Sign in to follow this  
allinone

difference between mind body and body mind

i think i figured out, what is the point of the movements of a body it will result in body mind.

If to do emptiness meditation then the mind will have a body.

Without the mind there is still the body. I have little control over my emotions, but with my body I have nearly 100% control. 

15 minutes ago, allinone said:

i think i figured out, what is the point of the movements of a body it will result in body mind.

With the realization of emptiness, one is beyond the mind and the resulting body it creates/manifests...

• Like 2

Just now, Jeff said:

With the realization of emptiness, one is beyond the mind and the resulting body it creates/manifests...

depends what is your definition of emptiness. Substances, wind and other elements can be unreal and imagination, but they will still be there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, allinone said:

depends what is your definition of emptiness. Substances, wind and other elements can be unreal and imagination, but they will still be there.

There or not is more like a relative perception.  A table looks and feels like a table, but it is just open space with some repulsive electron forces. :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeff said:

There or not is more like a relative perception.  A table looks and feels like a table, but it is just open space with some repulsive electron forces. :)

i'm a bit biased towards emptiness. If i will have mind body, i will get it to enter the body and body comes therefore a gram more space between electrons and their formations.

Basically like if in a small enough technology we see that things doesn't behave the way they are in a larger scale. Like gold atoms are going through other substances at 20nm or something(just the idea not know if it atoms or what particles and how small scale).

39 minutes ago, allinone said:

It was just this morning when I felt frustrated over how little control I have over my emotions. But that was immediately followed by the realisation that I have near complete control over my body and this thought came to me while I was in a semi empty minded state.

The above statement you wrote really related to this.

Edited by Miffymog

1 minute ago, Miffymog said:

It was just this morning when I felt frustrated over how little control I have over my emotions. But that was immediately followed by the realisation that I have near complete control over my body and this thought came to me while I was in a semi empty minded state.

The above statement you wrote really co-related to this.

nice insight!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this