Sign in to follow this  
Wells

Well, well...

15 minutes ago, Wells said:

dwai, can I use one of your videos for my threads to show how real FaJin does NOT look like?

What you develop through your push hands practice, which is isometric strength training in nature, is rather "tendon strength", not "muscle strength" as it is aquired through lifting weights. That doesn't change that the use of tendon strength is also physical in nature and therefore "FaLi".

Why don't you post a video of you doing "real fajin" instead? šŸ™‡šŸ»

3 minutes ago, Wells said:

Ā 

You did not answer my question. So?

To answer yours:

As I have at this point not developed more Internal Power than you have, thanks to taking a break from Nei Kung for years and practicing buddhist meditation instead, I can not do FaJin and there are no videos of me doing FaJin I could post.

However, contrary to you I never claimed falsely to have developed NeiJin or that I were able to perform FaJin.

You don't know how to fajin and yet somehow have the ability to assess what "real fajin" looks like? :)

Ā 

well let usĀ make a deal - the day you can fajin and post at least 3 videos of you doing fajin, I will let you use my videos for critiquing. :)

8 minutes ago, dwai said:

You don't know how to fajin and yet somehow have the ability to assess what "real fajin" looks like? :)

Ā 

well let usĀ make a deal - the day you can fajin and post at least 3 videos of you doing fajin, I will let you use my videos for critiquing. :)

Ā 

One does only need to follow the description of your own Grandmaster of what Internal Power really is.

Quotes Waysun Liao, Tai Chi Classics

"This current eventually becomes so strong that it yields a tremendous amount of vibration, accumulating in wave after wave and at a speed that only the mind is capable of generating. This creates the awesome power known as jing."

"Jing is a high-frequency vibration controlled by the mind and integrated by mind/body coordination into an ultra-fast wavelike unit.[...] The mind manipulates the vibrations, converts them into an ultra-high frequency unit, and releases the accumulated energy in the form of explosive power."

This high-frequency vibration is actually visible to the observer, as the videos I compiled here show:

The hands of practitioners who developed real internal power actually vibrate when they perform FaJin.

These videos show the visible vibration in the hands of Temple Style masters Ron Hoffman and Gary Clyman, which proves that they indeed developed NeiJin with Temple Style Tai Chi.

On the other hand, I analysed all of your training videos you have posted on thedaobums, but I somehow miss the evidence of abnormally vibrating hands in these...which leads me to the assumption that these videos just show deluded bigbellied fools, laughing happily in their illusion to have developed NeiJin but who in fact just wasted years of intense training for the development of isometric strength. A sad picture.

When doing push hands with FaJin, your lower arms should vibrate in a spiral fashion as they do in the video clip with Michael Phillips. But they don't because you don't have Internal Power.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

11 minutes ago, Wells said:

Ā 

One does only need to follow the description of your own Grandmaster of what Internal Power really is.

Quotes Waysun Liao, Tai Chi Classics

"This current eventually becomes so strong that it yields a tremendous amount of vibration, accumulating in wave after wave and at a speed that only the mind is capable of generating. This creates the awesome power known as jing."

"Jing is a high-frequency vibration controlled by the mind and integrated by mind/body coordination into an ultra-fast wavelike unit.[...] The mind manipulates the vibrations, converts them into an ultra-high frequency unit, and releases the accumulated energy in the form of explosive power."

This high-frequency vibration is actually visible to the observer, as the videos I compiled here show:

The hands of practitioners who developed real internal power actually vibrate when they perform FaJin.

These videos show the visible vibration in the hands of Temple Style masters Ron Hoffman and Gary Clyman, which proves that they indeed developed NeiJin with Temple Style Tai Chi.

On the other hand, I analysed all of your training videos you have posted on thedaobums, but I somehow miss the evidence of abnormally vibrating hands in these...which leads me to the assumption that these videos just show deluded bigbellied fools, laughing happily in their illusion to have developed NeiJin but who in fact just wasted years of intense training for the development of isometric strength. A sad picture.

When doing push hands with FaJin, your lower arms should vibrate in a spiral fashion as they do in the video clip with Michael Phillips. But they don't because you don't have Internal Power.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

That made me laugh a bit sir!Ā 

Ā 

YouĀ have never met a real temple style master, probably not even met Gary clyman (who doesn't qualify as a real temple style master btw) and you have the gallĀ to do video-arm-chair analysis?Ā 

:)

Ā 

Tell me, have you ever been on the receiving end of a fajin? My guess is never.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

if you want to learn,Ā come to Chicago and I'll take you to my master. You can see what real temple style is and what fajin is.Ā You don't even have to goĀ to master Liao for that...

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

This kinda feels like the silly pissing contests you see on so many martial art sites.Ā 

You're both so angry at each other that this is more about trying to get a good zinger in.Ā 

Ā 

Its too bad that it developed on such a good thread.Ā  How does a 'You!, No You!', impasse end?Ā 

Usually one of the people stops; states there truth and walks away.Ā  Unless you think you'll come to a meeting of the minds.Ā 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wells said:

Ā 

I did above. dwai has not developed any Internal Power, as there is no evidence for vibration visible in his videos, and most likely never will when he doesn't change his teacher in favor of Gary Clyman. Obviously his current teacher didn't care to teach dwai the necessary Nei Kung exercises to develop Internal Power and probably never will. A sad picture.

Ā 

Ā 

Impossible with a brain-washed student who drinks blindly every word of his teacher.

***MOD TEAM WARNING***

Wells, it is neither your place nor it is your right to impose your will or desires on another member of this forum. Dwai is under no obligation to prove anything to you.

Ā 

You are entitled to your opinion, you have expressed it, now move on, stop trolling for someone to argue withĀ and insulting fellow forum members. These are actionable offenses and should you continue you will likely see and interruption in your membership.

Ā 

Ā 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, thelerner said:

This kinda feels like the silly pissing contests you see on so many martial art sites.Ā 

You're both so angry at each other that this is more about trying to get a good zinger in.Ā 

Ā 

Its too bad that it developed on such a good thread.Ā  How does a 'You!, No You!', impasse end?Ā 

Usually one of the people stops; states there truth and walks away.Ā  Unless you think you'll come to a meeting of the minds.Ā 

Er...no. I am not angry with Wells. I'm just setting him straight about his delusional thinking...sometimes that is the more compassionate thing to do.

:)

Ā 

To Wells:

Ā 

Stop beating around the bush sir!

Ā 

Have you ever experienced a real Fajin or not. If I had the time or the inclination I could counter each of your "arguments" about what real fajin is. But I won't because that'll only fan the flames of your tidal-wave infected mind...

Ā 

I don't want to really roll in muck with you, but lets just say you finally (after so many years) exhausted my hospitality.Ā 

Ā 

This will really be my last response to you on this subject. Over the years I have always been kind to you and tried to help you see the light (through many private messages you sent me) about Gary and why his way is not the right way. People have been badly hurt following Gary's way. My teacher has had to deal with Ā Gary's students who were injured by Gary's training methods.Ā 

Ā 

But that's your prerogative that you wanted to take the "short cut" even though there isn't really one (haven't you heard about the shortcuts being the longest journeyĀ between two points?)Ā .

Ā 

My Teacher is Master Jose Perez. He is one of the original badasses of the Chicago Martial Arts scene from the 70s. While others like Ron, Kimball Paul etc have passed away, my Sifu is not only healthy but even more powerful and spiritually enlightened (he's been doingĀ Ā more than 50 years of real Kungfu and TaijiquanĀ training).Ā 

Ā 

Ask Gary him about Master Jose. If he is honest, he'll tell you about him. Master Jose once asked Gary for a match (Gary used to annoy the real temple style folks by lurking around when they used to practice outdoors near the Daocenter,Ā and generally make an ass of himself), to see whether he can walk the walk. Gary didn't show up for the match.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by dwai
  • Like 1

Just now, Wells said:

Ā 

dwai is constantly trying to bad-mouth and to discredit my teacher, whose abilities and positive influence are proven beyond any doubt by all the video testimonials of people he successfully healed and which I posted repeatedly in this forum!

I don't see you addressing dwai concerning that matter and dwai's slandering behavior which continues foe years in this forum now!

Dwai has not been reported for trolling and insulting forum members, you have, numerous times by several in the last hour. Further, if I have to move another of your posts from the TaiChi thread it will only add to your impending suspension should you decide to continue.Ā 

20 minutes ago, Wells said:

Ā 

Yes, because I am not thin-skinned and am able to handle myself, therefore I don't report every post that offends me.

But if you care to take a look at dwai's posts above, you will see my point concerning his slandering of my teacher Gary Clyman concerning his alleged devestating influence, especially considering all the counter-evidence in form of the video testimonials of the patients Gary healed which I posted here (see below) repeatedly in several threads over the years and which dwai is well aware of. Nonetheless he continues to badmouth and belittle Gary Clyman at every possibility and if it helps, then I will additionally dig up every post in the past of dwai in which he does so.

(EDIT: Now the Link above leads to the correct thread with all the video testimonials!)

Ā 

The rules of this forum were put into place to protect forum members from attacks and insults. I will look at the posts, but last I checked disputing a system or a teacher's methodsĀ or lineage is not against forum rules.

Ā 

FYI, not a single report came from dwai, so you might want to rethink your thin-skinned commentary.Ā 

Wells, owner permissions no longer apply on the forums. Hiding and deleting others posts is prohibited outside of a PPD.

Sign in to follow this