allinone

that article, How i met a fully Enlightened "Buddha"..

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread999026/pg1

So I just got back from a 1.5 month trek thru India, visiting various holy sites, solitude, intuition, practice, and trying to get to what a friend told me was a fully enlightened Buddha who was teaching at the foothills of the Himalayas, and I found him, here's what he had to say:

(By the way, if you guys want a photo of my airlines itineraries as proof, I can very much offer to post here, however, I think we are all very much very serious practitioners who are at a high degree of maturity, respect, honor, and a certain level of trust. If you still want the proof, let me know.)

So what did he have to say?

Quite simple. He said no matter the path, it boils down to the 3 Dan Tiens. The 3 energetic gateways to Consciousness, Truth, Enlightenment

Upper Dan Tien is Pure Subjectivity, but also simultaneously Pure Consciousness. So there is both a center point or the pure light of cognition/attention, but also it is a spacious field and is what creates the Halo of Light around the head you see in pictures of Saints. Think Buddha, Christ, Various Sikh Masters, etc

Middle Dan Tien is the Source of Conscious, the Soul, the Portal for the head based Consciousness to reach its Source, like a drop of water entering the Ocean, an Ocean of Infinite Light, Infinite Bliss, the Multi-Faceted Diamond, the Inner Spark of Life, existence, Consciousness. The Zero point of Non-duality it is the centerless center. At this point as well, is the Light of Consciousness which begins to flood and change the body. Eventually one reaches the Light Body via a flooding of and living off this light of consciousness

Lower Dan Tian is the point at the very bottom of the breath, when you breath deep, it is the small crack between the end of exhalation, the begining of inhalation. This point is the Source of Vitality, the Source of Beingness, the Unborn Emptiness prior to all things including Consciousness. The void the precedes everything and anything. It is the point where Buddha reached Enlightenment, where emptiness is form, and form is emptiness.

Eventually The upper DT merges with the middle, the middle then merges with the lower, and all 3 become one.

Additionally, kundalini occurs eventually in the path, opens all channels & chakras. He spoke of the Solar Plexus Chakra which when opened, unlocks the rib cage and unlocks breathing. He spoke of an unlocking of the Lower DT where breathing becomes alive and deepens naturally and becomes extremely slow, all on its own, sometime leading to extremely long periods of no breathing at all for days.

He also something very interesting. Speaking of the hundreds of thousands of tiny meridian like channels that flow through the body, all become unblocked with stagnant life force, to be replaced by emptiness, consciousness, and light of consciousness, a process he had undergone and now had access to attainment of rainbow body, but saw in his karma he needed to teach a bit before "leaving that way." Even so, he only sees a few people a week and is very much hidden, saying that only those who are supposed to find him by sheer grace and luck are the one's he speaks with.

Other interesting things he said were that The conscious mind and subconscious mind where directly linked to the middle Dan Tian & Source of Consciousness. So those who use mantra and attention, are getting to middle DT via the channel that the subconscious arises through upon waking in the morning, and falls away to when falling asleep at night.

He also said he has the ability for him as pure consciousness to leave the body at will and see/visit heaven and hell realms of various sorts as well as who is and isn't awakened to a high degree, because you can see their light of Consciousness shining from space and affecting the reality around them like a rock thrown in a pond making waves. Surprisingly, he mentioned the Eastern Orthodox Monks of Christianity as being highly developed and many who are also fully Enlightened. So too are Sufi masters, a large number of Yogi's around the world, some Sikhs, and Masters of various Paths including some new agers who use a conglomerate of techniques to penetrate into the inner mysteries.

He said entering middle DT via mantra/attention, feeling your way into there, was the front door, whereas activating the upper DT and then surrendering so it drops down the spine into Middle DT was the back door. That surrender with minute level of will was the absolute master key key, however that to find the channel where Consciousness can return to its source at the front of the spine was something akin to entering a huge completely dark warehouse and trying to feel your way around with your hands in order to locate a single strand of a spider's web.

Only that the warehouse was the size of your head, and there are ways to turn on the lights, breathing exercises that can be done to activate the spine, and a number of other things.

So I got a transmission from him and it was like everything began to open up. The "strand" he spoke of, I can clearly feel just at the front of the spine and felt exactly how it linked from the center of subjectivity, to middle DT, to Lower DT. It was the most amazing thing ever to get this transmission. I could see this guy completely covered in light, like his whole body was a halo. And from a distance, I can see clearly his field of energy was massive, like a giant warehouse of energy around him, it looked like the mirage you see in the street on a hot summer's day.

The transmission he said he had to do lightly and just enough for you to get a hint of where everything is at because you have to do the rest of the work yourself and plus a few transmissions he did, he literally blew fuses in people and they needed weeks/months to recover. So he doesn't know yet how to greatly control his transmissions other to then give very subtle ones.

Oh, and he's very reluctant to teach. I found him through word of mouth from a friend who is in India on a year long pilgrimage, who has access to an area of the Himalayas where there are caves with Masters meditating in them, being brought food & water by an ancient order/organization of people from small villages who have been donating to those seeking Enlightenment in the caves for over a thousand years now. Some refuse to see or teach people. Others have asked to be completely shored up in the caves with rocks/bricks and not to be brought food or water anymore, only to emerge a decade or two later still alive and full Enlightened.

I only saw this one guy, but my buddy who is there for a year now, said the others he met, he's received transmission from just from being around them, like third eye permanently open, kundalini activation, heart flowering open & the complete disappearance of the I-Self reference structure.

second post

The guy I saw, it took a good three weeks of me being there in the most crappiest conditions ever to make it work. It was sort of like a test. My rooms had no heat, thin blankets, food was scarce and sometimes there was no dinner to be had, roaches, him never showing up because the trek he had to make was completely covered in so much fog you couldnt see your hand in front of your face. My guide who was taking me to the meeting place there fell ill. The guy who replaced him got us lost twice. I finally gave up at the end of week three and booked a driver to take me back out of the deep mountains. And it was that day that the original guide came and said we can go and try one last time. And so I saw him once, and it has changed me forever.

Also if you look in my signature, I was already figuring this all out experientially myself via a vast number of mystical experiences via mystical Christianity and a dropping away of the ego and into source of conscious via a zen koan and some Adviata study that says there is no you. So he confirmed my signature thread, but said that I need to add the lower Dan Tien which is access to Pure Being/Isness/Emptiness/Unmanifested/Unborn/Vitality.

Also there are a few people spouting the "there is no you," seer, seen, and seeing are one", "drop the seeking and that is you," crowd and asked him abut this. Its inevitable they show up soon to refute or debate, and he said that while it is a legitimate path, it only takes you so far. There is still work in spring cleaning to do of dropping the remaining mental/subconscious dross & remnants, as well as kundalini, assisting the chakra openings, the meridan channels to open and become free flowing & unblocked, and surrender was one of the most vital tools to breakthrough into Being/Lower DT. So we both agreed that what happens is the neo-adviata crown gets to a certain "non-dual state", and that is it for them, being under a false and illusuory impression that they are at the end of the road and there is no more to do. But its so much more to it and staying at non-dual is a trap.

The correct Enlightenment is Nondual, Dual, Both & None, Kundalini, all chakras open, all meridians transformed, all emotions and thoughts silence & returned to their source so they never arise, and access to leaving the body at will, all being permanent and the deepening and changes of all these things never ends.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 7

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread999026/pg2

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:47 PM

link   

FlyersFan
I've read some of what you said in Light of Consciousness magazine - Swami Amar Jyoti
I like reading that magazine ... it has lots of interesting and thought provoking articles.

That being said - I have two issues with Buddhism I can't get past ...
1 - It seems like a lot of mental work to reach enlightenment or bliss or whatever.
2 - After all that work comes annihilation of the soul.

Annihilation. So why bother?

(or am I missing something?)

The soul still exists, but also merges with absolute being and a sense of no soul, but its always there still, merged. Paraphrasing his thoughts on it

DJW001
reply to post by dominicus

Why would a Buddhist on the Indian side of the Himalayas be using Taoist terminology?

He wasn't traditional by any means. Mentioned the need to be a rebel & non-comformist on the path in order to break-through and see through dogma & blocks. He was using yoga, advaita, taoism, buddhism, various mystical texts, meditations in caves, basically a conglomerate of paths and wasn't from there. Was only there now because that's where one of his teachers lived before him and that area is conducive to being left alone to practice while still being supplied food/water

reply to post by arpgme

Upper Dan Tian - The Observer which notices all thoughts and things appearing. Middle Dan Tian - Thought, Emotion, and Physicality, all Life that is happening which The Observer observes. Lower Dan Tian - Emptiness/Silence, what is there before any thought arises, and before The Observer can 'notice' anything.

In my notes according to his description its more like this:

Upper DT = Pure Awareness, the Light of Cognition, pure subjectivity, but also spacious consciousness that with the light of cognition make up the head halo eventually. According to him, the "observer" was a very limited and miniscule aspect of all of this and was more so like an extention of pure cognition. What you want to find is prior to even the Observer.

Middle DT - Center of the Heart, The Soul, the source of thought, subconscious, source of awareness, portal into nondual oneness, God consciousness, it is prior to Awareness, to any observer to all head based consciousness and it is its source. It is the Gateway to God/Soul/Union/Oneness

Lower DT - The very bottom of the breath when you breath deeply into the belly, at the junction where exhalation ends and inhalation begins. This is a portal to pure Isness, Emptiness, Beingness, Source of Life , Vitality, Source of existence. It is Absolute and prior to anything and everything. Nothing can trump this. It is like the foundation stone for all of existence and it is prior to the Nondual state that all the nondualists dogmatically preach is the end all.

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing. It is interesting how he emphasizes the lower dantian as the source of emptiness, and the need to surrender to the breathing as the key. Seeing as many people have already unlocked their upper dantians. Found this quote as well, "However he is claiming the same as Buddha's enlightenment, saying the portal to reach it is in the lower DT. Quite simple." 

Does he say where he found this person? 

Edited by turtlehermit

On Sunday, December 03, 2017 at 5:10 AM, turtlehermit said:

Does he say where he found this person? 

So I just got back from a 1.5 month trek thru India, visiting various holy sites, solitude, intuition, practice, and trying to get to what a friend told me was a fully enlightened Buddha who was teaching at the foothills of the Himalayas, and I found him, here's what he had to say: 

I found him through word of mouth from a friend who is in India on a year long pilgrimage, who has access to an area of the Himalayas where there are caves with Masters meditating in them, being brought food & water by an ancient order/organization of people from small villages who have been donating to those seeking Enlightenment in the caves for over a thousand years now. Some refuse to see or teach people. Others have asked to be completely shored up in the caves with rocks/bricks and not to be brought food or water anymore, only to emerge a decade or two later still alive and full Enlightened. 

Somewhere else it mentions that these people choose the Hymalean mountains because it is more quiet there and there's many people who will give them food as well as keep them protected/hidden.

I don't remember what exactly but I remember there was something else on the dharmaoverground thread of this (google it) that is not in this one. Might wish to check it out :)

Edited by Arramu
  • Like 1

On 12/3/2017 at 0:10 AM, turtlehermit said:

Thanks for sharing. It is interesting how he emphasizes the lower dantian as the source of emptiness, and the need to surrender to the breathing as the key. Seeing as many people have already unlocked their upper dantians.

Emptiness in the belly/ldt? It's a bottom-up unfolding. You can't unlock your upper dan tien unless the lowers have opened.

Can siddhis activate without enlightenment? Surely. Siddhis do not usually indicate enlightenment.

• Like 2

On Monday, December 04, 2017 at 7:22 PM, Cheshire Cat said:

How many chances that the story is made-up?

Negligible. Feel his words, they have a charge to them which cannot be forged with entities. Actually you will find the charge to have many qualities at the same time. Perhaps he is not fully enlightened but you bet he has everything you have ever seen combined and more.

Edited by Arramu

@ Arramu.. can you please elaborate on your connection to the OP? 

It seems unclear as to why you would respond to turtlehermit's question by quoting introductory paragraphs from the OP, and then following that up with an apparent personal endorsement of this so-called Indian enlightened buddha who resides in the secludedness of the Himalayas among other hermits, using Taoist concepts? 

I don't get it at all. 

• Like 1