I am curious if anyone has experienced a major blockage in the solar plexus area (about 4 fingers above the belly button) and may know how to clear it or the root cause. I have tried breathing techniques, chakra balancing/energizing techniques and many types of visualization techniques but still have an noticeable pressure in this area which I am 99% sure is energy related. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

• Like 2

Hello Hammrofthor, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Hammrofthor,

I understand your concern and desire to find answers.  Just keep in mind that this is not a medical health site.  

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

19 hours ago, Hammrofthor said:

I have tried breathing techniques, chakra balancing/energizing techniques and many types of visualization techniques but still have an noticeable pressure in this area which I am 99% sure is energy related.

okay...

let's start from beginning...

1. When did it start?

2. Did you have any physical injuries?

( if 2 is yes - go see a doctor, if 2 is no - continue)

3. What exactly are you practicing? Can you describe it in detail ( your average daily routine).

4. How long have you done it?

5. Did you have this issue before or is it recent? ( i.e. you had been practicing for 5 years and the issue has started in the past 5 month).

6. Have you done anything unusual outside of your routine ( workshop, new teacher, new country, new people ( girlfriend/boyfriend/any friend/etc new job, new food)

7. What does pressure feel/look  like? I.e. can you "look" into yourself and describe the feeling of pressure ( hot, cold, ice, wood, water, metal, etc)

8. Do you have any other "strange" energy symptoms? ( sudden stubbing pain at acu points, strange headaches, etc)

9. Why Thor's hummer? The last time I saw dude in Valhalla he was not doing well... tell my regards to his brother.. lolz. 

• Like 2

Welcome to TDB. There are as many blockages in the average person's body as there are stars in the sky. Furthermore they can take a LONG LONG time to work through.

Charging blockages with love has always been a useful strategy for me....but it doesn't all happen at once....day by day chipping away a little at a time. Cheers. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, OldSaint said:

Welcome to TDB. There are as many blockages in the average person's body as there are stars in the sky. Furthermore they can take a LONG LONG time to work through.

Charging blockages with love has always been a useful strategy for me....but it doesn't all happen at once....day by day chipping away a little at a time. Cheers. 

Good post and worth repeating.

• Like 1

On 7/12/2017 at 5:01 AM, Hammrofthor said:

I am curious if anyone has experienced a major blockage in the solar plexus area (about 4 fingers above the belly button) and may know how to clear it or the root cause. I have tried breathing techniques, chakra balancing/energizing techniques and many types of visualization techniques but still have an noticeable pressure in this area which I am 99% sure is energy related. Any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated. 

There is no such thing as solar plexus blockage and stuff like this - it's made up things to confuse you. The only blockages you can have are in your mind which means your mind is blocked and expressed in solar plexus, the root is no in solar plexus.

It's probably qi stagnation (plum qi pit) and/or liver qi stagnation - consult your local but certified TCM/CCM doctor.

There are as many blockages in the average person's body as there are stars in the sky. Furthermore they can take a LONG LONG time to work through.

Do not listen to such blenders. Those people who do not know what to do with their body/mind/energy will tell you story how much blockages there is or how hard or time consuming it is. It's can be resolved in 1-5 minutes if you know what and how do things in your body/mind/energy structure. Shame that people applaud such approaches.  

Edited by SeekerOfHealing
  • Like 1

Hammrofthor, just one last thing, TDB is a great source of information. Yet always remember a key thing about the internet.....it is "the internet". There are people out there whom have shit on there tongues and feel it there duty to lick everyone else from head to toe with it. The TDB is no exception to this rule. 

I could be one of those people as well as anyone else....use your own wisdom, research and a very large grain of salt to discern the chaff from the wheat. Cheers and best of luck in your search. ;)

Edited by OldSaint
  • Like 2