Sign in to follow this  
Oolong Rabbit

Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

I don't normally go for this sort of bloodline/reptilian thing. It's so hard to work out what is "true" that IMHO the effort could be better spend doing what is suggested here :-

Revelations of an Elite family Insider -

Knowing yourself and where you really are, are the 2 most important issues that you should be

involved with.

It is your task to find out.

In fact, if someone gave you the correct answers, it would not mean a thing to you for they would

not be attached to you in a way they would if you would have found them yourself.

If you find the answers to those, you have accomplished a huge part of your duty towards

yourself.

After that your task would be living according to the Divine Law which is revealed to you after

that stage untill departure.

So thanks for posting, needed something to read, slack day at work.

Nice quote, well said.

Temperance: conscious form of restraint based on self-knowing to achieve inner order of the

Soul (which is the unseen you as a whole, the Soul is not a part of you, you are one).

Restraining the emotions/desires/passions/energies does not mean cutting it off (that will harm

you, beware), but channeling them to work for higher causes after taming them gently.

This all does lead to a sober life, yet simpler, filled with gifts because you fully become your own

master, instead of your emotions/desires/passions dictating you how to be.

Simultaneously with this process you will be cleansing yourself and will be ready to be

enlightened by the Universal Mind.

I dunno, he has a few nuggets of possible truth in there...but also a lot of Roger Dodger vague responses.

The real test would be his ability to give verifiable insider details or forecast future events using his alleged insider knowledge. But, he didn't really give any of those.

His signal-to-noise ratio just seems to be far more on the low side...

There was a similar poster a while back calling himself "John Titor." He claimed he was a time traveller from the future and talked a good game. Except...he dodged simple questions about the future like what type of music was in vogue and none of the apocalyptic events he claimed had happened by now...have happened. And as they say - the proof's in the puddin', folks. B)

Most of the questions he was asked were pretty ordinary, but among it all, i feel that there were some valuable points he made.

I read it twice, which was good. The second time, that which was important sunk in a bit more.

Trunk & Mals quotes are perfect examples.

I noticed these too

the Truth cannot be hidden, It wants to be known by you,

inviting you every moment of your life.

Be like that which you want to connect with as much as possible.

work on yourself

The "higher beings who govern this realm", do you serve them? By what names do you call them?

Have you ever seen them? Where do they reside?

A:

They penetrate everything and they are benevolent.

The tools are in your hands, around you, everywhere...it is even being drawn out of you.

It is your duty towards yourself to reveal them to yourself and then do as you please with

them....there is always a consequence

This ability is there for everyone to receive.....you have to dial in.

It is being provided by the Divine Law to everything that searches for it.

He may be from an Elite bloodline but he surely can't spell "...their always have been some who do not do

their duty."

;)

Sign in to follow this