allinone

Going vegetism and beyond

1 hour ago, allinone said:

i am cultivating feelings what are lonely so they will be happy without eating. I am wanting to become breatharian so a food what i eat is to not die meanwhile.

just saw that...

"breatharian" is an okay thing, but you need a Sifu/master/guru/your version of a "responsible adult" to watch over you. 

• Like 1

You have clearly no idea what you are talking about. Eating meat enhance your cultivation. Eat meat and drink water - your practice will be on the different level after you clean yourself with meat. 

Meat is the truth. Veggies actually are unhealthy (and there is no proof that actually veggies are any beneficial to human).

So my last 5 cents. eat meat and drink water for 15-30 days and then go back to me. Otherwise you are spreading rumors and bull-doodoo which got nothing to do with things as they are on experience matter. If you wanna really feel light like qigong master eat meat and just meat, without anything else and water. then you will know what is to feel light and ecstatic. If you are practice qigong/neigong on advanced level you will go in naturally but you can enhance that naturally thing by just understanding what I'm saying. If you can't then do not try to qigongsplain me into veggie-bull-doodoo stuff and how food affecting your cultivation... If you are more vulnerable then before cultivation - your practice is wrong.  

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

1 minute ago, SeekerOfHealing said:

You have clearly not idea what you are talking about. Eating meat enhance your cultivation. Eat meat and drink water - your practice will be on the different level after you clean yourself with meat. 

Meat is the truth. Veggies actually are unhealthy (and there is no proof that actually veggies are any beneficial to human).

So my last 5 cents. eat meat and drink water for 15-30 days and then go back to me. Otherwise you are spreading rumors and bull-doodoo which got nothing to do with things as they are on experience matter. If you wanna really feel light like qigong master eat meat and just meat, without anything else and water. then you will know what is to feel light and ecstatic. If you are practice qigong/neigong on advanced level you will go in naturally but you can enhance that naturally thing by just understanding what I'm saying. If you can't then do not try to qigongsplain me into veggie-bull-doodoo stuff and how food affecting your cultivation... If you are more vulnerable then before cultivation - your practice is wrong.  

no, meat will set you forget your problems. Proof is in your post.

28 minutes ago, qicat said:

yes, I kind of sensed that you were limited on ability to get the book, that's why I recommended library route.  I looked at the other editions of it, you can find one for $3 ( https://www.amazon.com/Paul-Pitchford/e/B000APSJYE/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1499355887&sr=1-1)

but again, it's not about the food per se, it's about what is your body current energetic structure and how do you adjust it to "balance". 

p.s. If I stumble on something in pdf form online, I will send you PM link on this. Kitty promise:P

Nice kitty, 

I'm from Europe, amazon does not seem handy to me. But I'll look around for secondhand in my own country, when I'm meant to have this book it'll pop up somewhere in the next weeks,

thank you

5 minutes ago, allinone said:

no, meat will set you forget your problems. Proof is in your post.

No. That's your opinion based on your imagination. The only proof is that you need more love from your family and support rather to be more judgmental. In my post I only state facts - whatever you like it or not. We are not having sex here, I'm just explaining to you how things are and if you adapt those things you will see directly that what I'm saying just works. 

22 minutes ago, qicat said:

just saw that...

"breatharian" is an okay thing, but you need a Sifu/master/guru/your version of a "responsible adult" to watch over you. 

i appreciate your help. There is nothing wrong with me, i get the feeling what came not very often, much faster now, so i can be with it.

I cultivate that sensation and the feelings there.

3 minutes ago, SeekerOfHealing said:

No. That's your opinion based on your imagination. The only proof is that you need more love from your family and support rather to be more judgmental. In my post I only state facts - whatever you like it or not. We are not having sex here, I'm just explaining to you how things are and if you adapt those things you will see directly that what I'm saying just works. 

i thank you for your time and words. i have worked hard towards what i am now. So i can't do nothing else than reject solutions where "i have to do something". If you come and serve me and offer me meat then i will think about it if i accept it or not.

11 hours ago, allinone said:

i appreciate your help. There is nothing wrong with me, i get the feeling what came not very often, much faster now, so i can be with it.

I cultivate that sensation and the feelings there.

eh...

I spent about a month on this thing. No food. Some water. Getting nutrition from the air, sun and earth. I know what it is. Thus, I am not going the usual route of "go to a shrink you have issues."If you were a 15 year bulimic girl, I might have already called 911 and sent you to rehab, but you are not a 15 year old bulimic girl.

I am just saying, it is easy to f&ck up things, so make sure there is a support system for you, that's all.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, SeekerOfHealing said:

Eating meat enhance your cultivation. Eat meat and drink water - your practice will be on the different level after you clean yourself with meat. 

yes also drink their blood and dance around their dead bodies,even better cultivation

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 26sol said:

yes also drink their blood and dance around their dead bodies,even better cultivation

Well, some cultures ate the entire body, except the head, of their enemies.  It was good protein for them.

there is no need to eat at all, but because of delusion and wrong thinking we eat. So there is teachings how to get rid of wrong thinking. Even pitfalls are explained what you think you got it but actually still is wrong.

8 hours ago, qicat said:

eh...

I spent about a month on this thing. No food. Some water. Getting nutrition from the air, sun and earth. I know what it is. Thus, I am not going the usual route of "go to a shrink you have issues."If you were a 15 year bulimic girl, I might have already called 911 and sent you to rehab, but you are not a 15 year old bulimic girl.

I am just saying, it is easy to f&ck up things, so make sure there is a support system for you, that's all.

i occasionally have a day where i have dead cause disease so in horror i read everything, compare facts, signs. Basically a binge search. It will pass even if you feel you going to die.

There can be weird phenomena in body what add fuel to that kind of thinking.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Well, some cultures ate the entire body, except the head, of their enemies.  It was good protein for them.

what was these people general lifespawn and the diseases they suffer?

2 hours ago, allinone said:

what was these people general lifespawn and the diseases they suffer?

I don't recall those particulars.  I was referring to some of the tribes in South America as well as tribes in New Guinea.

On ‎07‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 4:26 PM, SeekerOfHealing said:

According to data - none or small.

there is no reason to stop eat meat. Imho that is the point i need to cultivate. So i have a memory next time and can then use that to generate mind and its essence, so i can then move to next stage.

So cutting it from a menu just because i  have read it somewhere is not what i aspire.