Sign in to follow this  
kathrynwyles

Chi Nei Tsang (again)

So I've just been having a quick read about chi nei tsang and it sounds really good. I've been suffering from problems with my digestive system and also my neck/shoulder for quite some time now and I'm wondering if this might be a valuable thing to investigate. Does anybody know of any practitioners in Adelaide or Melbourne? How useful is the self-massage technique?

Thanks

Kat

How useful is the self-massage technique?

Thanks

Kat

Have you found any useful online resource/instructions for the self-massage technique?

Good luck!

Liminal

Funny, that is exactly what i have already been doing. Thanks Liminal :) Any further suggestions on how to proceed form there? However I am already getting good results.

Edited by freesun

CNT is ok.

I had a practitioner in town who is good at it work on me a bit last year.

She put alot of strong pressure on my abdomen(even using her elbow!)

But I don't think you can access the deep channels as well as with meditation.

Cam

Seems like a popular subject these days. Try www.unwindingthebelly.com buy the book from them or amazon. Nifty self massage technique. If you do it with an empty mind and listen to your body so much the better. This will get you started and going right away.

ok, so I'm becoming a "whole body vibration" nut. :rolleyes:

I have my soloflex wbv in my living room, haven't really done much on it with my stomach, so thought I'd just lie face-down on it. Got a pillow from the couch and took a little vibration nap. Snoozzzzzze.

VP_Soloflex.jpg

After a while, I experimented a little with breathing. Inhaled for a count of 5 to produce a "bubble belly" against the wbv, then held for a count of 2-3, then comfortable exhale. Repeat continuously. Very nice chi-nei-tsangy massage for the very lazy. :D

Sign in to follow this