Sign in to follow this  
Nungali

Chinese Bones

On 7/3/2017 at 3:17 PM, Kongming said:

It's not about Nordics as in the people of Scandinavia, although the Germanic culture was spread there with R1 genetics which do exist in substantial number across Scandinavia. Its about what me may perhaps describe as "Nordish" or "Northern European" features, namely being Caucasoids with fair skin, hair ranging in colors but possessing red and blonde hair, and light eyes. Of course not every single Indo-European to the man would look like this, but it is interesting to note for further confirmation of the reality of this type that the upper castes of Northern India where there is higher concentration of R1 genetics also happens to be where you find higher incidences of light eyes, fairer skin, etc. 

Again I want to emphasize that this is wrong:

Ancient remains from southern Sweden 7,700 years ago were found to have the gene variants indicating light skin and blonde hair, and another gene, HERC2/OCA2, which causes blue eyes. This indicated to researchers that ancient hunter-gatherers of northern Europe were already pale and blue-eyed. This light skin trait would have been advantageous in the regions of less sunlight.

So as I stated before - the "nordic" northern european light eyes and blonde hair is actually from albino african genes - not "Aryan" indo-european phenotypes.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/white-skin-developed-europe-only-recently-8000-years-020287

and that  .... is one reason why I choose to use the more modern term ' Proto Indo Iranian '    (as I earlier pointed out ) , over PIE Proto Indo European.  The 'Aryans' were but a part of many dynamics and were only active in certain areas .  To use PIE , to me, is incorrect as some  can think  they are the source of 'European people ' . 

Movements of peoples and intermixing and 'going in and out and back again' to different other localities has been going on a loooong time . 

7 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

So you know from your thread on Buddhism and Daoism differences - that I pointed out an error of "nondualism" that I also made when I first entered into qigong training - and that is to see the eternal as a static realm of transcendent consciousness beyond spacetime.

The realm of timeless transcendence also interpenetrates and subsumes space-time. Whether one is completely in space-time (ordinary mortals) or timeless transcendence operating in what others perceive as space-time (immortals, sages, etc.) is based on ones ontological status. Julius Evola mentions this in his book on Tantra:

"According to this point of view there is no such thing as a relative reality and, beyond it, an absolute, impervious reality, but rather a relative, conditioned method of perceiving the only reality, and an absolute method."

There are few things I am absolutely certain of due to experience, but a personal direct experience of transcendence is what put me on the spiritual path in the first place and its confirmation in the words of the world's sages leaves me without doubt of the truth of the matter.

So it's not just that it is an error found in these "various traditions" that you seem to think are "advanced" - but in fact it is this error that is at the root of the evil of modern civilization itself.

The root of the evil of modern civilization is the loss of the perception of the sacred and the abandonment of the sacred. That this will occur is part of the same cyclical process that occurs in all of nature: day turning to night, spring turning to winter, youth turning to old age, etc.

The degenerative stage is known variously as Kali Yuga, the Dharma Ending Age/Latter Day of the Law, Hesiod's Iron Age, Ragnarok, etc. which we are currently in an advanced stage of.

And so in Brahmanism - it is still "divide and average" math based on the solar calendar - and imperialism.

this is why, as you have pointed out - the caste system is genetically tied to the white people from West Asia with a later invasion or immigration that spread throughout India - around 2000 BCE.

So to call this religion - "advanced" - is to me inherently racist thinking.

Well I know you have your own unique theory regarding mathematics, music theory, and solar calendars that you are continually propounding and sharing on this forum, and it's interesting, but I don't agree and, seeing as how passionate you are about these ideas, I can't expend time debating the finer details especially when I know it will ultimately fall on deaf ears.

6 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Again I want to emphasize that this is wrong:

So as I stated before - the "nordic" northern european light eyes and blonde hair is actually from albino african genes - not "Aryan" indo-european phenotypes.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-evolution-human-origins/white-skin-developed-europe-only-recently-8000-years-020287

But it's not wrong. I never stated that Northern Europeans are white due to Indo-Europeans, I stated that the Indo-Europeans prior to admixture with other population groups were of a white/Northern European appearance. They mixed with pre-Indo-Europeans of Scandinavia who were of a similar appearance to them, but it doesn't change the fact that the Indo-Europeans originally were of that appearance as well.

3 hours ago, Kongming said:

The realm of timeless transcendence also interpenetrates and subsumes space-time. Whether one is completely in space-time (ordinary mortals) or timeless transcendence operating in what others perceive as space-time (immortals, sages, etc.) is based on ones ontological status. Julius Evola mentions this in his book on Tantra:

"According to this point of view there is no such thing as a relative reality and, beyond it, an absolute, impervious reality, but rather a relative, conditioned method of perceiving the only reality, and an absolute method."

There are few things I am absolutely certain of due to experience, but a personal direct experience of transcendence is what put me on the spiritual path in the first place and its confirmation in the words of the world's sages leaves me without doubt of the truth of the matter.

The root of the evil of modern civilization is the loss of the perception of the sacred and the abandonment of the sacred. That this will occur is part of the same cyclical process that occurs in all of nature: day turning to night, spring turning to winter, youth turning to old age, etc.

The degenerative stage is known variously as Kali Yuga, the Dharma Ending Age/Latter Day of the Law, Hesiod's Iron Age, Ragnarok, etc. which we are currently in an advanced stage of.

Well I know you have your own unique theory regarding mathematics, music theory, and solar calendars that you are continually propounding and sharing on this forum, and it's interesting, but I don't agree and, seeing as how passionate you are about these ideas, I can't expend time debating the finer details especially when I know it will ultimately fall on deaf ears.

But it's not wrong. I never stated that Northern Europeans are white due to Indo-Europeans, I stated that the Indo-Europeans prior to admixture with other population groups were of a white/Northern European appearance. They mixed with pre-Indo-Europeans of Scandinavia who were of a similar appearance to them, but it doesn't change the fact that the Indo-Europeans originally were of that appearance as well.

The "phenotype" of IndoEuropeans having light eyes - green and blue - just as with Northern Europeans having green and blue eyes is from alibinism - just as some Africans also have green and blue eyes. The original Europeans were Africans and so the light skin and green/blue eyes was advantageous in northern europe.

the white skin of Indo Europeans, just as with the 2nd migration of Europeans from the Near east around 8000 BCE - is from wheat monocultural farming.

The "cycles" of the Kali Yuga that you refer to is based on the Solar Calendar ideology of the Vedic Brahmins.

The original spiritual healing is based on the lunar calendar from the pineal gland natural menstruation synchronization with the moon - only humans as primates have the females as a group in nature precisely synchronized with the lunar cycle. No other primates do this.

So when the Brahmin Vedic culture entered into India - around 1200 BCE the iron became more valuable than silver and so the Silver lunar energy was suppressed - from the older tantric tradition of the three gunas.

So all these spiritual abilities of the supposed Indo-European culture that you fetishize - is actually from African culture - as all humans are actually African.

7,000 generations back ALL humans on the planet were direct cousins - modern humans are a genetic bottleneck.

So what Andrew Zimmern experiences - as shown on cable t.v. - was actually a high level spiritual Shakti or Shen holographic healing - and so this is the highest level of healing and ability - it is from the original human culture and then spread around the world.

Dr. Victor Grauer in his book "Sounding the Depths" actually tracks the Bushmen culture spread around the world through music analysis. It is quite fascinating - I corresponded with him a bit.

• Like 2

In the new study, researchers show that the DNA of early farmers who lived in the Zagros mountains of Iran was very different from that of the people who spread farming west from Turkey into Europe.

Despite the fact that both these groups inhabited the Fertile Crescent - a sickle-shaped zone stretching from the Nile Valley in the west to western Iran - they appear to have separated genetically between 46,000 and 77,000 years ago.

"Probably the biggest surprise news about this study is just how genetically different the eastern and western Fertile Crescent early farmers were," said co-author Mark Thomas, from University College London (UCL).

The DNA of the Zagros mountains farmers most closely resembled that of living people from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran - and Iranian Zoroastrians in particular. Zoroastrians are the people who practise an ancient pre-Islamic religion of present-day Iran.

So what happened is...what is called the "Holocene Filter" - where you had different hunter-gather Africans separated into different tribes who all developed farming. The Yamnaya who spread your IndoEuropean culture that you love - were originally white skin farmers who had moved north as semi-pastoralists.

The West Asian farmers moved into Europe around 8000 BCE while the "Indo-European" farmers had split off from the West Asian farmers at least 46,000 years ago.

So that explains why the more northern Indo-Europeans were more like Northern European hunter-gathers who also had blue and green eyes from albinism and more fair skin.

The first major genomic study of Aboriginal Australians ever undertaken has confirmed that all present-day non-African populations are descended from the same single wave of migrants, who left Africa around 72,000 years ago.

So for Australian aborigines - the moon is considered male - why? Because just as with Taoists - this is the secret of the "yin qi" energy which is actually male yang jing and why females are "yang" internally while males are "yin" internally.

but with patriarch of the Solar God dynasties - then the original healers as females was covered up and lost.

But the Yamnaya were themselves a mixed population. Around half of their ancestry came from a sister group to the hunter-gatherers who inhabited Europe before farming, while the other half appears to be from a population related to - but noticeably different from - the Middle Eastern migrants who introduced farming.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34832781

So the Yamnaya had split from the older hunter-gathers who created farming in West Asia - around 25,000 years ago.

And then mixed with a group of farmers from Eastern Europe who moved into the Caucasus:

Researchers have now analysed genomes from two hunter-gatherers from Georgia that are 13,300 and 9,700 years old. The results show that these Caucasus hunters were probably the source of the farmer-like DNA in the Yamnaya.

And so just as last night I stated that this early Western civilization culture was a plague and epidemic that spread around the world as ecological imperialism - so now science proves me correct.

But the authors of the new study suggest that plague epidemics in the Bronze Age may have opened the doors to waves of migrants in regions decimated by disease.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/23/science/in-ancient-dna-evidence-of-plague-much-earlier-than-previously-known.html?_r=0

“To my mind, this leaves little doubt that this has played a major role in those population replacements,” said Eske Willerslev, a co-author of the new study and the director of the Center for GeoGenetics at the University of Copenhagen.

So just as happened in the New World - so too did the Indo-Europeans spread their disease to kill off the early white skin farmers of Europe (well not all of them but...)

Of 101 Bronze Age individuals, the researchers found Yersinia pestis DNA in seven. Plague DNA was present in teeth recovered from sites stretching from Poland to Siberia.

So you can see - with confined animals from pastoralism as compared to just wheat farming - this pastoralist culture would spread plague.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

And so just as last night I stated that this early Western civilization culture was a plague and epidemic that spread around the world as ecological imperialism - so now science proves me correct.

All Western civilization is a cancer on the face of the Earth.

A destructive entity that is threatening the health of its host, our Mother, and all of her children.

East, West... makes no difference.

It is simple ignorance.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, steve said:

A destructive entity that is threatening the health of its host, our Mother, and all of her children.

It is simple ignorance.

Right - and so it is this claim that Western culture is the origin of Eastern culture through the Tocharians because IndoEuropeans are "advanced" spiritually with their faith - this is the total b.s. that has to be completely exposed as a lie.

So we have these claims from Kongming:

connected to the Greek "aristos" as in "aristocracy." ...various ancient Greeks ...  Proto-Indo-European root (*aryo-) is the basis for Greek

So then you get the misled impression that Greeks are Indo-Europeans with their "Noble" (i.e. Aryan race) spiritual culture. blah blah Neo-Nazi b.s.

So now we take a lot at the genetic evidence:

The prevalence of J2 and E Y-chromosome haplotypes indicate that Greeks are descended to about 50% from neolitihic farmers who arrived from Anatolia. That is on the male side. All told and using more modern whole genome techniques it seems that Greeks are at least 40% Middle Eastern in origin/genetics.

When the neolithic farmers reached Greece around 9.000 years ago they didn’t find an empty land. The land was populated by mesolithic European hunter-gatherers who had been in the place for about 35,ooo years. Modern genetics studies point to their having an equal contribution to the genetic make-up of the Greek population. So, you could say that in rough percentages the ancestors of the Greeks are a mix of native European hunters (as in the continent Europe, not IndoEuropean culture) and Middle Eastern farmers. Notice I have said nothing about languages or IE culture.

https://www.quora.com/Were-the-ancient-Greeks-more-Middle-Eastern-than-Indo-European

Indirect evidence (i.e. data from modern populations) estimate a maximum of 20% for the steppe nomads contribution to the Greek population. Others think this is an overestimation but whatever the case there was only minimal effect in Greece, as far as genetics go**.

In the genetics studies of the Greek population the R1a and R1b haplotypes are taken as denoting native European hunter gatherers. Since they make up about 30% in the male Greek population and as I have said the steppe contribution is less than 20% (based on the whole genome) I guess this link to palaeolithic hunters is corroborated.

So Greeks are 30% ancient African-hunter gathers, and then 50% middle Eastern white skin farmers, and then 20% Indo-European.

citing http://www.pnas.org/content/113/25/6886.abstract

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v522/n7555/full/nature14317.html

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, steve said:

It is simple ignorance.

What!  All your freedoms derive from Western culture.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Apech said:

Agreed - it is truly luxurious 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, steve said:

Agreed - it is truly luxurious 

OK I think misread your post. :)

One problem with the idea that Western civilization is cancer is we have to be careful about what we are discussing. In my opinion what you see around you today--industrial and post-industrial civilization--is a late 19th, 20th, and 21st century phenomena that happened to originate in the West but on the whole is a symptom of a wider degeneration of Kali Yuga.

McDonalds, Scientism, liberal democracy, capitalism, Marxism, widespread atheism and nihilism, unloosened passions, ugly modern art, etc. are sometimes seen as "Western culture" or "Western civilization" but really its more proper to say "modern culture" and "modern civilization."

True Western civilization is that with roots in Greco-Roman Antiquity and the meeting of that civilization with the cultural groups of the Northern Celto-Germanic peoples, with the High Middle Ages perhaps being this Western civilization at its height. The culture and civilization of the medieval West and its sacred focus and orientation matches other civilizations and cultures, whether ancient China or India or Egypt, etc.

Various forces in place since the Renaissance and in particular the secular liberal "Enlightenment" era has lead to what we see around us today. I wouldn't look at modern Communist China and think it represents the high culture of the Han or Tang Dynasties for example or modern Japanese anime and pop culture having anything to do with the samurai and old traditions.

In other words, to see real spirit of Western culture look at Greco-Roman antiquity, Classical art and architecture, Gothic cathedrals, ancient Celtic art, the Megalithic cultures of Stonehenge, etc., Gregorian chant, JS Bach, Knighthood and chivalry, heraldry, the Arthurian tradition, Roman Catholicism for the exoteric religious tradition, Neoplatonism/Hermeticsm/Alchemy/Kabbalah, etc. as the esoteric tradition, the music of Richard Wagner, JRR Tolkien's legendarium, etc. 

What you see around you in modern America and Europe has little to nothing to do with this real Western culture.

Though there are some who buy into the modern SJW orthodoxy nonsense which states that anything Western and anything emitting from the white man is always bad, negative, destructive, etc. period.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kongming said:

One problem with the idea that Western civilization is cancer is we have to be careful about what we are discussing. In my opinion what you see around you today--industrial and post-industrial civilization--is a late 19th, 20th, and 21st century phenomena that happened to originate in the West but on the whole is a symptom of a wider degeneration of Kali Yuga.

McDonalds, Scientism, liberal democracy, capitalism, Marxism, widespread atheism and nihilism, unloosened passions, ugly modern art, etc. are sometimes seen as "Western culture" or "Western civilization" but really its more proper to say "modern culture" and "modern civilization."

True Western civilization is that with roots in Greco-Roman Antiquity and the meeting of that civilization with the cultural groups of the Northern Celto-Germanic peoples, with the High Middle Ages perhaps being this Western civilization at its height. The culture and civilization of the medieval West and its sacred focus and orientation matches other civilizations and cultures, whether ancient China or India or Egypt, etc.

Various forces in place since the Renaissance and in particular the secular liberal "Enlightenment" era has lead to what we see around us today. I wouldn't look at modern Communist China and think it represents the high culture of the Han or Tang Dynasties for example or modern Japanese anime and pop culture having anything to do with the samurai and old traditions.

In other words, to see real spirit of Western culture look at Greco-Roman antiquity, Classical art and architecture, Gothic cathedrals, ancient Celtic art, the Megalithic cultures of Stonehenge, etc., Gregorian chant, JS Bach, Knighthood and chivalry, heraldry, the Arthurian tradition, Roman Catholicism for the exoteric religious tradition, Neoplatonism/Hermeticsm/Alchemy/Kabbalah, etc. as the esoteric tradition, the music of Richard Wagner, JRR Tolkien's legendarium, etc. 

What you see around you in modern America and Europe has little to nothing to do with this real Western culture.

Though there are some who buy into the modern SJW orthodoxy nonsense which states that anything Western and anything emitting from the white man is always bad, negative, destructive, etc. period.

nah - that's not how Platonic mathematics works dude.

Westernization spread from the Indo-European Solar Dynasty priests.

Math professor Abraham Seidenberg documented this - so you had the "symbolic revolution" around 10,000 BCE to "contain infinity" as Solar geometric mass sacrifice math.

3,000 BCE - you have "divide and average" approximations of the square root of 2 to "center" the circles for chariot wheels - give or take a thousand years.

The Greeks brought "doubling the cube" using irrational magnitude - for precise catapult technology.

Galileo then bragged to his aristocratic masters how he could cut down on labor costs by building his better "projectile" cannon technology.

Then colonization spread around the world as a cancer.

https://guymcpherson.com/2017/02/faster-than-expected/

It is a logarithmic exponential system.

So 2 years ago Stephen Hawking said we have 1000 years left of civilization.

This year Stephen Hawking says we have 100 years left of civilization.

In six months Stephen Hawking should say we have 10 years left of civilization.

The guy is not an ecologist - but like I said - he shared an office with Peter Wadhams.

This is all from the Solar Dynasty priests - ignoring the LUnar calendar.

• Like 1

Try to realize that the Bushmen as the original human culture had no war.

They were the dominant human culture on Earth until 10,000 years ago from 10,000 years ago.

Same training as Taoism, etc.

Bushmen culture is all based on complementary opposites.

Biological modern humans are from 100,000 years ago.

So in Europe it was Africans up till 8,000 years ago and 5,000 years ago in Sweden.

Then the white-skin farmers came in from ecological disaster in the Near East - the farming was with cutting down of the forests, to water proof housing.

Then 4,000 years ago your IndoEuropean "Aryan" culture spread plague from intensive animal pastoralism, that also spread desertification more.

That is the origin of Western culture - with the divide and average math to square the circle attempt - by 1200 years ago then the circle altars of the moon had to be made to the same area as the square altars.

The lunar principle that was the focus of the original human culture was no officially repressed.

The lunar principle governs life on Earth.

So with farming the solar calendar developed - and with plows came patriarchy.

Males believed they could control Nature and "contain" infinity using solar-based geometric ritual math.

Taoism is traced back 6,000 years ago in archaeology - so that is from African culture based on complementary opposites.

The same with the "three gunas" of India - its the older African culture.

PDF]Gunnery and the Struggle for the New Science (1537-1687)

etheses.whiterose.ac.uk/.../C%20France%20Corrected%20final%20thesis%20for%20d...
by CA France - ‎2014 - ‎Cited by 1 - ‎Related articles

Genesis of the ballistic theories of Thomas Harriot and Galileo 126 .... pre-classical theories of motion with the challenge posed by cannon warfare led to a ...... which there was an alliance between a section of the feudal aristocracy, of which.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

True Western civilization is that with roots in Greco-Roman Antiquity and the meeting of that civilization with the cultural groups of the Northern Celto-Germanic peoples,

This only happened because of the Arabs passing NeoPlatonic philosophy off to the Benedictine Monks in the 9th Century.

From Pythagoras to Einstein: K. O. Friedrichs: 9780883856161 ...

Buy From Pythagoras to Einstein on Amazon.com ✓ FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders.

From Pythagoras to Einstein | Mathematical Association of America

www.maa.org/press/ebooks/from-pythagoras-to-einstein
The main thread running through this somewhat unorthodox approach to the special theory of relativity is the Pythagorean theorem. It appears in its most ...
Jun 17, 2015 - Uploaded by uwaterloo
Visiting Professor Hubert Bray explores these ideas in a public lecture at the University of Waterloo on March 9 ...

Apr 23, 2014 - From Pythagoras to Einstein: The Geometry of Space and Time. Hubert L. Bray. Duke University. The 8th G. Milton Wing Lecture Series.

From Pythagoras to Einstein on JSTOR

www.jstor.org/stable/10.4169/j.ctt19b9knw

The main thread running through this somewhat unorthodox approach to the special theory of relativity is the Pythagorean theorem. It appears in its most ..

So as I said - Abraham Seidenberg

One of the first to notice this was the eminent American mathematician and historian of science Abraham Seidenberg (1916 – 88), professor of mathematics at the University of California, Berkley. He found that Greek and Babylonian mathematics were totally different in spirit and fundamentally incompatible. After much study he found that in order to understand the origin and evolution of Greek mathematics it was necessary to go to ancient India. After more than fifteen years of research that culminated in the monumental 1978 paper he called The Origin of Mathematics (1972), Seidenberg observed:
“…if one includes the Vedic mathematics, one will get quite a different perspective on ancient mathematics. The Sulvasutras [Vedic mathematicshave geometric algebra. The issue is geometric algebra. …Greece and India have a common heritage [in geometric algebra] that cannot have derived from Old-Babylonia, i.e., Old-Babylonia of about 1700 BCE.”

Because of their closeness to Vedic ritual, Seidenberg (and others) have referred to the Sulbasutras as ritual mathematics. In fact, his first paper on the subject was called The ritual origin of geometry (1962). All this means there was a westward movement of mathematical ideas from India to Greece long before Pythagoras (6th century BCE) and also from India to Old-Babylonia and Egypt before 2000 BCE. In the words of Seidenberg:
“The elements of geometry found in Egypt and Old-Babylonia stem from a ritual system of the kind found in the Sulbasutras.”
Since the Egyptian Middle Kingdom existed before 2000 BCE, this takes the Sulbasutras, and Baudhayana, the earliest of them to dates long before 2000 BCE. This also means that the Sulbasutras,and the Sutra literature in general must have been more or less contemporary with the Indus Valley (or the Harappan) civilization of c. 3100 – 1900 BCE.

http://sookta-sumana.blogspot.com/2013/02/origin-and-spread-of-advanced.html

Edited by voidisyinyang

2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

3,000 BCE - you have "divide and average" approximations of the square root of 2 to "center" the circles for chariot wheels - give or take a thousand years.

The Greeks brought "doubling the cube" using irrational magnitude - for precise catapult technology.

Galileo then bragged to his aristocratic masters how he could cut down on labor costs by building his better "projectile" cannon technology.

Then colonization spread around the world as a cancer.

It does seem like you can rest assured that whenever the West "pickpockets" fire (technology) from Prometheus - it's "always" ultimately to "combat & control" Mother Nature and weaponized to "combat & control" other peoples.  Verily, they shall beat their plowshares into swords every time with a one-track mind!

On 6/10/2011 at 7:56 PM, Thunder_Gooch said:

We did build and test them in the 50's and 60's. You couldn't make uranium 235 or plutonium 239 which is needed for weapons with LFTR so we went with the light water reactor because we wanted bombs. When the time came for civilian power generation Alvin M. Weinberg, the guy that invented and held the patents for the light water reactor got on his soap box and said we need to use a liquid fluoride thorium reactor design, for all the reasons I've stated, and they forced him out of his position at Oak Ridge National Laboratory because the powers that be chose to use the LWR for it's production of weapons grade material instead.

So we aren't using it today because we can't use them to make bombs with is basically the short answer.

LFTR is superior in every respect to LWR technology, except you can't make weapons grade material with it.

Amirite or amirite...anyone?

Edited by gendao

So for Australian aborigines - the moon is considered male - why? Because just as with Taoists - this is the secret of the "yin qi" energy which is actually male yang jing and why females are "yang" internally while males are "yin" internally.

Okay thats enough of that. 

YOu are revealing even more of your limitations now, and I see any debate or revleation does not mean you will take it on board

.... but for anyone else  that  reads this ;

The Australian 'Aborigines '  (note the plural ) are a wide, diverse collection of groups, with different traits,  varieties of beliefs and cultures ... to proscribe  any one set of beliefs over  them collectively  can be wrong . 

I know of traditions here where the Moon is male , most definitely ... and violent !    and scary  !  You come sit down here and I tell you alllllll about that nasty old Moon man ! 

And you better listen ... he come down here ... do his angry dance   < stomp stomp stomp >  then you had it ! 

Raaaagghhh !   

Image result for kakadu man bill neidjie

but with patriarch of the Solar God dynasties - then the original healers as females was covered up and lost.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-34832781

So the Yamnaya had split from the older hunter-gathers who created farming in West Asia - around 25,000 years ago.

And then mixed with a group of farmers from Eastern Europe who moved into the Caucasus:

< Ah hem !  >   ;  "  Movements of peoples and intermixing and 'going in and out and back again' to different other localities has been going on a loooong time .  "  

Right - and so it is this claim that Western culture is the origin of Eastern culture through the Tocharians because IndoEuropeans are "advanced" spiritually with their faith - this is the total b.s. that has to be completely exposed as a lie.

Indeed !  But why did you start all that up in the first place with your own misplaced ranting eg ' infering I was natzi and all that goes with that ? 

3 hours ago, Apech said:

I have written briefly about the old way of 'early agriculture'  and man's better relationship with the earth (instead of 'over it ' ) and how well the Aboriginals managed their societies and  environments over millennia . 

But if  modern people that hate western culture  ever tried to live that old way  ........  Man !    

You should see the scars on my  teacher's leg .... 'discipline '  instant !  from a minor  ' law ' infraction .... as a kid  !

The only thing that held it all together was the Law .. and their ability to enforce the Law  ! 

" Ohhh  , errrr,  hi fellas  .....  ummm ... honestly, I didnt   mean  too   it was an accident ....

Image result for 10 canoes  tribal punishment

' Accident ! ?    ..... you can use one shield  then  !  "

Related image

• Like 2

2 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

Try to realize that the Bushmen as the original human culture had no war.

San religion - Wikipedia

The San religion is the religion of the San people. Contents. [hide]. 1 Mythical figures; 2 Trance ... Cagn is said to have created the moon which holds special significance to the San people; the phase of the moon .... Images of conflict and war-making are not uncommon.

Same with the indigenous here .....  we  would not call it war ... but they immediately adopted our term 'war' for what they did do !

They ones I know of, did it with two long lines facing each other one on  one .   One side would concede , or the one  with men left standing , winner ..... problem settled  (supposedly )  .

How many ways can the constellations be drawn? Ans, Infinite. 

And why is this so? Ans They aren't actually connected .Can they be witnessed ,seen ?  Ans, Yes if yo imagine them as depicting some arbitrary intellectual construct.

And what does this have to do with social groupings ? Ans, They are also the product of arbitrary intellectual groupings. Can you see people , do they have things in common? Ans, No not really., Who a person is, remains private,they have no common basis. 

Can we be proud of a cultural achievement? Ans, Yes, but you would be taking credit for things you havent done.  Are all these men my relatives ? Ans ,Yes. Does it matter what color they are, or what haplogroup , or political affilliation? Ans ,No, havent you been listening? Individuals exist , stop pretending the other stuff is fact, thats mental fabrication. 

Believe it ,or Not. ,:)

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

San religion - Wikipedia

The San religion is the religion of the San people. Contents. [hide]. 1 Mythical figures; 2 Trance ... Cagn is said to have created the moon which holds special significance to the San people; the phase of the moon .... Images of conflict and war-making are not uncommon.

Same with the indigenous here .....  we  would not call it war ... but they immediately adopted our term 'war' for what they did do !

They ones I know of, did it with two long lines facing each other one on  one .   One side would concede , or the one  with men left standing , winner ..... problem settled  (supposedly )  .

That's because Wiki censors acknowledge of real paranormal spiritual training.

I have corresponded with Elizabeth Marshall Thomas who wrote the first definitive book on the San Bushmen.

Do you know what the book is titled? The Harmless People.

So some anthropologists have claimed the Bushmen have just as high a rate of violence as say south side Chicago.

But what is not acknowledged - when people like Stephen Pinker then take these latter claims of violent Bushmen to the Bank and run with the money - is that these anthropologists are studying Bushmen who already are living in terrible conditions of exploitation and colonialism.

For example when Elizabeth marshall Thomas lived with the Bushmen in the 1950s - the Bantus followed the tire tracks of their truck and then enslaved the San Bushmen.

So you, like Stephen Pinker, incorrectly "grab" a quote without noting its context.

Try going to the reference that your quote cites.

http://www.jstor.org/stable/124619?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

"violent confrontation characterized the recent history of the San."

And the reason why? Because the San were attacked by Bantu type cultures with cattle or by the Dutch and the other Western colonialists - as these San were in South Africa and so not as isolated as the San in Namibia or Botswana.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this