what's the most annoy thing, is not to know an answer, that frustration, anger, and rage what is easily triggered when seeing a person who acts satisfactory way like not bothered and happy with the ongoing life as it is.

that cause, energy, force is the trigger needed for life, fresh breath.

We all are mutations.  I like to think in terms of evolution rather than devolution but that happens sometimes too.

Lao Tzu and Chuang Tzu both warned us against trying to know all the answers.  The attempt will only worry our mind.

• Like 2

no i just expressed what is needed. Like there is no knowledge what you can take and grasp and form into something.

Frustration is a tone and then you can use your throat in a certain way to reach balls.

The more I accept

and admit to myself

that I don't know

the happier I am. 

In truth there is relatively little we actually know for sure.  Including pretty much anything about the future.  What'll be good, what'll be bad.. we guess, but don't know.. and that causes so much of our anxiety.  Guessing and assuming then fuming over our mental mirages. 

Guess what I'm saying is as we get older and wiser, 'I don't know' is a fine refuge.  That, and having confidence you can handle what comes next.    

• Like 4

When incoming information is faint you need to sharpen your senses by will. There is also variant where it is "almost" then your mind does the reaching out by itself.

You have two more variants. When it is loud and too loud. As comfortable because information is gotten effortlessly and then disturbing because the information is intruding, penetrating.

Can say, middle ones are the same and outward ones are the same. So you have two variants: action and non-action.

if nothing is happening then your mind is doing. If things are happening then your mind is not moving.

10 hours ago, thelerner said:

The more I accept

and admit to myself

that I don't know

the happier I am. 

In truth there is relatively little we actually know for sure.  Including pretty much anything about the future.  What'll be good, what'll be bad.. we guess, but don't know.. and that causes so much of our anxiety.  Guessing and assuming then fuming over our mental mirages. 

Guess what I'm saying is as we get older and wiser, 'I don't know' is a fine refuge.  That, and having confidence you can handle what comes next.    

the consciousness what stores information and you generate ideas from it, is empty. You can reach it and erase all.

if to calim you don't know nothing, you see nothing etc, then the real thing is even more empty and desolate.

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

And you become the incredible shrinking man.

no, my goal is to make you feel bad and cause you a depression.

• Like 1

Just now, allinone said:

no, my goal is to make you feel bad and cause you a depression.

That Sir, would be the real "Mission Impossible".

Your externals can't touch my internals.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

That Sir, would be the real "Mission Impossible".

Your externals can't touch my internals.

nope i need to reject you so long till you start offer me what in your eyes i am missing. Then i see a opportunity and accept it then you will fall into depression.

edit: the thing really makes me happy, seeing that i am happy will disappoint you.

Edited by allinone

But you see, you will never be non-existent to me as long as you exist.  Therefore I am aware of you and the words you speak.  As with the Taoist Sage in the forest who is unafraid of the tiger and rhino, not because he is impervious to harm but because he is aware and remains out of harm's way.

7 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

But you see, you will never be non-existent to me as long as you exist.  Therefore I am aware of you and the words you speak.  As with the Taoist Sage in the forest who is unafraid of the tiger and rhino, not because he is impervious to harm but because he is aware and remains out of harm's way.

i never attack you, i need to tease you because i barely can hear you.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, allinone said:

i never attack you, i need to tease you because i barely can hear you.

I know.  We have a working friendship.  I'm a big boy, I can handle your teasing.  And I'm just trying to help keep you clean so you don't get into trouble with the DaoBums authorities.

Sign in to follow this