Sign in to follow this  
Brian

We

I try to avoid that word as much as I can.

What can I say about "we"?  I can speak for myself.  Do I have the right to speak for others?  Not really, without prior permission.

• Like 1

"...this is why nei Gong is kept secret we do not want people like this getting information..."

Just wondering who "we" is in this run-on sentence fragment.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Brian said:

"...this is why nei Gong is kept secret we do not want people like this getting information..."

Just wondering who "we" is in this run-on sentence fragment.

Unsure, but I will tell you he is not related to our group.   At first I thought he was looking for information on MoPai, turns out someone already filled his cup with nonsense. 

Edited by Ilovecoffee
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Marblehead said:

And "we" all know what happens when one's cup is full.

It depends on what the cup is full with. 

• Like 1

All the people in my group love Taobums.  There`s almost always one of us logged on throughout the day, though he/she might be doing other online work or (gasp!) watching Netflix and not really paying attention. We never have trouble with the moderators who are almost universally loved.  Yeah Taobums!

(Like members of some other groups, we sometimes see people here following foolish methods and believing foolish things.  It`s so hard to resist pointing out the error of their ways!  We bite our tongues and pull our hair with longing to set them on the right path.  But most of the time -- not always! -- we stay silent.  Through long experience we`ve learned that people usually have their own way of doing things and our "help" would just get in the way.  Ok, Luke...breathe....ah, that`s better.)

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this