Sign in to follow this  
wilfred

any 'global shifts' lately?

anyone else feeling something about a couple of weeks ago, some type of shift in energy/awareness? seems like it was noticable and i got more lucid for a while, anyways.

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, wilfred said:

anyone else feeling something about a couple of weeks ago, some type of shift in energy/awareness? seems like it was noticable and i got more lucid for a while, anyways.

Yes, and the shifts seem to be coming in shorter intervals -- whatever is happening is happening more and more quickly.

• Like 5

Very much so yes.  Pulses so frequently now.  Cyclical, rhythmic and short bursts and clusters that are sequentially closer clusters...  Like sets of waves on the beach. 

If I even hint at trying to cling to something the shifts quickly become overwhelming and I simply am compelled to release again.

But it's so natural and blissful to float too in it... to just be with it.  empty.  clear.

The most intense, deep, penetrating change of my 50 years in a body have been steadily occuring over the last four years.  And of the last four, this most recent is exponential in comparison.  Internally and externally it would seem.  They are so much the same now. 

It's nigh on systematic.  Every aspect of my life, on core levels, from all potential angles.  

Subtle, deep, pervasive, penetrating, opening, releasing and cathartic by turns.  Churning. 

and like an overtone is gratitude, singing through it all, resonating

clear.  blissful.   empty.

my bare feet sing on the earth.

• Like 1

Washington Post article says jet stream crossing the equator is NOT "unprecedented".

Check it out here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2016/06/30/claim-that-jet-stream-crossing-equator-is-climate-emergency-is-utter-nonsense/?utm_term=.4bc1b2628ffd

But does seem like things are speeding up otherwise... :)

Edited by cheya
  • Like 2

Thank you, I didn't think of it as an emergency but I did think it was something new and/or rare.

In any case I found this active map to be very interesting, it's where the climate scientist got his map from.  You can see wind or ocean currents, local global temperatures, wave heights, chemicals and particulates, etc.  It's quite beautiful.  You can select the different things to see by clicking on the selector that says 'Earth' in the lower left hand corner:

https://earth.nullschool.net

• Like 1

14 hours ago, cheya said:

Washington Post article says jet stream crossing the equator is NOT "unprecedented".

OK, let's back up here for a microsecond or two.  The climatologist said that one of the main things driving this type of event is the disappearance and lessening of the arctic polar ice which leads to warming in the North.  That  would indicate that although this may have happened before that it is something kind of new and will probably be increasing.  Those of you who know about the story "On the Beach" will understand why this is a concern for those of us South of the Equator.

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this