Sign in to follow this  

1 minute ago, SHINTO said:

Humans enjoy doing awful things
But always in the name of good god.

Why do humans act against their own nature by doing awful things? Did they forget who they are? Are they defending a god that only likes certain people and not all of humanity. Maybe the God has an agenda and not the real humans themselves who have nothing to gain from such foolishness.

Seems like the Gods partner is the devil in this kind of mess you describe Why does the devil drive a Hummer?.

Even more funny than the gematria  ? 

Dud you know if you convert your name and my name to hebrew and add up the value letters they come to the same value totals ? 

7428     which means we are bothe the same but different   ;)  

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, SHINTO said:

Humans enjoy doing awful things
But always in the name of good god.

Yeah, the Islamic terrorists get to go to heaven and have 73 virgins if they kill defenseless women and children.

• Like 1

If virgins are a prize or something like that why do they treat women so badly while they are alive. What is the death rate do they die around 16 years old for all these virgins to be so attractive and worth dieing for?. 

Do islamic women get virgins too or is it a men's only club?

It would be funny to have no body and all these forms and images are available.

Edited by Wu Ming Jen
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

If virgins are a prize or something like that why do they treat women so badly while they are alive. What is the death rate do they die around 16 years old for all these virgins to be so attractive and worth dieing for?. 

I can't answer you question.  I have always had a very hard time rationalizing stupidity.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

because they are  not virgin women ... they are virgin angel women ... specially made for them ... 'different '   (true ) 

7 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

It would be funny to have no body and all these forms and images are available.

Or find out angel virgin women are virgins because they have no sexual parts and cant stand men ... but they have  'angel power ' ! 

" Do them dishes and clean the floor - towelhead !   Or   I stub this out in yer eye !   " 

Image result for bull dyke

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Marblehead said:

Yeah, the Islamic terrorists get to go to heaven and have 73 virgins if they kill defenseless women and children.

I just cant bring myself to 'like' or thank that 

but I do appreciate you making the point .  

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

I just cant bring myself to 'like' or thank that 

but I do appreciate you making the point .  

I wasn't expecting anyone to "Like" what I said.  I was only sharing my understanding of a truth that I find so fucking bigoted it is beyond my capacity to express properly in words.

Those people I spoke of don't even belong on earth; actually, don't even deserve to be alive.  They are so mentally retarded they are beyond any potential of becoming a caring, loving person.

I don't deny my biases here.  And I have never tried to defend the USA being militarily involved there.  And I have never denied that the Israelis have been pretty brutal at times.

And I wish all the peace loving Jews and Arabs much peace and contentment.

Edited by Marblehead
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, SHINTO said:
m.thenational.ae › arts-culture › music
9 בנוב׳ 2013 - On June 6, 2006, the authorities went on a raid in Syria, arresting everyone with long hair or black T-shirts on the ..
( 6.6.2006)

I can understand the paranoia.  The black t-shirts might be justifiable  (ISIS color).

5 minutes ago, SHINTO said:

The 6.6.2006 (666) syrian raid was on havy metal fans and bands .

Well, that wasn't nice.  But I can understand it happening there.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

I don't deny my biases here.  And I have never tried to defend the USA being militarily involved there.  And I have never denied that the Israelis have been pretty brutal at times.

And I wish all the peace loving Jews and Arabs much peace and contentment.

There have been times and places  in the past where Jew Muslim and Christian shared the same city and pretty much got on with each other.   Some scattered locations are / were ?  a bit like that .   Even where there is conflict between them now, I have heard some say 'It didnt used to be like  this .'

When I ran a religious studies course, we looked at different religions and situations and examined what in them leads to this type of peace and what sort of things  and attitudes  lead to conflicts ..   It was a constant navigation of trying to keep the course on track. But we came to some good conclusions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nungali said:

But we came to some good conclusions. 

You probably destroyed all governments.

You probably destroyed all governments.

Hmmm .... actually , one factor was  just government  and a strange new principle that arose in the word  " Good Kingship" . 

Not very anarchistic is it ?   ;)   

They popped up now and again    ....  but one cannot guarantee the next one would be .   Cyrus was known to be one ... he even released the Jews and sent them home in a big entourage with supplies riches ( and a new scripture ), and resources to re build their temple . 

Its an old world  Zoroastrian principle  that just seemed crazy, why would a KIng want to do that,  and what possible benefit could one get ?     The probably didnt realise that Zoroastrianism taught to do good works for no other reason than the sake of it . 

That it always worked , but when it did , people liked it ; 

" "I am Cyrus, emperor, king of kings, king of Babylon, king of Sumer and Akkad, king of the four quarters of the world, son of Cambyses, great king, king of the city of Anshan, grandson of Cyrus, great king, descendant of Teispes, great king, king of Anshan, of the lineage of kings whose reign is blessed by Bel and Nabu, and whose kingship they are pleased to protect. 

"Amid jubilation and rejoicing, I entered Babylon in peace to establish a just government and strive for peace. My troops wandered peacefully throughout Babylon. In all of Sumer and Akkad, I gave no cause for fear and no one was terrorized. I concerned myself with the needs and welfare of the citizens of Babylon, Sumer and Akkad, and with promoting their well-being. I freed them from their improper oppression & bondage. I healed their afflictions and put an end to their misfortune. I restored their dilapidated dwellings. I gathered and assisted the displaced held in bondage, to return to their homes. 

"I rebuilt sanctuaries and chapels that lay in ruins. The deities of Sumer and Akkad that Nabonidus had, to the fury of the people, brought to Shuanna, I returned unharmed to their rightful sanctuaries. I have returned all the deities to their sanctuaries and restored their temples. "

http://www.heritageinstitute.com/zoroastrianism/achaemenian/cyrus.htm

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, SHINTO said:

In Iran half of population is under 30 in age , thy want to party western style ,not religious dogmas.
Obama idea of soft religion (influenced by the Chinese government concept of soft power )
Is  a total disaster .
The Arab yang generation was responsible to the Arab spring.
And the Arab chaos how came  afterwards.

The culture of those people is not the same as the Chinese or Americans.  They have to find their own way.  (I said I was done bad-mouthing Obama so I won't speak to that.)  

The Arabs were not ready for Arab Spring.  It was forced upon them.

8 minutes ago, Nungali said:

Hmmm .... actually , one factor was  just government  and a strange new principle that arose in the word  " Good Kingship" . 

Not very anarchistic is it ?   ;)   

"Good Kingship"  I will call that the "Benevolent Taoist Sage".

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this