voidisyinyang

Qigong Grandmaster John Tsai

Anyone had any experience with this qigong master John Tsai?

I searched the forum - got no hit.

I was searching the names thanked for the publishing of the Yan Xin book - to see if they still practiced qigong.

When I searched "jennifer wallace" I got her teaching self defense kungfu and then she trained with Grandmaster Tsai.

Kung fu grand master John Tsai, whose World Martial Arts Federation has schools in Schaumburg and Chicago, says most students learn just enough to get themselves hurt in a fight.

``There are a lot of black belts today,`` Tsai says, ``who cannot fight their way out of a paper bag. That`s because 40 million people in America know kung fu, karate. I know Italian, too: `pizza,` `spaghetti,` `pasta.` Beyond that point, I don`t know Italian.``

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm8IKD-PZ5Ee5aD9_EPW2rw

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1986-03-07/entertainment/8601170624_1_kung-fu-exercises-circulation

"Grandmaster John Chi Yuan Tsai is considered one of the world's foremost teachers of Shaolin Kung Fu today. He began training at the age of seven under the guidance of the late Grandmaster Chang Chen. Along with Grandmaster Chen the young Master Tsai was accepted as a student by Grandmaster Su Chuen San, his great uncle, the most influential Shaolin stylist in Kaoshiung. It was there that Tsai studied the original forms of northern and southern Shaolin Kung Fu and Nei Chi Kung"

Master Tsai with his uncle and teacher Su Chuen San.

Master Tsai with current teacher and peer.

Grandmaster Tsai's school in red china. He has been contracted to teach the military officers that protect the communist party officials.

Inside the military body gaurd school he operates

Master Tsai on the cover of Inside Kung-fu after his Kung-fu student won gold in TKD at the sole olympics...arlene limas.

Don't really care about the thread, just showing you who they were talking about.

Kung fu grand master John Tsai, whose World Martial Arts Federation has schools in Schaumburg and Chicago, says most students learn just enough to get themselves hurt in a fight.

``There are a lot of black belts today,`` Tsai says, ``who cannot fight their way out of a paper bag. That`s because 40 million people in America know kung fu, karate. I know Italian, too: `pizza,` `spaghetti,` `pasta.` Beyond that point, I don`t know Italian.``

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 6

So this teacher is in Chicago! He is a real qigong master - and how come no one here has mentioned him?!!

Crazy. I'm gonna see if Gary Clyman even mentions Master Tsai.

nothing.

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

I'm listening to her right now. Hot Springs is where he retired.

So this is very fascinating. His lineage is called 17th Generation Shaolin Mei Hua Qigong Grand Master John Tsai .

Yeah I'm just amazed that no one on this website has mentioned him before.

There's several posters here from Chicago. His son still teaches in chicago....

• Like 2

so her youtube channel has more info also.

Master Tsai is saying that his teaching is the very ancient Shaolin mystery tradition.

So it is very authentic teaching.

Check out the links I posted - there are more vids via the links I give.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, voidisyinyang said:

I'm listening to her right now. Hot Springs is where he retired.

So this is very fascinating. His lineage is called 17th Generation Shaolin Mei Hua Qigong Grand Master John Tsai .

Yeah I'm just amazed that no one on this website has mentioned him before.

There's several posters here from Chicago. His son still teaches in chicago....

I found the website for the lady's school. Is there a website for his son in Chicago?

I watched Grandmaster Tsai's self protection video - it's on youtube. I watched it at twice the speed - but it is very well done. Also I watched him on a talk show where he promotes the video. So I was actually wondering how to do protection for one type of attack - and he showed what to do. So first he focused on the self protection training but later he switched more to qi healing I think.

1 minute ago, MooNiNite said:

Do you know who the bald asian man that does healing with John Tsai in the videos?

I tried to track him - he is "Master Hu" - and referred to as - the first name - I tracked to a Wushu champion. But seemed like a different person.

His first name is mentioned in the vids also. But I didn't get anything from google.

Thank you voidisyinyang! This was really interesting for me to see because i am also into energetic healing since a few month and when i do it i just meditate on the person that is going to be healed and at the same time going into an "empty" mind state the my hands do nearly the same things that those of this master do.like making fist and throwing stuff away and also go to dantiens and crown.ones persons neurodermitis just went away and i just wanted to work on some backproblems :) the persons also reported feelings of bliss and joy after it.so i find it really interesting to see it for from a real master!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, voidisyinyang said:

so her youtube channel has more info also.

Master Tsai is saying that his teaching is the very ancient Shaolin mystery tradition.

So it is very authentic teaching.

Check out the links I posted - there are more vids via the links I give.

I'm pretty sure I've seen her post on this forum 

What is so hilarious is Qigong Grandmaster Tsai has very similar abilities to John Chang - people describe the feeling of electricity and their bodies shake - as if being electrocuted or shocked.

Yet Grandmaster Tsai is in Chicago, openly teaching, and no one on this website even knows about him.

Instead you have years of Westerners screaming to know about John Chang and bickering about what is his "real" teaching, with some pretending to know so not wanting to tell anyone else, blah blah. Hilarious!

So if Master Tsai's lineage teacher posted on this site - I'm sure she was like - whatever.

I will search her name though on this site.

• Like 1