Sign in to follow this  
allinone

Minority

For me the opinion shared by majority; THE good or positivity means for me yucky, so i see the paradoxicality. So its my job to find a way how to let the toxic inside my body.

i am against whatever is public major opinion. It is wrong but i haven't got ridden yet the conceit in me, to attack these forms.

10 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I am a minority.  There is only one of me.  (That's likely a good thing.)

and your mentally imputed counterpart.

Ah the mob with their stinking breath.

"Bid them wash their faces and keep their teeth clean."

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Marblehead said:

I am a minority.  There is only one of me.  (That's likely a good thing.)

I can't quite imagine a world with two of you :blink:

That being said I am glad you are you! :)

• Like 1

its all easy.

If i want to get my toxity fulfilled. I go to youtube, search qigong(for an example, it can be any mediation performance). There is a video of teacher and at one point asks crowds to hug each other--- for me it is cringe overload, but i bear it and live and feels so good if i manage to bear it.

---

other part, is first usually i also skim to the comments and see how people bash the teacher taht they have decades of practice with real teachers that there is westerner and doesn't know anything.

---

next after i have gotten past that cringeness, i then look those comments and yeah i see how my own angry comments feel.

so lets hug each other tenderly. CRINGE but good afterwards, like victory over my own shut-in self.

Where the cringe comes is that hugging is a sensual act. So called "positive people" themselves not aware of it. There is a reason why person who cultivates and has discipline is not allowed to touch, and in public places hugging is disrespectful towards them.

Cultivator a shut-in shy person, the hugging is done differently and different situation. Basically if you are going to hug a shut-in person then you are causing pain and suffering, bc it is done wrongly. Hugging itself doesn't cause suffering but the sensual people hugging is.

--------

Basically sensual hugger wants to make me a female and show dominance, that's what the brain interprets it, it is hostile act. Same is with the handshaking, cultivator is way higher position in rank but a ignorant sensual person not aware of it so its disrespectful to touch a person who is higher than you.

in short, if someone hugs cultivator and lets it happen fully then it is equal to getting off sensually. So its realllly awkward and painful.

------

getting off by using eyes is possible, no need physical contact. So eye contact is also disrespectful and intimidating.

Edited by allinone

Sign in to follow this