X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

3 hours ago, Nungali said:

It isnt very sterile at all . 

Glad to hear that "It" isn't sterile. 

How about them swimmers? 😁

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Genetically ?   Well, I got no kids. Thats because I was mindful , aware, could understand the consequences of actions , had responsibility  and   ...... maybe was firing blanks .

Man !  ....  If I have been , and I knew that back then  ....... 

Spoiler

warning ;  (from comedy ; 'Scary Movie'  )

Spoiler

tenor.gif?itemid=9790143

On 22.3.2019 at 1:13 PM, GSmaster said:

Sorry to hear that, but that was not an insult, it was a suggestion based on facts, all those tricks can be recognized if you know how physics of hard objects work.

There are educational channels on youtube where they repeat all those tricks with breaking stones and e.t.c without any "qigong training".

This video is russian, but it could still be worthy a watch. Myth busting.

Try watching with subtitles / auto-translate.

I like the videos, but sometimes auto-translate is very difficult to understand. It's good that skeptics have taken notice of them so we don't have to. The eastern arts may lose credibility, but all the fault is with the ones who make money by faking it.

Edited by kondensation

On 4/1/2019 at 8:46 AM, Nungali said:

No ,  I live out in nature, in a cabin. . .  and a possum sleeps  above my bed  -   It isnt very sterile at all . 

Oh good, I am glad to say I was wrong. Interesting post tho, but sex is just love to me, because I don't feel like anything can describe it and be a more accurate indicator of the creational experience of it. It doesn't matter what anyone feels they need. As long as they have the capability to feel love, it doesn't even matter if they wanna have a sexual experience of love, or just a sexual experience of love that is beyond the orgasm itself even, as it can even offer pleasures of waves of full body pleasure, that is everlasting, and even more long lasting than the pleasure after a full body orgasm.

But I do like the symbology and can understand the relationship between dragon symbology and the idea of sex. I mean, I see dragons as machinery, metal and fire breathing machines, like flying jets or vehicles or sport cars. People drive high speeds because it feels satisfying for some reason. It is an ocd kind of satisfaction, a life giving and inspiring of perfection, empowerment, freedom, on the edge, highly fine tuned performance, alignment, flawless, perfectionistic. Not different to the perfection of all physical lifeforms which evolved over the course of billions of years to highly fine tuned perfection.

And orgasms are similar, it requires one to be in complete surrender to there entirety of being in the moment, where the entirety of their being is, which is more in alignment with their non-physical source of existance aswell, of their soul. Everything comes together in the perfection of the entirety of the experience, and that can be allowed to be realised by any individual, not only for the purpose of having an orgasm, but also for the purpose of fulfilling one's true life purpose, and living it to the fullest, because in that state of being in and of love, one can easily have acces to the knowledge that is all expansive and inclusive, of infinite intelligence and eternal wisdom, as all is here and now. How one allows oneself to give themselves permission to open up to the perfection of their reality creation, it doesn't matter, but in every case, the experience of an orgasm is indicated by the energy motional, emotional indicator of love that one can feel, of bliss and joy, maybe rapturous extacy even. And so, there is so much more at play then merely psychological aspects, because most of the consciousness is primarily non-physical, and only a small part of that is focused here through the lens of your physical body.

But I woulden't suggest one to have medical orgasms yet, not yet. I don't think science is very interested in emotions, and energy, as the foundational layer of reality, atleast not yet. But that will surely change in the future.

Everyone is born out of this sexual energy, some say it is life force, that is the foundational root of creation. And meditating can also be highly conducive of orgasms, if one wishes to use it in that way. Because it is actually the psychological aspect that can only ever block the ability to have an orgasm, or even sexual excitation, or even just sexual capability and performance at all. And so when one meditates, and quiets their mind, their nature, and energy, naturally rises back in alignment with their core root, source of non-physical greater consciousness, of pure positive energy, that is their source of being, that is always fully connected to the source of all creation, and so in that state of no thought and non-resistance, resistance free conscious alignment beingness, one has the capability of loving unconditionally, under any and all circumstances. One can have sex with a couch and love the couch so much that is gives you an orgasm. One can have sex with a very old fat women, and experience her true divinity, even her capability for greater sexual excitation than any other person, if she too is in alignment with her own true nature in that moment, and resistance free aswell. The expression of love, and capability of love is boundless and unconditional.

Everything is creation is made out of the one awarenss of love, that is boundless and formless. And through resonance all of creation is formed as a reflection of this boundless state unto itself, for the purpose of coming to know itself through that love. So every single creation in creation is of that love and bliss energy. And if one realises this, then one can live in alignment with the eternal joy of eternal creation. So everything can be sexual in that sense. And yet, even tho, it can also be viewed as completely unrelated to sex, why? Because this energy is genderless. Your soul is infact non-gender. It is simply love. You may call that soul energy loving itself through self reflection and awareness of self and other, through this resonance reflection, is a sexual expression of creation, or you can simply say it is simply a loving expression of creation which is the act of creation itself. And so I believe love is more indicative of the correct terminology for this concept. Where as the word sex, causes people to completely focus biologically and scientifically, and sterily on non-emotional, non-human, ...I mean... Even death is more sexual and more lively than the scientific perspective of sex. A scientific perspective requires one to completely disconnect oneself from their own true nature, as a denial of ones own heart's truth, that is infallible, and thus term this discordant state of resistant energy, as correct scientific knowledge.

So one might say, killing other humans is very scientifically correct. Where as your true nature would completely disagree with that notion, as your true nature cannot ever, will not, sacrifice their own greater infinite and eternal truth, for the pleasing of an investors interest. 

Your mind is infact not even designed to know what is happening or will happen. It is designed simply to enjoy the experience here that your soul set out for you to have. If people don't live from their heart, they will never ever have a satisfying nor purposeful life experience. That is completely meaningless to the infinite and eternal truth of your soul, that it is always knowing, and that you always have acces to, through your heart, always in the here and now moment, where all your energy motional being always is being and always is relating through your greater non-physical energetic being of consciousness, to indicate your perspective alignment or discordance with your greater non-physical knowing, that is your evermore, and that can never be denied/disconnected from without resulting in disintegration of physical vessel.

So one can easily say, that if you feel absolute love, you are perceiving and co-creating with absolute truth, and if your experience is any less, you are not being a complete entire holistic fully realised being in any moment that you experience anything less than that. And yeah, often people find that sleep/death or even orgasm is the only way for them to allow that connection, but if one bypasses the need for those things, and simply practices conscious allowance and release of resistance towards your own individual connection with your own greater being, then pleasures beyond mere sexual orgasms, not excluding endless capability for far greater and longer lasting orgasmic experiences, are fully available for the co-creation of and with. Because that is simply your natural infinite and eternal capability that is also of your eternal and infinite original source of being, which is always primarily unconditional, and thus capable of anything in any and all conditions.

And so with a simple meditation, one can do nothing, and achieve everything that ever will mean anything at all. You align with the fullness of all that you have truely become, and that is a state of being that one has to allow, at all times. And it is, as long as you are physically focused, always a possibility to deviate from your true original nature, and thereby create resistance and discordance in the energetic relationship between your physical and greater non-physical being. And so the growth of your soul simply happens through that, if one understands the meaning and indication and the meaning of the indication of their own energy motional, emotional sense of translation, that one can feel their way to the fullness of their truth, in any single moment of experience, always here and now, through your heart. and any other conclusion will always be a full waste of time focus energy and effort, as it is wasted on the co-creation of and with all those things that are completely irrelevant to your own unique and individual ever expanding being and everbecoming of your own unique and individual ever expanding soul purpose of being and everbecoming, always here and now, throughout all of creation, life and perspectives of life and as life, and as being and of being, of all things, in all of creation, which are simply of the same one consciousness coming to know itself in all the different varrying ways that it can, which is all primarily non-physical in nature, and always will be so.

And so through this, one can fully begin to appreciate the truth and true nature of physical existance in relationship to all that is who you truely are evermore in your ever becoming, and reality and purpose of physical reality, as it is the furthest most extension of all that you truely are, and is here for the evermore satisfaction of your being and ever becoming. But to realise that, requires alignment with ones true nature, that happens only through the indicative awareness and understanding and integration and allowanc of their emotional sense of being, that is like the guidance system and navigation system of energetic relationship between physical and non-physical, that every thing in this physical universe has. But only humans ever pick up allot of resistance to that truth through their physical trail of experience. And meditation will always be the best and most universal truth to release all of that resistance, to return back home to their true being and purpose of being and everbecoming, naturally and effortlessly, without doing, doing the non doing, as the art of releasing resistance, as the path of lesser resistance is one and the same path as the path of eternal and infinite path of least resistance, in all of creation, that is indicated always perfectly by absolute feelings of love, indicating the alignment with their greater truth that is primarily unconditional and non-physical in nature.

yeah ... thats a  'guy  thing '      ;

3600-athletic_gray-md-t-jesus-loves-you-

..... gotta buy THAT  one !