X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

precisely, what good would it be to jump locations but not have changed yourself. new visuals for the same internal scenario? pointless. but, the way in which one approaches it (in, or up, or across), determines what you need, and Is probably determined by what you really want. 

there's a lot of options and it's really up to the individual. but the actual physical body itself, most of the things we do to it are an across the board type of thing. 

4 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Ofcourse, we are born in "starting location", one question is how to leave it, but another is that you have to collect all the knowledge and levels on this plane, before leaving.

see, I missed the nuance here. not changing ourselves as much as seeing how "we" look in this specific environment. the data itself

2 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Yes, you know this story, you can run even to the north pole, but whenever you go you will never escape ego. Most people are so trapped inside it, changing locations or decorations does affect their life at all.

how long can you run from yourself until it is no longer possible? for some, eternity. if they enjoy it, more power to them 

1 minute ago, GSmaster said:

I still have a long way to go, but once I go in the past and remember how ego was, 5-6 years ago, or even 10 years ago, it was deadly oppressing, endless thoughts torture.

There is much more freedom now.

yes. you can be anywhere but if your thoughts are hurting you, you will suffer. once you get past that, which I am not claiming to have finished, none of the other stuff really matters. 

On 24/03/2019 at 5:11 PM, Mudfoot said:

What? 

You carry the Robe of Infinity and the Medals of Mystery, and you haven't told us? 

I feel... ...  sort of betrayed. 

Of course I told yas! You just have not been paying attention .

I read once how Crowley said he got awarded all these honorary occult degrees and offers to lead groups and be a master of this and that ; peeps would send him charters of operation, masters robes medals , all sorts of stuff. One day, on a whim, he decided to try them all on   :D     he said he could hardly move, dragging around this crazy costume with  all this stuff attached to it . 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7NMQgnxoN0OVSbUdlGhz

I am  'outwardly retired'    now .

From this

royalarchmasons1.jpeg

to this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzT-wQcntQzUBLgZJfDgL

gettin  down an dirty     :) 

• Like 1

On 24/03/2019 at 10:21 PM, Everything said:

Y? Is that an insult? There is suppose to be a G in the middle, not a Y?! :huh:I am not a free mason, but but the middle 0 is a G.

Hide contents

s-l640.jpg.a2beb955121b5990270cccd804d42af2.jpg

P.bold_.circle.5-297x300.jpg.23c702e4452dc06afeb6507adbbefba3.jpg

What middle O that is a Y that should be a G ???   I cant see what you mean .

And I dont think  Muddy is insulting me  .

Even though he did suggest my job was to   :   "  ... carry the Robe of Infinity and the Medals of Mystery ...  "   -  R. I .  M. M.

I dont think he  consciously meant to imply   ' Rimm job '  . 

On 24/03/2019 at 10:31 PM, Everything said:

Sorry xD

Uhm, I, uhh.... I still don't know what long men pai is! :blush:

Well ,  its  long .... its  men  ... and you treat it like a pie .

You can work the rest out  !

Spoiler

I better stop now, its just getting worse as we go along .

• Haha 1

On 24/03/2019 at 10:54 PM, Everything said:

What does it mean when someone says to you that their greatest dream is to ride on a dragon? 

That's actually an honest question I've had for a long time. Like I think I am always confused because everyone has a different perspective of what a dragon is actually reffering to.

For example This is the complete opposite of an asian dragon, I think.

Hide contents

Dude !  Get some basics down !  And dont try to learn stuff from gaming ! Shhesh!

Asian dragon is good . It clutches pearl of wisdom .

Western dragon is bad and devourers maidens that need saving by brave knights that have their passions very under control (except when they disassociate from the host  and  turn into dragons and attack young maidens  ;)  )

Here is  good  St George fighting his natural urges

st-george.jpg

There is usually a maiden in there somewhere .

default.jpg

11_1905-p204.jpg

That naughty dragon ripped her top off and is into bondage . Just as well knight is there to save her !

On 24/03/2019 at 11:06 PM, Starjumper said:

I know the answer to that one.

Try the perspective of someone with experience.

I have ridden on the back of a dragon once .  It was when I was a goat.

Hmmm  .... maybe I have put that story up on DBs  somewhere   ?

• Like 1

On 25/03/2019 at 3:49 AM, Everything said:

....I still don't understand what the purpose was of sitting on the ember....

Errmmm ... in light of above comments  ..... 

Spoiler

must ... resist .... sexual .... innuendo  .... comment 

I know ! I will turn it into one of those  wacky symbolic Dao Bums interpretation :

The dragon is a symbol of your suppressed passions, the ember is the seed of fire that is kindled, the dragon is trying to transform itself into an eastern dragon and  lighting its fire under your base chakra . You shall soon achieve kundalini enlightenment .

If you start bleeding from the eyes ... call me .

8 hours ago, thelerner said:

Cool.  What do you like about it.  How would you compare it to another system you've done? 

Lastly, any possible warnings you might have?  

alright.

pros:

>enhanced dreams, lucid, vivid, inception style

>dreams that are all black but still have things happening (this is called something in one practice but I forget what it is. I found it later in a book on dream yoga) - happened to me but may not happen to everyone

>enhanced awareness of what you're doing to your own body 

>getting a look at your subconscious in a very mechanic way 

>faster self-progression, enhancements to the energetic system even when not using the techs

>got better at breathing

>increased manual control of bioelectricity (nervous system)

>electrical disturbances 

>more logical thinking and reading of other people's emotions

>more visceral experience 

>I feel like I own the body I reside in more than I did before starting it. I can radically shift what i'm feeling emotionally, chemically, and sensationally with very little effort, but it isn't loose enough to where it is troublesome. 

>insanely strong with celibacy 

>gets the body hot. good for the dantian 

things I didn't like:

>some of things which may have had a practical truth were written in ways which I did not interpret well, or rather, were abused by my subconscious. one man's woo is no more sane than anyone else's just because it's more logical woo.  I prefer things in gross technical physical terms. 

this is why personally, I enjoy the techs, but find that having no philosophy is the best thought system 

warnings: take the warnings seriously. use what works for you. 

Edited by Abzu
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Nungali said:

I dont think he  consciously meant to imply   ' Rimm job '  . 

I had to look that up... 😁 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

I had to look that up... 😁 

I hope when you said  'look'  you meant   'read  about it '  . 

Always check google  ' ALL  '  before you go to  ' IMAGES '

(Nungali tip number 23  ;)  )

Edited by Nungali
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Abzu said:

alright.

pros:..

Thank you.  That was a great write up. 

One other question and its kind of a trick one.  Is it, in any way cultish?  that's a trick question because if it was cultish, a member wouldn't consider it so..  So I guess how does SoG deal with opposing thoughts and conflicts?  How much 'my way or highway' is it?  Is there money creep whereby advanced levels/lessons get more expensive?   Does he set himself up as ..the superior being who has all the answers? 

3 hours ago, thelerner said:

Thank you.  That was a great write up. 

One other question and its kind of a trick one.  Is it, in any way cultish?  that's a trick question because if it was cultish, a member wouldn't consider it so..  So I guess how does SoG deal with opposing thoughts and conflicts?  How much 'my way or highway' is it?  Is there money creep whereby advanced levels/lessons get more expensive?   Does he set himself up as ..the superior being who has all the answers? 

I think it's $50 a month right now.

it was free when I was using the forum.

there's a few rules. 

felt like a cult. i don't know how much was meant to be ironic. some parts I took as a joke, or blatantly disrespected. other parts were cool. 

Edited by Abzu
  • Like 1

For me, expensive or inexpensive, I don't think it ethically matters as long as the pricing is clear and the place isn't hustling true believers into buying up. 

Course it helps if people get solid feedback and are moving in a positive direction. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thelerner said:

For me, expensive or inexpensive, I don't think it ethically matters as long as the pricing is clear and the place isn't hustling true believers into buying up. 

Course it helps if people get solid feedback and are moving in a positive direction. 

yea that's what I'm getting at. it messed with me because I fell for the bait. then I thought it was hilarious afterwords. +1 tech to my toolbox regardless and lesson learned. 

• Like 1

Something to keep in mind is that abzu, just like you thelerner, were lmp members but haven't been members under the new site. so although i won't say the opinions are invalid they are uninformed

Price is 50 bucks a month.  Never any additional charges.  If you need help you're worked with as long as you're trying to better yourself.

Thinking there is cult stuff seems rather silly to me, but everyone has their own opinions. 

• Like 1

On 3/25/2019 at 5:37 PM, Nungali said:

From this

royalarchmasons1.jpeg

With silly hats

to this

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzT-wQcntQzUBLgZJfDgL

gettin  down an dirty     :) 

Without silly hats

Edited by Starjumper

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

50 bucks if there are no additional costs involved is quite democratic price.

What I have seen some people doing is charging 50-100 bucks, and then selling you lots of additional stuff, additional lessons, courses, items and so on, sometimes the list of things you could buy was bigger than a list of products in wallmart food section.

I'm obviously biased towards sotg and his school but he has always said his goal was to release material and for people to use it.  When he said he was going to start charging a fee to be a member he stated it was in an attempt to build commitment and investment for people to start the techniques and stick with them.  As far as I've seen that has been the case as he's refunded a number of people that he felt weren't actively working the material and then cancelled their membership.  It seems to have worked out as he wanted as we have a decent amount of active people now making some strong "gainz" :P

I've also seen where people have charged initial prices and then started selling all kinds of initiations, investments, cleansings, healings and whatever else they can get out of a person.  To me that's pretty shady but if its how a person wants to spend their money then that's their business.

• Like 2

On 25-3-2019 at 11:58 PM, Nungali said:

On 26-3-2019 at 12:10 AM, Nungali said:

Errmmm ... in light of above comments  ..... 

Hide contents

must ... resist .... sexual .... innuendo  .... comment 

I know ! I will turn it into one of those  wacky symbolic Dao Bums interpretation :

The dragon is a symbol of your suppressed passions, the ember is the seed of fire that is kindled, the dragon is trying to transform itself into an eastern dragon and  lighting its fire under your base chakra . You shall soon achieve kundalini enlightenment .

If you start bleeding from the eyes ... call me .

Ok, so you are saying, I had a kundalini experience at the age of 6?

I became horny, and got punished for that, but thats all I remember. Sometimes I experienced the sexual energy to be at the core root of everything that exists in the physical plane of existance. Like an energetic foundational layer of this reality. And it felt very extatic and beneficial. But also forbidden. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Everything said:

Ok, so you are saying, I had a kundalini experience at the age of 6?

It was a disassociated psyche premonition    :)

I became horny, and got punished for that, but thats all I remember.

Just as well  ...

Spoiler

man-scared-of-dominatrix-stock-photo__k7

Sometimes I experienced the sexual energy to be at the core root....

image.gif.bb84f4708ef2cdd64804a8126ef948d1.gifsnicker  > 

of everything that exists in the physical plane of existance. Like an energetic foundational layer of this reality.

More like sex is a reflection of the core process of the energetic layer of this reality

And it felt very extatic and beneficial.

Reich distinguished between complete release of accumulated sexual tensions in orgasm, resulting in the restoration of energy equilibrium, and orgastic impotence, in which the release of energy is incomplete.[23] In other words, he argued that the inability of psychoneurotics to wholly discharge sexual energy caused a damming up of energy (or sexual stasis), leaving them in a vicious circle: the actual neurosis physiologically provided the energy for the psychoneurosis, while the psychoneurosis provided a psychological mechanism to maintain the actual neurosis.[23][24] Accordingly, Reich defined neurosis as the sum total of all chronic and automatic inhibitions of natural sexual excitations[23] and which results in an outer rigidity and inner anxiety fuelling harshness, brutality, sexual sadism, restriction, mechanisation, confinement to routines and becoming filled with compulsions or phobias as well as loneliness, helplessness, craving for authority, fear of responsibility and mystical longing.[25] Orgastic potency enables the individual to receive satisfaction in the sex act, whereas those lacking in it are forever seeking it, and are therefore likely to be more sexually needy.[26]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgastic_potency#Orgasm_theory

But also forbidden. 

Sounds catholic .

1 hour ago, Nungali said:

It was a disassociated psyche premonition    :)

Just as well  ...

Reveal hidden contents

man-scared-of-dominatrix-stock-photo__k7

Reich distinguished between complete release of accumulated sexual tensions in orgasm, resulting in the restoration of energy equilibrium, and orgastic impotence, in which the release of energy is incomplete.[23] In other words, he argued that the inability of psychoneurotics to wholly discharge sexual energy caused a damming up of energy (or sexual stasis), leaving them in a vicious circle: the actual neurosis physiologically provided the energy for the psychoneurosis, while the psychoneurosis provided a psychological mechanism to maintain the actual neurosis.[23][24] Accordingly, Reich defined neurosis as the sum total of all chronic and automatic inhibitions of natural sexual excitations[23] and which results in an outer rigidity and inner anxiety fuelling harshness, brutality, sexual sadism, restriction, mechanisation, confinement to routines and becoming filled with compulsions or phobias as well as loneliness, helplessness, craving for authority, fear of responsibility and mystical longing.[25] Orgastic potency enables the individual to receive satisfaction in the sex act, whereas those lacking in it are forever seeking it, and are therefore likely to be more sexually needy.[26]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orgastic_potency#Orgasm_theory

Sounds catholic .

You must be as sterile as a dentist room.

No ,  I live out in nature, in a cabin. . .  and a possum sleeps  above my bed  -   It isnt very sterile at all . 

• Like 3