X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

5 hours ago, Nungali said:

Hide contents

freemason_masonic_emblems_trans_NvBQzQNj

Black-Tau-robe-1.jpg

Do the others tell them ?  

What? 

You carry the Robe of Infinity and the Medals of Mystery, and you haven't told us? 

I feel... ...  sort of betrayed. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mudfoot said:

What? 

You carry the Robe of Infinity and the Medals of Mystery, and you haven't told us? 

I feel... ...  sort of betrayed. 

Y? Is that an insult? There is suppose to be a G in the middle, not a Y?! :huh:I am not a free mason, but but the middle 0 is a G.

Spoiler

s-l640.jpg.a2beb955121b5990270cccd804d42af2.jpg

P.bold_.circle.5-297x300.jpg.23c702e4452dc06afeb6507adbbefba3.jpg

7 minutes ago, Everything said:

Y? Is that an insult? 

Reveal hidden contents

s-l640.jpg.a2beb955121b5990270cccd804d42af2.jpg

P.bold_.circle.5-297x300.jpg.23c702e4452dc06afeb6507adbbefba3.jpg

Just doing my part, helping this thread to go really off topic. 😁 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Mudfoot said:

Just doing my part, helping this thread to go really off topic. 😁 

Sorry xD

Uhm, I, uhh.... I still don't know what long men pai is! :blush:

Just now, Everything said:

Uhm, I, uhh.... I still don't know what long men pai is! :blush:

Long Men Pai =Dragon Gate school/sect, the Quanzhen sub-line that ascended to dominance. 

Nei Dan school of your Dreams, under famous Wang Li Ping. 

6 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

Long Men Pai =Dragon Gate school/sect, the Quanzhen sub-line that ascended to dominance. 

Nei Dan school of your Dreams, under famous Wang Li Ping. 

What does it mean when someone says to you that their greatest dream is to ride on a dragon? 

That's actually an honest question I've had for a long time. Like I think I am always confused because everyone has a different perspective of what a dragon is actually reffering to.

For example This is the complete opposite of an asian dragon, I think.

Spoiler

9 minutes ago, Everything said:

What does it mean when someone says to you that their greatest dream is to ride on a dragon? 

I know the answer to that one.

9 minutes ago, Everything said:

That's actually an honest question I've had for a long time. Like I think I am always confused because everyone has a different perspective of what a dragon is actually reffering to.

Try the perspective of someone with experience.

12 hours ago, Nungali said:

Says who   .......    you  ? 

You do not expect me to be  ..    conventional    ...................   do you ?

I can sympathize with your attitude there my boy ..... 

What does lonemanpai have to do with Long men pai? :blink:

They are completely different systems with completely different philosophy.

Jeezuz!

• Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I know the answer to that one.

Try the perspective of someone with experience.

Sure feel free to share your perspective or story.

Edited by Everything

3 hours ago, Zork said:

What does lonemanpai have to do with Long men pai? :blink:

They are completely different systems with completely different philosophy.

Jeezuz!

So its more about loneliness and seclusion? 

5 minutes ago, Everything said:

Speak up. Say it. Share your perspective ir story. If you wish. 

I don't wish to share anything here any more, just the book.  Your answer is in the book .. the one that tells why assassins lead the best lives, remember?

Edited by Starjumper

29 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I don't wish to share anything here any more, just the book.  Your answer is in the book.

Ok in that case I have accept that a dragon is simply a big fat two feet walking alligator holding giant spoon filled with ember to manually pick children hiding under the bed, one after the other, to sit on the giant spoon of ember.

And lock the gates after lighting up the giant kettle of boiling water. 

Because that was my dream as  kid. I had to cringe at how weird the dream was after I woke up. Because the alligator human seemed very happy. He was hungry obviously. As  kid you only understand the happiness and so you think it's all gonna be alright. So weird as it may seem. The alligator made the giant metal spoon of fire seem attractive to sit on. 

He was really looking at it like it was the best thing ever when a child decided to sit on it. 

It's so messed up, that I was dreaming of cannibalism even while younger than 6. But in the case of having no choice, don't you think god would allow you to look at it as a good thing? So you don't have see the bad aspect of it. Because the truth still remains, he enjoyed eating children. 

So I say, let everyone have what they want. Let god bring them what they want. Who also wants to be wanted.

No lion wants to eat a meal that fights with every chew. 

What do you think happens when the lion catches an impalla? The impalla falls in love and surrenders because the lion grabs by the neck and knows how to surrender the soul back into physical withdrawal. So that it can see the appreciation of the lion that is now receiving the food. As God eating itself, only both are viewing the angle of the lion. So losing consciousness by the neck. 

I still don't understand what the purpose was of sitting on the ember. Ah well, im not a dragon. Who cares. Guess I survived the dream. Otherwise, bon appetite monsieur! Would you like to have some salt and pepper with that monsieur?! :huh: :lol:

Edited by Everything
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

I don't wish to share anything here any more, just the book.  Your answer is in the book .. the one that tells why assassins lead the best lives, remember?

Oh yeah now I remember. I might agree, but it has to be the reason or idea that is eternally worthy. And based something greater altogether, than creation itself even.

It has to withstand the test of time, till the end of time. And so every single truth of your life has to be defined by it, wether you believe it or not. And then surely, you will win. Because your actions would be inspired. And then you would be one who is more powerful than millions who are not. And only you will know. Because you are changing the entire course of history, when people see you and are convinced you are failing at every turn.

I've encountered 3 dragons. A golden dragon, a shadow dragon, and one I can't quit define. It was a blue/green spirit dragon. The blue green/spirit dragon tried to attune with me. I remember when it was combining with me, I was flexing my energy (channeling it) and it would tell me too powerful or too weak, to find the proper frequency. I saw my feet become dragons feet right before i was rudely interrupted...

The golden dragon was just an observer, and the shadow dragon I fed. I fed it too many baby wraiths and it got to a state of "Power Overwhelming" and went into a frenzied maniacal bloodlust. The only way to calm it was instilling heart energy into it. Then it could continue to grow yet not go into a rage. Then I shrunk it to maintain it's power and strength but reduce it's size because it was drawing far too much attention. (It got bigger than the football field)

Edited by maheosphet

51 minutes ago, maheosphet said:

I've encountered 3 dragons. A golden dragon, a shadow dragon, and one I can't quit define. It was a blue/green spirit dragon. The blue green/spirit dragon tried to attune with me. I remember when it was combining with me, I was flexing my energy (channeling it) and it would tell me too powerful or too weak, to find the proper frequency. I saw my feet become dragons feet right before i was rudely interrupted...

The golden dragon was just an observer, and the shadow dragon I fed. I fed it too many baby wraiths and it got to a state of "Power Overwhelming" and went into a frenzied maniacal bloodlust. The only way to calm it was instilling heart energy into it. Then it could continue to grow yet not go into a rage. Then I shrunk it to maintain it's power and strength but reduce it's size because it was drawing far too much attention. (It got bigger than the football field)

Whenever I pick up or hug my black cat or pet her too much, she goes completely psycho. Runs around fighting her own tail then hissing and running from her own tail jumping up and down everywhere completely confused. :lol:

It reminds me of a capucha or capuchi monkey or something. Forgot the name. She literally transforms into one of those. It's mind bending. Because otherwise she just sleeps and meditates 24/7. And is super extremely serene and clean.

But if I hug or pet her too much or give her too much attention, she poops and pees everywhere wtf :lol:

Edited by Everything

29 minutes ago, Everything said:

Whenever I pick up or hug my black cat or pet her too much, she goes completely psycho. Runs around fighting her own tail then hissing and running from her own tail jumping up and down everywhere completely confused. :lol:

It reminds me of a capucha or capuchi monkey or something. Forgot the name. She literally transforms into one of those. It's mind bending. Because otherwise she just sleeps and meditates 24/7. And is super extremely serene and clean.

But if I hug or pet her too much or give her too much attention, she poops and pees everywhere wtf :lol:

Well, it seems like cats have little souls, because I had an encounter with this warlock and witch that had a bag of cats that they would kill and then tether the cat souls to this plane and use their energy to cast spells or perform rituals. So if dragons can merge with souls, maybe your cats soul merged with another being?

Soul could also just mean a particularly well defined conglomeration of chi, if you prefer.

Edited by maheosphet

On 6/25/2017 at 9:09 AM, Ilovecoffee said:

You are thinking of long men pai,  voidisyinyang is referring to lone man pai.

http://lonemanpai.com

Very informative, he cleared up a few things I was wondering about from experience giving a framework that is clearly understandable.

Appreciate the information. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/25/2017 at 9:20 AM, Ilovecoffee said:

The end goal is something most here hate even worse than the abilities displayed, so it's best not to even bring that up, but no we are not looking to become Goku or shoot thunderbolts.

Would someone mind explaining what the end goal is? All this dancing around is making it difficult to even get an idea of why anyone would care about all of this and I would honestly like to know more.

Thank you

15 hours ago, Everything said:

So its more about loneliness and seclusion? 

Lonemanpai is a western magic system combined with some elements borrowed from eastern systems. It is a method developed by the guy in the pics.

Long men pai is a purely taoist inner cultivation school. It is hundreds (thousands even?) of years old.

We are completely off topic when mentioning the first here.

7 hours ago, Pilgrim said:

Would someone mind explaining what the end goal is? All this dancing around is making it difficult to even get an idea of why anyone would care about all of this and I would honestly like to know more.

Thank you

I have asked ilovecoffee repeatedly in the past before he got banned the same question. He never answered.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zork said:

Long men pai is a purely taoist inner cultivation school.

Thanks for the clear replies.

What is the purpose of Taoist inner cultivation?  This I would like to hear from practitioners. Sure the Wiki is easy to find but I would prefer to listen to those who practice. What has been you gain? How has it improved your life?

Edited by Pilgrim
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, GSmaster said:

There cannot be an end goal in selfdevelopment.

Thank you self development is something I am interested in.

Here is why I am asking. I am at the end of my journey with Kriya having experienced most of the things that are the landmarks of the system and discovered some of the things promised simply are not true.

For example I have yet to meet a teacher or one named as a  Guru who is someone I would say gee wiz I wish I were like that guy. That is a really fantastic person full of wisdom, kind, compassionate, generous, warm and caring. 

In fact what I have met are people I would very much not like to be like at all and others that are either sycophantic or just faithful and hopeful or obligated. 

There is one exception with my friend Donald Abrams. Out of all I have met he alone is a caring nice person who is actually interested in peoples development. He teaches and never calls himself a guru which is why I failed to include this in the original post as I think of Don as a friend first and foremost. Don always says I am a student also, and gives what he was taught the same way he was taught.

I have no interest in Siddhi or Power over others so martial applications or manipulation of energy for the sake of external manipulation of the world around me bears no interest for me.

From Kriya I have learned how to move energy within both the magnetic and electrical and experienced many things. I feel my time with it however has come to an end and now looking into other things as the next step for personal development.

From what I can tell the Long men pai looks like it has great knowledge concerning the use of the inner energies and seems like a logical step beyond the use of the central channel and Chakra cleansing of Kriya.  

With Kriya the end goal is to cease reincarnation in the world.

It however does nothing to address being in whatever world one finds ones self in nor healing old hurts, traumas and clearing pain in the heart center rather it leads to a form of bypassing being here now I suspect by the direct influencing of the Pineal Gland and the Vagus nerve via energetic practices such as Kechari Mudra. 

Does the theme of reincarnation even exist in Long men pai ?

Where can I learn more about Long men pai?   If a person well versed in this practice would care to discuss this more it will be appreciated and if this is not a good place then perhaps in private or a more appropriate thread.

Thank you.

Edited by Pilgrim
I made an error concerning a good teacher of Kriya
  • Like 1

lonemanpai work good, me like ;

my monkey know more your monkey ;

your monkey don't know real monkey skill. my monkey learn from other monkey /s

~

im concerned that I see obsession with the fact that the system is not a classic system, when the people present here, which there are multiple of, are saying we like it and it works. where are these people you speak of whose tradition you say lmp ruins? why are you here then? 

why is it unfeasible that someone could figure something significant out by themselves? is that not what human discovery is about? 

im trying to figure out what the actual issue with the system is. no ones implying we cant ALSO have the classic system, or learn them as well. im struggling to see why there is an issue that lmp exists at all

like, there are actual people in front of you saying they like a thing, and you're defending people you've never met or interacted with, who didn't ask for you to defend their system in the first place? when lmp isn't even an attack on those systems at all?

Edited by Abzu
  • Like 1