X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

On 3/20/2019 at 5:29 AM, GSmaster said:

I would rather suggest going to @Starjumper then, he is not chinese, not wearing a funny hat, but his energy work and mountain place would be more interesting.

Hey buddy, thanks for the good word, but WTF are you doing back here?  I didn't expect it.  Anyway, it's good to see that at least some of the bozos on this bus here have been around the block a couple of times, like us.

Edited by Starjumper

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Scamgong artists are dominant all over youtube and internet

I love the way the onlookers let out a slooooow  Meeooooowww    :D

Its an old trick ....  Mas Oyama was good at it . . . . breaking stones and rocks with karate chops   .

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Okay man, I might be harsh here, but chinese are harsh, and well life is harsh.

Btw, I don't have any relation with SotG nor do I like his practices or the way he goes.

I have much less interest in him, than you do, apparently).

The guy in black tuxedo claiming to be kungfu master is outright a scammer.

For evidence of this anyone could look his own video demonstrating a trick with breaking stone, watch it 0.25x slo'mo and you will see that he turns the stone up before breaking, does so many times so it is not so obvious for viewers, anyone can do this at home without any "kungfu or pai training.

There is a saying, lied once, lied all the time. I would not trust anybody who makes an obvious lie in order to generate money and fool people. That is as far as it can get from behavior of enlightened being.

I could take some time and find a dozen or more videos of "chigong / neigong" masters with lineage, scamming people with tricks, selling it for "iron shirt qigong" and e.t.c.

Wait, I found another video where he is scamming his students 1.45 time.

http://www.qigong.ru/beginners/index.php?lng=e&num=6

http://zyqigong.org/about-xu-mingtang/

Lineage holder of some zhong yuang qigong, and obvious scammer, was showing tricks with breaking wooden sticks by paper for a tv program which made him widely popular.

The reality is, most chigong teachers come from china in order to make money on fools, it is a pure business model has nothing to do with pai or skills beyond circus tricks. Some show circus tricks, some claim to belong to ancient lineage, some write books on flying dragons, crouching tigers, and how they were once taught by immortals. Nothing of this adds any credibility nor it benefits any of their students who in the end attain absolutely nothing beyond losing finance and an illusionary feeling that they are mastering qigong or internal arts.

Why not, I could still come here, because I am still alive. When I will be truly dead, I won't come anymore, otherwise I could still be coming once a year or so. The world is small, there are only that many esoteric forums.

Some pretty fantastical claims you all make.

All of these replies an none of my questions answered...

So you say the master of Mopai is dead and a necromancer and that a Priest in LongMenPai has no power and you accuse the Master of Guang Hua Pai of doing fake demonstrations. 

So this is "lonemanpai"'s game.

The privatization of neigong to induce others into sorcery while claims authentic masters who demonstrate their skills as fake.

Interesting. 

I think we all by know by now that lonemanpai and its founder is bs and fraudulent.

But please continue id love to hear about how real kung fu and wudang masters are fake while showing no credentials of your own.

9 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

ironshirt.thumb.jpg.9290eae2f1687c92500a5d972cbf739a.jpg

This is "hard" qigong practice, as it came to russia. You can see there are many people, must be thousands of those who have been scammed. Each seminar gathers up to a 100 disciples that pay up to 600$ or around this sum for this great teaching.

Svarga-110.thumb.jpg.43cde8b3f86973ce453cedaffa1bbceb.jpg

This chinese guy brought it, and is the root of all evil. He claims this is iron shirt qigong, but in fact it is just a cheap trick, nothing to do with qigong practice anyone can do this.

He actually created a story about himself being the prince of Tai-Chi.

Deflection.

I asked about lonemanpai.

Still no answers.

Maybe because you dont know them or the fact that lonemanpai is complete bs.

Im saying lonemanpai is bs its not a real Pai they dont even know what a Pai is.

Cant answer simple questions like.

Who is the teacher?

Who was his teacher?

What skill does he teach?

What makes lonemanpai a Pai?

Until there are answered Ill consider and state that lonemanpai is fraudulent because nothing about it can be verified at any level.

Prove me wrong. Prove yourself.

People talk about others when they cant stand the truth or hide from the truth within themselves.

Edited by beachbum78

3 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

Well, I suggest going back to school, somewhere in a 5th grade and study some physics, that is what you are missing.

The video shows not a qigong skill but a simple trick which can be done by 10 year old without any physical power.

The only thing he mastered, is the art of scamming and being shameless to do this on public video.

You still believe he is real kungfu / pai master, haha.

The scam is lonemanpai thats why he wears mask.

Pretty obvious when you have common sense. 

Image result for lonemanpai

To be honest the whole lonemanpai thing is insanely shady to the whole mask and not knowing anything on the onset about the guy teaching it. 

Its members insulting real masters who lived and trained in China who present their selves openly and honestly. Only makes you look shady as well. 

This has nothing to do with the fact that loenmanpai is fake. 

Validate yourself lonemanpai.

Prove you didnt make all of it up.

Simple request.

Lonemanpai is made up.

It's founder knows it and that's why he wears a mask makes it easier to scam people if they dont know who you are.

Lonemanpai promoted itself on this very forum and on youtube. 

Simply asking

Who is he?

Who is his teacher?

What skill does he teach?

What makes lonemanpai a Pai?

Is not out of line. Especially since he is charging a monthly fee now.

I know the cult brainwashing is real but these are simple questions that any teacher can answer.

Edited by beachbum78

16 hours ago, beachbum78 said:

This picture will haunt me forever.

Seriously though, I'm not keen on the guy, his methods or his persona. A lot of theatrics with the mask etc. Of course his system is made up, tell me any system which hasn't been created by somebody at sometime. All systems are made up. There has to be a starting point. But just because you don't like his methods or you question the validity of his system, doesn't mean you have to constantly beat this drum. Just leave it, move on, and find something which you think has everything you need.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lifeforce said:

This picture will haunt me forever.

why ya hatin' on the luchador masks :lol:  simply put, he just chooses to keep his face hidden.  dont give away your energy ;)  he's like 56, absolutely shredded, powerlifts, can put his legs into lotus without using his hands, does splits up against the wall, he's got like f'n 37 inch quads.  eats once a day.  the dude is no joke, and I'm just calling balls & strikes.  AND he is the *only* person to have understood my 3dantiens mco writeup  without my having to explain it to him (the first one that was so oversimplified 'nobody' understood it, lol)

now perhaps the thread slide here should stop, because lone man pai is off topic in this thread.  folks can go gripe in drew's thread if they want to keep griping, and to what end, someone wants answers that they dont want to go look up or something, acting like a poor student and demanding answers of others.  in the olden days, your master would beat you for doing shit like that.

Edited by joeblast
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, joeblast said:

in the olden days, your master would beat you for doing shit like that.

Too right, I sure miss those days.:blink:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, GSmaster said:

Like someone seriously owes him answers and explanations.

The history repeats itself over and over again, is hillarious.

Well, if you cannot create a system then you are not a master. Master is someone who understands the topic on the level of changing it. Instructor is somebody who just teaches or passes what he was given before. For instance, I would consider Mantak Chia only an instructor, who passes what he was taught many many years ago. He did not create anything new in 50 years of practice, but I think he is happy with what he got from his teachers.

Like if you know how universal principle's work you can create any exercise without a need to go and find an exercise in some book.

There was a creator behind everything, and it is not like there was some original knowledge passed through generations since the age of dawn.

Just not everyone can create things or improve things that already exist for generations. 

And different exercises and approaches can ultimately lead to the same result, like there could be 999 ways to open 3rd eye and begin to see energy waves with your eyes.

Whatever makes you feel better about made up bs. 

Just says something about you that's all. That you dont care about standards quality or authenticity. That you will let any bozo in a mask teach any thing he made up...

Are you that desperate and broke that you cant find and train with a real taoist or are you just that jaded?

How broken are you on a scale of 1-10?

Im sure that he is pirating it from a teacher he had.

There is no way in hell that a professional would train with a guy like this. I dont give a damn what you say.

Your not serious if you were you would find a real Taoist.

1 hour ago, lifeforce said:

Too right, I sure miss those days.:blink:

The masters aren't gone. They just went into the vortex, to become more, and when they come out, they become all the details you've been asking for. And then will you see the children of the world teaching where the masters had left off, ever into more of the greatness that will be evermore.

Every moment is new and fresh, unlike any that has ever gone before it, and will be, evermore.

Edited by Everything

56 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

Whatever makes you feel better about made up bs. 

Just says something about you that's all. That you dont care about standards quality or authenticity. That you will let any bozo in a mask teach any thing he made up...

Are you that desperate and broke that you cant find and train with a real taoist or are you just that jaded?

How broken are you on a scale of 1-10?

Im sure that he is pirating it from a teacher he had.

There is no way in hell that a professional would train with a guy like this. I dont give a damn what you say.

Your not serious if you were you would find a real Taoist.

Jesus ! Is this still going on ? And in two threads.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, GSmaster said:

Well, I suggest going back to school, somewhere in a 5th grade and study some physics, that is what you are missing.

The video shows not a qigong skill but a simple trick which can be done by 10 year old without any physical power.

The only thing he mastered, is the art of scamming and being shameless to do this on public video.

You still believe he is real kungfu / pai master, haha.

Hmmm ... something about a 'master' carrying a sledgie   . . . . . . 

You never see the pic  AFTER they  break stuff with their head

maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha 1

***MOD NOTICE***

There are a lot of insults flying around in this topic. It should be noted that the teacher of lone man pai  you are discussing is in fact a member of this forum. He is protected by the insult policy and terms of service. Please consider this to be a friendly suggestion to tread lightly. The first report that comes in on this topic or the one started by Drew will likely end in a suspension.

• Like 1

the way this conversation is being held is ridiculous. We're just gonna suspend our ability to talk about things and the merits of their individual facets for this one guys work?

lets be grown ups and breath into our stomachs with some respect for each other 

we're all swimming in the same astral waste 

Edited by Abzu
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Forwards said:

Why is there hate on the mask?  Ive always liked the mask.

Its even smiling to be friendly.

Mehinks the critics are quite  'effected' by the mask . I think it was a trigger   -  to do with some past trauma , perhaps.

.... its just a mask

And  after all your complaints about the mask - if he removed the mask, so what ?   Just another face . 

What? D'you get burnt or something ? Why all the outrage ? 

[ I went  full masked once  (body head face, everything -  deff the weird looking outfit -  but it was at a fancy dress party, in a town where I only knew one person ( who took me to that party). Everyone assumed I was some friend or member of their group, it was a great mystery for them, as they could not figure who it was . It was delightful fun, I ate handfuls of the best food, scoffed other's alcohol, smooched some women, whose partners uncomfortably put up with it as they thought I was mate 'playing a trick' . :D

I acted pretty outrageously actually.  Then when I left, they pleaded with me to reveal my identity  - okay, I  revealed my head and face   and left  and they where all   ;  WTF ?   Who the hell was that guy ....     :D 

Besides ,   LMP has demoed some groovy shit here .... and, in the past, given a fair bit away  .....    to the perceptive .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1