X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

3 minutes ago, thelerner said:

It's presented a bit bizarrely, and is one mans creation but from my limited reading, watching and correspondence I'd put LMP into an area like KAP, a very talented person creating a synthesis, a distilling of many energetic systems and traditions into something that draws from tradition, but without the trappings.   SoG may look like he comes from a Mad Max movie, but the man has the mind of a scholar.  He knows his stuff.

I haven't been in contact with the guy for years, but he seemed to be a person of integrity who walked the walk.  If you're looking for power, high energy route, this kind of 'Jeet Kun Do' of the energetics world could be worth a try.  For that matter so could KAP, but I get the feeling that KAP is a less manic style of training. 

Sorry I cant concur.

I know what he is saying bs.

He is not a Pai he doesnt know what A Pai is and John isnt dead.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It's not even correct bs.

If one is going to call himself a Pai he should at least follow the Chinese tradition and accept Toudai claim a mountain a sole founder and claim a particular skill. With a lineage chart and artifacts to prove your boast. 

I'll call it bluntly. 

Lonemanpai is not authentic the teacher of this has not graduated any teachings nor passed any tests from a former master to maintain the integrity so be a successor of anything.

Even Max Christiansen had to attain golden dragon body an then spoke to his teachers later an had it verified. 

The case with Lonemanpai is just pure bs. 

Edited by beachbum78
  • Like 1

Traditionally a Pai is centered around a skill.

For Ex.

Like for Mopai it is yin yang gong. 

So to even have a name you have to have a skill that you develop.

Max is smart he had a Chinese teacher even kunlun is centered around an attainment. 

Now honestly what skill is lonemanpai developing and known for and can demonstrate? 

If the answer is none then it is bs and does not follow the Chinese tradition. 

Edited by beachbum78
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

I have tried to read his site and webforum once, I can't make any certain assertion about him nor do I want to. May be he has something real, may be only delusional. It is very naive to trust anyone on this subject. If he has something real, the way he presents his abilities and his system is very strange and shadowy.

But there is quite a lot of confusion and mess overall, and mixing everything together, which makes me highly doubt that it is the right way to go for anyone.

Real teaching is simple and straight, while it may have a huge depth and 0.01% of adepts truly understand the meaning, it is rarely a cacaphonia mix of different things alltogether, without any discerning for Emerald Scripture of Hermes, separation of true and false is the first stage to any profound knowledge.

What I see here, is trying to encroach adepts from all different paths, i.e you like magic? come to us, you like mopai? come to us, you want daoist come to us, and then sell some forum membership or subscription.

I hear ya its not like lonemanpai can be tracked to a province in China. 

I agree it is very shadowy. 

• Like 1

If he was real he would conduct himself as a Daoshi Daofu or Sifu. 

My intent in posting is to motivate people to seek valid taoist training with credentials they can verify. 

An not fall down the path of this.

Image result for lonemanpai

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Everything said:

Long men simply don't pay for gongs, because you ask them to pay more for gongs, but you don't say why they need to pay more for gongs. If you just name a price, but you don't say for what, then they think that your gong sucks and they don't want it, they don't pay for it. Because they don't wanna buy it. Because they think that they don't need it. 

Maybe some old tiny man said that long men would pay more for gongs, so you travelled the entire planet, to find long men. Only to find out they don't need gongs. And I understand you would angry in such a case, however...

They may just not be ready to come to the realisation that they need gong. So maybe you need to remind them of why they need gong, first, before you ask them to more pay for gong! Then they will say, oh yes I need gong. Now I more pay for gong! And then you say long men, more pay for gong! 

And long say we pay more for gong, infact give us all the gong you have! We now know why we need the gong, we understand the reason for gong! We know the purpose of a gong! 

Aah, yes indeed. Easy to do good business, yes? 

Long man PAI  ... not  long man pay 

:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I just mean there is not a single real demonstrations of him, beyond drawing some animations and graphics.

Well, if there is - someone should post it here.

The videos are not watchable atleast for me, it is too much talking nonsense.

John had plenty of impressive demonstrations, without any talking.

50$ usd month for membership on forum or 600$ a year is similar to good fitness club membership.

It is not clear what people are buying into, beyond ego ascending the heavens.

I once thought he was running a forum for cultivators, registered there and got banned, apparently it is a forum for people paying him money. Think about it, would anyone with knowledge of cultivation, go to such place where you have to pay money and scale your ego.

That is just my @gut@ feeling, but using mopai term in the name of the site and forum, is for hyping on the popularity of chang and attracting customers.

I agree $600.00 a year is a hefty price to not know who your teacher is or who his teacher was and to not know what skill your developing.  Lets put a light on some good teachers. 

Here are some good teachers.

https://www.taoistwellness.com/

http://daoistkungfu.com/

https://www.wudang-academy.com/master-tang/

http://www.fourdragonsschool.com/daoist-training-syllabus.html

Edited by beachbum78
  • Like 1

Is this the way or is that the way?

That's really not the point. Everything is the way, you're always on your path.

When you realise that you're always on your path, then you realise, you have no choice but to exist evermore. And so you are free to choose one simple choice. Between this or that. When in reality it is all made up of the same thing. It is all energy. But what unites them is not the perception that perceives the difference due to resonance. It is the soul, which is already fully aligned with your path. And you can feel your alignment with the true path that is your truest path, in terms of emotion. It's as simple as that.

So you go deep within to explore the ideas that you hold on to, that serve as resistance on your path. That block you from walking down the path of least resistance, in full harmony and alignment with your soul. In full joy and bliss.

It is simply a process of releasing resistance, in order to live a more fully fulfilled life.

For example, a simple tiny example

You are bored and confused. "What do I have to do? I don't know what to do..."

You may be like most people and take the action journey. You try this and that, and in the end of the day you come back home, and still feel, like you found nothing that you enjoy.

Because what you perceive is due to an energetic relationship with your soul. Of discordance, indicated by the emotions of bored frustration and confusion. Thus you cannot receive a reflection that is different than that. Because you chose and are always choosing right now, how to relate to your soul being.

So instead of compensating for these emotions, by "doing" or taking the "Action journey" it only sollidifies your current state of energy mode being. Instead you tend to the emotion, which is at the root of your experience. And when you realise you can achieve emotion, by virtue of aligning and releasing contradictory energy, resistance, for the purpose of exploring the true way of your truest most highest being and purpose for being and reason of existing. Then you get the point. That all path's are the way. It is only a tiny very subtle and sensitive energy of alignment or misalignment that changes all of experience for you. All of your now energy, here and now, where all of your power and freedom and choice is. To simply feel good, or better at the very least, for the purpose of allowing your greater truer becoming evermore.

When a daoist would not care about the truth of reality. Because what you term good and bad, is limitted by your energy through which you perceive the world, meaning you can only perceive the energy that you currently are choosing to be.

So to transcend that, you simply take the path of least resistance. So you find the way that is your truest way, EVEN WHILE BEING DEVIATED FROM IT.

It is like this. Consider 9 out of 10 things in your life is going bad. 1 out of 10 things are going well for you. If you focus on that 1 out of 10 things, it expands. You made a choice not based on reality, but how it feels. Thus you tend to the emotion and energy. And thus you re-align with the path of least resistance. You don't have to undo anything. You don't have to solve anything. You don't have to heal anything. You simply have to choose to live the solution to everything, the answer to everything, the life that receives the answers that all people seek evermore.

But you don't do it for someone else, you do it for yourself first of all. Because if you are not in alignment with who you truely are, then you have nothing to offer anyone! You cannot get sick enough to help sick people become better. So don't save the world, save yourself. And live with everyone who don't need saving. And eventually, you'll live in a world that doesn't need saving aswell.

And you have to realise that the path of least resistance is an eternal path. That doesn't mean you are immortal. It just means you are in alignment with the true nature of your being, which is immortal, thus dying becomes a very normal thing, as it already truely is a very normal thing. But the thoughts of resistance that you hold on to that block your clear ability to perceive the true nature of reality, they are the reason why people fear death and then take the actions to try and compensate for this fear, which actually creates the very reality they claim they do not prefer, which is not a real reality unto itself. This reality is not supported by the Dao or Way, it is supported by humans who've deviated from their true nature of being.

So then you realise, you can let go of the idea of death, because it simply no longer is relevant to hold on to that idea. Further more so, you actually come to appreciate life more by doing so. And you infact come to realise the true peaceful nature of life. Where as if you hold on to the idea of death, and insisting it is what you say it is, then you may be at war with your own true nature and of those who are around you aswell. And then you would find yourself fighting evil and bad people. This is also why in the past "witches" were burned. Out of fear of death. Not because they understood the true magical nature of reality and their own nature. Burning witches is not a celebration of life. It is a fear of life, that is based on a flawed premise of "death." Which has nothing to do with life and the nature of reality.

It takes no power to destroy, it takes true power to create something. And this is always the way it has been. When you align with your true nature of peaceful being, then you realise, you don't have to kill in order to feel powerful. Infact, the true nature of your being already contains all the power you seek. Including the true nature of the life of all beings. You simply harmonize with it for the purpose of true co-creation, of creating the truely joyous life experiences that you came here to co-create with all of life.

When people say, oh magic man, heaaal me into bliss! What they are actually saying is, "Oh person, I know I contain the healed version of me that is living in bliss, that doesn't need any healing. But I cannot allow myself to believe that I am already this person."

Then you have a teacher like this, who can point you in the right direction, by reminding you of what you are doing with your own energy. How you are contradicting your own energy. However, they do not teach you anything you don't already know and contain within yourself already! They cannot teach you anything unless you already know it yourself! And your very emotions of despair as you request healing, is the very knowledge of the teacher that you seek!

So the teacher points at your despair, as you are requesting healing, as says "You are contradicting your own energy. Why do you believe you need healing? Why do you insist that you are not already perfect the way you are?"

And then you say "Because I feel pain!"

And the teacher says "Well, then you are perfectly healthy!"

And then you say "No I don't like this pain, I hate it!"

And the teacher says "Ah good, see! You are already healing yourself."

And it really is that simple. You're simply not willing to look at the pain, of your own emotions, that are always perfectly guiding you on the path of least resistance, towards all that you want evermore. And this flawed premise and resistant thought of defining the pain in a negative way that is the only thing that stands in the way.

And that is how energy workers always heal. They tend to your emotions, even if you don't. Because their example, not words, is the true teacher. The true teacher is the lesson of a live example of living. So they appreciate your emotions, you come to appreciate it more aswell. They show you how, you mimmick that, and then you realise, you already contain all that you need within yourself to heal yourself.

So you holding on to the pain, by saying your emotions have no business in your life. When they are guiding you along the path of least resistance that is your true path. So you say "No, I need to live this painful life, and I need to feel happy in this painful life that I don't want to live!"

"No, feel the pain of despair that comes in that statement, you will naturally become angry and revolt, and let go, instantly of what is causing you the pain. And then you have peace and freedom."

And then you come back to the teacher. And you say "I have lived my entire life in waste! It's all because of my parents, and my school, and my teachers and my religion! It's all their fault, they did this to me! Now I am finally free, but I'm too old, and now I have no life to live anymore. It's all been such a big waste! I have never been given the freedom to be who it is I truely am!"

And again, you are in a better place now, but you're still not satisfied. The teacher cannot heal this for you or teach you anything you do not already know yourself. If you do not already contain it, you cannot perceive it. So the teacher simply points at your own energetic contradiction, that you express, and that are indicated by your valuable emotional indicators of hate, anger and blame.

And so the teacher says pointing at the contradiction in your own energy "Oh, you truely have many enemies! How do you know I am also not your enemy? Do you have a safe house or a sanctuary?"

And now, your physical conscious construct begins to see how the teacher is reflecting back at you your own self-contradiction by leading example. So it is the words which are not spoken that are being taught here. And you say "Ah, I see what you did here, teacher. I am blaming you and everyone around me, accusing everything of evil. But how do I know for sure that you and everyone and everything is evil?"

And the teacher says "Well, you are not different from everyone else! So ask yourself, am I truely evil?"

And you say "No, I love myself, I want to take care of my self, I want myself to be happy. I am very good for myself. I have been trying to help myself my entire life. And I've always wanted to make the people around me happy, so I chose to give up who I truely am in order to make the people around me happy."

And the teacher said "See, you did this all to yourself. But you did it because you didn't knew better! You thought it was the good thing to do. You were very well intended and you had good intentions and well meaning intentions! But you failed non-theless! So no one is to blame. For all people are but the same as you are. They mean well, but they cannot always be the source of your joy and love. So don't ask them to be. Take all the good that all the people around you may offer, and appreciate them thus evermore. For you are no different than they are. We are all good willing people. We all truely are. Even those who make war, they really are trying to be as good as they can! They just may not know any other way to attempt at being their normal natural goodness of their normal natural nature."

So you come to peace more and more. As it already is all contained within you. It's just learning some clarity of how all the true nature already is perfectly good. There's nothing wrong with anything. Except the assumption that there's something wrong, that needs to be released, prior to it actually becoming to source of resistance, the resistance that blocks you from the well-being that is all of life in all of existance evermore. And blocks you from the goodness of who you truely are and that everyone else is aswell.

It is only ever the idea that you are not good enough, that causes you to fight and argue, untill people proof to you that you are not good enough. So why hold on to that idea, if you know your very own natural nature prefers to be good? Why not just already accept that you are perfectly good the way you are, and innocent evermore?

"Oh, because this people did this bad thing to me and that bad things."
And again, You are not God to prevent all these things from happening. That also means, you don't have to intelligence nor do you NEED that intelligence, o know why people act the way they do, why? Because your perfectly good nature is created to not NEED to know all of that. You just have to be your true good self, and that will benefit everyone evermore including yourself, to live the absolute best life that is most satisfying and where you can only resonate with people who are also most peaceful towards you as you are towards them, and most kind and generous and loving."

You don't need to change the behaviour of the people around you, because you are not God or your Soul. You are connected to God or your Soul, for the purpose of being in alignment with it, in harmony with it, in order to express your true peaceful nature here, for the purpose of co-creating joyous life experiences with all the beings that are of all of the life here on this planet. And only by your leading example of peaceful living do you create the influence that radiates evermore throughout all of creation and right back at you, through all the peaceful life experiences you've decided to allow for yourself to naturally be and be the evermore becoming of. Also through all the people who are not you. And therefor appreciating who you are not, one comes to learn ever so more inspiredly and joyously, ever so more fully, who you truely are yourself aswell.

For if there is no other, how can you compare the self to anything in order to even come to become aware of oneself? You need the other in order to know the self. And your soul knows this, and loves other. Thus it resonates within it's ever expanding consciousness this entire physical universe of this and that, for the purpose of extending and focusing a small part of that consciousness here through the physical lens of your physical body, for the purpose of exploring the furthest most extended leading edge of all creation, here in this physical time space reality, to come to know itself in all the different ways that it can, through all the different points of view, that all of you are, that creation has of coming to know itself ever so more joyously and enjoyably.

And your emotions always remind you of who it is you truely are, it reminds you of what you are doing energetically with your connection with all that is, even while you focused here in your physical body. Then as you choose to feel better ongoingly, you release all habbitual thoughts of resistance that block your true nature from fully being and becoming here evermore. For you truely are here simply to enjoy life. For life is here to be lived. And when you enjoy life and living life, then you align with your true nature of being, evermore. You live life as who you truely are. And in harmony with the core of all that everyone else is evermore aswell.

The basis of your life is absolute freedom, and the purpose is joy. And no matter what you feel, it is all good. Especially, when there is pain, you need not look away. You just need to release that which causes you to feel that pain. So as you look away and let go of pain, you leave it behind, and you live the life you came here to live, in joy, harmony, and love. For that is who it is you truely ALREADY ARE. You just need to get out of your own way, so to speak, and allow yourself to be the evermore becoming of who it is you truely already are.

And you release resistant thought, that cause you to perceive life in a painful way, and also thus experience life in a painful way, step by step. Thought by thought. You do it here and now, where all of your energy always is, and where all of your power thus always is, here and now. For you are emitting energy now, and this energy is relating to your true greater nature of non-physical eternal and infinite being right now, and this energetic relationship is indicated perfectly by your emotions right here and now. And so to let go of resistance, by releasing that which causes negative emotion, it all happens right here and now. And so aligning back into your true nature of being it all always all happens right here and now.

And what happens if you enter eternal joy? Enjoy your life I would say. Wether it is physical, quasi physical, non-physical, extra dimensional, multi-dimensional. It doesn't matter. It is all life. It is all of existance. It is all the ways that creation has of coming to know itself, in all the ways that it can, for the purpose of joy and expansion, and ever being and ever becoming, that is one and the same thing. Simply enjoy your life, is all you will ever need to do, in order to allow yourself to fullfill your reason for being here, which is allowing the eternal journey of joy and evermore. And how you go about feeling better, and re-integrating back into full re-membering of all that you truely are, is all ok and it is all good. For you can never ever get wrong, and you will never get it done. You truely are eternal. And thus the potential for joy is always here and now, and that is why all and everything exists. Forevermore. Into full bliss and rapturous extacy and all that is beyond evermore.

And when people die, they always laugh, at how wrong they were, to fear it. All non-physical consciousness is right here and now, and they're all infinitely excited about all of life that is here. It is all good and wonderful. And when you allow yourself to let go of all that stands in your way in order to allow yourself to come to the same realisation, there is endless joy here to be had, in the co-creation with all who are here, physical and non-physical. But you don't get there in one big step. Simple small steps, of releasing resistance, ongoingly, untill your life naturally re-aligns with the true nature of reality and  of all things. For all things are born good. And will remain good evermore, if it is allowed to do so. So allow yourself to be good as you already contain all of it, that is the goodness of all of creation evermore.

Edited by Everything

This good.

2 hours ago, beachbum78 said:

Personally on the last link I posted this guy looks crazy authentic. He has an online taoist training program.

Picture

Seems legit to me.

This bad.

8 hours ago, beachbum78 said:

Cant make it simpler than that.

Edited by beachbum78

4 hours ago, beachbum78 said:

Personally on the last link I posted this guy looks crazy authentic. He has an online taoist training program.

Picture

Seems legit to me.

Why does it seem legit ?

Is it because he wears a funny hat and Chinese silk pyjamas ?

Online Daoist training ???

No wonder the internet is rife with these charlatans when people believe anything.

I'm sorry to come off as blunt but I'm extremely skeptical of people selling 'online training'

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, lifeforce said:

Why does it seem legit ?

No wonder the internet is rife with these charlatans when people believe anything.

I'm sorry to come off as blunt but I'm extremely skeptical of people selling 'online training'

He has a website contact him..lol

9 minutes ago, beachbum78 said:

He has a website contact him..lol

Sorry but that's not a very convincing argument.

4 hours ago, beachbum78 said:

I agree $600.00 a year is a hefty price to not know who your teacher is or who his teacher was and to not know what skill your developing.  Lets put a light on some good teachers. 

Here are some good teachers.

https://www.taoistwellness.com/

http://daoistkungfu.com/

https://www.wudang-academy.com/master-tang/

Actually I posted a few so knock yourself out. 

5 hours ago, beachbum78 said:

Picture

Seems legit to me

He offers a 200hr tai chi teacher training :lol:

Cool outfit though 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lifeforce said:

Why does it seem legit ?

You are misunderstanding your relationship with "teachers." 

When you pay them, you pay them not to allow them to change who you are or impose limitations upon you, unless you agree with the enjoyment of that idea ever! Simply for the purpose of harmless fun and exploration of self and other. You pay them, in order to allow yourself to be who it is you truely are, allong your own unique path of least resistance towards allowing your true being of evermore becoming, new, refreshed, ever changing, ever new, and evermore expansive, and more fully realised being of who it is you truely are and are being and becoming evermore. And express your true nature to them. And enjoy your expression of true self to other! For you are also a teacher unto them! Otherwise they would not be walking with the title of teacher! They love teachings! They love teaching and they love teachings! 

This teacher cannot save people he says. So if you sign up then ask him to save you, it will be absolutely hilarious! Especially if you don't need saving. You have to be playful to truely connect with people at the core of who they are, like that. For if you express your freedom, what can another but ever teach you but the greater infinity of all true freedom? And every relationship is valuable from this point of view that has the capability of expressing love unconditionally and receiving it thus reflected back at you from a different pointof view, that will show you how this universe can support your love evermore. 

Don't need to pay for that, unless you wish. But you don't have to limit your notions of abbundance either! If you have the money to give, there's no harm in money. There's no harm in living free either. It's all part of the ten thousand things. It doesn't matter. Only state of being can ever matterialise. 

For when you realise the abbundance of a teacher, in giving money. Then you truely find value, that is beyond money. And that value will forever enrich you, INCLUDING and NOT EXCLUDING and neither LIMITTING to the idea of money. 

You are the answer of God. When people ask a teaching, God makes you into a baby. And then God says, look, he/she is my teaching. Who desires to learn this new answer I have given unto you people? Then let them come unto him/her and I shall teach you a tale of a truth, that is one truely unique perspective, evermore! OF ALL OF CREATION! AND OF ALL OF EXISTANCE! Then let him/her speak unto you and you shall come to know who it is you truely are! 

Then who are you, but the greatest teacher of all teachers? And who are they, but the greatest teacher of all teachers, evermore? 

On 19/03/2019 at 10:05 AM, Starjumper said:

Do you happen to know which author wrote this?

17 hours ago, lifeforce said:

Thomas Cleary.

Thanks that's the one lifeforce. I was going to play a little game and post the monty python "Knights who say Nei" skit and request Starjumper to complete an interactive click-quest through a shrubbery of hidden response branching into multiple hidden responses, rinse, repeat; matryoshka style until the the answer of  * Thomas Cleary translating Liu I-Ming "Vitality, Energy, Spirit" (for the image) and Wu Cheng'en "Journey to the West" (for the typetext) * Revealed itself. Ah if only I had struck whilst the iron was hot. Cheers.

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, beachbum78 said:

If he was real he would conduct himself as a Daoshi Daofu or Sifu. 

My intent in posting is to motivate people to seek valid taoist training with credentials they can verify. 

An not fall down the path of this.

Who are you and what's your agenda?  My first guess would be you are but one of the many sotg has turned away, and thus you now have an agenda against him.  You're grapsing whatever you can to throw at a wall and you know nothing about what you're speaking of, you've conflated a handful of groups in the process, and you appear to just be a jilted non-student with a chip on his shoulder.

Sotg isnt a daoist master, so why it is that you're talking shit about him for not doing daoist-ey things is idiotic.  Its not "valid taoist training" because its not daoist training (its more like a toolkit of the gods, as it were,) and timing was perhaps the main reason he called it lone man pai - it was just after the "western mo pai" group had been jumping the shark for years here trying to say they were training mo pai with half baked scraplets and not only with zero blessing from the lineage, its elders, masters, and spirits thereof - but with their explicit rejection.  Those guys had a forum, and when they let it lapse, sotg swiped the forum name and began teaching his own stuff there, and it has since moved on to other forums.  You can maybe complain about perhaps glomming some traffic but beyond that you are off in left field.  Your daoism, pai gripes are entirely inapplicable and are just you ignorantly bitching.

Look, there's no such thing as spiritual welfare (sorry socialists, leftists, progressives) so you either put in da time or you dont get da shine.  One has to have methods that work if one has made some decent levels of achievement.  One isnt going to make attainment practicing garbage or a mishmash of shit.  Is that an agreeable angle?

I trained with sotg for like 4 or 5 years and served as a sort of forum elder there, helping train people - partly because when he showed up here and I interacted with him and got to know him, he's a good guy with a good heart - and that's why he didnt charge anything for a long long time, living pretty barebones the entire time.  His practices are indeed super strong, which was partly why my breathwork material is included with all of his material, with my explicit permission.  I believed in his effort and it was my little part to help keep a focus on grounding and energy balance, it was all time well spent.

There were times he would do transmissions, and sometimes they were an entire weekend, nonstop.  At minimum an order of magnitude stronger than the other ~5 I have met and received various transmissions from in my lifetime.  (And that includes a similar amount of time training Max's stuff and training with him in person numerous times.  Now perhaps I "never experienced his full power" or something, but regardless....no offense brotha Max, wasnt even close.)  Those weekend ones were so intense, at times it would almost be debilitating, like I had a 4 trillion candlepower lighthouse in the middle of my head, coming out of my eye sockets, my nose, the sutures in my cranium - he didnt even have to say when the transmission started, there was no mistaking it - and it lasted as long as the transmission lasted. 

So I dont know what your problem is bub, but here's someone with knowledge and experience in these matters to say that you are talking completely out of your ass.  The 3 most likely places you come from are -rejected student, -"western mo pai," or one of Drew's students, since Drew rarely misses an opportunity to write 10,000 words and shit on anyone who thinks anything less than eternal celibacy is the one and only path to anything whatsoever.  Originally the discussions about Drew were merely discussions about the celibacy angle, until "Drew heard we were talking about him" and thus developed a chip on his shoulder, as evidenced by his screeds in that other thread.

Garbage shitposting like beachbum's (and drew's for that matter) reflect far more on beachbum than anyone else.  This is not even on topic for this thread, which is Longmen Pai.  That you cant even get this simple thing straight and just have to keep shitposting numerous times and slandering someone's name who absolutely does not deserve it - someone has to call this bullshit out.

Edited by joeblast
lol @ slips of paper vs demonstrable potential
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, joeblast said:

Who are you and what's your agenda?  My first guess would be you are but one of the many sotg has turned away, and thus you now have an agenda against him.  You're grapsing whatever you can to throw at a wall and you know nothing about what you're speaking of, you've conflated a handful of groups in the process, and you appear to just be a jilted non-student with a chip on his shoulder.

Sotg isnt a daoist master, so why it is that you're talking shit about him for not doing daoist-ey things is idiotic.  Its not "valid taoist training" because its not daoist training (its more like a toolkit of the gods, as it were,) and timing was perhaps the main reason he called it lone man pai - it was just after the "western mo pai" group had been jumping the shark for years here trying to say they were training mo pai with half baked scraplets and not only with zero blessing from the lineage, its elders, masters, and spirits thereof - but with their explicit rejection.  Those guys had a forum, and when they let it lapse, sotg swiped the forum name and began teaching his own stuff there, and it has since moved on to other forums.  You can maybe complain about perhaps glomming some traffic but beyond that you are off in left field.  Your daoism, pai gripes are entirely inapplicable and are just you ignorantly bitching.

Look, there's no such thing as spiritual welfare (sorry socialists, leftists, progressives) so you either put in da time or you dont get da shine.  One has to have methods that work if one has made some decent levels of achievement.  One isnt going to make attainment practicing garbage or a mishmash of shit.  Is that an agreeable angle?

I trained with sotg for like 4 or 5 years and served as a sort of forum elder there, helping train people - partly because when he showed up here and I interacted with him and got to know him, he's a good guy with a good heart - and that's why he didnt charge anything for a long long time, living pretty barebones the entire time.  His practices are indeed super strong, which was partly why my breathwork material is included with all of his material, with my explicit permission.  I believed in his effort and it was my little part to help keep a focus on grounding and energy balance, it was all time well spent.

There were times he would do transmissions, and sometimes they were an entire weekend, nonstop.  At minimum an order of magnitude stronger than the other ~5 I have met and received various transmissions from in my lifetime.  (And that includes a similar amount of time training Max's stuff and training with him in person numerous times.  Now perhaps I "never experienced his full power" or something, but regardless....no offense brotha Max, wasnt even close.)  Those weekend ones were so intense, at times it would almost be debilitating, like I had a 4 trillion candlepower lighthouse in the middle of my head, coming out of my eye sockets, my nose, the sutures in my cranium - he didnt even have to say when the transmission started, there was no mistaking it - and it lasted as long as the transmission lasted. 

So I dont know what your problem is bub, but here's someone with knowledge and experience in these matters to say that you are talking completely out of your ass.  The 3 most likely places you come from are -rejected student, -"western mo pai," or one of Drew's students, since Drew rarely misses an opportunity to write 10,000 words and shit on anyone who thinks anything less than eternal celibacy is the one and only path to anything whatsoever.  Originally the discussions about Drew were merely discussions about the celibacy angle, until "Drew heard we were talking about him" and thus developed a chip on his shoulder, as evidenced by his screeds in that other thread.

Garbage shitposting like beachbum's (and drew's for that matter) reflect far more on beachbum than anyone else.  This is not even on topic for this thread, which is Longmen Pai.  That you cant even get this simple thing straight and just have to keep shitposting numerous times and slandering someone's name who absolutely does not deserve it - someone has to call this bullshit out.

Guess I touched a nerve. 

He's is not a taoist but claims to be a Pai and claims to be an alchemist doing Jindan sorcery correct me if im wrong. 

Honestly its hard to take you seriously when the man you look up to is this. 

I don't know whats worse him or his fanatical followers.

You mention experiences and transmissions let me ask you what are you cultivating and what is it a transmission of an do you even know what that means?

My intent which I posted above was to help people confused by lonemanpai (the name itself is an oxymoron) an find someone with credentials they can validate themselves. 

Now this man is a 21st Generation Longmen (Dragon Gate) Daoist Priest, a Diplomat of Oriental Medicine certified by the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM), a Licensed Acupuncturist in the State of Texas, a professional member of the International Medical Veritas Association (IMVA) as well as a Zheng Yi Daoist Priest.

Picture

(Ya know a real LongMen Daoist Priest)

Now a picture of him in China at Wudang with his Sifu doesn't mean to much of anything ability wise that's true but it sure as hell doesn't hurt either.

If you understand where im going with this it doesn't have to be the above man the point is valid credentials.  As I stated earlier.

Edited by beachbum78

59 minutes ago, joeblast said:

Well, you called it out. May there be evermore clarity, for all, and may you be evermore elevated in clarity aswell. Cause you seem to have allot of things straight. And some things on a curve aswell. So be strong and flexible. Cause you are. Enjoy. Live within and without. And most of all be free to be who it is you truely are evermore. 

May long men pay not for gong, and more pay for you. 

That way short men have more gong for free, and no pay to you. 

1 hour ago, joeblast said:

My first impression of this lonemanpai stuff has been that it was something bogus and a hodge podge of things, created by someone who is probably not good to train with due to being negative.

But I 99.99% trust what joeblast says, having met him and knowing of his experience over the years, so my opinion is changing entirely now.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Aetherous said:

But I 99.99% trust what joeblast says, having met him and knowing of his experience over the years, so my opinion is changing entirely now.

I have found joeblast to be one of the better members here and his information and experience are solid. But please, joeblast, don't ever wear a wrestling mask. 👹🤼

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, King Jade said:

Some of you have extra sensory perception developed from your training.

Why don't you use it to see if he's enlightened or not? 

Seems pretty easy to do and will help skip all the silly debate of yours about if he looks or not the part.

Just my 2 cents.

OMG!   John Chang is alive and well, a silent member here  and he liked your post !  :o

• Haha 2

None of that answers any questions which I posed a few times.

Who was his teacher?

What does he teach?

What skill did he develop?

Saying your a Pai and doing neigong and jin dan alchemy and you are not a taoist or a kung fu master or chikung teacher is just fraudulent. (maybe that's why he wears the mask..)

If he is a chikung teacher than what form of chikung does he teach?

I mean how can you validate that he's not lying to you and just making it up?

What makes lonemanpai a Pai?

What just because he says so give me a break.

How does he even know what a Pai is if he was never part of one?