X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

3 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

John said that sitting and breathing is about 2% as effective as being in actual meditation.

That is what was taught.

If you want to argue this is not so, then so be it.

Oh, I believe you may be mistaken -- that's never been the point!  This isn't a question of whether "sitting & breathing" is the same as "actual meditation."  The point, rather, is your insistence that the MorePieGuy Posse (the "MPGP") are somehow in sole possession of the secret instructions for "actual meditation."  This has been a root element in the continued disagreements: the claim by the MPGP that not only does the MPGP have a secret key to unlock the secrets of the universe but the MPGP have an exclusive on that secret.

I think both parts of that statement are suspect.

Do you see what I'm saying?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brian said:

Oh, I believe you may be mistaken -- that's never been the point!  This isn't a question of whether "sitting & breathing" is the same as "actual meditation."  The point, rather, is your insistence that the MorePieGuy Posse (the "MPGP") are somehow in sole possession of the secret instructions for "actual meditation."  This has been a root element in the continued disagreements: the claim by the MPGP that not only does the MPGP have a secret key to unlock the secrets of the universe but the MPGP have an exclusive on that secret.

I think both parts of that statement are suspect.

Do you see what I'm saying?

From Kosta's public work TMOJ

"Meditation is like the borderline between
sleep and waking, between consciousness and unconsciousness.”

"I will enter total meditation—like the borderline
between sleep and waking, okay?"

24 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

Gossip Girl sounds like a cutie, do you have a picture?

Why don't you explain why your teacher allegedly had all kinds of super-powers and Jedi abilities while you possess none of those? :lol:

How could a teacher of such alleged high level produce a student with no accomplishment whatsoever besides being able to perform stupid Tai Chi forms and being able to punch a wall...it's not even a one inch punch as you claim, just a normal punch. Obviously he considered you to be unworthy of the true knowledge and power, I surely understand why, and therefore just taught you to perform worthless tai chi forms. And he told you that you were his "indoor" student, hilarious! :lol:

Edited by Wells

Just now, Ilovecoffee said:

From Kosta's public work TMOJ

"Meditation is like the borderline between
sleep and waking, between consciousness and unconsciousness.”

"I will enter total meditation—like the borderline
between sleep and waking, okay?"

Annnd?

That's it?

That's the secret you think you hold?

<sigh>

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Brian said:

Annnd?

That's it?

That's the secret you think you hold?

<sigh>

Brian, it's not a secret,  sitting and breathing isn't "actual meditation".

23 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? You are very angry indeed? Such rage in your elegant genius words.

He says exactly the same thing about me, it must be a prerecorded message.  We won't tell Wells about the abilities that we have gained, OK?  He wouldn't be able to see then anyway.  He's just another tense little boy probably still living with his mommy.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed today? You are very angry indeed? Such rage in your elegant genius words. 

Would you like a cookie?

I am just pointing out the truth, as always.

And concerning your friend Earl who badmouthes Jim, his teaching abilities and his allegedly altered Mo Pai teachings...but then proudly trumpets to be himself a member in a school in which the OFFICIAL masters kill themselves off by using the OFFICIAL training methods of the school, then on the death-bed they randomly ALTER these official teachings (after obviously misidentifying the actual causes) which THEN simply are considered to be SAFE for the students (without being tested long-term) ...mind you, as safe as the UNALTERED official teachings were considered for the students to be all the time BEFORE the official master / teacher killed himself off with it!

Well, good luck then, Earl!

Absolutely incredible, I don't even know how to respond!

You, Starjumper and Earl beat every level of foolishness reached so far on thedaobums, including that of the guy who wants to visit John Chang to teach him "from master to master"!

My congratulations, I didn't believe that this day would ever come!

9 minutes ago, Wells said:

I am just pointing out the truth, as always.

And concerning your friend Earl who badmouthes Jim, his teaching abilities and his allegedly altered Mo Pai teachings...but then proudly trumpets to be himself a member in a school in which the OFFICIAL masters kill themselves off by using the OFFICIAL training methods of the school, then on the death-bed they randomly ALTER these official teachings (after obviously misidentifying the actual causes) which THEN simply are considered to be SAFE for the students (without being tested long-term) ...mind you, as safe as the UNALTERED official teachings were considered for the students to be all the time BEFORE the official master / teacher killed himself off with it!

Well, good luck then, Earl!

Absolutely incredible, I don't even know how to respond!

You, Starjumper and Earl beat every level of foolishness reached so far on thedaobums, including that of the guy who wants to visit John Chang to teach him "from master to master"!

My congratulations, I didn't believe that this day would ever come!

Things don't have to make sense.

In an email argument with another member here they kept insisting how our group was a bunch of con-artists out for money. 

No amount of saying we have never charged anyone, and we have never accepted donations,  would do any good.

Nope, money is what we want according to him, and nothing I could say would change that.

Then they tell me we need to be like a teacher that does charge thousands of dollars for a bogus practice.

The problem is you can't play chess if the other person is playing checkers.

We could post a video of John giving instruction on level 1, and they would argue that it was either fake, mistranslated, or John couldn't teach in English.

If you could reason with unreasonable people, there would be no unreasonable people.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

[...] the official teachings in my school [...] were indeed tested and tried already--

That explains why your teachers are killing themselves off with those.

So, good luck...you'll need it.

Edited by Wells

11 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

What I really need a way to stop from getting bored because most of the teachers in our school have lived to be at least 118 doing the modified practice (or rather, the original practice). :)

In school legends and lore at least, how old was the contemporary guy you wrote about and you seemingly knew personally?

Edited by Wells

11 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I guess you've forgotten your teacher and his red face? I imagine you have a maroon visage at this point while typing that.

You mean the knock kneed spastic with the red face and the horrible tai chi performance who looks like he's about to give birth?

Gary Clyman, AKA Hairy Lieman, AKA Master Tremblechin.

He also got kicked out of the school that he claims to be a master of.  That kind of thing seems to attract certain kinds of children.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

Old enough to know Wang Xiangzhai personally and outlive him by another 50 years. B)

You yourself claimed that he got terribly sick because of practicing the official school material exercises.

But now you claim that others got over 100 years old by practicing the same material.

That sounds logical.

1 hour ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Brian, it's not a secret,  sitting and breathing isn't "actual meditation".

Of course it's not.  Who claimed they were the same?

25 minutes ago, Wells said:

The last remaining question concerning these three people:

Who is who?

Hide contents

8a-unhappy-stooges.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

A master vaudevillian, a ballroom dancer and a classical violinist?

I'll be the classical violinist, I guess.  You?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

You mean the knock kneed spastic with the red face and the horrible tai chi performance who looks like he's about to give birth?

Gary Clyman, AKA Hairy Lieman, AKA Master Tremblechin.

He also got kicked out of the school that he claims to be a master of.  That kind of thing seems to attract certain kinds of children.

He was thrown out by Master Ron Hoffman, went after that to Grandmaster Waysun Liao and Liao himself took care that he could complete his education properly under another instructor plus through countless private sessions with Liao himself!

BOOM!

That's the reason why Gary was able to become a true master of the system through developing internal power, while other "official" masters of the system never developed it!

8 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

I certainly could rattle off all the dozens of things he and the other teachers have done that are comparable to people setting things on fire or electrocuting others, but I'll keep you in the feeling of suspense, because we're not about showing things off or recruiting people. ;) 

If they are recruiting people at your level, then I rather assume that they are presenting you magic tricks.

I prefer systems that lead to real abilities.

20 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

He did ONE technique that he experimented on himself with

...and which is part of the official school material, right?

8 minutes ago, 小梦想 said:

I do tend to think Gary Clyman has some ability. I fail to find anyone who has ever trained with him who actually has any internal power, you included. 

Maybe Gary Clyman with direct instruction from liao achieved something, but what of Gary's students. I will even out of respect say, Master Gary, as you call him.

How many students of Master Gary has any ability? No excuses please, just a number will do.

I know two of his older students personally who have developed internal power through training Gary's Mind Light Nei Kung system. So, you should rather ask how many of the "official" teachers have produced students with internal power? I dont know any. All I know are deluded people as dwai who believe that pushing each other around with muscle strength like cows locking horns on the field means that they developed internal power, which is just delusion.

I personally simply didn't invest enough time to develop internal power yet.