X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

10 minutes ago, Sudhamma said:

... from huiyin into LDT, without the storing phase. 

Yes, this is possibly exactly what it does.

• Like 1

Everything is energy. To think chi becomes electrical sure would make the energy chat days awful dangerous wouldn't it? Everyone going around who can feel energy shocking each other. :)

Kinda silly for anyone with any real experience with energy.

Any spiritual references to energy as electrical in Taoist or Buddhism texts? I sure haven't seen it.

Why the wuji stance  why not a stance that focus more on the LDT? 

But this discussion leave out one small detail. 

Mo Pai and similar practices collect yang qi in the LDT, and compress it so there will be more, contained.  

So without the focused gatheting and compression, will you then get a fusion? 

Or at least, a fusion of a magnitude you are looking for? 

• Like 1

Without all that storing and compressing you can still get an interesting result in the LDT /huiyin area, affecting the whole body. 

But in my experience so far,  no firestarting nor other siddhis. 

Hi Mudfoot, I use Wuji as the preliminary to begin the form and once I have the qi moving, then I will begin to move. In the movements, I will only focus on the body and in sync with the breathing and let the flow takes care of itself until the form ends and focus is then at the LDT.

Thank you, Wells for your confirmation which I'm seeking for these many months!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Sudhamma said:

Thank you, Wells for your confirmation which I'm seeking for these many months!

My pleasure, good luck with your further cultivation! :)

• Like 1

I think that the storing and compression of qi cannot be forced, and shouldn't be (forced). Let it come naturally with the proper regime. Try using matches instead?

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Sudhamma said:

... from huiyin into LDT, without the storing phase. 

I forgot to tell you:

The tummo technique taught in "Bliss of Inner Fire" teaches that the contraction of the sphincter / anal muscles leads the energies from below up into tantien ("the secret chakra"), which obviously confirms your theory.

Edited by Wells
  • Like 2

Of course you are right, Mudfoot. Though qi is directed by intent, forcing it to a locality may cause (internal) injury and intense mental intent may mess up the mind. Therefore, qi movement can not be forced and should not be done. This is of course true in neijia. However in weijia, the external system, external stimulation is normally required to 'force' the qi to manifest, eg dropping a small sand bag on to the LDT.

• Like 1

However, it must be noted that those techniques have a certain tendency, nowadays, to get mixed up with simple breathing techniques, so-called qigong (“breath work”) that are hugely popular in Taïwan and in Mainland China, and that are the object of numerous publications. This evolution tends to emphasize the physiological aspect of inner alchemy, that takes over the cosmological speculations and the spiritual and intellectual training, to the point of hiding them in some cases. That way, some publications that claim to be from inner alchemy do not differ anymore from qigong, about which it has to be recalled that it belongs more to the Chinese cultural background than to proper Taoism. But that is only the most visible tendency, that do not prevent some streams of pure inner alchemy to continue to exist. »

Neidan life and death solving methods all abilities need to be abandoned as a distraction or further attachment of having a special skills, the attachment is the obstruction.and stops further progress, stunting one growth.

“When one is enveloped in sitting meditation,
one must gradually lead the Yang Spirit to come back
in order to commence the great stability; the great calmness.
Retrieve it back into the Cinnabar Field,
unify it with the body,
as well as complete the experiment of transcending the ordinary
and entering sagehood.
Shed the common body and enter pure Yang,
being the foundation of higher cultivations. “

These are not metaphors or analogies. These are not just fantastical examples, but genuine verifications, true images and concretely existing sights. They are true manifestations and prospects. The immortal masters personally verified these strange and bizarre sceneries, truly extraordinary imagery. Cultivators who achieved this stage do not dare to tell others, outsiders, people who are outside the gate of Daoism, outside the sects of Daoism. These are not things that normal people could comprehend, because all the images and sounds that extraordinary people can perceive and hear are too precious and too rare.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Ilovecoffee said:

If that is how you see it, so be it. 

I would rather have just the first few levels of something we have objective evidence for, than a complete system we cannot verify.

I appreciate your response and, similarly; if that is how you see it, so be it...

peace

• Like 3

On 7/4/2017 at 0:07 PM, Mudfoot said:

Technically, as far as I have heard,  Chinese teachers are famous for not telling "The Truth, the whole truth,  and nothing but the truth" to their students. 

But this might not be the case for you guys. I have been there though, and probably still is. Sometimes they call it teaching in layers, so even a "level" might have several layers. 

Again,  one of the reasons people tend to stress the importance of studying under a qualified teacher. 

But if the method is simple and just needs to be done quite a lot,  a live teacher might not be needed? 

In this case,  only the core group around MPG has the answer to that. 

And your answer is that the info you have available is enough. 

This is completely true. And I personally fell that this is what has happend to many of DJ students both eastern and western. From my study of nei Gong and years of deep meditation, I fell that many of John Changs students especially Kostas Danos are simply starting to reach deeper states of meditation. For what has been said by Kostas and what he has described to have obtained from practice is no different from what most can achieve through deep meditation over time. I do feal that he progressed a little bit faster but how much is his knowledge and what has been said to him is questionable, based on what he has written a skilled practitioner could tell to some extent. As far as Jim McMillan I find it interesting he has cultivated this ball of Qi in his Dan tien. I've meet a few people who have done this. It does take time. And the compression in the dan tien has to be just right. The organ systems have to be in harmony as well or the Qi gathered will move to areas that have blockages. So in a sense it will clear stagnation and strengthen organ and extraordinary vessels. After that you will have to continue the practice to cultivate the Qi once again in the dantien. For Jim McMillan to move as fast as he did I think he had good Qi in his kidneys. So the compression will help remove stagnation. The Qi developed in this stage will help clear blockages in certin areas. But you will then have a o continue the practice to develop a ball of Qi. This is what happend to me. I did the practice and the Qi cultivated moved to areas that where blocked. I then lost it in my dantien and had to recultivate. I do believe Kostas is developing his dantien and compacting Qi. But I don't see him as attaing much more then any other person who has done a lot of meditation. I believe that John Chang has kept some things from his students. In fact I know he has. But I think he has also gave them as much as they could understand in a way they could understand. I don't believe everyone who practices nei Gong or mo Pai can become like Dynamo Jack, and I don't believe Kostas Danos or Dervenious whatever his name is, has all the information. I think what Kostas has attained is a a understanding of certin Nei Gong cultivation and some personal spiritual development. But best believe some things where held back from him. However he is a excellent writer and I hope to read more books of his. I sure I will be trolled for this post and warned by operators or the forum for posting all this but I think it's time someone came foward that's what this form was for. Please don't complain about spelling or paragraphing.

Edited by X2471990
  • Like 1

On 7/27/2017 at 8:57 PM, 小梦想 said:

气旋方向,顺时针,也就是从左乳头到喉咙再到右乳头这样的方向。只是气旋的部位在丹田。日见顺时针解旋,晚间逆时针,凝旋

Qìxuán fāngxiàng, shùn shízhēn, yě jiùshì cóng zuǒ rǔtóu dào hóulóng zài dào yòu rǔtóu zhèyàng de fāngxiàng. Zhǐshì qìxuán de bùwèi zài dāntián. Rì jiàn shùn shízhēn jiě xuán, wǎnjiān nì shízhēn, níng xuán

Ok, so lets see if I can translate this.

The movement of energy is in a clockwise direction. It moves from the left nipple up to the throat and then down to the right nipple. The main part of this energy movement is in the dantian. In the daytime, this movement is clockwise and dispersing, at night the movement is anti-clockwise and coagulating.

Sure sounds good but that is a different system not what this post is about. Mo Pai does come from Mo Tzu he did believe Qi descended from the top of the head down but the whole nipple thing doesn't belong on this form and clockwise smockwise bring that to a different post this was meant for a different group of people. This isn't a form for anyone I made this for Martial Artist really. What your saying is a system but does not belong here. This is a topic of certin types of nei Gong and Kung fu.

Edited by X2471990

Nei gong in Chinese martial arts are essential training in respect to the 'schools' or p'ai some of which are external and others internal. Some of these schools have Daoism as their belief-system and invariably, their breathing and energy-cultivation will have some resemblance to the Chinese passage posted which Randomer translated. In these Daoism-based martial arts, the cultivation of the elixir, 'lian dan' is the primary objective for those in the priesthood and hence, is the foundation for their martial training as well. And those who are learning the martial aspect will have to master those breathing and energy cultivation techniques as well. The Chinese passage as translated only illustrated the spiralling energy on a vertical axis, but there is also a horizontal axis to be considered as well.

• Like 1

On 6/26/2017 at 0:20 AM, X2471990 said:

What is between heaven and earth that's so small so subtle like a grain of rice. You'd have to be so aware to see it. It's like a riddle . Do you know what it is ?

Is it chi?

I'm trying to relax an let my mind picture the answer,I see a person breathing out their mouth, almost like when it's cold an breathe is visible.

What is it?

Edited by Hancock

9 minutes ago, Sudhamma said:

Yes, Hancock, it is 'chi', the energy that gives life.

Thanks for replying. It is much appreciated.