X2471990

Long men pai nei gong and mo pai

Well for starters this is why this type of stuff is kept so called secreat unfortunately a lot of people who get into this kind of thing are very strange. We can start there.

• Like 4

Just now, X2471990 said:

Well for starters this is why this type of stuff is kept so called secreat unfortunately a lot of people who get into this kind of thing are very strange. We can start there.

You didn't have to bring it ( prior stuff)  up all Sir, You could've just started fresh and seen for yourself if there's bias about Just your thing and would've found out that you're entitled to whatever system you are into.

IMO , Start fresh, just speak for you. and don't have everyone else's errors be your burden. 

• Like 7

I've seen some things stateing long men Pai is not a nei Gong system it is a wai Gong or more of a outer practice. It isn't really the truth Long men Pai only teaches people in seminaries wai Gong practices. That's probly where this mis information comes from. In fact long men pai has practices that fill up the Dan tien and compact it etc etc. These practices are very rarely taught though: 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

I would say the vast majority of people who seek Mo Pai do so to become Goku,  and they never realize that is not the end goal of the system. (Please do not ask me what the end goal is because it would start a fight here.)   We wind up with all sorts of mentally unstable people who are ADHD, Bipolar, or some form of personality disorder being drawn to Mo Pai like moths to a flame.  

I would not say that Mo Pai is kept secret so much as actively repressed,  any time any real conversation about it comes up a riot occurs.  People make up nonsense practices and try to convince others they are real Mo Pai.  The end result is all you can find is either misinformation, or an epic flame war.  

To be honest it just is not possible to talk about it in public without a riot occurring, so it is best to find private communities that can screen out trolls and unbalanced individuals.  

I hope that answers your questions.

Edited by Ilovecoffee
typo
  • Like 1

Yes Ilovecoffe I agree with that and that most people who are into this are not really seeking spiritual development they are only seeking power and if you look closely there is actually a Qi component to conversations like this mostly one person trying to overpower another.  

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, X2471990 said:

I've seen some things stateing long men Pai is not a nei Gong system it is a wai Gong or more of a outer practice. It isn't really the truth Long men Pai only teaches people in seminaries wai Gong practices. That's probly where this mis information comes from. In fact long men pai has practices that fill up the Dan tien and compact it etc etc. These practices are very rarely taught though: 

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion on TDB. When personal insults are integrated into refuting another's opinion, that is when staff gets involved.

2 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

I would say the vast majority of people who seek Mo Pai do so to become Goku,  and they never realize that is not the end goal of the system. (Please do not ask me what the end goal is because it would start a fight here.)   We wind up with all sorts of mentally unstable people who are ADHD, Bipolar, or some form of personality disorder being drawn to Mo Pai like moths to a flame.  

I would not say that Mo Pai is kept secret so much as actively repressed,  any time any real conversation about it comes up a riot occurs.  People make up nonsense practices and try to convince others they are real Mo Pai.   The end result is all you can find is either misinformation, or a an epic flame war.  

To be honest it just is not possible to talk about it in public without a riot occurring, so it is best to find private communities that can screen out trolls and unbalanced individuals.  

I hope that answers your questions.

We can create a personal practice discussion (PPD) for you so that you can share. In a PPD you would be able to hide posts that are not relevant to the topic and can even lock the threads to prevent comments.

I would like to see more controlled explanations rather than flame wars, personally. A PPD is a great way to achieve it and make my and my fellow mods job a lot easier.

What do you say? Would you like an area such that I have described to clear up any misunderstandings? 

• Like 9

And at ilovecoffee I know how the practices are done iam just clearing up some things for those who are generally interested I've seen some post where people may have had some confusion. Iam also seeing The type of people who get into this and I am disturb by what I see. And it makes sense on why things need to not be spoken of.

• Like 3

Just now, Kar3n said:

Everyone here is entitled to their opinion on TDB. When personal insults are integrated into refuting another's opinion, that is when staff gets involved.

We can create a personal practice discussion (PPD) for you so that you can share. In a PPD you would be able to hide posts that are not relevant to the topic and can even lock the threads to prevent comments.

I would like to see more controlled explanations rather than flame wars, personally. A PPD is a great way to achieve it and make my and my fellow mods job a lot easier.

What do you say? Would you like an area such that I have described to clear up any misunderstandings? 

Kar3n,

No thanks, we both know exactly how it is going to end because it's been done before many times. 

I appreciate the offer though. /s

• Like 2

Well I'd love to share what I know and be of any assistance to the right people. Please understand that powers or siddhi is really more of A byproduct of spiritual cultivation. Yes these systems are more of a form of esoteric Kung fu then shamanism because you are pulling in forces from things around you to become more powerful but ultimately with most of these systems it is spiritual development. Kung fu means the merit of hard work nei Kung is the merit of years and years of deep meditative hard work. And there are many similarities with the long men Pai and it is a nei Gong system.

• Like 2

And long men Pai does pull Qi into the dantien compact it and so on and so forth where that Qi goes is up to the individual but the movement is different at that stage then mo pai

• Like 1

There are different ways you can do this just like there are different ways you can go to the gym and work out 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

Kar3n,

No thanks, we both know exactly how it is going to end because it's been done before many times. 

I appreciate the offer though. /s

The the best advice I can give you if you already know how it is going to end is to disengage now before it is too late. It seems you have been waiting to engage for over a year, waiting patiently until the time was right. A few words of caution and friendly advice below as a moderator and not just a forum member.

For anyone, including new and long term members, with an agenda or some kind of score to settle please refer to the pinned topics here. Keeping in line with those tenets while defending, explaining or refuting opinions, will keep the mods out of the discussion and ensure an uninterrupted membership status for everyone.

Please start a new topic in the appropriate area of the forums, we like to keep the welcome section to introductions and greeting new members with minimal deviation.

Happy posting!!. I look forward to reading some informative and interesting topics.

***MOD TEAM OUT***

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

The the best advice I can give you if you already know how it is going to end is to disengage now before it is too late. It seems you have been waiting to engage for over a year, waiting patiently until the time was right. A few words of caution and friendly advice below as a moderator and not just a forum member.

For anyone, including new and long term members, with an agenda or some kind of score to settle please refer to the pinned topics here. Keeping in line with those tenets while defending, explaining or refuting opinions, will keep the mods out of the discussion and ensure an uninterrupted membership status for everyone.

Please start a new topic in the appropriate area of the forums, we like to keep the welcome section to introductions and greeting new members with minimal deviation.

Happy posting!!. I look forward to reading some informative and interesting topics.

***MOD TEAM OUT***

For anyone wanting a translation from pr speak to English, this is a shot across the bow saying shut up or we will do it for you ;)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

For anyone wanting a translation from pr speak to English, this is a shot across the bow saying shut up or we will do it for you ;)

On the contrary, it is a gentle reminder to all forum members to behave like mature human beings, to follow some very simple rules (link provided above), and to respect each other even if you disagree with their opinions.  Doesn't seem too complicated or too much to ask, I think -- perhaps starting with not trying to foment unrest within someone else's Welcome thread.  I am certain that you can begin an interesting discussion in a new thread in a more appropriate sub-forum, if you wish.

• Like 7

Well this is the reason why these things have a tradition of secrecy. It's because unfortunately martial arts and esoteric martial arts attracts some of the worst in society. 

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, Ilovecoffee said:

I am sorry you feel that way.

Please allow me to clarify your misunderstanding; I am simply asking that everyone remain civil and abide by TDB rules and ToS when discussing a topic that is known to result in what you describe as a riot.

I am sincerely looking forward to some informative posts without the sniping, insults, and over all impertinent tone that typical MoPai threads project. It is my hope that we can all learn a thing or two.

I will leave you with some comments I made regarding how the MoPai threads play out. I have always found it to be disheartening, even before I was part of TDB staff and I extend these same pleadings today that I did then.

Remember the seeker...

On 1/4/2016 at 10:28 AM, Kar3n said:

And the blame game and judgements continue into yet another thread; this one. Are you all not tired?

If TDB mod and admin team is not doing something to your liking or you feel slighted or treated unfairly, create your own forum with your own rules. It really is that simple.

Is arguing, making accusations and defamatory remarks about another, founded or unfounded, really leading to anyone's growth in the spiritual journey, no matter the practice?

I wish you all peace in your hearts and hope you all will be able to find closure, moving past all of what has been said in the damning posts I have read regarding MP and WMP practitioners.

Much love to you all.

On 1/4/2016 at 11:33 AM, Kar3n said:

My comment had nothing to do with any specific person or accusation, but rather the mess the lot of you have created.

As someone who went to the MP threads to actually learn something, I can tell you all that what you all are doing to one another does not help the seeker, nor does it shed a positive light on any of you. I urge you all to bare in mind the seeker when you participate in any thread.

edit: typo

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Michael Sternbach said:

Sitting back with a bag of popcorn. Going to enjoy the show...

Having similar thoughts. :P

• Like 3

I actually am a linage holder of Wu-Dang Long Men Pai so this should be interesting. Not sure about what it has to do with Mo Pai never heard of it.

• Like 7

notice I said long men Pai and mo pai I very interested on why you all become so focused on mo Pai. Long men Pai has the same teachings. With it's  nei Gong system minor differences to some extent. Why all this outrage?

• Like 1

Here is the issue i am haveing many of you dislike certain people for haveing the information on this form of disaplin. Why is that ?

• Like 2

I understand some people with this information become over zealous but not everyone is out to dangle something over people's heads. But what iam seeing it's obvious why people with this information keep it with in a certain sect. 

• Like 1

Well I see what is here but once angin this post is simply to clear up some confusion from what I have seen with questions regarding long men Pai, if it's a nei Kung system in comparison to mo Pai. 

• Like 1

Responses from this point foward will be completely in regards to what is stated above from a technical practical perspective to those who did want some confusion cleared  up on this topic.

Edited by X2471990
Spelling
  • Like 2

X2471990,

I for one am would be interested in a genuine discussion about Mo Pai and Long Men Pai.  If you have something to share about the practice, how you came to it, what your experiences have been, how you recommend other Bums learn about it if they`re interested, etc...I think that discussion would be very well received.

But if you`re only dropping by to tell people that they`re mistreating you -- before you`ve asked or answered any questions -- well, that`s a conversation with a lot less meat.  People react the way they do because of history.  Perhaps you`ll be the one to surprise us and start the really productive and inspiring conversation that this topic desserves.

• Like 4