Sign in to follow this  
qicat

Why Universe is a Bow Tie?

Yours truly went to https://www.calacademy.org/events/planetarium-show/tour-of-the-universe-0

Just you know, cats like to roam the universe...

And those scientists had lots of latest research added to the tour... anyways... what they say is that Universe is shaped like a bow-tie

Explore the immense scale of the known Universe in this live presentation that leaves Earth far behind, thanks to the incredible digital capabilities of the Morrison Planetarium. Traveling even faster than light, audiences are taken out of our solar system and beyond clusters of galaxies to the edge of the cosmos, then safely back home to Earth…without leaving their seats!

I cannot find the correct image online. Which is strange. Basically it looks like a bow tie with red colors at the center and blue at the ends. It is surrounded by red ( infra-red) "borders of the Universe". To me it looks exactly like a nucleus cell, only instead of round center the bow tie is present.

220px-Blausen_0212_CellNucleus.png

Now, NASA is known for its jokes, as everybody knows Earth is flat and Christian God created it 6000 years ago...

But can anybody tell me how does it fit with Daoist and Buddhist theory? As all universe ( all galaxies included) is a cell in itself? Of every "Self" in each dimension? 

kitty's head is spinning here...

165e1d93b72f7e0181bb2317f920009f.gif

• Like 3

It's actually a Klein Bottle so you can't see the 5th dimension.

The red is a logarithmic singularity - but that is just classical physics.

So the foundation of reality is quantum - which is noncommutative phase as the 5th dimension.

So light as a photon is a point but as a wave it is nonlocal - but this means it is in 2 places at the same time - as the 5th dimension that is noncommutative.

People think that doesn't make sense - who can it be in two places at the same time? Actually basic music theory explains this.

So for example the Perfect Fifth is C to F as subharmonic 2/3 while the Perfect Fifth is C to G overtone harmonic as 3/2.

So C = 2 while F=3=G at the same time. That is noncommutative phase. It is also called "Fourier Uncertainty" or "time-frequency uncertainty" - and that is the true foundation of reality.

So for example de Broglie - studying relativity - realized Einstein had a problem - as energy goes to the speed of light then time as wavelength slows down, gets bigger. That means as frequency goes higher then time also gets bigger. That violates a fundamental property since Pythagoras that frequency is inverse to time as wavelength (from music theory).

So de Broglie realized since quantum physics is real there has to be a phase wave that is faster than the speed of light. So you have a mass wave that is the "group phase" - and then you have a particle phase that is called the "internal clock" or a 2nd clock that is the phase wave of the particle - also called the "pilot wave" - and this comes back from the future.

So there is a Harvard physicist who works with Stephen Hawking - and this Harvard Physicist says that the future already exists and reality is a holograph. So the 4D universe is actually a projection of this 5th dimension of noncommutative phase that is time-like.

This is how precognition is real.

This dude says the same thing - that noncommutative phase is more fundamental than time.

You gotta read the subtitles.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Taomeow said:

15823427_1610752089232017_2902262271622182733_n.jpg

yes, exactly, the twist... that's why it looked so familiar...

they said that scientists are puzzled that no matter where they put the point of reference, the picture is still the same ( the center is the same). I.e. no matter what point of the universe you are at, you are still looking at the bow tie...

Edited by qicat
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Taomeow said:

Double torus.  Known to taoists as taiji. 

that's not the universe.... you can't fool me.

you guys went and made an animated self portrait of me....

and it's not even my birthday!!!

• Like 3

This is the Boomerang Nebula, nicknamed the Bow Tie Nebula.  It is the remnant of an exploding star and doesn't represent the universe, but ...

boomerang_nebula_1280x800_1440.jpeg

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

This is the Boomerang Nebula, nicknamed the Bow Tie Nebula.  It is the remnant of an exploding star and doesn't represent the universe, but ...

boomerang_nebula_1280x800_1440.jpeg

yes, I was going to post this pic as a reference ( there is also a Blue one), but the problem with this picture is that is has stars and the colors are going not the way it was at the planetarium. The universe by definition contains all stars and galaxies, etc... i.e. pretty big and far and yet contained. They also said that currently humanity explored only 3% of the Universe ( much like DNA... interesting similarities). I tend to think that darkness forming bow-tie shape is a "different color schema" spectrum none of our technologies are capable of seeing ( yet?). 

I was surprised to see the "official science" at the Academy actually openly educating people on this. At the same time, since most of it is a computer simulation ( they showed the "last frontier as radio waves from the 70s hyperloop as the factual evidence of what they had and everything else is a comp simulation based on the latest telescopes data). Btw, if you ( reader) are inclined to find a new galaxy for yourself, preferably inhibited, the data is open sourced, so if you have that capacity, you might as well look for life... http://cdsarc.u-strasbg.fr/cats/VII.htx ( not sure this is the one referenced in the show though)

Scientists producing new datasets or astronomical catalogues are encouraged to make their computer-readable material and documentation available for distribution to the worldwide astronomical community, by depositing a copy in one of the international astronomical data centers.

For a rapid insertion into the data center archives and into the VizieR facility, the authors are advised to have a look at the guidelines for the preparation and submission of catalogues.

Edited by qicat
  • Like 1

The image of the universe as a bowtie is misleading. The Milky Way is at the center of this bowtie, and the "missing data" is in line with the plane of our galaxy. We cannot observe these areas because there are too many stars and too much gas and dust obscuring our field of view. This creates the bowtie shape.

The SDSS data in the 3D view have an hourglass shape because galaxies in the plane of our own Milky Way were excluded from observation - too much "gunk," or gas and dust, in the way. If you orient the SDSS galaxies, so it looks like an hourglass, you can then zoom back in and show how the missing wedges align with the plane of the Milky Way. This is not what the universe looks like; it simply represents where we were most easily able to take the data to create the map.

One side of the "bow tie" looks more populated than the other because it is easier for the SDSS telescope to observe in that direction from its location in New Mexico.

BowtieUniverse.PNG?m=1373398997&itok=lBO

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

The Bow Tie Nebula is just an infinitesimally small bit of the whole universe.  I only posted it as thread drift and because I think pictures of nebulas are pretty.

The reason it is shaped like that is because the star exploded primarily out of two opposite sides instead of uniformly all around as most of the others do.  I doubt if the dark part contains much or any of 'unseen' matter because telescopes often look at a wider spectrum than the human eye can see.

i was incorrect, the Boomerang Nebula star did not explode.  The normal color visible to the human eye is blue.

APOD: 2005 September 14 - The Boomerang Nebula in Polarized Light 
Explanation: Why did the Boomerang Nebula form? The symmetric cloud dubbed the Boomerang appears to have been created by a high-speed wind of gas and dust blowing from an aging central star at speeds of nearly 600,000 kilometers per hour. What confines the wind remains a mystery though -- it may be a central disk of dense gas or a central magnetic field. The rapid expansion itself, however, has cooled molecules in the nebular gas to about one degree above absolute zero - colder than even the cosmic background radiation - making it the coldest known region in the distant Universe. Shining with light from the central star reflected by dust, the frigid Boomerang Nebula is believed to be a star or stellar system evolving toward the planetary nebula phase. To help better understand the Boomerang's origin, astronomers are studying the above imagetaken in polarized light, color coded by an angular direction associated with the polarization. Different progenitor scenarios create different amounts and patterns of polarized light. The above image was taken by the Hubble Space Telescope's Advanced Camera for Surveys earlier this year. The Boomerang Nebula spans about one light year and lies about 5,000 light years away toward the constellation Centaurus.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 3

Qicat,

I am sure you are going to love this one...

catseye.thumb.jpg.8428fa452111989d28b83d5deb622451.jpg

The cat eye nebula in the constellation of Draco. What is peculiar about it is not just it's designation NGC 6543, but that it's positioned at the North Ecliptic Pole (just imagine an axis perpendicular to Earth's orbit; this nebula will be on it). Which means that it's at the center of a circle described by the various stars that have been/are going to be our polar star over a precessional cycle of about 26.000 years.

Some of its traits as a nebula are a bit of a mystery too...

• Like 4

It's become well accepted now in mainstream physics that 4D spacetime of the Universe emerges from quantum entanglement as black holes.

This is called EPR=ER

Or the worm holes of black holes are actually from quantum entanglement.

The debate is then how to discover this empirically - physicists state we need to search the "early Universe" when quantum entanglement was synchronized - because of being near inflation and before the symmetry of the universe had been established. So for example Erik Verlinde argues that dark energy and dark matter is simply the negative entropy of quantum relativity - antigravity phonons from quantum entanglement.

Other physicists - like Gerard t'Hooft - and some quantum physicists insist that actually we exist within virtual micro quantum black hole/white holes - everywhere and this is the foundation of reality.

This is known to be true by qigong masters (insert fancy marketing term with fancy Chinese characters for "authenticity" trademarked).

So qiqong masters can leave their body at will - because they are traveling into this micro black hole/white hole foundation that is the Yuan Qi.

This is modeled in science by de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony - so as energy frequency goes to the speed of light, then time slows down by getting a bigger wavelength. But this violates the basic principle of science since Pythagoras that frequency is inverse to time as wavelength.

Since quantum physics is the foundation of science that means, de Broglie deduced, there is a 2nd time clock that is faster than the speed of light, from the future - that is the phase of the particle as an internal clock. So the phase of the mass is the "group wave" while the phase of the particle is the pilot wave that is superluminal.

So then as energy goes to the speed of light and time slows down, there is then momentum, from the future, that is the "hidden" momentum of light or "heavy" light - this is the secret of Yuan qi.

So then the jing is the wavelength but when you reverse entropy you put the shen under the jing to then build up the Yuan Qi from the emptiness.

So then Frequency is Shen as Time is Emptiness while Momentum (phase) is the Yuan Qi and Jing is the wavelength.

Frequency is to Time as Momentum is to Wavelength or Shen is to Emptiness as Qi is to Jing.

So by "turning the light around" you put the shen under the jing to get the speed of light squared by then resonating the yuan qi as reverse entropy.

You can't see Yuan Qi or the superluminal phase - it is noncommutative phase. So light is a particle as a photon in 4D spacetime but light by its own has relative mass - meaning the "hidden momentum" of light is the Yuan Qi as reverse spacetime - that is the quantum entanglement of the light from the future - or noncommutative phase, being in two places at the same time. That is the nonlocal wave of light as the 5th dimension that can not be seen.

Paul S. Wesson, an astrophysicist who left his body in 2015  - he published several papers on de Broglie's Law of Phase Harmony - explaining how we exist in a 5D black hole.

He has students continuing his research but Wesson said clearly that spiritual phenomenon are also explained by his science model - so he thought that was pretty cool.

https://www.livescience.com/53857-5d-black-holes-break-general-relativity.html

The particles still inside the hole would be directly connected to particles that left long ago. No need to pass through the horizon, no need to pass Go. The particles on the inside and the far-out ones could be considered one and the same, Maldacena explained — like me, myself and I. The complex “octopus” wormhole would link the interior of the black hole directly to particles in the long-departed cloud of Hawking radiation.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjz3uSizNXUAhVQ92MKHU5dBOgQFggrMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.staff.science.uu.nl%2F~hooft101%2Flectures%2FGtHBlackHole_2017.pdf&usg=AFQjCNH1qO9cr0z9NfiMxx3CPodkjctHBw&cad=rja

So Gerard t'Hooft - says it is a time-like moebius strip - in two places at same time.

This is "noncommutative phase"  - and so this is the hidden momentum of Yuan Shen - light has mass due to the inherent noncommutative phase as the 5th dimension as Yuan Qi.

13 hours ago, qicat said:

yes, exactly, the twist... that's why it looked so familiar...

they said that scientists are puzzled that no matter where they put the point of reference, the picture is still the same ( the center is the same). I.e. no matter what point of the universe you are at, you are still looking at the bow tie...

The  centre  of the universe has to be 'everywhere' as it could not be in my hara and yours at the 'same time'     ;)  

....  and at the centre of every  atom,   every  particle  ...  every star ....  every  ...     an 'evermoving centre ' 

as ;   if the universe is  everything and nothing -  a circle with  infinite   ( there is the 'twist' ;) )   radius, then its centre must exist in every 'position'  . 

Image result for Egyptian 'Nut'

Related image

• Like 1

Nuit - thE Cosmic Mother will never be Unveiled.

Modern physics seems to contain a `conspiracy' that prevents non-local quantum effects from being used to send a signal. Why should non-locality be hidden in this way? The conspiracy may be explained as a peculiarity of equilibrium, in which non-local effects are washed out { or averaged to zero { by statistical noise. Out of equilibrium, the non-locality becomes controllable and the `conspiracy' disappears.

O.K. the research on the mobius strip and the Klein Bottle as per particles -- was established by my former physics professor at Hampshire College --

There's a paranormal psychologist with whom I corresponded -- Dr. Steven Rosen -- who has now published a book on the particle physics based on Pythagorean resonance using the Klein Bottle as an experiential model for reality:

So the Klein Bottle is two mobius strips combined.

My "Yan Xin Secrets" article gives the details how this works through the full lotus third eye lower tan tien feedback via the hand posture:

This book Rhythmodynamics by Yuri N. Ivanov builds on de Broglie to argue for the concept of "frequency depth" as what I had previously called the "fundamental force" or "sound-current nondualism."

Yeah -- here's another Moebius Strip quantum cosmology analysis:

So out of the Klein Bottle -- the moebius strip tunnels complex numbers from nothingness to create the universe....

Here's that Holographic Universe article -- the basic message is that the Universe is information while energy and matter are a holographic projection from the two dimensions of information

Also time is inherently quantum -- foamy or uncertain....

And so the de Broglie pilot wave IS the superliminal holographic information that creates energy and matter

Tai Chi of the Universedipole_cobe.jpg

• Like 1

On 6/24/2017 at 3:31 PM, voidisyinyang said:

Nuit - thE Cosmic Mother will never be Unveiled.

" Modern physics seems to contain a `conspiracy' that prevents non-local quantum effects from being used to send a signal. Why should non-locality be hidden in this way? The conspiracy may be explained as a peculiarity of equilibrium, in which non-local effects are washed out { or averaged to zero { by statistical noise. Out of equilibrium, the non-locality becomes controllable and the `conspiracy' disappears. "

Image result for Ma'at

O.K. the research on the mobius strip and the Klein Bottle as per particles -- was established by my former physics professor at Hampshire College --

There's a paranormal psychologist with whom I corresponded -- Dr. Steven Rosen -- who has now published a book on the particle physics based on Pythagorean resonance using the Klein Bottle as an experiential model for reality:

So the Klein Bottle is two mobius strips combined.

My "Yan Xin Secrets" article gives the details how this works through the full lotus third eye lower tan tien feedback via the hand posture:

This book Rhythmodynamics by Yuri N. Ivanov builds on de Broglie to argue for the concept of "frequency depth" as what I had previously called the "fundamental force" or "sound-current nondualism."

Yeah -- here's another Moebius Strip quantum cosmology analysis:

So out of the Klein Bottle -- the moebius strip tunnels complex numbers from nothingness to create the universe....

Here's that Holographic Universe article -- the basic message is that the Universe is information while energy and matter are a holographic projection from the two dimensions of information

Information 

energy                                                 matter 

Related image

Information is 'organised'   ( ' with order'  )    matter / energy .

Also time is inherently quantum -- foamy or uncertain....

And so the de Broglie pilot wave IS the superliminal holographic information that creates energy and matter

Tai Chi of the Universedipole_cobe.jpg

Edited by Nungali

"A time-like Möbius strip....Virtual black holes must be every where in space and time."

Nobel physicist Gerard 't Hooft, Feb. 2017

We literally see the universe as a giant bell - it struck at the big bang and everything is synchronized. ...The whole universe is as simple as the simplest atom....The universe we see doesn't distinguish between scales ...a wave that stretches right across the universe has the same strength as one a hundred times or a million times smaller. They're all the same. It's an unbelievable simple pattern that came out of the Big Bang....In fact it would be fair to say in physics everything is a wave....We've just put a paper out describing how a universe can bounce, it can contract with the light waves going down and bounce again....You'll remember that light doesn't have a scale. You see so whereas we would look at the Universe and say it's shrinking, in fact the light doesn't see the shrinking. It's due to the scale-independence of Maxwell's equations....which can be used to described what happened at the Big Bang itself.

Oct. 7, 2015 lecture, "The Astonishing Simplicity of Everything" Dr. Neil Turok

Edited by voidisyinyang
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this