15 minutes ago, allinone said:

celibacy and solitary practice is mandatory in between interactions and other actions in order to be able to these acts in your own mind later and not need to suffer because of the consequences of these actions in that time and space.

I don't accept that but you may go forward with it if that is what you truly believe.

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

I don't accept that but you may go forward with it if that is what you truly believe.

i need to attack you in order to convey a deeper meaning. Because you not cultivate that point, it can be gone through by attacking therefore. By attacking, you get disappointed, get despair, depression etc for that i need build trust and buy your friendship with something then i will betray you.

14 minutes ago, allinone said:

i need to attack you in order to convey a deeper meaning. Because you not cultivate that point, it can be gone through by attacking therefore. By attacking, you get disappointed, get despair, depression etc for that i need build trust and buy your friendship with something then i will betray you.

Hehehe.  I am beyond the reach of any of your powers.  Your attacks fall far short of their target.

But sure, we can look for a deeper meaning.  But don't expect me to agree with everything you say.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Hehehe.  I am beyond the reach of any of your powers.  Your attacks fall far short of their target.

But sure, we can look for a deeper meaning.  But don't expect me to agree with everything you say.

So i won't bother to continue other than to say that it takes lot of effort to cultivate what you said. You are that strong.

• Like 1

ok, thx to this convo i got more confirmation what type of energy noncultivator females are after.

The friendly compassionate females will turn against the source what will not give energy before the second turn. So the men also afraid of losing the warmth will not dare to go solitary practice in order to see what comes after the turn.

So these men are supported by females who loudly express thoughts against discipline and cultivation. ETC

6 minutes ago, allinone said:

ok, thx to this convo i got more confirmation what type of energy noncultivator females are after.

How did you gather that? By osmosis?

The friendly compassionate females will turn against the source what will not give energy before the second turn. So the men also afraid of losing the warmth will not dare to go solitary practice in order to see what comes after the turn.

The second turn? Can you elaborate on that?

So these men are supported by females who loudly express thoughts against discipline and cultivation. ETC

Who are these females? I am not seeing any in this conversation who are against discipline or cultivation.

31 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

How did you gather that? By osmosis?

Feelings. The locations used in body and what activity, what type of energy, is it hold, dragged spent etc, then in mind what real life situations, scenarios these are presenting. Playing through them and try to pinpoint the best match. Take away appearances and use some sort of general meanings that can be understood.

31 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

The second turn? Can you elaborate on that?

Is to witness what you did. If you say no to a desire then you will witness its impact after a turn. How the turn comes tehn good can be bad and vice versa, so need learn what to reject, hold, wait, run after etc before a turn.

33 minutes ago, Kar3n said:

Who are these females? I am not seeing any in this conversation who are against discipline or cultivation.

men who doesn't do discipline and talk against guarding energies are like free source of energy for yin. Females are yin so they like it naturally.

5 hours ago, allinone said:

Full moon is on. Maybe it is that what establish conditions for these types of experiences.

Be careful being a Dreamer, you might get deported.

1 hour ago, Marblehead said:

Wow, They deport you for dreaming now ? Whats this world coming to? 

• Like 1

Its rhetorical. Obviously they don't,  and the name represents a scheme to skew public opinion so that the public doesn't weigh the facts objectively. 

• Like 2

On ‎06‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 2:18 PM, Marblehead said:

btw i don't get what you say.

On ‎05‎.‎09‎.‎2017 at 4:22 PM, Marblehead said:

Warm house is comfortable, there is this positive connotation invoked.

Same way, if i read what you say, it hurts me. Because the connotation is that i am weak, so i work with that feeling and find a way how i can turn it around so i will feel satisfied, released.

-----

So to read in general what people say, i need to use eyes correctly to start prey for these feelings. Then i can use these feelings for assumptions.

Assumptions are like you have to do this and that. So i can read some of people and they speak from a point of assumptions what try to force me do things as connotations.

-----

might ask why i do it, it is for substance, i eventually can stabilize it and hold it. Also split it....etc.

Also live with sleep deprivation to find there a darkness etc.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, allinone said:

btw i don't get what you say.

It's political and in the news today.  The Dreamers are the Hispanics who are here illegally dreaming of a better life than they could have in their mother country.  Trump just signed an executive order stating that all Dreamers would be deported to their mother country unless they petitioned to remain in the USA and their petition was accepted.

51 minutes ago, allinone said:

A rather good response.  I will speak to it.

Warm house is comfortable, there is this positive connotation invoked.

Good for that at least.

Same way, if i read what you say, it hurts me. Because the connotation is that i am weak, so i work with that feeling and find a way how i can turn it around so i will feel satisfied, released.

Ah!  I agree, connotations are important too.  In these cases one should ask for clarification.

I never would suggest that you are weak.  My suggestion is that I am strong beyond the effect of your powers.  I was talking about me, not you.

So I will state right here and now that if anything I say gives birth to any negative connotations in your mind you should challenge me for clarification.  Most posts I make here are spontaneous.  I speak to only what was offered to me but sometimes do include what I hope is clarification for what my spontaneous response was.

You see, I must not allow you to put me on the defensive.  It is my way of interacting with others.

-----

So to read in general what people say, i need to use eyes correctly to start prey for these feelings. Then i can use these feelings for assumptions.

We should never assume if at all possible.  If you tell me your truths I will tell you mine.  Then we will know and there will be no need to assume.

Assumptions are like you have to do this and that. So i can read some of people and they speak from a point of assumptions what try to force me do things as connotations.

Don't allow yourself to be swayed by others. not even by me, until after you have thoroughly considered what they have said and determined whether or not what was said is valid.

-----

might ask why i do it, it is for substance, i eventually can stabilize it and hold it. Also split it....etc.

Also live with sleep deprivation to find there a darkness etc.

Yes, assuming is easier.  But in doing so we might be totally wrong about what was said or what happened.  Sure, we can twist what was said or what happened to fit into our mind in an acceptable manner.  But consider that it all might just be illusions and/or delusion.

I had a dream that trump was deported. When I woke up dreamers where being deported.

So am I the dreamer being deported or is it trump that is deported? Who is this trump person in my dream anyway. I had to of seen him on TV or the radio or something because he is not in my thoughts at all, never even met this guy before.

So are our thoughts are own or somebody else thoughts made to seem like our thoughts even tho the thoughts have nothing to do with us at all?

1 hour ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

I had a dream that trump was deported. When I woke up dreamers where being deported.

So am I the dreamer being deported or is it trump that is deported? Who is this trump person in my dream anyway. I had to of seen him on TV or the radio or something because he is not in my thoughts at all, never even met this guy before.

So are our thoughts are own or somebody else thoughts made to seem like our thoughts even tho the thoughts have nothing to do with us at all?

Don't worry about it.  You are a butterfly.  You are allowed to cross the US/Mexican border any time you want.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Marblehead said:

A rather good response.  I will speak to it.

Good for that at least.

Ah!  I agree, connotations are important too.  In these cases one should ask for clarification.

I never would suggest that you are weak.  My suggestion is that I am strong beyond the effect of your powers.  I was talking about me, not you.

So I will state right here and now that if anything I say gives birth to any negative connotations in your mind you should challenge me for clarification.  Most posts I make here are spontaneous.  I speak to only what was offered to me but sometimes do include what I hope is clarification for what my spontaneous response was.

You see, I must not allow you to put me on the defensive.  It is my way of interacting with others.

We should never assume if at all possible.  If you tell me your truths I will tell you mine.  Then we will know and there will be no need to assume.

Don't allow yourself to be swayed by others. not even by me, until after you have thoroughly considered what they have said and determined whether or not what was said is valid.

Yes, assuming is easier.  But in doing so we might be totally wrong about what was said or what happened.  Sure, we can twist what was said or what happened to fit into our mind in an acceptable manner.  But consider that it all might just be illusions and/or delusion.

Your first sentence already has negative connotation. As i said i need to do something beforehand to get afflicted feeling. So i don't just read sentences.

Also to note is that when i am moving around changing location like going out from my usual place then i need to wait till i can again get feelings.

So i don't whine that you are just chatting and not even try to be not you or change things.

Also if you scatter your thoughts try to answer in detail but still you have only one tone of voice so i read that tone only and then go for singel sentences what either attenuate or amplify your base tone.

31 minutes ago, allinone said:

Your first sentence already has negative connotation. As i said i need to do something beforehand to get afflicted feeling. So i don't just read sentences.

Also to note is that when i am moving around changing location like going out from my usual place then i need to wait till i can again get feelings.

So i don't whine that you are just chatting and not even try to be not you or change things.

Also if you scatter your thoughts try to answer in detail but still you have only one tone of voice so i read that tone only and then go for singel sentences what either attenuate or amplify your base tone.

Your needs are beyond my capabilities to work with you toward inner peace.  Find yourself a better teacher.

(Actually, that is from Chuang Tzu and something he said to one of his students.)

So my first sentence was:  A rather good response.  I will speak to it.

Where is the negativity in that?

12 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

So my first sentence was:  A rather good response.  I will speak to it.

Where is the negativity in that?

If it would have been a bad response then you wouldn't speak to it.

And also "rather".

So i am still lacking and can't get into positive frame, makes me feel sad and that is a good thing when i eventually see it.

12 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

Your needs are beyond my capabilities to work with you toward inner peace.  Find yourself a better teacher.

i don't want peace, i am looking for afflicted feelings. I still can look what you write tho and cultivate.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, allinone said:

If it would have been a bad response then you wouldn't speak to it.

And also "rather".

So i am still lacking and can't get into positive frame, makes me feel sad and that is a good thing when i eventually see it.

i don't want peace, i am looking for afflicted feelings. I still can look what you write tho and cultivate.

I am speaking with you based on the assumption that you are being honest with me.

Like an old woman who brags about how many different meditations she takes daily.

If you have never experienced peace you should try it at least once.  It is more peaceful than one can imagine.

So where are the roots of your negativity?  Find them!  Destroy them!

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I am speaking with you based on the assumption that you are being honest with me.

Like an old woman who brags about how many different meditations she takes daily.

If you have never experienced peace you should try it at least once.  It is more peaceful than one can imagine.

So where are the roots of your negativity?  Find them!  Destroy them!

What about being in a way that people tell awful things to you naturally/effortlessly.  So i need start hid those things, so also i can't go to certain places and do certain things i would love to. Entire life will flow by hiding and can't relax. Everyone has that thing, some sort of base sin.

One option is to kill everyone who i feel threaten me. It is based on my own inner life who deserve to live and who not.

• Like 1

Why don't you just stop  caring about what other people say and do to you? You are the one giving them the power over your feelings, and it can be learnt to not be affected by others people opinions. Of course such concepts like having a "base sin" are not very helpful in this process, deep inside your heart is pure, better focus on that. 

• Like 3