6 minutes ago, Marblehead said:

I think it would be interesting to talk with you one on one live.

Agreed!  There is so much lost just reading someones thoughts.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, kpodhayski said:

Lineage? You are right, I have none.

Learning? That I have none of either.

Scams an frauds, yes, there are a few here. Starjumper thinks he can move people without touching them, and stages a trick video to use the immature and those fulled with desire to help him finish building his house. And Eric who thinks leverage, resonance, and weight displacement are things not taught to every senior in High School. I will continue to make fun of these silly people.

To make judgement is not Daoist, to make fun of others does not show compassion, to not know how to conduct oneself in accordance with the way shows great ignorance.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kpodhayski said:

Sigh...

I tolerate non-daoists, those people still deluded, and I wait for their return. To the little girl who wants to be accepted, I will try to teach her the Dao because she does not understand it yet. I will read her 'Horses's Hoofs' as a bedtime story. 

Stories are cute, I hope she likes them. 

But here in a forum of Daoists, some who say they are such masters they can perform unbelievable feats...I will point out the diversion from the Dao, not only to save the little girl from falling victim to you, but to help you on the way to the Dao as well.

Victim to me ? as in a person who wants her to be accepted and respects that she has values of her own? Poorly put sir. 

Did you come here to be accepted?

Yes, in part , I wanted that, I wanted to learn things I had missed , Its a slow process , I'm not a fast learner.

Am I rejecting anyone?

It looked like it very clearly , and several others seem to have taken it that way.

Or an I rejecting what they write?

Dunno yet. 

And you say there is no carbon copy of me, yet you want me to be non-judgemental just like you?! Your rightousness is as useful as a sixth toe!

You misunderstand , I am judgmental , but I'm not self righteous, as I just explained, though  I agree that's foolishness to embody. 

Some Chaung Tzu:

Spare me please , the quotes , in favor of your opinions, or at least put what your opinions are , it looks like one is not willing to own up to what they are putting in front of me. And a quotation itself really doesn't bestow any credibility to a misrepresented sentiment,  nor an accurate one. 

12 hours ago, kpodhayski said:

Starjumper thinks he can move people without touching them, and stages a trick video to use the immature and those fulled with desire. 

What about when the guy had his back turned and so couldn't see the push?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I've seen and practiced such things, but don't have much faith in them in a fight setting where intent is different.  My sensei would do touchless throws on us, which in essence were strong 'fakes' backed up by strong qi. 

When a younger judo player challenged it, he did the same punch throw set up.  Sure enough the judoka didn't react to the fake so while we ducked/rolled out of the way, he got smashed pretty hard by the hand that followed through it.  My sensei's pretty much had the weight and force of his entire body in his hand, excellent mind/body control, so the unbeliever got hit pretty hard. 

For me, such 'fakes'/touchless throws are more like a Kiai, in combat meant to shake up the timing of your opponent, and as such, they work but there'd better be something solid behind them.  Course thats me at my skill level.

apologies for off topic.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, flowing hands said:

To make judgement is not Daoist, to make fun of others does not show compassion, to not know how to conduct oneself in accordance with the way shows great ignorance.

I make fun of these people because they are doing harm to the innocent. You are judging me on my compassion! Ha!

1 hour ago, Stosh said:

How do you know I am not self righteous? Ha!

And what does acceptance have to do with learning? Because I disagree with you you think I do not accept you? Maybe if you accept me you can learn something from me!

58 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I do not explain the tricks, I just know that are tricks. I can think of several ways however, all it takes is the two to be in collusion.

James Randi was better at exposing you fools than I am:

4 minutes ago, kpodhayski said:

How do you know I am not self righteous? Ha!

And what does acceptance have to do with learning? Because I disagree with you you think I do not accept you? Maybe if you accept me you can learn something from me!

I hope I do learn from you , and indicated I accepted you when you said you were leaving, addressed you when you arrived , and I am still conversing with you. 

If you are self righteous, in actuality , where you feel that your way has to be the way of everyone else otherwise you are going to either banish yourself or hammer the other.. I don't know yet as fact, but you Have indicated some things which do look a bit that way. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, kpodhayski said:

James Randi was better at exposing you fools than I am

Ripoff Randi?  Hahaha  What a joke.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, thelerner said:

I've seen and practiced such things, but don't have much faith in them in a fight setting where intent is different.  My sensei would do touchless throws on us, which in essence were strong 'fakes' backed up by strong qi. 

When a younger judo player challenged it, he did the same punch throw set up.  Sure enough the judoka didn't react to the fake so while we ducked/rolled out of the way, he got smashed pretty hard by the hand that followed through it.  My sensei's pretty much had the weight and force of his entire body in his hand, excellent mind/body control, so the unbeliever got hit pretty hard. 

For me, such 'fakes'/touchless throws are more like a Kiai, in combat meant to shake up the timing of your opponent, and as such, they work but there'd better be something solid behind them.  Course thats me at my skill level.

apologies for off topic.

Ling Kong Jin is real. Very few people who make it real share this stuff on Youtube however :)

So Steve/starjumper, thanks for sharing...

My friends and I play with it a bit on and off. It drains a lot to do so. Strangely enough, the body of the person getting "moved" seems to react in opposite direction of where the intent of the "mover" is in many cases. Our inference is that our Jin is kicking in and countering the energetic intention being projected by the mover. 

I saw my Master do this in a seminar 2 years back. He had one of us standing in the middle of a circle (of people) and he stood outside it. Without touching the other guy, he made him fall down. The explanation was that we can send our "spiritual mind" (Shen) into the other person and they will do everything they can to get it out, as a result wearing themselves down. That is the passive way.

The active way is to put your shen into the other person and literally will them to drop to the ground, etc.

Before we can get to this stage, we can play with ling kong jin and before that, play with issuing the power via lightest of touches from the finger tips only...

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

What are the odds of throwing a ball and get it into far away basket. It is possible, but there is nothing unnatural, it doesn't need validation or science group to test.

What you do is supernatural. Ball is hidden. So what is the ball in your play? We don't see the ball so can you explain what does the effect?

3 hours ago, allinone said:

So a random person goes to school and get in a second semester and knows how to handle qi? i mean why stop there, just continue to 4th semester and tehn you can open doors with using qi? i mean surely qi knows that you need pull the door hadle down and then push.

in short. How qi is smarter than a qi user? 

technically yes...

We have very random people in the school: social workers, retired ladies, asian men who are into martial arts and such. One thing that you are forgetting is that a true lineage holder who had been training for many years IS ABLE to transfer this to his students...

As for the "build qi" part. The first 6 month is spent on introduction to physical movements and refining/building qi. Second semester book has info on how to gather qi from stars/planets/plants/mountains/etc. Third and further books teach about healing humans ( including cancer treatments)...Professor Johnson put everything in his books and it is available for anybody. I am not going to put it here ( there are thousands and thousands of pages). Now, if you actually practice and have an experience, we can talk. If you are just an arm-chair daoist... well... we are accepting things as they are without judgment...

meow

p.s. there is a catch though into this. You have to have De ( virtue) in order to be able to comprehend and practice. This De is apparently from past lives...If your energy is super coarse and you cannot feel anything...well, start refining it...In 10-12 years your first ( 6 month training) semester would be complete. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, kpodhayski said:

I do not explain the tricks, I just know that are tricks.

It is truly an honor to be insulted by someone of your stature!

You have no knowledge, you have only kindergarten level beliefs.

In addition to calling me a liar and saying I'm unethical.  Now that's a mistake.   Really, that video was only a test to see what would happen.  I rarely practice this and was curious to see how this visitor would react because he had been cultivating power and had practice using energy as pressure, which is what you need for that kind of pushing.  The few times I have tried it the results have been nothing, or just a little movement, this guy responded the best of of those I've tried.

I knew it was a mistake in some ways to publish it, because I know of Chuang Tzu's advice about such things.

I have experienced some few special abilities, more when my teacher was giving me energy each week, but I never cared much about them.  I would just think, "wow, I didn't know I could do that" and then lost interest and just dropped it, hardly ever tried for a repeat performance.  These special abilities can become detours and ego traps,not to mention a waste of energy, and you can see how many teachers are trapped in the egotistical/marketing stage where they actually believe they can do it to anyone and it will work.  They live in small worlds.  

Experiencing these things is called "seeing the mystery" and since I am desireless concerning cultivating special abilities I get to see the mystery.  You on the other hand you, Hasty Hayski, will never see the mystery.

One thing I have practiced a bit is pushing my own self, by pushing against a wall (without touching) or pushing against empty space.  Now that is a mystery. Soon I'll make a video of that just for you to crap on ... and while you're going around crapping on things, check out my dragon thread.  Looking forward to more of your hilarious comments.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, allinone said:

What are the odds of throwing a ball and get it into far away basket. It is possible, but there is nothing unnatural, it doesn't need validation or science group to test.

What you do is supernatural. Ball is hidden. So what is the ball in your play? We don't see the ball so can you explain what does the effect?

Yes, some meditations are to focus on creating chi pressure between your hands, for example 'holding the ball' meditations which have the palms facing each other are used and then you simply use intent to compress the ball (create pressure) but without moving the hands.  Once I was sitting on the floor cross legged and holding a big ball about five feet in diameter.  My young daughter came to see me and stood between my hands, so I just squeezed the ball and she started shuddering violently.  I was surprised by that as I wasn't expecting anything.  She was around six or seven at the time.  After that Mr. Yueng told me, since he knew everything I was doing at home, that we should not give energy to any children five years old or younger because it can fry their circuits.

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, kpodhayski said:

I have recently been diagnosed with a dis-ease, my body attacks itself when the environment is unbalanced.

Bye dude. On this part: you have an autoimmune disorder in western medical terms. In eastern terms, you are attracting environment which is killing you (we are all in this, don't take it as you are super special). I would recommend to go see anybody who was trained in Medical Qigong, they might help you with some autoimmune issues. The roots are however much deeper than physical body stuff and you have to work on that yourself, no doctor can do it for you ( neither plant medicine if you are into that). 

meow

Cat-Goodbye-300x210.jpg

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

After that Mr. Yueng told me, since he knew everything I was doing at home, that we should not give energy to any children five years old or younger because it can fry their circuits.

yeah... super energy sensitive female at young age... it sure will fry her circuits... still fries when they grow up also...

there is a delicate balance to this stuff... glad to hear she was ok

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Starjumper said:

I would just think, "wow, I didn't know I could do that" and then lost interest and just dropped it,

hardly ever tried for a repeat performance.  These special abilities can become detours and ego traps,not

to mention a waste of energy,

+1.

It is ego traps. 

Working on this myself...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

Ripoff Randi?  Hahaha  What a joke.

Hey, he's not a joke! He was a serious scientist. Just take a look at him busting Magnet Man. :P 

46 minutes ago, qicat said:

yeah... super energy sensitive female at young age... it sure will fry her circuits... still fries when they grow up also...

there is a delicate balance to this stuff... glad to hear she was ok

Thanks, well it certainly switched on her energy abilities, also once she had to come with me to my chi kung class.  She played with some stuffed animal toys while we were doing the standing routine but then Mr. Yueng had her sit with us during the sitting meditation and he did energy work on her as well as the rest of us.  I think he gave her some abilities then.  

I did this thing where I create a column of energy rising out of the floor which can continue on it's own for days or weeks.  When I looked away for a few seconds she erased it and when I returned to the spot I wasn't able to sense it.  I never showed her how to neutralize it, she just knew instinctively.  

Similarly, the spot where I typically stood in my garage in Seattle while teaching became quite energized with a column of rising energy that would still be there after I was gone for three weeks on vacation.

There was a Russian guy in my class with Mr. Yueng who was so sensitive to energy that he could feel trails of energy that Mr. Yueng left behind where he walked through the room, and he could follow these trails of energy.

Overflowing with energy 24/7, that's the ticket.  It's called having a big bright aura, which Randi has 'proved' does not exist.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kpodhayski said:

Well, I have to say goodbye again, and this time for good.

I have recently been diagnosed with a dis-ease, my body attacks itself when the environment is unbalanced.

Well when you work so hard to annoy a whole bunch of psychic people with chi power then that can cause repercusions.   Last night I requested that my guardian pay you a visit, just out of curiosity to see if anything would happen, possibly that helped?

I suggest you visit a forum that does not specialize in the Taoist arts, one of the ones where they engage in nothing but intense mental jerking off about the literature, one where you will fit right in, where they hate practitioners and masters.  You can tell them there that only you know where it's at. 

Edited by Starjumper

14 hours ago, Wu Ming Jen said:

Billions of people move everyday without me touching them. 

Yup, I'm one of them! :P

And yes it can be a very moving experience.

• Like 1

All of Universe is out of balance.

Each of us is out of balance.

Yet we move toward balance.

until we move too far, then we sway back...

or slam back... depending.

almost like a bellows... hmm that seems familiar...

wonder where I read that?>?

If there were perfect balance, there would be no motion.

No change.  No life.  No experience. 

Then perhaps we would be one with Dao.

But would we even be?

hmm. 

• Like 5