Sign in to follow this  
rainbow

A question on kunlun

Hello! over the past year or so I have browsed endless websites and read more than a dozen books on taoism and other such things in an attempt to understand the world on a more meaningful level. I want to have some sort of understanding of who I am, what I am doing here, what here is, etc. Simply put, I am existentially confused. The western style of living is unappealing to me. In school, the things I learn have nothing to do with a spiritual knowledge and leave me feeling empty and lost. I am sort of at the mercy of my thoughts and emotions, these thoughts seem irrelevant and irrational in retrospect. I do not really have a role model and have not yet found a path which I can stick with for a long period of time. I am indecisive and the only real progress i have made was in reading Astral Dynamics which gave me an understanding of internal energy.

I have recently looked into the Kunlunbliss website and it is very intriguing to me. I am currently in high school and I am searching for some sort of spiritual path which I can dedicate myself to. Is this path one which would lead to spiritual understanding or is it purely a physical experience?

I am planning on purchasing the book on kunlun and would love to know more about what I would be getting myself into.

thank you very much for your time,

rainbow

Guest winpro07

Hi Rainbow. There are many post on this site from people practicing Kunlun. I have been at it three months now. I highly recomend it.

Hello! over the past year or so I have browsed endless websites and read more than a dozen books on taoism and other such things in an attempt to understand the world on a more meaningful level. I want to have some sort of understanding of who I am, what I am doing here, what here is, etc. Simply put, I am existentially confused. The western style of living is unappealing to me. In school, the things I learn have nothing to do with a spiritual knowledge and leave me feeling empty and lost. I am sort of at the mercy of my thoughts and emotions, these thoughts seem irrelevant and irrational in retrospect. I do not really have a role model and have not yet found a path which I can stick with for a long period of time. I am indecisive and the only real progress i have made was in reading Astral Dynamics which gave me an understanding of internal energy.

I have recently looked into the Kunlunbliss website and it is very intriguing to me. I am currently in high school and I am searching for some sort of spiritual path which I can dedicate myself to. Is this path one which would lead to spiritual understanding or is it purely a physical experience?

I am planning on purchasing the book on kunlun and would love to know more about what I would be getting myself into.

thank you very much for your time,

rainbow

imho, it can be spiritual if you make it. if you subscribe to a bunch of the ideas that are in Lin's posts, proper thought, intention, action is a very good starting point for spiritual experiences.

Beyond physical sensations and benefits, Kunlun can give you direct experience with your divine true nature. In this state answers to many of your questions become clear.

Good luck.

Sign in to follow this