Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

High heels connected with Kunlun?

Do woman intuitively know some deep Kunlun thus the high heel?

I could never understand why woman wear high heels but I was thinking maybe they are intuitively activating Kunlun energy without even knowing?

Some male Taobum needs to walk around in his girlfriends or wifes high heels for a day to test this theory.

The problem is women that walk in high heels alot usually have problems with there posture and structure as the heels lifted throws there body out of whack. I see your point though if you look into many old cultures i think japan even has there women in some old fashion heels etc.

WYG

Maybe this is what Max is talking about when he says woman can become much more powerful in Kunlun than men. They are capable of walking in high heels and thus activating there Kunlun all day.

*kidding*

*or not?*

It's interesting because as Lozen points out I can't imagine high heels being comfortable for woman. So, I am looking at these beautiful woman in there high heels(which I appreciate) thinking, that can't be comfortable, and woman are so independant these days they can't still be doing it just for men, so does this have anything to do with Kunlun?

I don't know. One of those deep mysteries we may never know.

I vote Yoda or Mal wear there significant others high heels around the house for a day and get to the bottom of this. Maybe activate the Kunlun posture as you are doing chores. Report back.

That pic is like a year ago.

I think I have gotten better looking already. Maybe I'll put up a newer pic. Actually there are a few pics of me in the gallery section. I think my eyes have gotten brighter since learning Kunlun. And I notice I am smiling a little more.

There is. I am trying to figure out how to freaking crop one of the pictures there and include it in my avatar as it is a better portrayal of how I look after Kunlun but I can't figure this sh%t out.

This thread has become silly and I aplogize for making it. Best not to question why woman wear high heels. Some secrets are best left untold.

collegehumorsororitysluts0201e.jpg

Guest winpro07

This thought also occured. Walking, in and of its self kicks up life force from the bottom of the sphere.

Do woman intuitively know some deep Kunlun thus the high heel?

I could never understand why woman wear high heels but I was thinking maybe they are intuitively activating Kunlun energy without even knowing?

Some male Taobum needs to walk around in his girlfriends or wifes high heels for a day to test this theory.

WoW! they wear high heels, and practice Gold Flower! Somebody should help them with thier dual hand mudras though........

This thread has become silly and I aplogize for making it. Best not to question why woman wear high heels. Some secrets are best left untold.

collegehumorsororitysluts0201e.jpg

Ohhh..so you mean there may be something to this after all winpro?

I retract my earlier comments and this important issue is still open for discussion.

Guest winpro07

Dragging the ball of the foot in AiKiDo, and other martial arts bouncing left to right like Bruce, are examples of stirring up life force/prana/chi/ki/vital energy. I wonder if the flow of Ki is increased by the heal being lifted? Magnetically every time the foot comes off the ground resistance is decreased, and then increased as it descends. Resistance does increase potential/energy. It looks like the lifting acts like a pump drawing Chi up wards fast, although when all energy is Incorporated that pumping action is not necessary. The high heels in the picture above make my energy go up

Ohhh..so you mean there may be something to this after all winpro?

I retract my earlier comments and this important issue is still open for discussion.

Explains those bright eyes, and youthful appearance...

Here is Oscar De La Hoya's wife Millie, who I have recently added as a friend on my Myspace page. She apparently practices Kunlun without even realizing it!

1431917708_l.jpg

I was thinking about the Aikido connection. Do you feel the same energy gets accessed when you practice suwari waza?

I am finding suwari waza a great complement to Kunlun as it it really grounds you fast and you basically force yourself to move from your center. Also, the heels are raised so I wonder if the same energy connection gets accessed?

Guest winpro07

totally. I havent practiced in a long time, and have had a great interest every since Kunlun.

We had a Shinto priest that came around now-and-again throwing people no contact etc. I found in such matters my control of energy was greatly increased. Also in the five elements when in a very low position magnetic potential increases much more rapidly. Shinto priests also do a five element version in a kneeling position. I think the Dantien when low to the earth maybe processes Chi directly?

I was thinking about the Aikido connection. Do you feel the same energy gets accessed when you practice suwari waza?

I am finding suwari waza a great complement to Kunlun as it it really grounds you fast and you basically force yourself to move from your center. Also, the heels are raised so I wonder if the same energy connection gets accessed?

I stayed ata shinto shrine for a week, and got to observe several misogi. The priest performed gold flower, and Kunlun seated though the hands are palm up on the knees. O'sensei spent years up in tibet, and china before his big transformation.

Guest winpro07

I talk too much......Max transmits the abilty, and it is on forever after...I just get distracted from the internal experience of feeling what is already happening...When i practice, and especially when i am doing what i have great afinity for i 'feel' again what is already inside -well, and outside..... Thank you for reminding me.....Aikido feels a great compliment with Kunlun. I think O'sensei Universal love,, and fantastic abilities came from the Shinto practises, and manifested as Aikido........I cant wait to try now B)

Edited by winpro07

Yeah I don't really think about it much, just practice.

Probably more and more gets revealed through training rather than intellectual discussions about energy.

Another video to show potential evidence in the kunlun, woman, high heels and talk shows connection.

aq4UW6rThm8&feature=related

I am pulling for you Mantis to do the 100 days. I think you can get to the point where you can look at beautiful woman and not "drain out" but the channels need to be open,open,open first.

I think just practicing Kunlun will be a major help in this regard with a gradual, long term focus on retention, using the upwards draw Max teaches as well as having alot of internal space to let things flow up in a balanced, harmonious way.

Sign in to follow this