Cameron

Group Kunlun to ring in the New Year?

I am staying in. I no longer drink and I need to get focused for job interviews this week.

Anyone down for a group Kunlun to ring in the New Year?

I am thinking do 1 hour from midnight to 1 am tomorrow night(New Year's eve) to set the tone for the best year of our lives.

I am doing it regardless but if anyone else wants to join in we can see if a Taobum group energy can get tapped into and we can increase our positive focus for 2008.

Maybe even write about any insights we got from our practice about the New Year ahead.

Cameron

Guest winpro07

Yes. I am alone in practice in the East Bay. I have thought about the potential increase in ability brought on by a group dynamic that would probably be stronger than in close proximity. I'll be tuning in.......Great idea!!

I am staying in. I no longer drink and I need to get focused for job interviews this week.

Anyone down for a group Kunlun to ring in the New Year?

I am thinking do 1 hour from midnight to 1 am tomorrow night(New Year's eve) to set the tone for the best year of our lives.

I am doing it regardless but if anyone else wants to join in we can see if a Taobum group energy can get tapped into and we can increase our positive focus for 2008.

Maybe even write about any insights we got from our practice about the New Year ahead.

Cameron

How about Mal?

I would like to see the Australian faction of Kunlun represented.

Or will you be busy eating meat pies and violet crumble bars?

midnight PST I'm in!

Sweet, it would be sort of nice to get a round the world thing going.

Guest winpro07

Yes a regular practice. This cool...

Sweet, it would be sort of nice to get a round the world thing going.

Just did my first night Kunlun in awhile. Been sticking to morning as my main practice time. Practicing at night is pretty sweet. Get more of the yin energy.

I am going to make 6 am my time for Kunlun for '08 but occasional night sesshins are nice(like tomorrow night).

Just did my first night Kunlun in awhile. Been sticking to morning as my main practice time. Practicing at night is pretty sweet. Get more of the yin energy.

I am going to make 6 am my time for Kunlun for '08 but occasional night sesshins are nice(like tomorrow night).

I have been practicing mainly at night (which is not very difficult right now with only a few hours of daylight :D ). I prefer practicing at night (11 pm+) to practicing in the morining (5 pm+). It feels much more intense to me. Nevertheles doing it in the morning is very good start in the day and gives you a lot of energy for the following day. Doing two shorter morning and evening sessions is also a good idea: 1. to get a good start into the day 2. to relax after day's work

My two kronor

New Years where I live is in 17 hrs :lol:

But we are going to forget about all that and just pretend it's all happening at midnight!

:lol: there ya go mal, you can just tune in when the rest of 'em are doing it.

me, I think I will be out partying with Jen. I dont drink much anymore, and I'll probably be driving, and...I have no idea what we're even doing :lol: honestly sitting in and doing kunlun sounds every bit as good to me!

Happy New Year Everyone.

Love you all.... let the wave of bliss begin.

I will keep the wave going in 10 hours!

You never know but your idea might end up like World T'ai Chi & QiGong Day. Everyong practicing on the last Saturday of April each year at 10 A.M. local time, worldwide.

What a great practice and fun way to ring in the new year.

People outside my apartment were lighting firecrackers and wishing eachother happy new year as I was bouncing and swaying.

I think the main emphasis for '08 will be to connect more and more with lower tan tien and the downward flow of energy/water/yin etc.

Cam

Happy new year fellas!

Mal, you up in queensland right? Hows the storm surf up there just saw the news its pretty big!

My beach is closed at present...

hope you guys had a good new years.

i just spent the last 4 days at an ashram, we brought in the new year with 9 hours of group mantra chanting (singing)

it was amazing B)