Immortal

Kunlun and Mantak Chia Nei Kung

I have a question. I don't know much about the kunlun system of nei kung, but I am very interested. From the video on his site and the experiences spoke about by the members of this great forum, he seems to be the real deal. I thought the video was a fake when I first saw it, but now I am thinking other wise after reading some of the posts on the personal experience with Max.

What are the differences between kunlun and mantak chia style nei kung? Is kunlun a more powerful system? What is this "transmission" I keep hearing about? It it some sort of deeksha like shaktipat? I have recieved shaktipat already from the siddha yoga foundation thanks to gurumayi.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Namaste

Guest winpro07

Just wanted to validate your interest by saying hello, and yes! this is the real deal.

I have a question. I don't know much about the kunlun system of nei kung, but I am very interested. From the video on his site and the experiences spoke about by the members of this great forum, he seems to be the real deal. I thought the video was a fake when I first saw it, but now I am thinking other wise after reading some of the posts on the personal experience with Max.

What are the differences between kunlun and mantak chia style nei kung? Is kunlun a more powerful system? What is this "transmission" I keep hearing about? It it some sort of deeksha like shaktipat? I have recieved shaktipat already from the siddha yoga foundation thanks to gurumayi.

Any opinions would be appreciated.

Namaste

I never studied with Mantak Chia but I have some experience with some of his students such as Eric Yudelove and Michael Winn.

I could say things from my personal experience but probably what Max says is a better way of saying it. He says Healing Tao is a "scholorly system" of alchemy.

Max teaches you high level practices and gives you his transmission from the first day. It's about dedicated practice of really simple, almost effortless methods.

My limited experience with HT is they involve formalas that can get a bit heady. It seems to work well for some so I don't bash the system but I would say Max's teaching is more simple in nature and direct.

I wouldn't try to do both at once. Research them both and get feedback here or elsewhere and then pick one or the other.

Good luck.

I never studied with Mantak Chia but I have some experience with some of his students such as Eric Yudelove and Michael Winn.

I could say things from my personal experience but probably what Max says is a better way of saying it. He says Healing Tao is a "scholorly system" of alchemy.

Max teaches you high level practices and gives you his transmission from the first day. It's about dedicated practice of really simple, almost effortless methods.

My limited experience with HT is they involve formalas that can get a bit heady. It seems to work well for some so I don't bash the system but I would say Max's teaching is more simple in nature and direct.

I wouldn't try to do both at once. Research them both and get feedback here or elsewhere and then pick one or the other.

Good luck.

I am very interested in spiritual evolution. I have researched various systems of yoga like universal tao, arhatic yoga, kriya yoga etc..., but I simply want to most efficient practice that I can get my hands on. I am a pragmatist at heart, and only wish to use the most efficient systems of yoga. I too find mantak chia's system overly complicated.

I have glanced at a lot of the books necessary for the formulas in the universal tao system, and yet I do find them very sophisticated. If I can accomplish the exact same result faster and more efficiently with the kunlun system, then i would rather do that. I just ordered Max's book, and will take a look at it. I appreciate the replies guys, really I do. Keep them coming, anybody else have any experience in kunlun and or universal tao system? I would like your input, thanks in advance.

After all Bruce Lee said it best, "Simplicity is the end of the art, and the beginning of nature."

Edited by Immortal

Here.

Keith, Thanks for the Kunlun update on your site. Very helpful for guys like me who have been sitting on the fence watching and waiting.

From my limited expience Kunlun is a incredibly simple form, which enables ones meridians to be unblocked and opened.It is a fantastic aide for meditation allowing one to reach a state of stillness. This practice is most definitely aided by the retention of jing or sexual fluids and the importance of this should not be under estimated if one hopes to grow deeper into the practise. :)

Yes I am very interested in studying the kunlun system as my first taste of nei gung. I meditate daily but I do not do any form of energy exercise at the moment. I do some pranic breathing and I do superbrain yoga almost daily, but that's about it.

Do any of you guys do magnetic qigong as taught by peter ragnar? I heard he has very powerful qi flow. I have read about some of the experiences with magnetic qigong, and they are quite incredible as well.

Can one do kunlun nei gung and magnetic qigong at the same time?

No personally I have never tried to do any form of qigung with magnets. I just wanted to know if any body had tried it, and if it is safe to do magnetic qigung daily along with kunlun neigung.

Do any of you guys do magnetic qigong as taught by peter ragnar? I heard he has very powerful qi flow. I have read about some of the experiences with magnetic qigong, and they are quite incredible as well.
Yea, I was wondering if anyone had ever met the guy or knew much about him? Or tried any of his methods? Edited by vortex