Sign in to follow this  
sketchbo0k

Qi going for Eczema

Hello,

I hope all is well. I have been suffering from Eczema for an incredibly long time. I have recently read more about it and have found that my liver doesn't work as it should. The toxins are coming out of the skin because it is the only way out, for me. It is causing me tremendous discomfort on my skin and scalp.

is there any practice like Qi Gong that will help me and my internal organs to recover and function properly?

any information will help.

note: I am living somewhere where there are no Qi Gong teachers, unfortunately. I don't mind taking online 1 on 1 sessions if that is the best way for my case.

peace and prosperity, 

your brother, Ali.

Edited by sketchbo0k
  • Like 2

I'd throw out the Wim Hof Method.  It features an adaptation to the cold, and a fast breathing style that tends to be detoxing.  Many have found it to be useful in terms of anti-inflammation.  Personally it's cured me of dandruff, others report more dramatic healings from it.  Not really Qi Gong, but an interesting mind/body course where at the end of 10 weeks your breath, cold tolerance, inflammation markers and self knowledge/will power will definitely be increased. 

Lots of information on it on the internet.  Its basically a 10 Week online course of progressively getting used to cold water, ie cold showers later, cold baths.  With a very fast breathing style and some light yoga.   You can do the 10 week formal course or get much of the benefits doing it 'light' with information from places like http://highexistence.com/the-wim-hof-method-revealed-how-to-consciously-control-your-immune-system/

Plus there are a couple of threads on it here on the bums.  *it's simple, but not easy, then again, if I can do it, so can anybody. 

• Like 2

You can check out Pangu shengong. 

It has a mail correspondence course available,

and relieved me of a skin condition in 7 months with regular practice (I'm not sure if it was eczema or psoriasis, but I couldn't cure it with dietary changes or lotions etc. it mainly centered around my mustache area, around my nose and eyebrows. )

another one to check out is spring forest. They do dvds and have an easy yet powerful method. 

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this