Sign in to follow this  
Yue

Kunlun Practice Environment

Max recommends training outdoors in a place of beauty. I have one such place in my backyard, underneath a huge holly tree. Its branches stretch out so far that it feels like you're in some miniature forest when you stand under it, and I get a LOT of great energy from practicing there. But it's getting colder. I usually practice Kunlun from 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM because that is supposedly the best time, but it is cold. Will the cold air affect my training negatively? And if so, is there better time period for practice that will be warmer?

Max said in Phoenix that the colder the better. :)

He mentioned not to practice too close to a tree or water. I don't know what to think of that... I've got a groovy pond that I would like to practice next to. I don't know if there is interference to practice next to them or if there's simply a danger of being overly attracted to them that you get magnetically stuck to them. If it's the latter, I wouldn't worry about it too much as my vibe isn't that powerful at this point.

Guest winpro07
:mellow: Edited by winpro07

Do the five element standing first to warm up. Then you can handle the cold. Just make sure there is no wind when you are doing this. Wind is bad.

Good luck,

Q..

tummo ftw !

Wonder if this practice is officially compatible with kunlun, i wouldnt recommend anyone mixing anything on own account btw.

Sign in to follow this