Sign in to follow this  
Starjumper

Microwave weapons

I got this email so I thought I would share it here along with an answer:

-------------------------------- 

Q.   I have read with interest your article over Radar Hands and I would like to ask you a question about strengthen one’s own Chi.

In fact, I’m working in a public institution (Brussels/Belgium) where the aim is to monitor and control the electromagnetic emitted fields by the cell-phone masts. Sometimes I feel headache or dizziness related to my exposure to these fields. Now I’m wondering if there is a way, using Chi, to protect one’s body from the side effect of such exposures.

Thank you in advance for your answer.

A.    A good way to cultivate chi power is with standing meditations, Zhan Zhuang, you can find good videos on it on youtube.

It is impossible to block one energy field with a different energy field, they just blend together.  The only way to protect yourself is with a metal shield.  Actually, a tin foil hat is the best solution.

-------------------------------------------

And this brings us to the fact of WHY did the FBI invent the term 'tin foil hat conspiracy'.  It was because they knew that microwave damage and microwave weapons would be in use so it was a preemptive (ridicule) strike against those who know what is going on.
Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 1

I was curious as the claim 'tin foil hat' conspiracy was invented by the FBI.  I was skeptical.  Here's what Wikipedia says on the subject - ' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat

The concept of a foil hat for protection against interference of the mind was mentioned in a science fiction short story by Julian Huxley, "The Tissue-Culture King", first published in 1927, in which the protagonist discovers that "caps of metal foil" can block the effects of telepathy.[2]'

I found that seconded in another site, though it includes possible 'alleged' origins as early as 1717 to protect people against Freemasons telepathic attack.  Which I find dubious.  And there are internet sites that do agree with the theory that wearing aluminum foil hats protects you from nefarious government radio wave control.  <again dubious>  

As an avid scify fan I remember Robert Heinlein writing about a future with free energy and one loan person creating a thin metal shield to protect himself against all the rays being broadcast.

What I think.. If there is any danger, its probably caused not by the government trying to control our brains (didn't we all love Obama and now Trump?)  rather the routers in our house.   You go into some buildings, look for wifi and you get dozen or more signal hits.  Lots of waves coming at us.  We are bathing in them, triply so if we keep our cell phones next to us and tuned on all the time. 

I don't worry Illuminati, I worry about Me, and my kids giving ourselves brain tumors and such by keeping our phones too close to our ears.  We all have our conspiracies to worry about.  

Addon> Surf the web and find interesting things.  Here is internet 'evidence' that tinhats are an FBI plot to get people exposed to mindwashing radio waves- http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Tinfoil_hat   '.. In 2005 a group of engineering and media students at MIT performed attenuation versus frequency measurements for different tinfoil hat designs, concluding that the hats actually increased the intensity of RF energy at certain frequencies, with the implication that the tinfoil hat fad was actually a government plot to increase the effectiveness of mind control rays.[2] Notably the specific frequencies amplified exist in the spectrum of the emission band owned by the government!

Of course the government could have blackmailed the MIT students to write that false report to make you take off your tinfoil so they can affect you with mind control rays. Then again the government could also be blackmailing me to write this so you will keep your tinfoil cap on to better amplify the mind control rays.'

The venerable Straight Dope provided more science on why such a hat is meant to be Faraday protection device actually you more vulnerable to broadcasters- http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2555/do-tinfoil-helmets-provide-adequate-protection-against-mind-control-rays.

If its particularly micro-wave weapons we're worried about, then maybe it'd help.  Though I suppose by the time you feel your hat heating up or see it sparking your blood would be mighty warm. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, thelerner said:

I was curious as the claim 'tin foil hat' conspiracy was invented by the FBI.  I was skeptical.  Here's what Wikipedia says on the subject - ' https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat

The concept of a foil hat for protection against interference of the mind was mentioned in a science fiction short story by Julian Huxley, "The Tissue-Culture King", first published in 1927, in which the protagonist discovers that "caps of metal foil" can block the effects of telepathy.[2]'

I found that seconded in another site, though it includes possible 'alleged' origins as early as 1717 to protect people against Freemasons telepathic attack.  Which I find dubious.  And there are internet sites that do agree with the theory that wearing aluminum foil hats protects you from nefarious government radio wave control.  <again dubious>  

As an avid scify fan I remember Robert Heinlein writing about a future with free energy and one loan person creating a thin metal shield to protect himself against all the rays being broadcast.

What I think.. If there is any danger, its probably caused not by the government trying to control our brains (didn't we all love Obama and now Trump?)  rather the routers in our house.   You go into some buildings, look for wifi and you get dozen or more signal hits.  Lots of waves coming at us.  We are bathing in them, triply so if we keep our cell phones next to us and tuned on all the time. 

I don't worry Illuminati, I worry about Me, and my kids giving ourselves brain tumors and such by keeping our phones too close to our ears.  We all have our conspiracies to worry about.  

Addon> Surf the web and find interesting things.  Here is internet 'evidence' that tinhats are an FBI plot to get people exposed to mindwashing radio waves- http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Tinfoil_hat   '.. In 2005 a group of engineering and media students at MIT performed attenuation versus frequency measurements for different tinfoil hat designs, concluding that the hats actually increased the intensity of RF energy at certain frequencies, with the implication that the tinfoil hat fad was actually a government plot to increase the effectiveness of mind control rays.[2] Notably the specific frequencies amplified exist in the spectrum of the emission band owned by the government!

Of course the government could have blackmailed the MIT students to write that false report to make you take off your tinfoil so they can affect you with mind control rays. Then again the government could also be blackmailing me to write this so you will keep your tinfoil cap on to better amplify the mind control rays.'

The venerable Straight Dope provided more science on why such a hat is meant to be Faraday protection device actually you more vulnerable to broadcasters- http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/2555/do-tinfoil-helmets-provide-adequate-protection-against-mind-control-rays.

If its particularly micro-wave weapons we're worried about, then maybe it'd help.  Though I suppose by the time you feel your hat heating up or see it sparking your blood would be mighty warm. 

The obvious answer, of course, is that you are not a human at all but a government robot pretending to be a human so you can teleport through our IP addresses while we sleep and put mind-control implants in our necks.  That's why I never sleep and I always wear a chainmail collar.

You're not gonna get me so easy, Mister Government Robot.

Ha!

Oh! And that's not even my picture over there:

<---

Or IS it???

:ph34r:

BTW, to be effective, a tinfoil hat probably has to be grounded and a full-face tinfoil helmet would be better...

• Like 1

Thank you, Lerner,  for you excellent and extended response.  I'm a wiz kid in physics so I know some about energy.  I don't know anything about mind control rays.  What microwaves do is cook things which contain water.  It is against the law, for example, for an aircraft to turn on it's radar while it's on the ground because if someone walks in front of the plane it can cook their brain, they found this out the hard way.  I have seen devices used against crowds of protesters in the US which are said to be, and look like, microwave emitters.  The goal of such a device, which covers a big crowd and the whole body, is not to target the brain but rather the whole body, to cause sickness and cancer via disruption of DNA.

A student who came recently invented a microwave rifle, which he made out of a microwave oven radar emitter, which has a range of around 100 yards.  He's used it to shoot squirrels and finds that as soon as he pulls the trigger that the squirrels move away instantly.  (squirrels are the only animals able to teleport instantly from one spot to another two feet away)

What you say about cell phones and wifi and cellphone towers is also true, and a metal shield will also stop that radiation.  Of course to really protect your head from microwaves you would need more full coverage than just a plain hat would give you, although a plain hat will help a lot.  It does not need to be grounded as mentioned in your post.  I imagine a new line of fashionable clothing may come out soon, clothing which has metal threads interwoven into the fabric.  You are welcome, I want a percentage of the take.

As to the actual origins of the concept, the science fiction story sound likely, but still the FBI could have added the term conspiracy theorist to the tin foil hat in order to further their agenda.

I read the articles on how the 'hats' can increase energy but they are not so conclusive, as always the devil is in the details.

• Like 2

Here is a microwave weapon, as we are all aware of, military technology is used against citizens.

microwave_weapon.jpg

The ones used during protest were smaller but similar.

active-denial-system.jpeg

Microwaves can cause pain and or injury depending on the frequency

Screen%20shot%202012-01-03%20at%2011.11.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

52 minutes ago, Brian said:

BTW, to be effective, a tinfoil hat probably has to be grounded and a full-face tinfoil helmet would be better...

Sorry! That was meant to be a joke and a play on some ancient Daobums history but it wasn't very funny.

• Like 1

In  the video it said there is only one and there are no plans to make another, however I saw a smaller version of one at a demonstration/protest in the states, I'm pretty sure it was over five years ago.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this