1 hour ago, Fa Xin said:

Unless of course they're the same thing :D

There are many saints who did not claim any religious identity, yet members of the religions claimed they were in order to gain converts. 

lol I honestly agree that the Dao, the original oneness of all, is the God that most religions try to point to. (missing the mark in some areas as with all religion)

I don't claim a religious identity, but I see much truth within all teachings and I'll refer to different religions in conversation a lot.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Arramu said:

Jeff's stuff is really great and improving your ability to drastically control dozens the energy in the air dozens of times more...

May I ask you to elaborate on this? I'm unfamiliar with "Jeff's Stuff" lol

Edit: Never mind, I figured it out. lol

Edited by Awakener
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Arramu said:

I'm probably being, as most people would call it, negative. But maybe and since reiki has an egregore (actual thoughtform and not just a strong thought out there like Batman) as fact, maybe it uses the low level people like westerners to charge a strong battery for the people up there. Like how the christian egregore eats lunch on Sunday afternoon.

I think you are much closer to what it is...

Some time ago, when Esalen was still open, at one of the workshops the very nice guy offered me and my friend a reiki session and attainment. We were like, sure dude, let's do it. So we went to the nature by the ocean at the sunset ( yes, very nice and dramatic setting:P). And when he worked on her first, I could see those "rays". Yes, he was hooking up and bringing energy, but what was confusing to me is the shades of color of the energy. It was "murky" as best. So, the Ray technically was Yellow, but it was not a clean yellow you would expect ( if you ever saw that golden sparkly energy from trees or in the sky, you probably know what I am talking about). He did clear some crap from my friend though ( low level was eaten by a high level?) as I could see some grey stuff disappearing. 

My theory on this one ( as I stated I am total n00b in reki), is that while original system is working and pure, there are some "hitchhikers" and you have to be very careful of what is being connected to you. My Sifu has an interesting approach to this, he told me that we don't work with "middle management" and go directly to your Higher Self/Divinity. He said many people who start working with middle management for "power" and stuff end up plain crazy because of the nuances of power exchange. 

Now, I am not saying reki is not a good healing system. Like attracts the like. But I still would be careful about who is transmitting what and what is the actual lineage. Intelligence of the energy at those levels is a given. Just make sure your internal beliefs match.

That's all, folks. 

Edited by qicat
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, qicat said:

My theory on this one ( as I stated I am total n00b in reki), is that while original system is working and pure, there are some "hitchhikers" and you have to be very careful of what is being connected to you. My Sifu has an interesting approach to this, he told me that we don't work with "middle management" and go directly to your Higher Self/Divinity. He said many people who start working with middle management for "power" and stuff end up plain crazy because of the nuances of power exchange. 

Now, I am not saying reki is not a good healing system. Like attracts the like. But I still would be careful about who is transmitting what and what is the actual lineage. Intelligence of the energy at those levels is a given. Just make sure your internal beliefs match.

That's all, folks. 

I can understand and agree with this greatly. It does make sense that through someone else bringing something To You, it can be thought of as "Middle Management." Even though they are sharing what they were given, unintentionally, it may be Colored by their influence. It would make a lot of sense that regardless of the discipline or modality, if attained by ones own merit, it would be of higher quality and purity without the touch of humanity upon it.

But it begs the question, how does one do it on their own without the help of a master?

14 minutes ago, qicat said:

I think you are much closer to what it is...

Some time ago, when Esalen was still open, at one of the workshops the very nice guy offered me and my friend a reiki session and attainment. We were like, sure dude, let's do it. So we went to the nature by the ocean at the sunset ( yes, very nice and dramatic setting:P). And when he worked on her first, I could see those "rays". Yes, he was hooking up and bringing energy, but what was confusing to me is the shades of color of the energy. It was "murky" as best. So, the Ray technically was Yellow, but it was not a clean yellow you would expect ( if you ever saw that golden sparkly energy from trees or in the sky, you probably know what I am talking about). He did clear some crap from my friend though ( low level was eaten by a high level?) as I could see some grey stuff disappearing. 

That's all, folks. 

I think all such discussions are very challenging.  As everyone naturally becomes there own "clouded lens" of any channeling/transfer of energy. Even though people think they are in a clear or quiet mind state when sending energy, there is still always ongoing subconscious issues and fears affecting the flow. Additionally, all such healing is really a two way flow of transmission and acceptance, with the acceptance of the recipient being far more important relative to the healing.

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Jeff said:

I think all such discussions are very challenging.  As everyone naturally becomes there own "clouded lens" of any channeling/transfer of energy. Even though people think they are in a clear or quiet mind state when sending energy, there is still always ongoing subconscious issues and fears affecting the flow. Additionally, all such healing is really a two way flow of transmission and acceptance, with the acceptance of the recipient being far more important relative to the healing.

yes and no ( qicat polarities, lolz:P)

no Jeff... When someone projects their transformed energy(*) ( due to high/long cultivation) is very different when someone takes a cord and hookes up to the egregor(**).  Now, it is stated very clear in Medical Qigong Doctor handbook to watch for "own crap" and transference and countertransference issues. So in case #1, when healer's transformed energy is channeled assuming training and quality of the healer it is possible NOT to have these "lens". However, in case #2, when the healer is acting as a transmitter, even if healer is the purest of the purest, if the Ray is not exactly "love and light" there might be some concerns. However, if healer's energy is high enough to purify the Ray, wow... that's like demigod right there... ( it is actually possible if you follow Daoist's beliefs that we are the ones who are driving)

yes Jeff... when there is a mutual connection between a healer and one to be healed the belief system creates its own healing space which allows the healing to occur. And as many say, the actual system ( religion) is actually ALL THE SAME thing if you study it long and deep enough to come to a conclusion that there is not really much difference in any religion of the world... ( here kitty needs to watch not to be hanged for heresy...)

meow

(*) Divine energy

(**) Possible not Divine energy due to unclear of the origin ( i.e. Uncle Sam said so and drew a dollar sign in an air)

Edited by qicat
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Awakener said:

But it begs the question, how does one do it on their own without the help of a master?

nike_swoosh_logo_black.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, qicat said:

And as many say, the actual system ( religion) is actually ALL THE SAME thing if you study it long and deep enough to come to a conclusion that there is not really much difference in any religion of the world...

This is also a conclusion that I've drawn as well. I often compare God to a Soda Can, Religion to Pictures, and Spirituality to Gif.

You have two pictures of the Can, one sideview and one topview... One is a picture of a circle, the other is a picture of a rectangle... Many times there are arguments of which "picture" shows the real "soda can" when really a picture doesn't do it justice... it needs a Gif, or alternative perspectives to get a bigger picture of what the "soda can" is.

12 minutes ago, qicat said:

yes and no ( qicat polarities, lolz:P)

no Jeff... When someone projects their transformed energy(*) ( due to high/long cultivation) is very different when someone takes a cord and hookes up to the egregor(**).  Now, it is stated very clear in Medical Qigong Doctor handbook to watch for "own crap" and transference and countertransference issues. So in case #1, when healer's transformed energy is channeled assuming training and quality of the healer it is possible NOT to have these "lens". However, in case #2, when the healer is acting as a transmitter, even if healer is the purest of the purest, if the Ray is not exactly "love and light" there might be some concerns. However, if healer's energy is high enough to purify the Ray, wow... that's like demigod right there... ( it is actually possible if you follow Daoist's beliefs that we are the ones who are driving)

yes Jeff... when there is a mutual connection between a healer and one to be healed the belief system creates its own healing space which allows the healing to occur. And as many say, the actual system ( religion) is actually ALL THE SAME thing if you study it long and deep enough to come to a conclusion that there is not really much difference in any religion of the world... ( here kitty needs to watch not to be hanged for heresy...)

meow

(*) Divine energy

(**) Possible not Divine energy due to unclear of the origin ( i.e. Uncle Sam said so and drew a dollar sign in an air)

Thanks for your response.  Guess we just see it differently. :) 

Marblehead, you are funny!

I have head many years (29) of hands on healing, so I will only share from my own experience. I took a training in a church for aura healing and chakra healing when I was a youngun. That was my first experience of feeling energy. from there the list goes something like this: 26 years massage therapy, 8 years cranio-sacral therapy, and 7 years til now gigong/neigong therapy. During the massage years two close friends of mine became Reiki Masters (it cost them tens of thousands of dollars) While they appreciated and believed in the healing, their were disenchanted with the political and financial hierarchy within the system. As a rebellion they taught me all the levels and gave me all the attunments for free because they thought I would put it to good use. My understanding and feeling experience was that the Reiki energy pre-existed in the ether and the founder tapped into it. Then he showed others how to tap into it and so on. The Reiki energy to me feels very gentle and violet in color, but was never an energy I felt like dedicating my practice to. there are many healing energies we can tap into and channel for personal or other healing. As a Nei gong practitioner (cultivator) I often use the universal elements, but when I feel the need to bring out the big guns, I channel the Christ or Holy Spirit. Just as Awakener says the Reiki energy does not need to be guided, the same is true for Holy Spirit. We need only intend or invoke the energy and then allow it.

Having said that earful, I am skeptical of the Reiki hand attunements being neccessary. I feel it is more of a familiarity with an energy source that we can learn from a teacher. I learned to do my qigong therapy by watching my teacher and feeling the energy shifts as he demonstrated. I love the feel of the Holy Spirit coursing through me. I don't feel that resonance with Reiki.

Grand Master Tsai and I had a few Reiki Masters in our school and they unanimously agreed that the cultivation program was the missing link to their energy healing practice. Qigong/ Nei gong strengthened their bodies and grounded their energy system and opened their channel to flow free and balanced.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, QiBody said:

Grand Master Tsai and I had a few Reiki Masters in our school and they unanimously agreed that the cultivation program was the missing link to their energy healing practice. Qigong/ Nei gong strengthened their bodies and grounded their energy system and opened their channel to flow free and balanced.

I'm fairly new to Qigong and Neigong and I'm having difficulty choosing a style or system to add to my practice. I'm having difficulty finding a quality source teaching that... doesn't cost an arm and a leg or require that I move to a different city.

For me, when it comes to invoking energies and entities, my wife tells me I'm incredible at doing it (who is the greatest non-bias senser I've ever met) however my ability to sense what I invoke is... limited at best and usually I have to do it somewhat ceremoniously in order to do so. It's kinda all or nothing at this point but when I lean into an invokation, I change the vibration of the room considerably.

My primary curiosity in this thread was to see if anyone else has experimented with alternative applications to Reiki Energy to enhance or accelerate cultivative works.

• Like 1

Hmmm, interesting question and I would like to hear it expanded some if you would. I am a teacher, so my questions are specific and I would like to best serve you. Are you already practicing a cultivation program or techniques? Are you looking to start one? Do you want to tune your body as an instrument or are you looking to just channel?

I currently practice a program of internal Qi cultivation that has raised the level at which I practice healing work out of this world and the more I practice the more awakenings. And I am rooted in this Earth.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, QiBody said:

Hmmm, interesting question and I would like to hear it expanded some if you would. I am a teacher, so my questions are specific and I would like to best serve you. Are you already practicing a cultivation program or techniques? Are you looking to start one? Do you want to tune your body as an instrument or are you looking to just channel?

I currently practice a program of internal Qi cultivation that has raised the level at which I practice healing work out of this world and the more I practice the more awakenings. And I am rooted in this Earth.

I am not practicing a cultivation program or technique... I am currently seeking to start and practicing what I Do know as to grow in what realms I can at the time. As for your third question, ideally both honestly. I have a great desire to serve the people of this world. I am rooted in this world as I do believe there is a divine purpose to it. I seek both to be Liberated and to Serve.

• Like 2

Awakener I would like to offer you an example of how I teach and what I practice. Then you can feel if you resonate with the energy. My core teaching is not on You Tube because as Grand Master Tsai always said, " you can give away the milk, but don't sell the cow." 

Here is my You Tube Channel and have a look around. Especially check out the Nei gong pieces. It is all beginner stuff, but it is the foundations for a solid practice.

https://youtu.be/Q0WTy_HG5EY

Edited by QiBody
link was faulty
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, QiBody said:

It is all beginner stuff, but it is the foundations for a solid practice.

Thank you! Beginner stuff is still stuff! I'll definitely keep you informed on how it resonates with me. I was having difficulty finding a place to begin.

• Like 1

If you are into Reiki you are probably interested in this

https://www.amazon.com/New-Reiki-Software-Divine-Living-ebook/dp/B00D3IP4EI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1496358146&sr=8-1&keywords=reiki+software

since it carries a transmission for a Reiki crystal and with it an ability to connect with Mikao Usui the founder of Reiki.

The Reiki crystal is transmitted just by reading the book and can then be transferred to others.

• Like 1

Hi Awakener,

apologies for the link to my You Tube channel. I fixed it above or here it is again below. As above so below ;-)

• Like 1