Sign in to follow this  
Edward M

Kundalini of the heart, the hridaya

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fgoldenrosycross%2Fvideos%2F620992481426215%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Not sure if this is going to post properly, its a video on facebook from the golden rosy cross school.

It's about the kundalini of the heart, an alternative way of cultivating to the mainstream.  Although i disagree with his conclusions on kundalini as an ego reinforcing method, although that is a big potential trap i've heard.  What he says about the hridaya or spirit spark atom makes a lot of sense.  

Lets hope the video comes up!

Peace

Edited by Edward M

Hi CT,

Thanks for the offer, it's not there, it was a live streaming video on their facebook page.  The second post i made shows the video in the post-at least for me.... I think only daobums who are logged into facebook will be able to see it, unfortunately! 

Doesn't seem to be a download option there, or i'd download and upload to youtube myself...its a good video! 

I'll summarise for those who can't see it..   its saying the usual kundalini path from root to crown goes through and activates the chakra from bottom to top one by one and awakens the siddhis which reinforce the sense of self and ego.  He then explains that the heart has a spirit spark atom/the lotus of the heart, that has its own kundalini energy independent of the classical kundalini path, that when awakened activates our true self, and initiates an alternative energetic circutry, that is more spiritual and attuned to our eternal selves.  

Apologies to those without facebook accounts!

Peace

• Like 2

One other thing i'll say, an observation, is that in Michael Lomax's Gift of the tao 2 qigong set, there is a move called crossing the heart, I think its called that anyway... and the flow it induces in the energy body seems to be the same as the one that is described in this video when the heart lotus is awakened.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Edward M said:

One other thing i'll say, an observation, is that in Michael Lomax's Gift of the tao 2 qigong set, there is a move called crossing the heart, I think its called that anyway... and the flow it induces in the energy body seems to be the same as the one that is described in this video when the heart lotus is awakened.  

Yes, Vortices Crossing Heart is an awesome move and it works with that same energy.

• Like 1

It is indeed an awesome move, personal favourite.  So, Brian, could you see the video? are you saying it induces the same energy flow, or that is uses the same energy of the inner heart, or both?  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Edward M said:

It is indeed an awesome move, personal favourite.  So, Brian, could you see the video? are you saying it induces the same energy flow, or that is uses the same energy of the inner heart, or both?  

I haven't finished watching the video but I am able to see it (in your second post).

The qigong sets in Stillness-Movement work with energy patterns & frequencies which are not unique to the system.  In fact, I would suggest that any system presenting itself as working with different energy than any other system should be viewed with a raised eyebrow.  Instead, we have some very efficient methods of drawing out and highlighting certain energy structures in a gentle fashion.

So I guess the answer is "both."

Not sure about the "kundalini" label as I don't claim any experience with that particular phenomenon as I see it discussed; I'll leave that aspect of the conversation to others.

• Like 2

Ok, cool, thanks Brian!   What i know of the rosy cross school, is that the student activates the hridaya/rose of the heart within them by coming into contact with a forcefield of the same frequency.  Then the kundalini of the heart, or what i'd term the signature energy of the hridaya induces a certain energy flow within the energy body, that has certain effects, which is the aim of their school.  I'm not a member, but i've spoken to one of them about it.  

It does sound like stillness movement a lot, in that we come into contact with the energy of the school/light that activates centres and induces energy flows within us at the same frequency as the light.  

Sounds like any method actually, the deeper one goes within, and the less filtered the lenses become, the more activation will occur at more subtle frequencies.  Except that with stillness movement we go straight to a certain frequency in practice.  

I'm rambling on again... thanks Brian! 

Peace

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Edward M said:

Ok, cool, thanks Brian!   What i know of the rosy cross school, is that the student activates the hridaya/rose of the heart within them by coming into contact with a forcefield of the same frequency.  Then the kundalini of the heart, or what i'd term the signature energy of the hridaya induces a certain energy flow within the energy body, that has certain effects, which is the aim of their school.  I'm not a member, but i've spoken to one of them about it.  

It does sound like stillness movement a lot, in that we come into contact with the energy of the school/light that activates centres and induces energy flows within us at the same frequency as the light.  

Sounds like any method actually, the deeper one goes within, and the less filtered the lenses become, the more activation will occur at more subtle frequencies.  Except that with stillness movement we go straight to a certain frequency in practice.  

I'm rambling on again... thanks Brian! 

Peace

Yes, we "exercise" certain frequencies and patterns which we encounter in stillness, and this allows us to more strongly resonate with those vibrations when we encounter them (which we do both in stillness and in daily activities -- and particularly in healing opportunities (this is a healer's lineage, remember)).

It is a bit like finding a set of roughly cast bells and polishing them one at a time.  As we smooth the surface of each bell, it rings more clearly and more purely.  We polish one a bit and then polish the next one, moving from bell to bell as the music moves us.  Not only do the bells improve but our appreciation of them does, too, and we begin to notice harmonics within them and resonances between them, as well as resonances with external influences -- sometimes a bell will begin to hum its note seemingly on its own.

It's a beautiful thing.

• Like 2

Have not watched the video just read was Edward has written.

From my personal expierence and of those i know who had a real full kundalini awakening to say that " the kundalini awakens the chakras and moves from bottom to top" is over simplified and mostly wrong.

How the kundalini awakens depends on the unique situation, there are several healthy flows possible. In my case it opened the heart and flowed into the head and then back down.

What kundalini does is mostly a clearing and breaking down of the structure we experience as the individual self and a clearing of the whole energy system. there could be a reeinforcement but that makes the process very uncomfortable....because one has to surrender or the energy burns the system or it goes back to sleep (if one is lucky).

Siddhis may awaken but do not have to.

For a lot of people the spiritual heart awakens after the kundalini process is finished and the descent of the divine into form happens.

best

Michael

Edited by MIchael80
  • Like 3

Thanks Michael80, that's what i thought as well, that the spiritual heart awakens with the classical kundalini as well.  Not claiming to be gong through that, but have spoken with those who have.   

Cheers

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this