1 hour ago, Starjumper said:

...  it's always men who start religions, which are basically all fake ...

OK, here I am quoting myself again.  I would say this is a general rule and there are a couple of exceptions to this rule, namely Taoism and Hinduism.  I think the reason for this is because Taoism and Hinduism have prehistoric origins and are inclusive, in other words they bring in and include more and more ideas to add to their body of knowledge, kind of like the way my teacher said to take the best from each system and leave the rest.

The other religions, all the Western ones and many Eastern ones are exclusive, in other words they define themselves by what they are against, and they are dominated by verbal bullshit.  For example Buddhism is 'against' Hinduism, and Confucianism is 'against' Taoism, and so it goes.

"It`s a big act. The goddamned thing`s a fucking act, man. Even what I said right then is a fucking act.

Everything is an act. It`s all an act.

The only thing that`s not an act, the only thing that makes reality, is death. And then they hang it on a cross and kneel down and pray to it.

That`s the only reality they understand. If you kill eight or 10 people and you throw blood all over and you say, ``Now you see what I`m saying?`` they say, ``Oh, oh.. we see what you`re saying.`

And they still don`t see what you`re saying."

- Charles Manson

• Like 1