Limahong

Human relationships with God flow with tears

Hi QiBody,

It is past midnight at my end. Time to Zzzzz ...

I am purified; my pillow will not be wet.

Good night my sweet lady - from a very sweet man.

- LimA

• Like 2

LOST FOR WORDS!

PUBLISHED 27/08/2016 BY INSPIRINGYOURSPIRIT

14066308_10154417444412731_420562685108667589_o.jpg

My Dear Friends,

I’m just lost for words!

I have been going through one of the most challenging times of my life and honestly I’m just lost for words……

Each day, for the last few months, I have wanted to put my fingers on this keyboard and spell out my feelings, to share with you what has been going on in my life, but when i go to do so, I’m just lost for words!

I cannot seem to conjure up the words that will make the sense of what my heart has been feeling, I cannot seem to express the brokenness of my heart through words alone, only tears can start to convey how I have been feeling.

Sometimes only my lovely dogs can understand, they come to me when I’m crying, they feel my pain and without any judgement, they lie by my side, no words are needed only their unconditional love, which is ‘Always’ there for me.

I look outside to the world that surrounds me, my family, my friends, and, sometimes I, see only me…The world continues on, I am just a blip on the landscape, a soul in transition, a source of energy that moves along with the movement of time, my life is my life, yes, people care for me but it’s my life and only I am responsible for it, only I can live it, only I can find the words to continue my way….

The world continues on, I am just a blip on the landscape, a soul in transition, a source of energy that moves along with the movement of time. My life is my life! Yes, people care for me, but it’s my life, and only I am responsible for it. Only I can live it, only I can find the words to convey how I feel, only I can feel the pain, only I ,…. Only I……..

As more tears run down my cheek, and, start to wash away my pain, only I can feel the hurt inside, only I can listen to my ego, only I,…. Only I….

Today is a new day, maybe today will bring me more joy….

Only I can make a difference, Only I can take away the pain….

Only I….

Namaste with Love

Always

Mark

=============================================================================

Thank you Mark.

All the very best.

- LimA

• Like 2