Teikahym

Greetings!

I'm from Austria and recently began doing a lot of spiritual practice form different traditions.
Even though I barely started walking on the path, I would like to share some of my experiences and learn from advanced practitioners who studied and practiced the dao for years or even decades.
Teikahym

• Like 4

Hello Teikahym, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi Teikahym,

Lots of spiritual traditions spoken to here.  I'm sure you will find it easy to get involved.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Living said:

Keep walking, all paths lead home because there is no where else to go.

I like that so I repeated it.

21 hours ago, Living said:

Keep walking, all paths lead home because there is no where else to go.

Yes, all paths lead home, some fast and rough and others slower but more relaxed.

Before going on a trip I dont know the route of, I want to examine the different paths regarding the scenery and find out which pace is right for me.

I heard that once on it, changing the path and adapting to the new scenery and pace is very unpleasent and time consuming

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Teikahym said:

I heard that once on it, changing the path and adapting to the new scenery and pace is very unpleasent and time consuming

I found it to be just the opposite when I was younger and doing my world travelling.  If time permitted, I would never have a map but would allow my intuition to lead me.  Met some lovely people and saw some wonderful places that way.  Of course, there never was a destination, only the journey.

• Like 1