awaken

Do you have 馬陰藏相?

Anyone can translate 馬陰藏相?

It means men's reproductive organ go inside the belly, just like the bourse.

I don't know if hourses have this situation.

One who practices Ming goun very well can have the situation like this.

Is anyone here has this situation?

馬 hourse

陰 reproductive organ

藏 hide

相 look like

Edited by awaken

Means "a penis like that of a horse", one of the 32 marks of a super being. Try not to translate word for word.

• Like 1

I was getting the sense it relates to how one's testicles begin to draw up close to and perhaps somewhat within the body as one progresses down the path. This is presumably related to how one's jing available for procreation is full, yet without desire, and so becomes more dormant and still, the reproductive organs unused and thus evolving back into the direction before puberty.

Adepts are like newborn babes.
Poisonous insects do not sting them,
Predatory animals do not hunt them,
And birds of prey do not carry them off.
Though their bones are flexible and their sinews pliant,
They easily hold firm.

Not knowing sexual desire -- yet aroused.
Such is the potency of their jing.
Hollering all day -- yet never hoarse.
Such is the potency of their qi.
Such jing/qi harmony indicates an intimacy with Dao,
And this intimacy is called luminous clarity.

Being full seems beneficial,
But to use the mind to direct the qi is strenuous.
Such mind-force is exhausting and contrary to Dao.
This contrariness invites premature death.

dao de jing 55, tl Liu Ming

• Like 5

On 2017年5月16日 at 0:28 AM, silent thunder said:

That's what I thought too... it seems like an allusion to the ability to voluntarily draw the testicles into the abdominal cavity.

Yes

anyone here have this situation?

As your earlier post states, I think that it may relate to the dropping of sexual desire as one raises the energy higher. One is "strong like a horse", but retracts (does not use the sexual energy). This happens as the male and female energy sides integrate into one. At a physical level, the energy flows are greater at night (while mind quiet/sleeping), sort of like one is having sex with oneself. That resulting "hard on" is like when aroused and pulls up the testicles. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Jeff said:

At a physical level, the energy flows are greater at night (while mind quiet/sleeping), sort of like one is having sex with oneself. That resulting "hard on" is like when aroused and pulls up the testicles. 

I think an important distinction here is that the jing is able to flow within the stillness, and the resulting "hard on" in men is a great way of describing being aroused without having desire. It is the traces of desire within that will quickly lead to nocturnal emissions as the jing pressure builds up.

I have certainly noticed that as I cultivate over a period of time, that my testicles will become drawn in closer to the body, yet I think this is not something difficult to accomplish, and that my jing is not really full, just that my reproductive organs are in more of a holding pattern, as the jing is being used up by other processes.

This seems different than actually working with the jing, allowing it to become full and still, which I assume requires a good deal more diligence in removing and maintaining an emptiness of desire. And then again different from reaching a stage of reproductive dormancy where the testicles may actually draw up into the body, something I've heard of but am not sure at what point this is accomplished. Perhaps after one is able to transform precelestial jing into precelestial qi.

• Like 1

I know some schools like to practice this way.

they think it is a sign of high energy level