awaken

Is Tai chi fake?

I find nothing to speak for or against the train is an industrial train filled with coal and yes I used resonance to move it and it has everything to do with tai chi because tai chi is physics an advanced form of physics at that and this aspect of it can be used  in a martial aspect and if you're doing tai chi you know that resonance waves are a part of the penetration aspect to the palm strike. The video is very real.  We almost got in serious trouble the foreman came and was amazed at what was being done and also told us it was illegal for us to be there.

Now it doesn't matter whether you believe it's real or not. I believe earl grey my student gets quite excited when people doubt us teachers. He must learn that unless someone studies with you directly they have every right to be in disbelief. There are so many people of questionable skill levels open inquiry should never be stunted in any way. So allow me to apologize for my students frustration with any of you, for having the natural skeptic aspects that are needed for routing out those who take advantage of the lay person. 

Everything I do is very real and all about physics. I also can fight extremely well and have chosen a path more difficult with education and medicine. 

Please ask me anything I have no qualms with skeptics and actually enjoy them since I was also one once before. 

love and peace 

Sifu Eric 

Edited by Sifu Eric Randolph
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Sifu Eric Randolph said:

I find nothing to speak for or against the train is an industrial train filled with coal and yes I used resonance to move it and it has everything to do with tai chi because tai chi is physics an advanced form of physics at that and this aspect of it can be used  in a martial aspect and if you're doing tai chi you know that resonance waves are a part of the penetration aspect to the palm strike. The video is very real.  We almost got in serious trouble the foreman came and was amazed at what was being done and also told us it was illegal for us to be there.

Now it doesn't matter whether you believe it's real or not. I believe earl grey my student gets quite excited when people doubt us teachers. He must learn that unless someone studies with you directly they have every right to be in disbelief. There are so many people of questionable skill levels open inquiry should never be stunted in any way. So allow me to apologize for my students frustration with any of you, for having the natural skeptic aspects that are needed for routing out those who take advantage of the lay person. 

Everything I do is very real and all about physics. I also can fight extremely well and have chosen a path more difficult with education and medicine. 

Please ask me anything I have no qualms with skeptics and actually enjoy them since I was also one once before. 

love and peace 

Sifu Eric 

You claim in the video it was the power of Tai Chi and "really reading the classics", you did not bring up Physics. So what was I at 14 when i was rocking trains? Was I a master at Physics or Tai Chi? Maybe I am the master after all! You can be my student and you will learn to be skeptical of yourself!

I wish you well Eric.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kpodhayski said:

So what was I at 14 when i was rocking trains?

images-10.jpg

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Sifu Eric Randolph said:

I love it when Earl gets excited.  He seems much more human when he does.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marblehead said:

I hope you didn't break any of your student's bones on that hardwood floor in the first video.

A out of control "master"!

He called that Peng, I call it a strong young guy pushing an old guy when he is off balance. I am still having a had time knowing if he is deluded or a charlatan. What I do know is that he is a big strong guy using physics. So maybe Tai Chi is not fake, just not very special.

while I was looking at this video, I could not help to see how the teacher is actually training them in their role. You punch me and I block it like this. Just like a Kung Fu movie. And it helps me realize why these Tai Chi "masters" always get beaten in a match with someone who is not their student.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kpodhayski said:

A out of control "master"!

No.  Just an instructor doing his thing with a student that wasn't prepared for what came at him.

He called that Peng, I call it a strong young guy pushing an old guy when he is off balance. I am still having a had time knowing if he is deluded or a charlatan. What I do know is that he is a big strong guy using physics. So maybe Tai Chi is not fake, just not very special.

But that's part of the learning process, isn't it?  Defending yourself from someone who is younger and stronger?  And yes, Tai Chi and Physics are closely linked.  And when touching is involved the instructor is always messing with the student's nerves.

while I was looking at this video, I could not help to see how the teacher is actually training them in their role. You punch me and I block it like this. Just like a Kung Fu movie. And it helps me realize why these Tai Chi "masters" always get beaten in a match with someone who is not their student.

Difficult for me to speak to this.  I agree with what you said in the first three sentences.  However,

as the student becomes more adept the roles should be reversed and the student becomes the defender in real practice.

And I agree with your last sentence.  Classroom teaching techniques will never beat an MMA fighter.  Brings back the saying:  Don't take a knife to a gun fight.

The student i'm teaching has been studying over 20 yrs and can fight better than most on the street and has a few black belts in karate and jujitsu ( jim is 52 ) and nowhere near old nor incapable of really defending himself at that moment he tried using tense muscular force to counter .  When we teach a technique it's just so you can undetstand the basic mechanics of how a technique works you literally have to start somewhere when teaching how to apply a technique in various ways. fighting someone is something different and its not about what art form you use its about can you fight can you take their violence.Some people are good at this Some are not and it has nothing to do with whether you use tai chi or mma. It has everything to do with can you handle violence. What's great about tai chi is that it teaches you balance even after learning how to use it as a fighting skill.Most of us who really can fight and use peng as a weapon avoid fighting. We also avoid people recording how we actually use our fighting ability against another. Fighters who use their art to defend themselves in real street altercations know it is not wise for someone to record them nor should you want someone to see how you defend yourself. The element of surprise is very important in life and death situations. Peng is evident in every move I'm doing to teach how to express full body power while staying in a given structure. I do not look like this when i'm fighting its way faster and more fluid and quite violent for my attacker in these classrooms i would not use this energetic for i am teaching not trying to harm my students at this stage of learning.  In the sparring this is different and I'm still making sure not to do permanent damage or even major damge to my students or even just a curious bystander.  Morality is a very serious aspect in my school. i've crossed hands with a few mma people in sparring and won every bout does that mean i can beat every mma person and that mma is trash for real fighting? No it just means the people i was sparring with weren't better fighters than myself it is the same for the mma people who beat some tai chi. Not all of us can't fight,  those of us who can just dont really care about the fight that happened nor others opinions. We know what we can do and that's all that matters. Now ofcourse no matter what anyone can dispute in many ways over the internet and I always say you would need to touch hands with me in order to know if I can truly defend myself and I

am always open to that for anyone because in all honesty you can't know if i'm the real deal unless you come to see me or train with me. Just like people can say they are good at any martial art. It doesnt mean you're a great fighter, does it mean you have the ability to defend yourself yes does it mean you will win all encounters absolutely not. All aspects can happen in this wide range of fighting in reality. Fighting is not sport. If you took an mma fighter and put him in a sensing hands competition he would lose mostly especially to somrone who is exceptionsl in it. Just like a tai chi person could lose to an exceptional person in an octagon event but no one knows who would win in a fight,  You would hope the tai chi person could use some visual tai chi skills and you would hope the mma guy would do well because of his training but fighting is beyond both of these and no one knows until the end of the fight.

love and peace 

Sifu Eric Randolph 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Sifu Eric Randolph said:

Here in Ecuador where things aren't so anal train tipping is permitted.

OK Mr. Eric lets discuss this a bit and maybe you can explain to me how it works.  I know physics and tai chi (~30 yrs.), I know about push pull and vibrating palm but I never heard of this that you mention.

Before going further I need to introduce myself to you here.  A lot of weenies feel insulted and tell me I have an ego problem when I do this but I think it's required to further this discussion.

In physics I received the National Bausch and Lomb award for excellence in physics,  I also got a 99+ percentile (not percent) on a college level physics aptitude test while I was a sophomore in high school (like one in a thousand or more) , I graduated fifth from the top of my class in the second best, academically, private high school in the US (back when US education had quality) I'm the only person to get a 100% score on the Chrysler Corp. mechanical aptitude test, and all the executives, engineers, and mechanics were required to take that test.  I ended up explaining a couple of points about physics to my University physics professor in order to clarify some things to him, and more ...

Now concerning tai chi I've had the great good luck to learn from some Chinese teachers who wanted their students to get as much as possible (a rarity), among them was Grand Master Tchoung Ta Tchen (Yang style), who was a general in the Chinese Army (not like the local YMCA tai chi teacher)  Master Feng Zhiquiang (Chen) and Madam Gao Fu (Chen) who was an official National Living Treasure of China ... and a couple of others.

Moving on here.  Now in kung fu I had the great good luck to become a student, for eight years, of a master who was Bruce Lee's primary teacher for 8 years, not his high school teacher, Yip Man, but by Fook Yueng, who was said to be the most advanced kung fu master in the US, and who was probably the most powerful Taoist wizard in the US also.

So, enough about me, I hope it didn't bore you too much.  I mentioned these things so you will know that you'll need to work for this one.  :)  Please tell me, as best you can, how moving the train with push pull applies to resonance in a strike.

I know push pull, which if you do it more than once is a kind of resonance, and I know about vibrating palm, which is another type of resonance, which can be used to explode organs, but I don't know about this slow speed resonance being useful in a strike.

So you go ahead and explain that to me and I will then pass judgement on it based on my knowledge of physics, tai chi, and kung fu.  Then we can debate it further if you wish.

Edited by Starjumper

I love the concepts of resonance and harmonics.  But I must remain silent for the moment and just read what others say.

With all due respect to your teachers and their great accomplishments. I am happy for you that you had the opportunity to work with them and if your physics experience is as vast as you say it is then you already know how it connects and can see how it connects by watching the video. So the proof is in the video if you believe i am using some other form of physics then please go ahead and explain or dispute. i have proven by doing.

What you can do is find a steel industrial train filled with coal and duplicate what I did and then we can really talk from like experience.

love and peace 

Sifu Eric Randolph 

• Like 1

I guess I didn't state my question clearly.  HOW does moving a train with repeated push pull apply to striking resonance?

Jiggling a train car with push pull is not like a strike at all - explain.  If you can.

Edited by Starjumper

Yes we are lucky to have so many top notch fighters and teachers of neigong Tai Chi on this forum.

I am jumping in here - I posted the Tai Chi vid and that teacher - I emailed him my pdf https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/04/10/idiot-s-guide-to-taoist-alchemy/

He sent me a treasure trove of dropbox books! Wow what a Solstice gift. On tai chi, neigong, qigong, etc.

Now I would like to take a stab at Starjumpers puzzle.

Starjumper you scored very high in physics. My first physics class was quantum mechanics in my first year of college - from professor Herbert Bernstein. In contrast I scored high in biology - 98% on the ACT in high school.

So my approach is quantum biology - which states that in fact the foundation of reality is harmonic coherence that is nonlocal - and this is also called "noncommutative phase" as 720 degree spin. Then I discovered Eddie Oshins a Stanford quantum physicist teaching Wing Chun, stating the same thing - that the secret of neigong and Tai Chi is noncommutative phase.

So I will give you an example - I teacher I trained with - he was a kungfu master in the 1960s - a big African-American man - he then became a professional basketball player. But he always won his fights yet he always cried - because he felt the pain of the other person when he hit the other person. So then a Chinese master visited the U.s., saw him crying after winning, and said he needed to train in internal martial arts. That was the 1960s so he couldn't find a qigong teacher in the U.S.

So the point being about your question of train is that the resonance is actually in two places at the same time. So I have seen you Starjumper demonstrate fajing empty force on youtube - and also Effie P. Chow says how she can take the power of a large man and add it to her own small frame power. She says she opens up her third eye then sends the energy down into the ground. Last night I watched a video of a man describe this fajing power used in an elevator - it made the whole elevator shake so bad. haha. Even though the man never moved!

I guess I didn't state my question clearly.  HOW does moving a train with repeated push pull apply to striking resonance?

Jiggling a train car with push pull is not like a strike at all - explain.  If you can.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Sifu Eric Randolph said:

With all due respect to your teachers and their great accomplishments. I am happy for you that you had the opportunity to work with them and if your physics experience is as vast as you say it is then you already know how it connects and can see how it connects by watching the video. So the proof is in the video if you believe i am using some other form of physics then please go ahead and explain or dispute. i have proven by doing.

What you can do is find a steel industrial train filled with coal and duplicate what I did and then we can really talk from like experience.

love and peace 

Sifu Eric Randolph 

16 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

How condescending. 

I have never been accused of being politically correct or condescending.

9 minutes ago, Earl Grey said:

First, a lot of "penis-waving" by talking about your accomplishments and then the condescending tone, which was absolutely unnecessary--a more polite way could have been "Please explain" and ended it there. Instead, you ended with "if you can". Then ,you tell me to "shadap".

I'm not impressed by your accomplishments if your character doesn't shine through, and so far, our brief interaction here isn't painting you in a particularly friendly light. This is why I chose the 5 teachers I have in my life: I didn't select an elite school or style, I chose them for their character, which includes a lot of compassion, something I sorely lacked in both giving and receiving growing up, and through their skill have I made strides. 

A friend on this forum once told me a variation of standing outside a school for days and weeks before seeking a teacher: stand outside and wait for the sound of laughter, and look for smiles. If you find none of this, walk away, for you will not be with a good teacher, regardless of skill. You want to develop love and kindness, not brutality and ego. This is why I defended my teacher, and why he told me not to worry, and why I stepped away from the argument. I am not arguing here anymore, for I am not going to feed something that I think needs to die (my ego and this argument). I am, however, telling you that you could demonstrate your mastery outside of your skill by being a gentleman, or at least trying to, rather than acting like the opposite (with those condescending words and ordering me to "shadap"): a child. 

I'm sure it's in there and you are a master with great skill and a scholar of great learning. I'm just a naive and headstrong student, but at least I admit that I have the potential to learn and grow from mistakes because I know that I don't know. 

I forgot to post the link to the African-American 1960s kungfu master now qigong spiritual healer http://guidingqi.com

Have fun people. haha.

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

I forgot to post the link to the African-American 1960s kungfu master now qigong spiritual healer http://guidingqi.com

Have fun people. haha.

Does it matter that the person is American African or is the person just an American taiji master.

In the 1960s as today, I would imagine that there are really very few taiji Masters Chinese or otherwise.

Edited by windwalker
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, voidisyinyang said:

I am jumping in here - I posted the Tai Chi vid and that teacher - I emailed him my pdf https://www.pdf-archive.com/2017/04/10/idiot-s-guide-to-taoist-alchemy/

He sent me a treasure trove of dropbox books! Wow what a Solstice gift. On tai chi, neigong, qigong, etc.

I'm sorry, which teacher are you referring to?  Is it Eric?  I'll address the other parts later.

3 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

First, a lot of "penis-waving" by talking about your accomplishments and then the condescending tone, which was absolutely unnecessary--a more polite way could have been "Please explain" and ended it there. Instead, you ended with "if you can". Then ,you tell me to "shadap".

I'm not impressed by your accomplishments if your character doesn't shine through, and so far, our brief interaction here isn't painting you in a particularly friendly light. This is why I chose the 5 teachers I have in my life: I didn't select an elite school or style, I chose them for their character, which includes a lot of compassion, something I sorely lacked in both giving and receiving growing up, and through their skill have I made strides. 

A friend on this forum once told me a variation of standing outside a school for days and weeks before seeking a teacher: stand outside and wait for the sound of laughter, and look for smiles. If you find none of this, walk away, for you will not be with a good teacher, regardless of skill. You want to develop love and kindness, not brutality and ego. This is why I defended my teacher, and why he told me not to worry, and why I stepped away from the argument. I am not arguing here anymore, for I am not going to feed something that I think needs to die (my ego and this argument). I am, however, telling you that you could demonstrate your mastery outside of your skill by being a gentleman, or at least trying to, rather than acting like the opposite (with those condescending words and ordering me to "shadap"): a child. 

I'm sure it's in there and you are a master with great skill and a scholar of great learning. I'm just a naive and headstrong student, but at least I admit that I have the potential to learn and grow from mistakes because I know that I don't know. 

Snowflake.special.jpg

• Like 1

Starjumper you say Ecuador is not too anal - and I've been meaning to ask you - I remember you mentioning your CIA friend? Have you read John Perkins on how the CIA assassinated the president of Ecuador? Do you think the CIA fascism Neo-Nazi support of U.S. client states is too anal? I mean Hitler was closeted, as was Hoover, FBI director, and Roy Cohn, the "anti-Communist" lawyer mentor of Drumpf. haha. Cohn "cleansed" the state department embassies abroad - the libraries of any potential leftist propaganda.

I've been to Venezuela with a friend from there and I have a B.A. in "international relations" - and so I know how USAID is a cover for CIA, etc. My Dad's Ph.D. Ford Foundation research in Sweden was funded by the CIA, screened through the Russia Institute of Columbia University - and then my Dad got his Swedish distant cousin - helped him hired to work for the  World Bank to privatize water in Bolivia, etc. I asked him about the Bolivian tragedy - he said it was corporate mismanagement. haha. As if - oops Betchel messed up - but privatization is great otherwise. If you read Noam Chomsky's book "The Political Economy of Human Rights - Volume 1" - it goes quite in detail about Operation Condor and South American Neo-Nazi fascism with the CIA client states.

Anyway so I do have a cousin who went into special forces and so he trains people and he bragged to his brother about how they assassinated someone by raiding the person's apartment while the person was asleep. So anyway - like Wellstone, the senator who died in plane crash - he was investigating the CIA in Colombia drug dealing - and Cheney threatened Wellstone, and Cheney oversaw an assassination special forces team - and Wellstone's plane crash was very suspicious - just as the Ecuador president died in plane crash. John Perkins confirmed that was a CIA assassination.

By the way - this special forces cousin also was big on reading this SciFi books - about developing psychic warrior skills. So I know the CIA trains this stuff also - like Stargate. SAIC was reading my blog as well - the Stargate research switched over to SAIC.

thanks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, windwalker said:

Does it matter that the person is American African or is the person just an American taiji master.

In the 1960s as today, I would imagine that there are really very few taiji Masters Chinese or otherwise.

I got PMd and then I replied to the PM as I was responding, so lost my response.

But I was listening to this talk -

4 hours ago, Earl Grey said:

.....You want to develop love and kindness, not brutality and ego. This is why I defended my teacher, and why he told me not to worry, and why I stepped away from the argument. I am not arguing here anymore, for I am not going to feed something that I think needs to die (my ego and this argument)..............

thanks!

• Like 1