Sign in to follow this  
No One

Finding Digital Connection...Lackluster, Incomplete, Lacking, Unworthy

Personally I have come to basically hate (how attached that makes me feel) connecting online through a screen.

I would like to solely engage with communities offline (how one-sided this must sound) and interact with people face to face, not through letters and a keyboard!

• Like 1

The internet is a powerful tool that provides people with many resources.  Perhaps one day when I see how I can use the tool to solely benefit others, I will do so.

But that day is not here and I find no need to reach out.

This is the last forum I will connect with others on, so for that I honor your sacred space here!  I am honored to be here!  Among such wonderful people!

• Like 1

As I near my 50's and my son veritably tumbles into his teen years...

it has become palpably apparent to me, that those things that have real meaning and value in my life

are not things... but connections.

It has no bearing, the manner of the connection to me, only the depth and authenticity.

With this tool I have connected in extremely valuable manners with so many energetically wonderful (and challenging) people from all over the globe, who I would likely never encounter face to face.... so I am grateful for it.  As with all tools and things that give us a reaction... how I respond and how I spend what energy I have, dictates the tone of the experience, more than the medium.  But that's just me.

• Like 8

Sign in to follow this