Sign in to follow this  
Gerard

Chi Nei Tsang

I was wondering if purchasing a book on this subject will do. I heard the book written by Mantak Chia is not that good, so I am considering others or whatever.

I know I got deep blockages in the abdominal area and my internal organs, and I need to release them because my spiritual progress is stale right now.

Thanks in advance.

Rain,

I don't live in the US. Thanks anyway.

Currently Brisbane, Australia. But always moving ;)

Unwinding the Belly (link) gets mentioned occasionally here in the community, always very positively.

Thanks for the link. I needed a reference that would show me how to do this for myself.

:)

Edited by durkhrod chogori

Rain,

I don't live in the US. Thanks anyway.

Currently Brisbane, Australia. But always moving ;)

Thanks for the link. I needed a reference that would show me how to do this for myself.

:)

I'm one of the folks who mentions Unwinding positively. A very nice self-massage program. The book is well organized and approachable. Gilles Marin's Chi Nei Tsang book is in route from amazon.

Edited by Eric23

I was wondering if purchasing a book on this subject will do. I heard the book written by Mantak Chia is not that good, so I am considering others or whatever.

I know I got deep blockages in the abdominal area and my internal organs, and I need to release them because my spiritual progress is stale right now.

Thanks in advance.

I'm sure you can find a shiatsu practicioner..they do the abdomen too and can give you feedback regarding tension/organ diagnosis, etc.

good luck,

T

Gilles Marin's book is very nice.

But I preferred Ron Diana's approach. I don't know if there's any record of his teaching. I used to have three tapes of him on CNT, but I think I lent them to someone...

Sign in to follow this