Sign in to follow this  
non-doer

Year-long practitioner

Hello

I've started practicing the Golden Flower meditation for a year now. I havent been practicing at a regular time, one day at 6 am and the next at 4 pm and so on. No results!

I dont know whether it's non-regular time, or short period (15 minutes) or wrong technique (breathe in, take it up the spine, breathe in, circulate it down).

Would it be a better idea to practice circulating the light all day long or as much as possible, dven when not sitting in meditation?

Please help..

Thanks

• Like 3

Hello non-doing, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi non-doer,

You should get good responses to your question.  Also consider asking it in one of the appropriate discussions.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

Welcome!

Patience is something I struggle with from time to time. Lack of it reduces or negates my contentment. Practice makes it easier!

• Like 1

Is the Golden Flower here linked to the book - Secret of the Golden Flower?

Read the book and I cannot make head or tail out of it.

Please advise on where/how I can find more about Golden Flower meditation.

Thank you.

- LimA

Hello

I've started practicing the Golden Flower meditation for a year now. I havent been practicing at a regular time, one day at 6 am and the next at 4 pm and so on. No results!

I dont know whether it's non-regular time, or short period (15 minutes) or wrong technique (breathe in, take it up the spine, breathe in, circulate it down).

Would it be a better idea to practice circulating the light all day long or as much as possible, dven when not sitting in meditation?

Please help..

Thanks

Using the breath to circulate energy,can you circulate energy without attaching it to breathing?

Energy circulates much faster when unbridled.

Consider increasing the time of practice. 15 min is a good start but you can do more. Try increasing it by 5 min every few months.

Sign in to follow this