yondaime109

Do these practices lead to Demonic Possession?

A young man said to the old rabbi,

'I am afraid the devil is chasing after me'.

The old rabbi asked him about his lifestyle.

After listening, the rabbi told him

'Seems like you're the one doing the chasing'.

My tradition acknowledges the occult, but has rules to stay away from it.  There are enough real problems in the world without dragging in baggage from another.  Start bringing demons and devils into your thinking and you may start seeing them everywhere.  Worse you could fall into the habit where those you dislike, those who have a different opinion on things become automatically devils.  You fall into black and white thinking, which fools one into thinking they're always in the right/white.

Course rules are made to be broken, and if things strange enough, I might get help from a source I trusted. 

• Like 5

Fundamentalist Christianity teaches demonic possession, sexual perversion and a whole host of odd and deviant behaviors and beliefs. It teaches fear of the spirit, fear of sex and fear of an open mind - which naturally leads to constant focus on spirits, sex and fear of mind/thoughts/thinking. All fundamentalist religious beliefs teach their focus of resistance - and they teach idolatry of their closed loop system.

Beliefs are not necessary - and the idea that we "choose" them so we should "choose" them wisely is incorrect.

• Like 2

Fundamentalist Christianity teaches the frequencies of possession, perversion, subjugation and many unwholesome frequencies in their church services.

They teach trance.

They have no idea what they are doing and it is a sickening thing to watch (sickening in the literal sense - it creates dis-ease ) - many forms of this type of Christianity are popular at this time including many/most Baptist varieties.

They teach it by ingraining the frequencies which they resist into their members. They actually bring the members into the frequencies and exercise them in these so that they are "teaching" these frequencies.

The so called "charismatic" minister whips up the crowd in a high state of trance - constantly mesmerizing the crowd in a high trance concoction of some of the most "sensible" associative fear based "God" crap on earth. Inside of this frenzy the Bible becomes a nimble go-to for pushing upon every conceivable emotional button keeping the state of trance and impressionabiliy sustained and out of control. The members are learning time and again out-of-control trance frequencies and repression.

High trance frequencies - particularly clearly out of control trance frequencies are the absolute perfect states for possession of any kind - from demonic to angelic and all those in between - people walk out of those services high as kits and open to all sorts/any sort of possession that might happen - they have all the doors to their houses flailing open for anyone to walk in.

They are also taught in all and every way "otherness", victimhood and the need for protection. They are but a footstep away from falling to "Evil" - another God they unknowingly worship. Essentially they worship the Police and the Mafia - one is considered all powerful and the other considered nearly all powerful.

Edited by Spotless
  • Like 1

Regarding "Eternal Damnation"

There is only one type of eternal damnation - it is certainly not done to anyone - and certainly not by anything approximating God.

The only form of Eternal Damnation is becoming entirely boxed within ones resistances. It is possible to heat ones beliefs and proclivities to such a degree that openness to and even hearing outside of this is no longer possible.

So impossible that nothing in the universe can speak to it. At which point it is only possible to de-evolve that which is now "entity" backward to a previous level if this is even any longer possible. Fundamentalism is a progression in this process - I am speaking of any close minded looping - extreme identification.

Obviously Fundamentalism is also part and parcel to what we play around with as humans - the Atheist is as much a Fundamentalist as what we traditionally refer to as one but from another extreme, the Existentiallist is another - there are quite a few.

Beliefs are inherently a level of Fundamentalism as we are held by them, bound in them and blinded by them. They are not necessary and humans are always apologists for them.

Edited by Spotless

There is no eternal damnation, for the earthly, solar, galactic and comic cycles roll on for all beings and in the end the "return" is completed for all beings...and then it starts all over again and "goes far".  Granted there are times of long term mental/emotional suffering for beings but that can not stop their "return" only delay it somewhere or at sometime within a cosmic cycle.

The true Self can never be touched or bound by any form of damnation, only mind can become caught up in that.  

Edited by 3bob
  • Like 2

On ‎14‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 5:30 PM, Spotless said:

Fundamentalist Christianity teaches demonic possession, sexual perversion and a whole host of odd and deviant behaviors and beliefs. It teaches fear of the spirit, fear of sex and fear of an open mind - which naturally leads to constant focus on spirits, sex and fear of mind/thoughts/thinking. All fundamentalist religious beliefs teach their focus of resistance - and they teach idolatry of their closed loop system.

Beliefs are not necessary - and the idea that we "choose" them so we should "choose" them wisely is incorrect.

You see a gadget, you want to buy it then you think you need to go to work and have money in order to get it.

Money exchange is a release. It must be stopped and found better way to get the gadget. Otherwise you won't ever transcend that loop or chain or circuit.

On ‎07‎.‎05‎.‎2017 at 0:47 AM, yondaime109 said:

I have not started this thread to  argue or attack any belief systems, I'm genuinely seeking answers to this topic. I've encountered a huge stumbling block in my practices, that is the belief in the possibility that the Fundamentalist Christian worldview is correct after all and these esoteric practices will lead to eternal damnation. 

Here are a few reasons why I've considered this:

1. The tens of thousands of ex new agers/Occultist who've claimed to end intense negative spiritual experiences (Alien abductions as well) by crying out to jesus name.

2. Most NDE experiences seem to result in people becoming christians rather than any other faith around.

3. Entities during DMT/Acid/LSD trips have been claimed numerous times to get hostile and angry when you ask them if jesus is lord. 

4. supposed esp abilities disappearing after exorcisms.

5. The secular media's crackdown on abrahamic religions in preference to more secular new age hippe love paradigms.

there's a few more, But I'd like to start with these. This is the pink elephant in the room and i think it should definitely be addressed.

if you think that rules, tenets are beating you up and causing suffering to you well you are already wrong because rules can't beat you, its your failure to follow rules will cause you suffering.

You have commandments what will tame you away from sufferings, but you still want to sin so its painful to follow rules. So you might imagine how drug users, killers, cheaters hate the commandments the most.

Most people where i am from will say these practices are evil, they also said monster energy drinks, pokemon, harry potter, lord of the rings... pretty much anything popular or ever invented by someone who wasnt christian is evil and will lead to damnation.... most of these types are nut cases in my opinion and i was raised by them at home, at school, and church, i was constantly around these types and most of the real strong christian types became the worst humans haha.. well you have to think, while alot of the eastern religions focus alot on self cultivation, self improvement, and self realization, the christians (that i know in my specefic area) have a view that all you have to do is accept Christ in your heart and your saved and after that sin as much as you want just ask for forgiveness or you dont even really have to do that just say your a beleiver and automatically your saved. That is how we were taught, so its not suprising to me they do all this without any guilt or shame and without the slightest intention to change. But they will judge you extremely harsh if you do the same as them.. Personally i do resonate with the teachings of Christ, to me they arent a whole lot different than the other eastern texts. But the community im from has basterdized everything. And i think king james re wrote the bible. Ok why is a king re writing it? To control the people is the first thing that comes to my mind.. even still there are valuable gems in the new testament we can learn from. But realize most of these priests who are given authority to teach the people of the church often dont have the slightest clue. My suggestion is to learn hebrew if you really want to study. Not only study but make effort to assimilate it in every day life, this is where many of them fail miserably. While Christs view resonates with me, christianity in general doesnt. They have been always extremely judgemental of all other religions, alot of them are liars and hypocrites, murderers, and very closed minded and closed spirited people.

Now as to why people see Christ in these NdE well i would have to say your mind interprets what it sees based on conditioning one way or the other. Even someone who is athiest can see a being of pure light and interpret it as Jesus because that is what society has told him is THE being of light, even if he denied it his whole life he was still aware of what his society beleived about spirituality. I would say someone who grew up in a different environment and saw the exact same thing would interpret it as somthing different completely. Maybe someone who has transcended their aquired conditioning will just see pure light? 

I dont think most of the common practices talked Bout here will lead to demon infestation, but there are practices that purposely do this, or there are happenings when you become more aware of things that were there all along, doesnt mean the practice did it to you, the practice opened your eyes to seeing it.  

Just thought id share my opinion here

• Like 2

<--

Take into account that idea about christians is based on the impression gotten from the end of the dispute when things turn more aggressive and objective.

It is typical opinion, it doesn't spread, but that view is born. So you could as well live in a lonely island and have same view born.

edit: its one or couple steps away from taking a sharp edged tool and do some movements to make things clear. Or blast some bombs.

Edited by allinone

On 17/05/2017 at 4:59 AM, Seatle185 said:

Most people where i am from will say these practices are evil, they also said monster energy drinks, pokemon, harry potter, lord of the rings... pretty much anything popular or ever invented by someone who wasnt christian is evil and will lead to damnation.... 

Well, Tolkien was a staunch Catholic.

• Thanks 1

On 5/16/2017 at 10:59 PM, Seatle185 said:

Most people where i am from will say these practices are evil, they also said monster energy drinks, pokemon, harry potter, lord of the rings... pretty much anything popular or ever invented by someone who wasnt christian is evil and will lead to damnation.... most of these types are nut cases in my opinion and i was raised by them at home, at school, and church, i was constantly around these types and most of the real strong christian types became the worst humans haha.. well you have to think, while alot of the eastern religions focus alot on self cultivation, self improvement, and self realization, the christians (that i know in my specefic area) have a view that all you have to do is accept Christ in your heart and your saved and after that sin as much as you want just ask for forgiveness or you dont even really have to do that just say your a beleiver and automatically your saved. That is how we were taught, so its not suprising to me they do all this without any guilt or shame and without the slightest intention to change. But they will judge you extremely harsh if you do the same as them.. Personally i do resonate with the teachings of Christ, to me they arent a whole lot different than the other eastern texts. But the community im from has basterdized everything. And i think king james re wrote the bible. Ok why is a king re writing it? To control the people is the first thing that comes to my mind.. even still there are valuable gems in the new testament we can learn from. But realize most of these priests who are given authority to teach the people of the church often dont have the slightest clue. My suggestion is to learn hebrew if you really want to study. Not only study but make effort to assimilate it in every day life, this is where many of them fail miserably. While Christs view resonates with me, christianity in general doesnt. They have been always extremely judgemental of all other religions, alot of them are liars and hypocrites, murderers, and very closed minded and closed spirited people.

Now as to why people see Christ in these NdE well i would have to say your mind interprets what it sees based on conditioning one way or the other. Even someone who is athiest can see a being of pure light and interpret it as Jesus because that is what society has told him is THE being of light, even if he denied it his whole life he was still aware of what his society beleived about spirituality. I would say someone who grew up in a different environment and saw the exact same thing would interpret it as somthing different completely. Maybe someone who has transcended their aquired conditioning will just see pure light? 

I dont think most of the common practices talked Bout here will lead to demon infestation, but there are practices that purposely do this, or there are happenings when you become more aware of things that were there all along, doesnt mean the practice did it to you, the practice opened your eyes to seeing it.  

Just thought id share my opinion here

One of my first 'teachers' was an expert on comparative religion.  He was able to read the original bible written in Greek and he understood all the ancient Greek 'code' words.  He explained many passages in the bible which are actually high level spiritual teachings and contained a lot of wisdom that parallels Hindu wisdom and high level spiritual realization in general.

The thing is that each time the bible was rewritten by various groups it was changed little by little to fit their agenda and spiritual understandings, which were dim at best.

For example when the bible was translated into English those translators did not know the ancient Greek slang or code words used (similar to many ancient Chinese books), and even if they did they had no understanding of the path of spiritual growth so they completely missed these gems which were in the original bible and their translations are a joke.  

A lot of this wisdom is in the old testament actually, plus revelations, which almost no one understands.  Also the bibles which have the words of Jesus printed in red are worth a little if you just read the red parts.

Then king James further bastardized the bible for his own agenda, then the Christian protestants did similar.

Another thing about Eastern vs. Western religion is that Hinduism and Taoism are prehistoric and are generally inclusive.  The Western religions are all exclusive philosophically, they define themselves by what they are against.  For example. Catholicism is against Judaism, Islam is against Catholicism.  The protestant religions are against Catholicism and each other.

It's a vast feeding ground for the unethical.

Edited by Starjumper
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Starjumper said:

Another thing about Eastern vs. Western religion is that Hinduism and Taoism are prehistoric and are generally inclusive.  The Western religions are all exclusive philosophically, they define themselves by what they are against. 

When daoists, buddhists, and all the other boys and gals around the Himalayas contended for patrons, they were almost as bad. 

They just normally had no armies to back up their claim for spiritual superiority. 

5 minutes ago, Mudfoot said:

When daoists, buddhists, and all the other boys and gals around the Himalayas contended for patrons, they were almost as bad. 

They just normally had no armies to back up their claim for spiritual superiority. 

Possibly that was due to the Buddhists, who are one of the 'exclusive' religions like those in the West?   You will notice I didn't mention Buddhism when I spoke of the Eastern religions of Hinduism and Taoism.  Buddhism is non prehistoric and are 'against' Hinduism.  They competed with Taoism too in the beginning, but appear to have blended together rather well in China.

Edited by Starjumper

7 hours ago, Starjumper said:

One of my first 'teachers' was an expert on comparative religion.  He was able to read the original bible written in Greek and he understood all the ancient Greek 'code' words.  He explained many passages in the bible which are actually high level spiritual teachings and contained a lot of wisdom that parallels Hindu wisdom and high level spiritual realization in general.

The thing is that each time the bible was rewritten by various groups it was changed little by little to fit their agenda and spiritual understandings, which were dim at best.

For example when the bible was translated into English those translators did not know the ancient Greek slang or code words used (similar to many ancient Chinese books), and even if they did they had no understanding of the path of spiritual growth so they completely missed these gems which were in the original bible and their translations are a joke.  

A lot of this wisdom is in the old testament actually, plus revelations, which almost no one understands.  Also the bibles which have the words of Jesus printed in red are worth a little if you just read the red parts.

Then king James further bastardized the bible for his own agenda, then the Christian protestants did similar.

Another thing about Eastern vs. Western religion is that Hinduism and Taoism are prehistoric and are generally inclusive.  The Western religions are all exclusive philosophically, they define themselves by what they are against.  For example. Catholicism is against Judaism, Islam is against Catholicism.  The protestant religions are against Catholicism and each other.

It's a vast feeding ground for the unethical.

Classical example :  '   Zarathushtra used these two concepts to propound a belief described as Mazdayasno Zarathushtrish Vidaevo Ahura-Tkaesho, that is, Zarathushtrian Mazda-Worship opposed to the daeva through the laws of the Lord (Ahura).'

Demons, gods, possession ---> it's all a product of FEAR and a terrible feeling of guilt. Religions are created by man and often promote these emotions and talk about this fantastic beings. It's all a mental projection of those who believe in them. You believe in gods ---> you'll see gods. You believe in one God ---> you will see one God. You believe in demons ---> your Mind will create demons.

Buddhism is not alien to this but something I really like about this religion is this:

He admonished his disciples to 'be a refuge to themselves', and never to seek refuge in or help from anybody else.

^5

There is no need to follow a particular religion. Find the best method suited to you and your personal circumstances and practice in earnest. This is called "practice."

By the way never forget the First Truth of Existence:

Mind Creates Reality.

Everything you feel, see, think, perceive, sense, touch, dream, etc. is a manifestation of your own Mind.

Fear nothing for if you fear something is because of your own 'ignorance,' your lack of understanding that the Mind is multidimensional and certainly the most complex mechanism of Reality. Work hard on understanding your own Mind. Understanding and grasping your own Mind will lead you to understanding the Whole for you are a tiny fraction of the Whole while holding within the entire Whole. 

This is the key to this personal incarnation of yours and future ones.

Demons are as real you want them to be.

the mind has realms of  fear and non-fear.  Btw. If the historic Buddha did not have the help of his mother and the mother he would not be...so any foolish notion of not rightly seeking help or not rightly giving help is just that - foolish (to say the least).  

Edited by 3bob

On 6/5/2017 at 11:47 PM, yondaime109 said:

I have not started this thread to  argue or attack any belief systems, I'm genuinely seeking answers to this topic. I've encountered a huge stumbling block in my practices, that is the belief in the possibility that the Fundamentalist Christian worldview is correct after all and these esoteric practices will lead to eternal damnation. 

Sure.

The process would be more like "you giving birth to your own demons", but unpleasant in any case.

You can't get rid of christianity and be free using logic and reason because it's a conditioning installed in your gut.

1. The tens of thousands of ex new agers/Occultist who've claimed to end intense negative spiritual experiences (Alien abductions as well) by crying out to jesus name.

Here it is. People giving birth to their own demons because of internal conflicts.

2. Most NDE experiences seem to result in people becoming christians rather than any other faith around.

In the west it is so, but in the islamic world people with NDE don't become christians.

Basically, to become christian with a NDE, you need to be raised as a christian.

3. Entities during DMT/Acid/LSD trips have been claimed numerous times to get hostile and angry when you ask them if jesus is lord. 

Internal conflicts and people giving birth to their own demons.

There are plenty of formerly "pagan" spirits and gods who became christian saints... and they don't give a shit if you call them with a different name or if you invoke Jesus. Some of them hold baby Jesus in their hands too.

4. supposed esp abilities disappearing after exorcisms.

Christianity closes your mind and your perceptions.

5. The secular media's crackdown on abrahamic religions in preference to more secular new age hippe love paradigms.

To make money out of abrahamic religions you need to setup a cult and deeply brainwash people, but you can sell your qigong course without that much work.

• Like 1

humans do not exist they are just a creation of a mosquito's brainwashed and bloodthirsty mind....lol

anyway know that gods, angels, humans, animals, demons, insects, fish, bacteria and countless other forms of beings exist, and any denial of that is brainwashing or relative blindness limited to a very narrow spectrum of vision, - and limited vision does not prove non-existence of such beings by those who have not seen!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, GSmaster said:

You should not make assumptions on the things you have no experience with. "Like they dont exist".

This. If even just for the cultivation of humility and integrity. It's a big universe out there.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GSmaster said:

I will take a bet most people here never ever met a real Demon.

You should not make assumptions on the things you have no experience with. "Like they dont exist".

Take look at some of sea inhabitants.

261fcfa2d6cea868809c69c062abd778.jpg  Sea-Creatures-1.png Sea-Creatures-1.jpg

Hey  !  ... that last guy does not live in the sea !

• Haha 1