Jox

Rainbow Bridge Techniques

Looking at the method here, it seems to me to not be related to the traditions which speak of the rainbow bridge.

New age bs.

How do you know?  Have you tried the method?  ;)  :ph34r: 

Edited by Jox
  • Like 2

Cannot copy and paste from that pdf to quote exactly, but around the beginning under the heading: How is hte Soul star activated?

A special mantra is given which goes like:

I am the soul [which soul?!]

I am the divine light [no...you are not Jesus, Mike!...]

I am Love [you are YOU...a human being like the rest of us...]

I am the WILL [i doubt they know the esoteric lore and practical knowledge of the WILL...]

I am fixed design [ lol]

No need to read the rest of the document really. SeekerOfHealing is right.

• Like 1

Summarized, I think ...  ^_^

White Magic Techniques 

What follows are the three main techniques that work for me to bring power into my life and to protect. I cannot vouch for every word that has been uttered by the individual who transmitted this technique to the west, but this particular technique I feel I was guided to by my inner self. It has been a very potent force in my life so I would like to share it here just in case it resonates with one of you. I do not have a zillion of these type of techniques so don't expect a bunch more similar threads from me. Also please excuse me if I use words from outside of the buddhist lexicon, it's easier for me to do that than to try to translate the concepts. All of these techniques can be found in this book.

In this thread I will share three techniques that support each other. All three of these are most effective when executed shortly after you come out of the highest level of jhana possible. 

1. The Soul Mantram and the Invocation of the Soul  

The Soul Star is the etheric symbol of  that portion of the Soul "put down" into matter. It is linked with the Soul, first by a thread of light, and later by a band of expanding rainbow fire as the fusion of personality and Soul proceeds.  The Soul Star is an instrument of the Soul and can be used to clear the obstructions to union. It is an intelligent force that is used by the Soul to transform the matter of your physical, emotional, and mental bodies into a suitable vehicle through which It can function. The Soul Star is located about six inches above the head. To clairvoyant vision, it appears as a radiant spark. It has been found that the Soul Star will respond and become more active when the mind is centered on it. In spiritual aspirants who have just begun to turn their attention toward spiritual unfoldment, the Soul Star appears as an enlarged spark of pale light. In more advanced disciples, the spark of the Soul Star becomes much larger and more radiant; when activated by use of the Invocation to the Soul or meditation, the brilliant radiance of the Soul Star may extend several feet.

aK3myGd.jpg

How is the Soul Star Activated?

You may invoke and cooperate with the Soul Star. However, it is an extension of the Soul and will only respond to personality demands that further the Soul's own purpose. Accordingly, the first step in approaching the personal self, or doing any type of white magic is to invoke the Soul. A sure way to achieve this goal is to use a very ancient mantram known as the Soul Invocation.  The Words are as follows:

• I am the Soul.
  • I am the Light Divine.
  • I am Love.
  • I am Will.
  • I am Fixed Design.

The Soul Mantram is a tool to name and identify you as you truly are, bringing this reality downward and outward into the mental, emotional, and physical vehicles that comprise the lower self or personality. This is not simply a "linking in" process but conscious IDENTIFICATION with what you really are with the intent of producing this reality on the lower planes.
When using the Soul Mantram, focus your attention or concentrate your mind in the Soul Star, located at a point about six inches above the head, holding firmly in mind the idea of the Soul's cooperation with the aspiring personality. Then speak aloud, with a pause at the end of each line, the ancient mantram. As each line is spoken the Soul Star responds. 
When "I am the Soul" is invoked by speaking with the intent of identification or oneness with the Soul, the following response is evoked: the Soul Star increases in size, brilliance and radiation and the Central Channel becomes filled with Rainbow fire. 

When "I am the Light Divine" is spoken, the following response is evoked: the Soul Star sends forth a stream of rainbow fire into the Central Channel. 
When " I am Love" is spoken, the following response is evoked: a rose pink down pour of energy from the heart of the Soul Star floods the Central Channel. 
When "I am Will" is spoken, the following response is evoked: a royal purple, brilliant clear red, a white and indigo blue downpour enters and fills the Central Channel. 
When "I am Fixed Design" is spoken the 7 energy centers along the spine intensify. This last line means that you came into this life with a specific Soul purpose. 

None of the other techniques in this thread should be undertaken until this mantram or one with a similar intent is said. Once the Soul Invocation has been said, the Soul Star will obey thought and move within the physical, emotional, and mental bodies, and the aura. It will expand or contract or send out a beam of energy and radiate various colors of light without conscious direction by you.  "These are only the beginning powers of the Soul Star. It is a most powerful, versatile, and useful instrument of White Magic.  It will not respond for anything else" (Rainbow Bridge I).  It is very responsive to that which will aid in the purification of the vehicles.    
In the Soul Invocation, the first line brings about identification with the Soul. The second, third and fourth lines are spoken as if you were the Soul invoking its subjective being - higher mind, spiritual love, and spiritual will. The fifth line states the plan the Soul has for you for this life.

2. The Spiritual Whirlwind or Etheric Vortex 

gRV3h0l.gif
qCNk042.gif

BEFORE 

I02hrW2.jpg

AFTER
4XuioHb.jpg

The spiritual whirlwind is a tool of the Soul that can be invoked by you, the personality. Its basic use is to sweep loose debris from your aura. It can also be used to transmit energies of higher vibration from the Soul to the lower vehicles. The process of building the Central  Channel by using the Soul Star creates debris as it burns through emotional and mental thought forms clogging your channel. This debris needs to be removed from your aura at the close of any session that involves moving the Soul Star through the Central Channel. This is true whether you are building the Central Vertical Channel or widening it after you have completed building the Central Channel.

The spiritual whirlwind may also be used to clear debris from your aura that you pickup during the day as a result of being in close proximity to groups of people.  Suggested times to use the Spiritual Whirlwind are:

1. At the end of a session of Soul Star work on the Central Channel
2. After being in a crowd of people such as shopping malls, airplanes, subways, theaters, and night clubs, etc.
3. After doing healing or body work on an individual
4. To invoke specific qualities of energy from the Soul
5. At the beginning of a group or public meditation  (An individual can vortex a room full of people if they are not familiar with the technique.)
6. At the end of the work day to regain your center after returning home from work.

How to Use the Spiritual Whirlwind     
You can invoke the vortex by identifying as the Soul ( "I am the Soul" ) and  focusing your mind about 30 feet above your head and saying "In the wisdom of the Soul, I invoke the spiritual whirlwind." Visualize a spinning whirlwind of energy similar in shape to the funnel of a tornado. See the whirlwind rotating clockwise (from left to right if you live in the Northern hemisphere) as it moves downward through the aura. If you live in the Southern hemisphere visualize the spinning whirlwind rotating counter-clockwise(from right to left).  The tip or lowest point of the spiritual whirlwind follows the Central Channel. The color of the vortex is usually white. As the vortex sweeps through the aura it picks up loose debris floating in your aura from the clearing work and contacts from the environment and carries them deep into the earth, about 30 feet below the Earth Star, where they can be utilized by lower evolving life forms.  When it drops its load into the earth, it simply ceases to move and exist and disappears. A new whirlwind must be invoked by you. This process is continued for about five minutes or until you feel that your aura is clear. The size and speed of the vortex is controlled by the Soul. As the whirlwind sweeps debris out of your aura, it also fills it with the light of higher more rarified energies from the highest subplane of the  lower mental, emotional and physical etheric planes.

3. Build the Central Channel 

W3oU8zC.gif

^ Triangulation Path Used by the Soul Star to Build the Central Channel

What is the Central Channel? 
The Central Channel is a bridge of energy and consciousness between highest spirit and lowest matter. It is a conduit through which the life of the Spirit and the consciousness of the Soul flows.  The Central Channel is also known as the Rainbow Bridge or the antahkarana (inner ear or internal organ of consciousness).  
 The completed antahkarana contains 5 strands of energy. Two threads are put down by the Higher Self. The life thread, also known as the silver chord, or sutratma (thread of the atma) extends from the Monad or spark of the One Life within to the "physical permanent atom" of the heart. The consciousness thread extends from the Soul to the pineal gland in the head. It is for this reason that the pineal gland is known as the seat of the Soul. The last three strands of the antahkarana are collectively known as the creative thread and are projected upward in consciousness by you, the personality. These strands must be consciously built by you. You become a conscious creator when you complete the development of  your antahkarana.  As the Central Channel is enlarged to at least one inch in diameter, a rainbow colored flow of energy can be clairvoyantly observed in the Central Channel, hence, the name Rainbow Bridge. The lower portion of the Rainbow Bridge from the crown center to the base of the spine is called the sushumna. The chakras or centers of energy are normally located along the sushumna channel and are stimulated into greater awakening by the development of the Rainbow Bridge and the Soul.  

HhCFzkh.jpg

The white vertical line in the photo above show the Central Vertical channel rising high above the Soul Star and deep into Earth beneath the Earth Star.  

The Central Channel actually is already present in the body. However, it is clogged with various low grade energies that relate to emotional and mental complexes carried over from past life times. As a result of the large load of emotional and mental blockages in the aura, the chakras have been pushed outside of the body and are not located along the Central Channel. The energy centers referred to in figure 4 are not the chakras but substitute sensitive points for them. Later, when the emotional and mental complexes are removed from the body the chakras will move into their normal positions along the Central Channel. The authors of the Rainbow Bridge book refer to these distortions as external and internal patterns.  External patterns are the distortions visible in the aura and on the surface of the body. Internal patterns are blockages and distortions that are located inside the body and interfere with the function of the organs of the body.
The building of the Central Vertical Channel is both a personal work and a planetary service.  The substance of the body that you ensoul as an individual is part of the body of the planet.  The planet is a living entity with a consciousness.  The intelligence aspect of the planet is called the Planetary Logos.  Your Central Channel forms part of the Central Channel of the Planetary Logos.

Warning: Once you start to build the Central Channel, you cannot change your mind halfway through the process and quit without some adverse consequences.  Since the channel is initially clogged with psychic debris, if you were to clear it to the point of the solar plexus, for example, and decide to quit, energy from the Soul would begin to enter your body and congest at that point. The authors of the Rainbow Bridge I, p.78, told about a Zen initiate they had met who had unconsciously built the Central Channel using Zen techniques only to the solar plexus and as a result experienced congestion and decades of suffering.  They stated "Dispersion of the energy midway down the torso produced all kinds of physical disease because of too rapid clearing and congestion.  The Channel must be completed into the earth to function properly and without any unfavorable effects on the physical body."  The Zen initiate was cured of her health problems when she did the Rainbow Bridge work and widened the central channel all the way down to the earthstar center, six inches below the feet.  If you cannot make the commitment to allocate 15-20 minutes per day for the approximately two months it takes to build the Central Channel and the six to eight weeks it takes to widen it, then you should postpone building the Central Channel until you have the time.  

How to Build the Central Channel
1. Invoke the Soul by speaking each line of the Soul Mantram aloud. Pause after each line to feel the down pour of light.  From this point on, act as if you are the Soul as you perform the following steps.
2. Optional, but desirable. If working with a Rainbow Bridge group, link Soul Star to Soul Star with your group members whether they are physically present or not.  The group link adds power to your personal process.  Per your preference, you may also link to the Spiritual Hierarchy, and any fully enlightened spiritual master or saint with which you are affiliated such as Christ or as he is known in the east Lord Maitreya, Buddha, Krishna, Shiva, Imam Mahdi, etc.
3. Focus your attention in the Soul Star six inches above the head. Feel the radiance of the Soul Star and imagine that it is shining as bright as the Sun. In time you will actually feel the radiance of the Soul Star.
4. Mentally move the Soul Star diagonally forward to a position just in front of the eyes. Then move it straight into the center of the head, and slowly move the Soul Star straight upward to its normal   position six inches above the head. Repeat the triangulation three or four more times (See figure 4).  In the beginning, only the first triangle (involving the center between the eyes) should be formed for the first two weeks. The Soul Star should be moved slowly  and deliberately up the channel because it is literally burning away hindering thought forms and emotional blockages to open a channel for the flow of higher energies.
5. End each session by invoking the Spiritual Whirlwind or Etheric Vortex  to clear any loose debris from the aura.  Do the vortex for about 5 minutes.

Source of the text: https://www.dharmaoverground.org/discussion/-/message_boards/message/4595865

Edited by Jox
  • Like 2

Cannot copy and paste from that pdf to quote exactly, but around the beginning under the heading: How is hte Soul star activated?

A special mantra is given which goes like:

I am the soul [which soul?!]

I am the divine light [no...you are not Jesus, Mike!...]

I am Love [you are YOU...a human being like the rest of us...]

I am the WILL [i doubt they know the esoteric lore and practical knowledge of the WILL...]

I am fixed design [ lol]

No need to read the rest of the document really. SeekerOfHealing is right.

noob, you judge the cover of the book. There is reason for these affirmations or sayings, it does something.

I have different presentation for you, it does clean or evoke sensations in you, then i concentrate or cultivate these sensations. Anyway i got to the next point, so there is reason to believe that those evocations are needed. Not every saying works, you need find the correct one for you, its a trigger, like asmr.

to add next what comes the manner or style is same, you work with beings. Earth is a being.

Edited by allinone
  • Like 1

Hm, here is more ...    :huh:  :D

Esoteric Healing  book.

Free introductory downloads:

Introduction I: Basics & Centers (20-page pdf file, 5.3 mb)

Introduction II: Triangles (21-page pdf file, 4.7 mb)

Esoteric Healing uses current research in medical energetics and sources of Ageless Wisdom to provide practical guidelines for diagnosing, prescribing, and therapeutically utilizing specific energy forms with both intelligence and intuitive understanding.

Esoteric Healing studies the healing circuits, known as triangles, ranged on a basis of clinical diagnoses relating to our physiological systems. Expanded sections describe the use of the sense triangles in higher levels of healing and also triangles used in more advanced esoteric healing.

• Step-by-step guidance to the art of esoteric healing with diagrams and photographs
  • How to heal from the soul and spiritual levels of the self
  • The seven energy bodies explained
  • Descriptions of the major and minor chakra systems of energy
  • How to use the triangle circuits to restore health in the whole person
  • Over 185 triangle circuits described
  • The esoteric cause and reason for disease explained
  • Working with cancer and other serious conditions
  • The esoteric opportunity offered by esoteric healing
  • Detailed descriptions of advanced healing techniques
  • The esoteric purpose of our cosmic universe revealed
  • Advanced use of the rays with the chakras
  • The seven ray healing techniques explained for practical use
  • Self-healing and distant healing
  • Case histories
  • Useful quick reference summary
  • Extensive index, selective reading list, and bibliography

Table of Contents

PREFACE
Purpose of this book
Soul-centered healing
Fulfillment of law

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

1. ESOTERIC HEALING - A HIGHER DESIGN
Some factors in health and disease
The three laws of health
"Happiness"
Disease
Setting the forces flowing
True healing
Meditation
Thought power, a natural energy
The use of thought in healing
Healing as compared to cure
Failure of current healing methods

2. FUTURE HEALING TECHNIQUES
The past
Some great healers
Modern times
Clarifying the purpose of esoteric healing
Esoteric healing defined
An interpretation of the definition
The laws and rules of esoteric healing
The basic laws governing the soul in healing

3. OUR SEVEN ENERGY BODIES
About the bodies
The constitution of man
The vital or etheric body
The emotional body
The mental body
The personality
The soul bodies
The higher mind
The intuitive soul
The spiritual soul
The monad

4. THE PURPOSE OF DISEASE
Results in the present
Causes of illness
We can blame no one for the illness we have
Disease or illness is an opportunity
The immune system
Resist and be changed

5. OUR MAJOR LIFE CENTERS
What is an etheric center?
Base center
Sacral center
Spleen center
Solar plexus center
Heart center
Vagus nerve center
Throat center
Alta major center
Ajna center
Head center
Summary

6. THE ART OF ADMINISTERING ESOTERIC HEALING
How does esoteric healing work?
Alignment
How to start healing esoterically
Radiatory healing technique
Training in a clinic
How to balance the centers
The hands in healing
Phases of vital flow
Visualization
Breathing techniques
Balancing the centers
Practicing with the major centers
My first encounter
Balancing the other major centers
The ajna center
Balancing and visualization
Transmittable force
Distant healing
Appointments
Preparation of the patient
Duality
Confidentiality
Allocating the work to be done

7. HOW TO USE THE TRIANGLE CIRCUITS OF ESOTERIC HEALING
Understanding the use of triangles
Beginning the act of healing
A. Alignment and attunement
B. Diagnosis
C. Vitalization of the bodies of the patient - The vitality triangles
D. Esoteric healing treatment - Triangles used in esoteric healing: Options for each treatment
The digestive system
The base center and the spine
The reproductive system
Above the diaphragm
The heart and circulatory system
The respiratory system
The nervous system
The senses
Useful triangles in more advanced esoteric healing
E. Closing and sealing the healing triangle
Balancing the pairs of centers
Summary of the healing procedure

8. TREATING THE THREE INHERITED PLANETARY INFLUENCES
The spread of cancer
An esoteric view
Esoteric healing and cancer
Syphilis, cancer and tuberculosis
Tabulation of the three planetary conditions
APPENDIX A: Our cosmic purpose

9. HEALING YOURSELF

10. SEVEN ADVANCED "MAGICAL" HEALING TECHNIQUES
Ray I technique
Ray II technique
Ray III technique
Ray IV technique
Ray V technique
Ray VI technique
Ray VII technique

11. CASE HISTORIES

12. QUICK REFERENCE SUMMARY
Summary of opening the healing treatment
The triangles of esoteric healing
The triangles according to their governing center

13. CONCLUSION

14. ESOTERIC HEALING GROUP MEDITATION

15. ANCIENT HEALING MANTRAMS

16. USEFUL ADDRESSES

APPENDIX B: Photos Demonstrating the Triangle Circuits of Esoteric Healing

NOTES
BIBLIOGRAPHY
SELECTED READING
INDEX

Edited by Jox
  • Like 1

The only way to liberation is TWIM meditation. The rest is just bs. 

If you have other aims the liberation - then it's okay.

Edited by SeekerOfHealing

The only way to liberation is TWIM meditation. The rest is just bs. 

If you have other aims the liberation - then it's okay.

it is an expression what you just did. You could also do a physical position to it.

edit: you subscribe to 6R?

from wiki.

• The Six-R process.

When practitioners find that a distraction has taken their attention off this embodied feeling, they are instructed to use the Six-Rs. The Six-R process was developed from the earliest Buddhist texts by Bhante Vimalaramsi.

1. Recognize that a distraction has occurred.

2. Release the distraction by not continuing to think about it.

3. Relax any tension that may have arisen.

4. Re-smile.

5. Return to the embodied feeling (Object of Meditation).

6. Repeat this process as needed.[20]

Edited by allinone

Ah yes... of course... the one phrase reductionist complete school of truth phrase that trumps all others....

New age bs.....  we can all move along now, as the cursory glance provided by the judges have ruled and now we can all go back to our comfortable boxes of 'established and traditional schools', without any pesky complex thinking or engaging of the topic in meaningful manners... or god forbid... trying something new.

New age bs wins the day mate!... thank you for your deep personal insight and experience here in saving us all from a catastrophe of something unfamiliar and unrelated to established dogma. 

Although, as compelling as your dismissive phrase is... it seems to lack something to me... 

Perhaps it's that when I look deeply into any 'non New age bs' school, when we pursue deeply into any lineage we find that at one point, every Qi, Wei and Nei Gong, along with every established school of any ism... was just some guy (or gal *gasp), in the woods or a cave, breathing, sitting and noting the reactions that transpired in his mind and body while he did so...

At one point every lineage was just a person, exploring and then sharing what they discovered.

At one point every established (and oh so important to some people's fundamentalist\religious dogma dominated minds) school was just a new fad. 

I'm sure there were plenty of villagers and craftsman standing about looking at those oddballs and saying

New age bs.

I get similar one phrase answers that are regurgitated with little thought, connection, or critical thinking... from my very old, retired friend who listens to the news all day.  Then whenever we come for a visit and a complex topic comes up in conversation, rather than engage his mind in a difficult topic, to ferret out some of the complexities, or use effort and critical thinking to really dig into the topic in useful manner... he simply ejaculates one of the parrot phrases he's picked up that is designed to shut down and bully others into silence on the topic. 

It wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't presented in a manner that is dismissive, authoritarian and denying of the potential for others to pursue the topic on their own and discovere potential truths without the guiding of the parrot phrases... but I can't tell if that's your purpose... given that we have no vocal inflection, nor body language.  So I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and thinking you mean to altruistically save us from wasting our time.

What most saddens me with these pat phrases is that through them, my friend's world is reducing and isolating.  He no longer has to engage and think about complex issues.  In his mind it's all answered so easily by the one phrase fits all school of judgement.  It's self reinforcing too, as the knee jerk response of short term bias thinking comes complete with its own self reinforcing built in to its sense of superiority and ease, which reinforces the close mindedness that nothing new will be of help and pursuing anything not established is a fool's errand and anyone thus following it is also, hence a fool...

This type of unthinking dogma parroting allows my friend to bathe in over simplified reductionism and remain firmly, comfortably closed in he preconceived notions of how right he is... in the place he's always occupied... the place where he feels powerful, in his bias and dogma.

He's down to just two friends now, who will still come and hang out with him. 

I love him so much.  He was one of the most well read and deeply intelligent people who taught me so much when I was a young man.  Ironically, he was one who opened avenues up to me when I was younger and now,

I'm still occupying a lang where not all the answers have been provided and so I gladly wade into the waters of New Age and swim and bathe, then come out again, somehow untainted and not utterly ruined and so far... there's been no waste of time.

well... sheesh :huh: that came on fast... well, at least I'm not bitter about it.  :P

• Like 2

There's no need to be offended when a method is criticized. Some people appreciate criticism...I go to Rotten Tomatoes to see if I should check out a movie, and the first reviews that I read on Amazon are the ones with only 1 star.

Let people call it newage bs...because it is. I'm not going to argue with you if you say it's great and want to discuss it. There is room here for more than one view.

Edited by Aetherous
  • Like 2

Just taking a quick look at this material it is very similar to material that I started to work with in the late Sixties derived from the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.  The Golden Dawn material is in turn derived from Qabalah dating back at least a thousand years, and with it roots the Hellenistic period.  This material was extremely powerful and I achieved very good results from it, but became dissatisfied with the fact that it seemed rooted in a particular ethos, that of the Judeo-Christian tradition, and I started to expand in different directions of practice, thus qigong, etc., from which I have also gained considerable benefit.

The material in these instructions seems workable and because of its more general vocabulary, a more universal appeal, try for example, getting an anti-semite interested in Qabalah, or for that matter someone who is utterly convinced, largely due to lack of familiarity, that the West has, and never has had anything of value spiritually, to be interested in the material that I originally studied and you will see what I mean.

There are however certain virtues to the material as I originally practiced it which might not be accessible using the approach outlined, at least in so far as I understand it now.  While this may be a more modern adaptation, with what I consider some dubious associations, the outlined practices and ideas, are not "new age BS", though as they stand they could be expanded and extended in ways that are both powerful and not obvious from the way that they seem to be expounded here.

Edit: Changed typo, corrected to "largely do to lack of familiarity".

• Like 3