Mal

Merry Christmas Everyone.

merry christmas to you mal, although i'll have to wait for tomorrow for it to actually be christmas in the usa... lol.

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate - health, peace, and happiness be yours!

I LOVE King Missle. Jesus Was Way Cool is one of my favorites, along with The Sandbox, I Love You More, well, the entire Mystical Shit album actually. I thought I was their only fan - nice post Mal!

• Like 1

Hey... Santa just scored me a Wii!! I haven't become a sleepless Kunluner yet, but it's nice to have just in case! :)

• Like 1

So it is, at last ... Christmas !

Β 

Stay well and happy as the proverbial clams all of you wonderous Taobums-

Β 

I'm thinking that the world is a better place for this forum and a true blessing for us all- so a special thanks to Sean once again... for this way-cool place to communicate with one-another...

Β 

And yep- Jesus is still a source of shared love... even if the institutions that were fostered in his name leave something to be desired...(and I can claim no humility in that brash opinion) B)

• Like 1

Peace, Joy and Love to the World.

Β 

Jesus Was Way Cool

Β 

Β 

<3

Edited by Mal Stainkey
  • Like 2

May you all be blessed with the ability to create causes for peace, understanding and joy to grow in your hearts and minds.

Β 

Happy Christmas folks! :D

Β 

• Like 1

Greetings..

Β 

May the 'Spirit of Christmas', true compassion for Life, bring gifts of Life, health, and hope to all of our brothers and sisters..

Β 

Wishing ALL people well...

• Like 4

Peace, Joy and Love to the World.

Β 

Happy Birthday Jesus.

Β 

Β 

62098_441561619232397_97336459_n.jpg

• Like 6

Happy Christmas to one and all and may the new year bring everything you wish for you and yours.

Sending Best Regards and intention for Health, Abundance and Prosperity to each and everyone.

Festive Felicitations from

GMP

Mrs GMP

Ducks n Chicks

all the four legged GMP family.

• Like 3