Sign in to follow this  
sandokhan

hello

There are four fundamental questions/matters which have to be answered by each person who embarks on the path of cultivation practice...

Who are we?

Where are we?

Sublimation of the sexual and emotional energies

Who are we?

Is history as we have been taught really true? Are there any contradictions and anachronisms present in the official chronology of history, which would reveal that most of the events of the past we take for granted have been actually falsified/invented?

Where are we?

Is the visible universe an effect of a big bang? What is the true shape of the earth? Where is our universe actually located? Does the earth orbit the sun, or does the sun rotate above the surface of the earth? Is terrestrial gravity an attractive force or is it rather a force of pressure?

Sublimation of the sexual and emotional energies

At present human beings have four psychic/emotional/soul components: the conscious mind, the divine soul/superconscious mind, and the two parts which cause all of the problems: the reactive subconscious mind and the lower emotional/astral body. How can those negative emotions, impulses be sublimated into divinity?

How can the virtues of the heart be employed to sublimate the innermost energy of jing, the sexual energy without using the MCO (which, we are told, can cause problems if not done under the supervision of an instructor who knows the difference between fire and water practices)?

So, I am interested in the relationship between cultivation practices and quantum physics, something which has been dealt with here, given the extraordinary knowledge of all of the users.

From my studies, the most interesting link between daoism/yoga/tantra and quantum physics is the classification of different kinds of prana.

APANA = dextrorotatory subquark/magnetic monopole

SAMANA = mesons

VYANA = baryons

PRANA = quarks

UDANA = laevorotatory subquark/magnetic monopole

• Like 2

Hello sandokhan, and welcome.

Your membership is approved and we're happy you found your way to us. We look forward to accompanying you on some of the way that you still have to go.

Please take the time to read the two posts pinned at the top of this Welcome page and take a look at the forum terms and rules. This covers all you need to know when getting started.

For the first week you will be restricted to ten posts per day but after that you can post as much as you like. Also, until you’ve posted fifteen times in the forums, you’ll be a “Junior Bum” with somewhat restricted access and will be allowed only two private messages per day.

Good luck in your pursuits and best wishes to you,

Marblehead and the TDB team

Hi sand,

That's quite an intro.  I enjoy disagreeing with quantum physics folks.  Others will agree with you.

You are welcome to jump right in ongoing discussions, revive an older thread, start a new thread of your own, or start a discussion in the "Newcomer Corner" sub-forms to expand on your introduction or ask general questions to help you get started.

May you enjoy your time here.

Marblehead

• Like 1

A few notes regarding quantum physics and jing/qi/shen/gong/kundalini...

Chadwick (neutron), Pauli (neutrino), Gell-Mann (quarks), Higgs (boson), ALL of these physicists COPIED their "discoveries" from a single source.

In fact, Gell-Mann did not even bother to modify the information on the quarks contained in that treatise.

The entire theory of strings was copied from the pages of this work.

Each and every element and isotope correctly described (in 1908) DECADES before they were even discovered: promethium (1945), astatine (1940), francium (1939), protactinium (1921), technetium (1937), deuterium, neon-22 nuclide (1913).

A clear description of strings, bosons, quarks, subquarks, positrons, DECADES before these concepts even came into existence.

https://web.archive.org/web/20120128042636/http://www.scientificexploration.org/journal/jse_09_4_phillips.pdf

Biography of Dr. Stephen Phillips:

DR STEPHEN PHILLIPS earned his Ph.D. at the University of California, where he also taught mathematics and physics. In 1979 one of his scientific papers was published, proposing a theory that unified particle interactions and predicted that quarks are not fundamental (as most physicists currently believe) but are composed of three more basic particles ('subquarks') which, may have since been detected at FermiLab, high-energy physics laboratory near Chicago in America. He has lectured on his research at the Cavendish Laboratory of Cambridge University.

OCCULT CHEMISTRY (1908) TABLE OF CONTENTS:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/oc/ocindex.htm

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/oc/chaptr01.htm

More information here:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1401101#msg1401101

We have protons, baryons, mesons, quarks and subquarks.

HYDROGEN ATOM: 18 SUBQUARKS - 9 LAEVOROTATORY AND 9 DEXTROROTATORY subquarks

A proton is made up of NINE laevorotatory subquarks - an electron is actually comprised of NINE dextrorotatory subquarks (called now preons).

However, modern science has mistakenly named a SINGLE dextrorotatory subquark as an electron and has ascribed THE TOTAL charge of the NINE corresponding subquarks as the total negative charge of a single electron, thus confusing the whole matter.

A boson is the actual carrier of light (what modern science calls photons).

Light is a form of sound.

Subquarks = Ether

However, we also have Aether, the medium through which Ether propagates/travels.

It is this Aether, which can be activated according to one's higher emotions/thoughts, that forms what Liu YiMing called superior virtue.

Gong is a higher form of energy than qi/chi. It is the higher virtues which comprise the higher subtle human auric bodies.

Kundalini is the divine femininity which cannot be awakened by the usual methods (asanas/mudras/pranayama). Yes, the energy of the auric lower bodies will be moved, using different techniques, but Kundalini cannot be awakened as such. It is an awakening which comes from above, a gift from divinity, and not something one brings about using one's own forces.

The lower supernatural powers are: awakening of the astral third eye (thalamus gland; the spiritual third eye is the pineal gland), teleportation and such.

However, the higher supernatural powers are: superintuition, geniality, the gift of prophecy.

These are feminine forces, only to be bestowed by the divine femininity in one's heart according to one's virtues.

Edited by sandokhan
  • Like 3

Gong is a higher form of energy than qi/chi. It is the higher virtues which comprise the higher subtle human auric bodies.

I once said something similar to this but I used very different words.

• Like 1

Hi Sandokhan,

I will take this opportunity to confess that I did not go fishing (i.e. surf TDB site). Just plain lazy.

Waited to be fed with fish and you swam into my ocean. Praise THE Divine.

Your sharing is fantastically wide. I can only go for bite-size.

I am instantly attracted to this from you:

Kundalini is the divine femininity which cannot be awakened by the usual methods (asanas/mudras/pranayama). Yes, the energy of the auric lower bodies will be moved, using different techniques, but Kundalini cannot be awakened as such. It is an awakening which comes from above, a gift from divinity, and not something one brings about using one's own forces.

The lower supernatural powers are: awakening of the astral third eye (thalamus gland; the spiritual third eye is the pineal gland), teleportation and such.

However, the higher supernatural powers are: super-intuition, geniality, the gift of prophecy.

These are feminine forces, only to be bestowed by the divine femininity in one's heart according to one's virtues”.

I can identify quite comfortably with the aspects in bold.

My questions to you are these:

THE Divine will bestow you the gift only after testing you? The tests – difficult trials and tribulations? Level of difficulties – can drive you to the edge of despair?

If I am not clear with my questions, please let me know.

Thank you.

- LimA

• Like 1

There is a great deal of difference between a functioning chakra and a chakra which is being activated.

A chakra begins to function in relationship to the level of virtues developed/created through the experiences life offers.

The sacrum area encompasses three types of energies: the lower auric bodies, the soul/morality auric body (De), the higher auric bodies.

Sushumna resembles a thermometer.

Those kinds of energies will rise to enable the petals of the chakras to function, based totally on the level of virtue energy contained by the soul/morality auric body (De).

The level attained by the soul/morality body represents the internal spiritual "temperature" of a person.

In the past, before the time of the Great Flood, those energies could rise independently to reach a chakra; then, various kinds of techniques were devised to reach the red bindu to extract energy from there without paying attention to morality, simply to gain supernatural powers at any cost. After the Great Flood, the entire auric body structure of man was modified in order to let the morality auric body represent the level attained by a certain person.

How a person responds to the experiences life has to offer, will determine the level of attraction emitted by a chakra, and thus the rising of the soul/morality auric body's energy, which in turn will permit the other two types of energies to also rise correspondingly.

The functioning of a chakra does not involve Kundalini.

Trying to attract Kundalini to a certain chakra, without that chakra being first in a state of proper functioning as revealed by a person's level of virtues contained by the morality body (De), will create problems.

Let us remember that the various types of techniques devised for Kundalini, do just that: to force the divine femininity energy to a certain chakra.

http://www.trimondi.de/SDLE/Part-1-07.htm (the dangers of awakening candali/kundalini by force)

Kundalini has to be raised by DIVINE INDUCTION, as a result of level of the virtues of a person.

Kundalini has a special relationship to the divine femininity in one's own heart.

The geometric figures of a chakra will become activated by Kundalini, be it partially, to bestow: geniality, superintuition, the gift of prophecy.

This by divine induction.

Certainly there will be numerous trials (some of them difficult), in order for those virtues which encompass the soul/morality body (De) to attain a much higher level, to reach as closely as possible the level of divine virtues.

So a chakra's geometric symbol parts will become activated, by divine induction.

Only an angel has full Kundalini running through the etheric body.

That is why us humans must strive to one day become angels, after the end of the fifth age.

Some techniques try to activate the petals/geometric symbols of the chakras through sound (mantras) but this will attract attention from the astral world.

Morality accompanied by compassion, nobleness, and most important purity, are much more important than asanas, pranayama techniques.

Only the higher supernatural powers should be sought: a gift bestowed by the divine femininity, the Soul of God.

“Since the stilling of the mind is true liberation and miraculous powers are unattainable without an act of the mind, how can they whose mind is set on such powers enter the bliss of liberation which is the ending of all activity of the mind?” – Ramana

“Mouna (silence) is the utmost eloquence. Peace is utmost activity. How? Because the person remains in his essential nature and so he permeates all the recesses of the Self. Thus he can call up any power into play whenever or wherever it is necessary. That is the highest siddhi.” – Ramana

“Not realizing that they themselves are moved by energy not their own, some fools are busy seeking miraculous powers. Their antics are like the boast of the cripple who said to his friends: ‘If you raise me to my feet, these enemies are nothing before me.” – Ramana

“The siddhis are not the Self itself, but its powers, as are seeing, smelling, thinking, etc., with the sole exception that the latter are common experiences, whereas the siddhis are not. The powers themselves are unintelligent: the intelligent is their possessor. To fix the attention on the powers and not on their owner, who is the reality, is, therefore, like throwing away the pearl and retaining its shell” – Ramana

“The force of Self-realization is far more powerful than the use of all other powers. Though Siddhis are said to be many and different, Jnana (True Knowledge) alone is the highest of those many different Siddhis, because those who have attained other Siddhis will desire Jnana. Those who have attained Jnana will not desire other Siddhis” – Ramana

“Although the powers appear to be wonderful to those who do not possess them, yet they are only transient. People see many things which are far more miraculous than the so-called Siddhis, yet do not wonder at them simply because they occur every day. When a man is born he is no bigger than this electric bulb, but then he grows up and becomes a giant wrestler, or a world-famed artist, orator, politician or sage. People do not view this as a miracle but they are wonder struck if a corpse is made to speak” – Ramana

“In order to display siddhis, there must be others to recognise them. That means, there is no jnana [realization of the non-dual self, the one without a second] in the one who displays them. Therefore, siddhis are not worth a thought. Jnana alone is to be aimed at and gained” – Ramana

Edited by sandokhan
  • Like 1

Hi Sandokhan,

(Let me press the right button first. OK. Done.).

Thank you for the detailed discourse. Will take some time for me to chew and digest the details.

For this instance, I would like to ask about this from you:

"The force of Self-realization is far more powerful than the use of all other powers".

Self-realisation will start with knowledge gained such as those shared by you. But this knowledge has to be internalized through learning, practice, ... as a process.

To me processual learning is rooted in action and will-power; how will you link knowledge, action and will-power together as an ever evolving and revolving cycle?

Thank you.

- LimA

Self-realization means to access your HIGHER SELF (the superconscious presence, the divine presence, the divine femininity in your heart [for a woman, the divine masculinity in her heart, the spirit], the very Soul of God).

There is only one way to achieve this: BY IDENTIFICATION.

Each and every initiate has used identification to travel toward the higher self.

So, it matters WHOM you identify with, since this will determine how far you travel on that magical road.

If you identify with some master/guru/lesser deity, than you will not reach your goal, to feel your higher self, which is WHOLLY DIVINE.

‘If you apply your spirit and all your love, every day, to the practice of identification with the supreme being, the source of life, the first cause, the Father of all creatures, there will be a moment when it will be as though God himself and all his splendour, power, love and wisdom were with you."

"To discover the presence of God within us, the best exercise is to seek to identify with Him. But to identify with the Lord does not mean persuading ourselves that we have succeeded in reaching Him, and from there, on high, declaring ourselves omniscient and all-powerful. Those who practise this exercise of identification must desire only to be permeated by the immensity of God, and to disappear in this immensity."

“Meditation is an activity of the mind- an attempt to deepen your understanding of spiritual truths. Contemplation, on the other hand, is an activity of the heart or soul- you dwell on an image, a quality or a virtue in order to rejoice in its light and beauty and be in communion with it. And on a higher level still, there is the magical activity of identification by which the will and the spirit identify with the creator in order to create."

Omraam Aivanhov

The activity of identification is the highest possible method/technique which raises the level of our virtues toward the level of divine virtues.

It is the only way to achieve success: to feel, live, be empowered by the extatic presence of the divine femininity.

Have this image in mind when you identify with God.

Enoch 14:14 And behold there was another habitation more spacious than the former, every entrance to which was open before me, erected in the midst of a vibrating flame.

Enoch 14:15 So greatly did it excel in all points, in glory, in magnificence, and in magnitude, that it is impossible to describe to you either the splendour or the extent of it.

Enoch 14:16 Its floor was on fire; above were lightnings and agitated stars, while its roof exhibited a blazing fire.

Enoch 14:17 Attentively I surveyed it, and saw that it contained an exalted throne;

Enoch 14:18 The appearance of which was like that of frost; while its circumference resembled the orb of the brilliant sun; and there was the voice of the cherubim.

Enoch 14:19 From underneath this mighty throne rivers of flaming fire issued.

Enoch 14:20 To look upon it was impossible.

Enoch 14:21 One great in glory sat upon it:

Enoch 14:22 Whose robe was brighter than the sun, and whiter than snow.

Enoch 14:23 No angel was capable of penetrating to view the face of Him, the Glorious and the Effulgent; nor could any mortal behold Him. A fire was flaming around Him.

Enoch 14:24 A fire also of great extent continued to rise up before Him; so that not one of those who surrounded Him was capable of approaching Him, among the myriads of myriads who were before Him. To Him holy consultation was needless. Yet did not the sanctified, who were near Him, depart far from Him either by night or by day; nor were they removed from Him.

Enoch 46:1 There I beheld the Ancient of days, whose head was like white wool, and with him another, whose countenance resembled that of man. His countenance was full of grace, like that of one of the holy angels. Then I inquired of one of the angels, who went with me, and who showed me every secret thing, concerning this Son of man; who he was; whence he was and why he accompanied the Ancient of days.

Enoch 46:2 He answered and said to me, This is the Son of man, to whom righteousness belongs; with whom righteousness has dwelt; and who will reveal all the treasures of that which is concealed: for the Lord of spirits has chosen him; and his portion has surpassed all before the Lord of spirits in everlasting uprightness.

That is why very important to know and to understand the new radical chronology of history.

In this, the correct chronology of history, Christ was not Hebrew, nor was He crucified at Jerusalem, but at Constantinople.

And much more recently from a chronological point of view.

Both the Old Testament and the New Testament were totally falsified, and written up at the very same time, this being the source of the contradictions, anachronisms inherent in the falsified texts.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1683424#msg1683424 (five consecutive messages: Pompeii and Herculaneum were destroyed at least after 1750 AD)

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1673763#msg1673763

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1674108#msg1674108

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1619746#msg1619746

13444495_744704052299574_640903105_n.jpg

Edited by sandokhan

Hi Sandokhan,

Thank you for your very timely responses.

They are getting complex and entangled for me.

I am not going to pretend that I can follow you after your initial posting.

You have indicated this:

" It is an awakening which comes from above, a gift from divinity, and not something one brings about using one's own forces".

My own thoughts are these -

(i) if THE divine wants to blessed me with the gift, will SHE not be testing me on what's in "one's heart according to one's virtues

(ii) there is no one size that fits all.

(iii) each one will be tested on his/her own virtues.

(iv) each individual testing pertains to a road less traveled.

Is it not possible that I may not ask for the gift. But it is predestined that I am chosen to be a recipient and the tests will descend on me like a tonne of bricks?

- LimA

mm

Sign in to follow this