Aletheia

Declassified CIA papers from The Stargate Project

The phonetic alphabet is inherently left-hemisphere while Chinese script uses image-concepts which bias the right-hemisphere.

However, electronic media and particularly the TV switches hemispheres back to the right. So now we have the internet which contains THESE left-hemispheric signs embedded within it. What a comedy LOL.

Western science = phonetic alphabet

So take a no smoking sign. It's a complete image-concept and contains no sound. That's an ideogram.

Now read this - NO SMOKING - to read it biases the eye and it ONLY contains sound. It biases the eye/left-hemisphere and then you hear the sound internally "no smoking" there's no sound in ideograms just images! So Western metaphysics going all the way back to Plato is just an effect of the phonetic alphabet.

Euclidean space, linear time, self-subsistent entities, one God, privileged binary oppositions i.e. Western ethics Good over Evil, Spirit/matter, Soul/body, Mind/matter = left-hemisphere bias.

When Nietzsche said God is dead and promoted immoralism he was feeling the effects of the more right-brain electric media i.e. the telegraph! But is wasn't until TV and satellite and French post-modernism that things switched back to the right-hemisphere. But the problem is it's contained by the speed-of-light inside our technologies!

The trance dance is an incarnation of the logos, same as Buddha Boy doing his meditation and even me when I healed my friend's leg. In that sense the logos is acoustic and mystical rather than visual and logical.

Wait...so which is it? :huh:

Sound = logical left or mystical right?

Visual = mystical right or logical left?

<_<

Also, is there a CIA white paper on The Secret, too?  Or would that still be classified as secret?

The-Secret.jpg

Anyway going by the "thanks" received in this thread it seems the general consensus is saying I don't really understand what I'm talking about. So I won't be wasting my time posting this kind of stuff here again. I'll just ask questions in future that way we'll all be happier!

No point upsetting everyone including myself. The whole idea is ridiculously and tragically comical to me tbh.

I've only read a tiny bit of the PDF and just from that I can see it's super high level. Anyway I'll edit the first post and make things easy so no one else will be subjected to my silly fantasies!

Wait...so which is it? :huh:

Sound = logical left or mystical right?

Visual = mystical right or logical left?

<_<

Also, is there a CIA white paper on The Secret, too?  Or would that still be classified as secret?

The-Secret.jpg

Go fuck youself. I've listened to enough of your bullshit in other threads. I know this might sound like a sick joke to most people on this forum, but I'm actually a serious philosopher and don't take kindly to being subjected to other people's BS.

So as I said go and fuck yourself and if the admins think I'm in the wrong here, which no doubt they will, just ban me. I've learned fuck all here anyway. All my posts are just about how quickly I'm advancing and asking for help with theory which I'm not getting anyway.

Honestly it's not even obvious to me most of you can even feel qi and I doubt most of you have even had a significant awakening. Sure some of you have and I'm genuinely happy for you if you've had that authentic experience. But, I seriously doubt there's more than 5 people here who can actually project qi to the level I've been able to or heal people like I did.

So why should I have to put up with people asking dumb questions and calling me stupid names because they don't have the first clue what I'm talking about? Yes, you're right I don't need to listen to it.

I would have no problem explaining what you're asking if you asked in a nice way, but I'm not prepared to walk you through these things when you ask in such a condescending and sarcastic tone. Especially after our previous encounters on this forum where your tone towards me is always so disrespectful.

Edited by Aletheia

wow

just wow

p.s. but seriously, summary on paper please? did you go to college? eng 101?

• Like 1

wow

just wow

p.s. but seriously, summary on paper please? did you go to college? eng 101?

Well that guy is always trying to find contractions in my posts, which is funny because the law of noncontraction is left hemisphere bias anyway. He'll quote a load of my posts and highlight them and then try and make out I don't really know what I'm talking about.

Sure I can see where he's tripping up with understanding what I'm saying so I would have explained it to him in a nice way if he'd left out all that "secret" BS.

I'm not interested in playing games, making virtual friends or joking around on forums, I'm only here to learn. If that's not possible I'll go elsewhere, it's really no big deal to me. I'm going to advance no matter what.

People can pretend I'm posting nonsense if they like but I'm just not interested in playing silly games or trying to justify to people what I know. No one else whose pretty advanced has to jump through hoops to prove themselves to inferior people so I don't see why I should. It's really that simple.

The PDF actually has some really high level stuff in it but judging by the replies no one is even remotely interested

Edited by Aletheia

dude, I just don't want my IP logged on that website. Call it paranoia:P So, cliff notes?:P Have you read the paper?

p.s. How is meditation going? Meow

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_medium_is_the_message

The medium is the message. NOT THE CONTENT!

I actually listened to a podcast the other day with a guy who gets it and he was talking about the "The Four Horsemen: Richard Dawkins, Daniel Dennett, Sam Harris and Christopher Hitchens" and saying how it's hysterical how they can't see they're just a continuation of the Protestant religion. Maybe I'll look for the podcast and post it because the way he put it made me burst out laughing, it was so funny.

Actually it was my friend who posted the podcast so I can probably find it easily. Maybe this during the intro -

https://expandingmind.podbean.com/e/expanding-mind-the-politics-of-divination-122916/

Hmm, "sounds" like more completely audio, left-hemisphere bias, no? :unsure:

Go fuck youself. I've listened to enough of your bullshit in other threads. I know this might sound like a sick joke to most people on this forum, but I'm actually a serious philosopher and don't take kindly to being subjected to other people's BS.

So as I said go and fuck yourself and if the admins think I'm in the wrong here, which no doubt they will, just ban me. I've learned fuck all here anyway. All my posts are just about how quickly I'm advancing and asking for help with theory which I'm not getting anyway.

Honestly it's not even obvious to me most of you can even feel qi and I doubt most of you have even had a significant awakening. Sure some of you have and I'm genuinely happy for you if you've had that authentic experience. But, I seriously doubt there's more than 5 people here who can actually project qi to the level I've been able to or heal people like I did.

So why should I have to put up with people asking dumb questions and calling me stupid names because they don't have the first clue what I'm talking about? Yes, you're right I don't need to listen to it.

I would have no problem explaining what you're asking if you asked in a nice way, but I'm not prepared to walk you through these things when you ask in such a condescending and sarcastic tone. Especially after our previous encounters on this forum where your tone towards me is always so disrespectful.

No one else whose pretty advanced has to jump through hoops to prove themselves to inferior people so I don't see why I should. It's really that simple.

Nice or not, what difference does the content make?  Blame the medium, not the message or messenger, amirite?

And bonus question - are you now saying there is a self to condescend, disrespect, call stupid names, or fvck?

Edited by gendao

gendao are you on the autistic spectrum or something?

ADMIN PLEASE GIVE ME A LIFETIME BAN THANK YOU

I mean really just read through all the comments in this thread and try and tell me with a straight face that I'm actually the one with problems rather than the other way around. And it's not like it's just this thread either, in other threads people are calling me names saying I'm psychotic saying I'm unenlightened etc etc.

I wouldn't dream of acting that way toward other people and yet when these things are directed at me all is right with the world. Well you know what I'm not buying it. I think you're all fucking retarded and I don't want anything to do with any of you. So I'll very happily take a lifetime ban. Thanks!

Edited by Aletheia

Literally there's not one intelligent comment other than the stuff I wrote. All the other comments are just wasting my time and energy and that pattern is pretty consistent with my experience on this forum.

Edited by Aletheia

Hi Aletheia,

We are all capable of 'spitting the dummy'fed up with the world being the way it is.

These are the times that challenge us,this is how we learn.

We all learn new aspects of ourselves as well as new ways of responding.

Debate can sometimes be a blood sport with our emotions.

Dissolve your triggers to anger,then humor can be all that remains.

Enjoy the moment,thank those that challenge you to become a better person.

• Like 2

teacupover1.gif

People have been telling you that since you joined us here.

Exactly and if you read through the progression of my posts and see through to the substance behind them you'll know my experiences are genuine and authentic. I know that because everything I've written comes from direct experience and only after I've written about things have I read about them in books.

So it's becoming increasingly obvious to me that I'm actually one of the better practitioners on the forum and untimely people trying to talk me down haven't even come close to the things I've achieved. People can keep talking all they want and trying to make out I'm a fantasist or concocting narratives which fit with their hidden agendas but why should I have to listen to that?

Sure I admit there's loads of things I don't know, but what I do know far accedes pretty what much what 95% of the posters here know put together. I can project qi, I can take away people's pain and can visibly transform a swelled leg and other people can feel the qi I feel. How many other people here can honestly say that?

So I don't see why I should have to put up with useless posts aimed at my direction or have to prove myself in every thread I post here.

You can take your teapot and shove it up your ass for all I care because honestly I think you're a fucking disrespectful fool who really knows next to nothing.

Edited by Aletheia

Hi Aletheia,

We are all capable of 'spitting the dummy'fed up with the world being the way it is.

These are the times that challenge us,this is how we learn.

We all learn new aspects of ourselves as well as new ways of responding.

Debate can sometimes be a blood sport with our emotions.

Dissolve your triggers to anger,then humor can be all that remains.

Enjoy the moment,thank those that challenge you to become a better person.

If people were being humorous without all the slights plus showing me they actually knew what they're talking about then it would be a different matter. But unfortunately that's not the case. I'm not here to have a laugh and a giggle and be insulted in every thread I post.

If people were being humorous without all the slights plus showing me they actually knew what they're talking about then it would be a different matter. But unfortunately that's not the case. I'm not here to have a laugh and a giggle and be insulted in every thread I post.

Hi AL,

Humor is funny thing,when all else has discombobulated,humor is a constant.

Stop for a moment,a few deep breaths,anger has you,let it go as you breathe out.

There you are,"feelin better?"

Now reread your comments,now just pretend you have received one of your own tirades.

If you do you will see the humor,take the chip off your shoulder.

Best wishes,I'm out.

How about you try reading though some of the threads I've started and look out for the insults and plain stupidity people post in the threads. You'll not find one post of mine where I insult someone without being insulted first. Not one. So you can pretend I have issues if you like but don't expect me to play along with your fantasy.

now just pretend you have received one of your own tirades.

Let's not pretend and rather anyone who reads this actually show me one post of mine where I started a tirade without being provoked first...

Anyway I'm really not interested and I'm waiting for my ban. Believe it or not I've got better things to do than argue with pretenders on the internet.

Anyway I'm really not interested and I'm waiting for my ban. Believe it or not I've got better things to do than argue with pretenders on the internet.

See: never mind

Edited by AussieTrees

You had a mean Mommy, or something?  Did she ever have the audacity to call you unenlightened *gasp*?

Srsly though, I had asked you a legit question, followed by some humor pointed more at the ClA, than you.

Because, isn't it great to know how they were spending tax dollars sending spooks in to infiltrate the Metaphysical sections of Barnes & Nobles back in the 80s, and hoping to militarize adjacent Starbucks into interdimensional Stargate portals while sipping on frappuccinos? :rolleyes:

Although, the real joke is the pop-cult, New Agey sources themselves that they used   Most of which are like bad jokes - with big wind ups, poor delivery, and DOA punchlines - as thelerner noted from his own experience.  Note that this report mentions little in the way of actual, impressive RESULTS either...likely because there WEREN'T ANY.  I'm not saying they're all completely worthless - just that they usually don't live up to a lot of their own wishful thinking.

I've found that most of these off-the-shelf IKEA kits all lack some crucial keys - that are either missing altogether or sold separately, lol...  Thus, you still have to do a lot of personal sleuthing to make them actually work.

So, that was the joke - not you.  Sorry you didn't get it...but forums ARE text-based phonetic mediums - so there's probably a lot lost in translation... :lol:

Edited by gendao
  • Like 2

This forum is full of post-apocalyptio-vampric abstractions whose conduit to insightful wisdom has been sucked to a withered blackened crisp by the demoniacal capitalistic nullity which obliquely pieces the defenceless void of your inanimate hearts.

Anyway, I wouldn't post something if I didn't think it was helpful and then post a whole load of comments to help flesh out some of the essence of the text. Now if people didn't understand any of it I'd happily do my best to make things easier. What I'll not do is listen to a bunch of insults and jokes designed to prop up impoverished egos which ultimately have designs on attacking my life-force.

I don't go around this forum questioning other people's abilities or tacitly trying to knock them down, which is what you and other people have been doing to me in various threads.

I'm not interested in playing those games. There's nothing for me on this forum and I made a mistake ever coming here in the first place. This thread I posted is not a joke to me so seeing as no one is able to contribute anything worthwhile and most of you just irritate me I don't see why I should stick around.

So I'd like to receive a ban, please.

Edited by Aletheia

This forum is full of post-apocalyptio-vampric abstractions whose conduit to insightful wisdom has been sucked to a withered blackened crisp by the demoniacal capitalistic nullity which obliquely pieces the defenceless void of your inanimate hearts.

Anyway, I wouldn't post something if I didn't think it was helpful and then post a whole load of comments to help flesh out some of the essence of the text. Now if people didn't understand any of it I'd happily do my best to make things easier. What I'll not do is listen to a bunch of insults and jokes designed to prop up impoverished egos which ultimately have designs on attacking my life-force.

I don't go around this forum questioning other people's abilities or tacitly trying to knock them down, which is what you and other people have been doing to me in various threads.

I'm not interested in playing those games. There's nothing for me on this forum and I made a mistake ever coming here in the first place. This thread I posted is not a joke to me so seeing as no one is able to contribute anything worthwhile and most of you just irritate me I don't see why I should stick around.

So I'd like to receive a ban, please.

So be it. 3 days.

.. read through all the comments in this thread and try and tell me with a straight face that I'm actually the one with problems rather than the other way around.

Thanks!

Fine-  You are the one with the problems.

Not that it's horrible, we all have problems, but you've taken the conversation- too seriously, too personally, too emotionally.  Quickly falling into swearing and calling people names.  It doesn't show the most maturity.  For that matter neither do my comments here, but I have a few thousand others that show a more considerate, thoughtful side.

You are clearly an eccentric thinker, which is good.. out of the box, contrarian, exploring the unusual but it can be easy for such people to turn to the dark side of anger and paranoia.  Thing is that actually covers over half the people here (not the dark side part).    Probably if you choose to return you'd do better with a Personal Discussion Page to launch your various theories out of. 

If you stay the advantage to you would be a chance to learn to discuss things, with equanimity, less fighting, taking things so personally when people disagree with you.  A very worthwhile skill. 

Back to the OP- It's amazing what the CIA (and other Gov agencies) is regurgitating these days.  I wonder if there's a site that giving this stuff a bit more analysis.  Separating the wheat from the chaff. 

• Like 3

Back to the OP- It's amazing what the CIA (and other Gov agencies) is regurgitating these days.  I wonder if there's a site that giving this stuff a bit more analysis.  Separating the wheat from the chaff. 

well...

Once in China... many eons ago... I remember being measured like a "prized horse" ( and so bunch of other girl athletes). They were basically making a "perfect" athlete for forward looking 2008 Olympics... If I were in Chinese govt, with all the knowledge I have about TCM right now ( and more energy side of it), I would probably fund some "research" on the topic to Make China Great. I assume USA would do ( is doing) the same thing... Note, since this energy/knowledge/skill is not something you can buy/chemically engineer ( for a substantially long period of time), you would have to track people by DNA marks. I am sure all of "energy sensitives" who would be any interest to the agencies would have some DNA "deviations". But this leads us to the topic of aliens starting life on Earth, the question of who Daoist Immortals really are and other topics found in yellow press all the time.

"Yeah, I have seen that movie too, about super humans with magic powers... what was that name... oh, I forgot... X-Men? Matrix? ( insert any movie about alien invasion:P)" 

• Like 2

Fine-  You are the one with the problems.

Not that it's horrible, we all have problems, but you've taken the conversation- too seriously, too personally, too emotionally.  Quickly falling into swearing and calling people names.  It doesn't show the most maturity.  For that matter neither do my comments here, but I have a few thousand others that show a more considerate, thoughtful side.

You are clearly an eccentric thinker, which is good.. out of the box, contrarian, exploring the unusual but it can be easy for such people to turn to the dark side of anger and paranoia.  Thing is that actually covers over half the people here (not the dark side part).    Probably if you choose to return you'd do better with a Personal Discussion Page to launch your various theories out of. 

If you stay the advantage to you would be a chance to learn to discuss things, with equanimity, less fighting, taking things so personally when people disagree with you.  A very worthwhile skill. 

Well said thelerner.  :D

Regarding the OP, the most comprehensive book on the subject is Jim Schnabel's book:

Remote Viewers: The Secret History of America's Psychic Spies Kindle Edition

Description

"Remote Viewers is a tale of the Pentagon's attempts to develop the perfect tool for espionage: psychic spies. These psychic spies, or "remote viewers," were able to infiltrate any target, elude any form of security, and never risk scratch. For twenty years, the government selected civilian and military personnel for psychic ability, trained them, and put them to work, full-time, at taxpayers' expense, against real intelligence targets. The results were so astonishing that the program soon involved more than a dozen separate agencies, including the CIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency, the National Security Council, the FBI, the National Security Agency, the Secret Service, the Navy, the Army, the Air Force, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the Drug Enforcement Agency, the US Customs Service, the US Special Forces Command, and at least one Pentagon drug-interaction task force. Most of this material is still officially classified. 

After three years of research, with access to numerous sources in the intelligence community--including the remote viewers themselves--science writer Jim Schnabel reveals the secret details of the strangest chapter in the history of espionage."

Comments: I highly recommend the book, for folks who want an unvarnished history of the program. He gives a complete picture of all the players, warts, and all. Actual cultivators will recognize certain incidents described In the book.

In regards to this thread, I refer folks to the 6th Hexagram, Conflict. This is from the Wilhelm / Baynes translation. They get some things wrong, but the majority of what they've written is on the money, from my personal experience

I've put certain phrases In bold, for added emphasis:

6. Sung / Conflict

above CH'IEN THE CREATIVE, HEAVEN
below K'AN THE ABYSMAL, WATER

The upper trigram, whose image is heaven, has an upward movement; the lower trigram, water, in accordance with its nature tends downward. Thus the two halves move away from each other, giving rise to the idea of conflict. The attribute of the Creative is strength, that of the Abysmal is danger, guile. Where cunning has force before it, there is conflict. A third indication of conflict, in terms of character, is presented by the combination of deep cunning within and fixed determination outwardly. A person of this character will certainly be quarrelsome.

THE JUDGMENT

CONFLICT. You are sincere
And are being obstructed.
A cautious halt halfway brings good fortune.
Going through to the end brings misfortune.

It furthers one to see the great man.
It does not further one to cross the great water.

Conflict develops when one feels himself to be in the right and runs into opposition. If one is not convinced of being in the right, opposition leads to craftiness or high-handed encroachment but not to open conflict. If a man is entangled in a conflict, his only salvation lies in being so clear-headed and inwardly strong that he is always ready to come to terms by meeting the opponent halfway. To carry one the conflict to the bitter end has evil effects even when one is the right, because the enmity is then perpetuated. It is important to see the great man, that is, an impartial man whose authority is great enough to terminate the conflict amicably or assure a just decision. In times of strife, crossing the great water is to be avoided, that is, dangerous enterprises are not to be begun, because in order to be successful they require concerted unity of focus. Conflict within weakens the power to conquer danger without.

THE IMAGE

Heaven and water go their opposite ways:
The image of CONFLICT.
Thus in all his transactions the superior man
Carefully considers the beginning.

The image indicates that the causes of conflict are latent in the opposing tendencies of the two trigrams. Once these opposing tendencies appear, conflict is inevitable. To avoid it, therefore, everything must be taken carefully into consideration in the very beginning. If rights and duties are exactly defined, or if, in a group, the spiritual trends of the individuals harmonize, the cause of conflict is removed in advance.

THE LINES

Six at the beginning means:

If one does not perpetuate the affair,
There is a little gossip.
In the end, good fortune comes.

While a conflict is in the incipient stage, the best thing To do is to drop the issue. Especially when the adversary is stronger, it is not advisable to risk pushing the conflict to a decision. It may come to a slight dispute, but in the end, all goes well.

Nine in the second place means:

One cannot engage in conflict;
One returns home, gives way.
The people of his town,
Three hundred households, 
Remain free of guilt.

In a struggle with an enemy of superior strength, retreat is no disgrace. Timely withdrawal prevents bad consequences. If out of a false sense of honor, a man allowed himself to be tempted into an unequal conflict, he would be drawing down disaster upon himself. In such a case a wise and conciliatory attitude benefits the whole community, which will then not be drawn into the conflict.

Six in the third place means:

To nourish oneself on ancient virtue induces perseverance.
Danger. In the end, good fortune comes.
If by chance you are in the service of a king,
Seek not works.

This is a warning of the danger that goes with an expansive disposition. Only that which has been honestly acquired through merit remains a permanent possession. It can happen that such a possession may be contested, but since it is really one's own, one cannot be robbed of it. Whatever a man possesses through the strength of his own nature cannot be lost. If one enters the service of a superior, one can avoid conflict only by not seeking works for the sake of prestige. It is enough if the work is done: let the honor go to the other.

Nine in the fourth place means:

One cannot engage in conflict.
One turns back and submits to fate,
Changes one's attitude, 
And finds peace in perseverance.
Good fortune.

This refers to a person whose inner attitude at first lacks peace. He does not feel content with his situation and would like to improve it through conflict. In contrast tot the situation of the nine in the second place, he is dealing with a weaker opponent and might therefore succeed. But he cannot carry on the fight, because, since right is not on his side, he cannot justify the conflict to his conscience. Therefore he turns back and accepts his fate. He changes his mind and finds lasting peace in being at one with eternal law. This brings good fortune.

Nine in the fifth place means:

To contend before him
Brings supreme good fortune.

This refers to an arbiter in a conflict who is powerful and just, and strong enough to lend weight to the right side. A dispute can be turned over to him with confidence. If one is in the right, one attains great good fortune.

Nine at the top means:

Even if by chance a leather belt is bestowed on one,'
By the end of a morning
It will have been snatched away three times.

Here we have someone who has carried a conflict to the bitter end and has triumphed. He is granted a decoration, but his happiness does not last. He is attacked again and again, and the result is conflict without end.

I trust that this wonderful advice will help with the dispersion of this current conflict.

Cheers!

• Like 1

well...

Once in China... many eons ago... I remember being measured like a "prized horse" ( and so bunch of other girl athletes). They were basically making a "perfect" athlete for forward looking 2008 Olympics... If I were in Chinese govt, with all the knowledge I have about TCM right now ( and more energy side of it), I would probably fund some "research" on the topic to Make China Great. I assume USA would do ( is doing) the same thing... Note, since this energy/knowledge/skill is not something you can buy/chemically engineer ( for a substantially long period of time), you would have to track people by DNA marks. I am sure all of "energy sensitives" who would be any interest to the agencies would have some DNA "deviations". But this leads us to the topic of aliens starting life on Earth, the question of who Daoist Immortals really are and other topics found in yellow press all the time.

"Yeah, I have seen that movie too, about super humans with magic powers... what was that name... oh, I forgot... X-Men? Matrix? ( insert any movie about alien invasion:P)" 

Paul Dong did a book about this:

China's Super Psychics Paperback – October 14, 1997

Description

"According to Paul Dong, the Chinese health discipline chi gong generates psychic abilities--which may explain China's numerous psychics and why, since 1982, the Chinese government has been studying and supporting the work of psychics for medical and military purposes. Dong is the author of Chi Gong: The Ancient Chinese Way to Health. 25 photos."

Another book of his that connects to this subject is the following:

Empty Force: The Power of Chi for Self-Defense and Energy Healing Paperback – January 19, 2006

Description

"Ling Kong Jing, the "Empty Force," is the highest martial arts skill in China. This extraordinary technique harnesses the power of chi, the body's vital energy, enabling masters of the art to defend themselves against opponents without making physical contact. The book takes readers step by step from theory to the actual practice used to generate Empty Force and shows how to use its remarkable power for healing as well as self-defense."

Comments: Lots of fun stories. But the real benefit of this book is in it's teaching new people the basics of standing postures, which is the secret sauce behind a lot of these abilities.

Once it's understood that certain tissues of the body (fascia) have semiconductive properties, and I theorize, room temperature superconductive properties, given certain conditions, and that the bones have both piezoelectrical, and pyroelectrical properties, then a number of so-called "magickal" abilities can be explained by current scientific understanding.

Cheers!

• Like 2