Edward M

What is going on? psychic attack, hex or what?

Ive had a crushing pounding headache since this morning after waking up from a dream of being attacked by a wolf.   

I'm getting seriously bad vibes from somewhere, can sense subtle black smog around me, my head feels like its being squeezed, and can't shift awful negative state of mind... eyes were also burning and stinging earlier, i couldn't keep them open it was so bad..

Also had burning marks appear on forehead earlier briefly, and eyes were being strange, felt like some kind of adjustment, due to internal or external reason i dont know...

It feels like more than one person are united in their negative intent towards me... i don't know if this is my imagination, or its people, or dark forces... not in a state of mind to tell...  

Now, i've tried praying, putting up a shield, and tuning into the higher levels, but its not working! 

Can anyone either give suggestions for diagnosing what is happening, or suggest what i can do about it please?  its been going on for about 5 or 6 hours now... 

Thanks,

Edward

Ive had a crushing pounding headache since this morning after waking up from a dream of being attacked by a wolf.   

I'm getting seriously bad vibes from somewhere, can sense subtle black smog around me, my head feels like its being squeezed, and can't shift awful negative state of mind... eyes were also burning and stinging earlier, i couldn't keep them open it was so bad..

Also had burning marks appear on forehead earlier briefly, and eyes were being strange, felt like some kind of adjustment, due to internal or external reason i dont know...

It feels like more than one person are united in their negative intent towards me... i don't know if this is my imagination, or its people, or dark forces... not in a state of mind to tell...  

Now, i've tried praying, putting up a shield, and tuning into the higher levels, but its not working! 

Can anyone either give suggestions for diagnosing what is happening, or suggest what i can do about it please?  its been going on for about 5 or 6 hours now... 

Thanks,

Edward

The physical symptoms which you describe are much like a "qi deviation" involving Liver Fire and stagnant Liver energy moving up the Gallbladder channel into the head and remaining stuck there.  That said, it doesn't mean that there might not be an element of psychic attack going on, because such attacks will stimulate energy weaknesses.  Psychic attack is relatively rare, but not as rare as people think.  As a bit of acupuncture therapy "first aid", you might do a search on the Gallbladder meridian and massage the Gallbladder points on the feet that can drain heat and stagnation, this might help relieve some of your physical symptoms.  I hope that helps with you immediate symptoms, anything else about this would require a deeper look.

Just in case there is an element of psychic attack going on you might want to review what I posted here:

Salt baths for psychic cleansing and protection

I hope this is helpful.

• Like 2

Thanks OldSaint,  i'll look up how to do a banishing, im not familiar with it,, will check out the book..thanks!

Thanks ZhongYon daoist, 

I'll ask tcm doc about it i'm seeing soon..    is the gall bladder related to the stomach/bladder meridian?  two days ago, i released some fear issues, and the lower abdomen and bladder suddenly relaxed and things changed quite a bit... for a few hours the right index finger was swollen with fresh blood and qi...  related maybe? 

cheers

Thanks ZhongYon daoist, 

I'll ask tcm doc about it i'm seeing soon..    is the gall bladder related to the stomach/bladder meridian?  two days ago, i released some fear issues, and the lower abdomen and bladder suddenly relaxed and things changed quite a bit... for a few hours the right index finger was swollen with fresh blood and qi...  related maybe? 

cheers

They are all related and like most families are a tangled web of love/hate relationships unless you have done a lot of "family therapy".  Bladder and Gallbladder meridians both run through the head and the stomach down from the bottom of the eyes to the feet, and a strong qi release in one area can result in another spontaneous release in another related one, so yes it is very possible that your symptoms could be because of your earlier "release" experience, it just happens that not all releases create positive feelings at first, though once they are resolved by the energy fully "running its course", the long term benefit will be apparent.

• Like 2

You are certainly welcome.

Just as a note, one of our members, Qicat, has created a good thread:

Observations on Qi Deviations

In her personal practice discussion.  Unfortunately for our Dao Bums guests reading this post, this link is to a members only thread and they cannot access it (Hint, hint, join Dao Bums today!).

Regrettably a lot of what passes for "kundalini" experiences in common experience are just Qi Deviations, and the misreading of these experiences as somehow "spiritual awakenings" can result in long term problems.

• Like 4

Zhongyong daoist, can this particular deviation occur when one someone is stuck in an external listening state of mind?  so that one becomes more receptive than usual...  

i did have someone in particular in mind as fas psychic attacks go, but then it got worse and worse and thats when i considered other things.. but this person was working 2 doors down from this morning, he used to be my boss, and i know from working for him for a couple years that he is prone to poison thoughts about others, including me...  i knew he was there, i guess didn't fully realise my awareness was partially set to include him.  

Would explain it, because when i get out of that mode after realising it, usually if i sit down and read a book or talk to someone, it goes away...      so right now, my self diagnosis haha is this particualar state of mind causes a internal reaction, wether qi deviation or not, that makes these symptoms come about...    ok this is good, thanks again, i can work with this.. be aware of it :)  

Any chance of deleting this or moving to primordial chaos please?  gotten a bit personal for a public forum... 

Any chance of deleting this or moving to primordial chaos please?  gotten a bit personal for a public forum... 

Your wish is our command.

Well, at least sometimes.  We don't delete posts, but I can understand about this being too personal.  I didn't leave a link in the General Discussion section pointing here for privacy reasons, though of course guests couldn't follow here anyway.  I thought about leaving one, but decided that since you wanted privacy I would not link it.  I don't know if its possible to put it in after a move.

• Like 2

To get back to this:

Zhongyong daoist, can this particular deviation occur when one someone is stuck in an external listening state of mind?  so that one becomes more receptive than usual...  

i did have someone in particular in mind as fas psychic attacks go, but then it got worse and worse and thats when i considered other things.. but this person was working 2 doors down from this morning, he used to be my boss, and i know from working for him for a couple years that he is prone to poison thoughts about others, including me...  i knew he was there, i guess didn't fully realise my awareness was partially set to include him.  

Would explain it, because when i get out of that mode after realising it, usually if i sit down and read a book or talk to someone, it goes away...      so right now, my self diagnosis haha is this particualar state of mind causes a internal reaction, wether qi deviation or not, that makes these symptoms come about...    ok this is good, thanks again, i can work with this.. be aware of it :)

Liver and Gallbladder have a lot of relationship to eyes and ears, this is because the Liver releases its excess through the Gallbladder and its channel.  A standard symptom of Liver excess is high pitched tinnitus, and over sensitivity of vision and hearing are associated with Liver/Gallbladder problems.

Now, just some general observations based on what you have described so far.  If this person you have in mind was a demanding, demeaning boss, who constantly berated and bullied you, then the idea that over time you would develop a fearful attitude to him, as well as feelings of anger and frustration related to him seems reasonable.  If in letting go of the fear issues that you mentioned, you also let go of some of the inhibitions that kept have kept this anger and frustration "locked up", because to express it would be harmful to your work situation, then the anger and frustration, which are associated with Liver and by extension Gallbladder, may have also come to the surface, possibly even in the image of the dream wolf as a symbol of this old boss, whose dream attack on you mirror your bosses attacks on you, then this may help explain a good part of what has been going on.  That doesn't mean that there aren't "psychic attack" levels going on, because a person who in rage is yelling at you, is projecting an awful lot of negative qi, and if they dwell on this, they can unconsciously create "thought blobs", which don't deserve the name "thought forms", which can be mildly harmful to others, but this is not a psychic attack in the sense of being a spell or something like that done by a person who really knows what they are doing.  Your real danger here was probably not from him, but from your own reactions to him.  Keeping a positive attitude, learning some simple shielding and strengthening your "defensive qi" may be a good idea for future dealings with this person.

Remember, this is only based on what you have told me, and I have not done any deeper investigation, but I do have  a lot of experience with this sort of thing, and have a pretty good sense of what is usually involved.

I hope this is helpful.

ZYD

• Like 2

You are certainly welcome.

Just as a note, one of our members, Qicat, has created a good thread:

Observations on Qi Deviations

In her personal practice discussion.  Unfortunately for our Dao Bums guests reading this post, this link is to a members only thread and they cannot access it (Hint, hint, join Dao Bums today!).

Regrettably a lot of what passes for "kundalini" experiences in common experience are just Qi Deviations, and the misreading of these experiences as somehow "spiritual awakenings" can result in long term problems.

Thanks Zhongyongdaoist. I did not realize my post was only for members. I don't know how to make it "public". I see that compilation as a "public service" ( seva work). Btw, do you mind if I copy your advice there? 

Meow.

p.s. Ed, don't freak out:) Whatever you feel is a "normal" thing ( assuming you do practice). I wish I could tell you it is "easy", but the deeper you dig, the more "sh&t" you get out. But there is no way other than up:P Keep it up. 

Edited by qicat
  • Like 2

ZhongYong daoist, you pretty much got a bullseye with that one!! :)   makes 100% sense, thanks!  

QiCat, Thanks, i read your posts, they are really really good!   will do, keep it up... thank you! 

oh one thing, i know the thought blobs are involved, because i kept hearing the word 'tosser' in my mind, this is a word i do not use, and no one but this guy uses it that i know.. i had the headache and actually went to look out of the window to see if he was out there.  So, it's 100% a vicious circle in a way, i react to his shit, which makes the whole thing worse...   

. . . Btw, do you mind if I copy your advice there? 

Meow.

Not only would I not mind it, I would consider it an honor.

I did not realize my post was only for members. I don't know how to make it "pubic". I see that compilation as a "public service"

It may be possible to move it, as I said in your thread, the topic is important and little understood.

oh one thing, i know the thought blobs are involved, because i kept hearing the word 'tosser' in my mind, this is a word i do not use, and no one but this guy uses it that i know.. i had the headache and actually went to look out of the window to see if he was out there.  So, it's 100% a vicious circle in a way, i react to his shit, which makes the whole thing worse.. (Emphasis mine, ZYD)

i kept hearing the word 'tosser' in my mind: I am assuming that you mean "tosser" instead of a "keeper", if this is so this person is obviously very manipulative and is toxic just to be around, whether they possess any type of psychic power or knowledge.  Obviously "tosser" is part of a pattern of denigration designed to make you feel that you are lucky he is only treating you like dirt.

I cannot disrecommend Jason Miller's book too heartily, and yes I do mean don't read it.  He is as far as I can tell a competent enough writer and practitioner, but I have never read his books and unless someone wants to pay me to read and review them I probably never will.  I don't need them, and you don't need what Protection and Hex Reversal Magick has to teach, and unless you get deeply into the study and practice of magic, probably never will.  Instead get yourself:

Spiritual Cleansing by Draja Mickaharic

and read it with what I have to say here in mind:

When this topic first appeared I did not have much time to respond, but I did think that a simple reframe might be useful. This is roughly like asking a group of martial artists, please post your techniques that always work, or a group of doctors, please post your medicines or operations that always work. The response will be basically the same. Oh no martial art technique works all the time, opponents are different, what is the skill level of the persona applying the technique, etc. The doctors will answer in a similar way.

Most people posting here have in one one way or another addressed these issues, but someone reading them might think that were just dancing around the fact that magic is unreliable in itself, which it is not, but it is also not different from several other important practical endeavors like martial arts and medicine.

That said, one of the most useful practical procedures I ever used is called in the US, "uncrossing". The name has its origin in the voodoo traditions, particularly the New Orleans traditions. The root concept is that uncrossing is lifting a curse, a person who had been cursed was referred to as "crossed", meaning that one of the Ghuede, the spirits of death and the the dead, whose fundamental symbol was the grave cross, had been invoked and set upon the victim, thus the need to "uncross" the victim.

As I studied the uncrossing procedures, the ingredients in the oils and powders, candles and other things used, I noticed that they were all as much healing as anything else and came up with another metaphor for crossed, "crossed" wires, "crossed" connections and things like that. Whatever else one may do in regard to a curse, such as sending it back, etc. the real essence is helping the victim, this is what uncrossing does.

Uncrossing as healing quickly became a fundamental part of my approach to spell casting. Here is an example: so and so has broken up with their heart's desire, so and so will die if they do not get heart's desire back, rather doing a love spell, you do an uncrossing, if they are "destined" for each other, their relationship will be healed and they will reunite and live happily ever after, if they are not "destined", then so and so meets new and probably much better heart's desire and wonders what they ever saw in ex heart's desire, problem solved. Maybe even ex heart's desire finds someone more suitable too.

Take money, always start by uncrossing a person's money, not with a money spell. The uncrossing will open things up and then one may go ahead with a money spell if that seems appropriate, with the ground cleared by the uncrossing, the money spell will work much more effectively.

Uncrossing just about never fails, in the rare cases in which it does, then it acts like a diagnostic and will often reveal the direction in which one needs to go, maybe the person really needs a curse lifted, that will become apparent too.

I hope that people find this interesting and useful.

You need to heal and grow yourself, until you dwarf spiritual pygmies like this troll.

• Like 1

Thanks,

Edward

well, okay...

1. Do you still feel it? It had been few hours.

2. Try praying/reading mantra - what's your ancestral religion? Google their main prayer/mantra and read it for 20 min non-stop focusing on it. How does it feel now?

3. Close your eyes and "look". Do you see anything? If yes, what does it feel like? Any sense/taste/feeling of dark/heavy or light/pleasant smell?

4. Did you do anything "unreasonable" in the past few days? ( to put your "guy" aside to make sure it is not something else). I.e. did you cut a tree, broke a branch, dug a hole, cursed someone, etc? 

p.s. It's new moon tomorrow. So weird stuff can happen without your active participation, but being a "receiver". 

my intuition says it's not it. 

weird.

Edited by qicat
  • Like 1

ZYD, thanks for the book recommendation and quote.... tosser doesn't mean thrower, it means wanker, its an abusive term.  When he fired me he said to me amongst other things, that we were not friends and that he had seen me more as his work bitch and garden slave... so you are right on the money.. he still has that mindset it seems.   

Is crossing/uncrossing involved when you meet other people's energies in a highly receptive state through being told about the people, then you actually meet them later on in intricate threads of events?  

QiCat,  thanks for questions, he isn't my boss anymore but he was working on my neighbours garden, and i had given him the work last year for various reasons.  He just sees me as lower than him, physically and in status as a human being, he's a bully in other words.  

What does your intuition say about the whole thing?   i keep seeing someone in m minds eye who i don't recognise, i sense their energy, he seems like a shadowy dangerous figure to me, not sure if its symbolic or an actual person.  

Saying all this, someone did a healing on me a few hours after your post qicat, was quite deep i can tell.  So any blobs etc should be gone, he is a good healer!  The energy though i can still feel, someone does have their mind on me, im certain of it! 

Thanks! 

What does your intuition say about the whole thing?   i keep seeing someone in m minds eye who i don't recognise, i sense their energy, he seems like a shadowy dangerous figure to me, not sure if its symbolic or an actual person.  

Ed, I was not looking "into" you. It's not my practice to do energy work ( even diagnostic) without consent first. I was writing "theory" stuff as if you do have some attack the following could happen, but then my intuition said it's not correct. I won't mislead you with my "visions", simply because I did not look. And if you already got some help, it should clear it. 

If you will still dwell on him tomorrow, check your ego stuff. Unless there was love/hate stuff going on you should not be consciously hanging on someone like that for a long time after cord cuttings. I mean the energy crap would still be there if any residual left after clearing, but it would be pushed by your memories into "clear this crap later brain box"... Humans these days have short attention span. It could be a benefit in a case like this:) 

p.s. There is still new moon today. Black moon. Some interesting developments. Perhaps it is your own psyche ( Anima/Animus) come to visit?

• Like 1

Thanks QiCat!   don't worry, had no expectation anyone would look into me..    am not dwelling on it now, i recognise his energy, and what i'm feeling is not it.  

Ego stuff, yeppadeeyep ya got a point there, gotta learn to let things go...  

yeah it may well be parts of the psyche that broke off, fears, and i'm experiencing them as external things.. recognised this happened last week and thought i'd overcome it, obviously not, its an ongoing process, thats gonna take a long long time..   

Thanks Qicat, your suggestions are very helpful :)

Take care,

Edward

• Like 1

if the world would be your mirror, can you see how the beliefs you are holding about reality, spiced with an eagerness to sense stuff, might reflect back at you as this thing happening?

add to that the fact that you are interpreting what is happening through the lenses of said beliefs and you've got yourself a quite scary reality to live in. 

I am not saying that is not real. everything is as real as one believes it to be. i am just saying that it's up to you in which layer of reality you want to live. are there any benefits to it? compare the pros and cons. 

I mean, is a bit paradoxical. is it easier for you to believe that someone else is manipulating your reality with their thoughts, rather than believe that you are doing it? 

if i were you, i'd just go about my day peacefully, rather than feed a story that feels like too much work for too little gain. that's just me, tho. if to you creating and taking on a 'wizard challenge' of materializing thoughts being thrown back and forth feels fun and empowering in some way, do that. 

• Like 2