Lois

Chaos Magic Soviet school

Chaos Magic Soviet school

I have been studying this system for many years and have relatively recently discovered the same one existing in the Western world. In the Western countries it is described in detail, but nobody knows about the Soviet school. Notice that on Russian discussion boards you can find information about Chaos Magic, but it is taken from Western sources. That is why I decided to give you a short sketch of that.
It is hard to say how many people belong to this system. There is almost no any special literature. All the information always spread and continues to spread just by means of personal communication.
There is a specific common feature for both the Soviet and Western systems. Chaos magicians enter any systems, take all the basic information and then leave them in order to find other systems.
It is also important that this school`s primary focus is on working with wishes – a powerful wish is to be created first and then to be realized.
There is one thing I haven`t seen in the Western system: the Soviet school places most of the focus on the conspiracy theory, and the conspiracy theory is mainly focused on personal conspiracy and conspiracy of the Magic school.
In other words, a magician can turn out to be anyone at all for other people who don`t comprehend this system. One of the main aims of Chaos Magic is magical assumption of power due to working with energy and information by means of the conspiracy theory. But at the same time Chaos magicians avoid killing people in every possible way (in order not to pick up bad karma). But if a Chaos magician is provoked, he can kill dozens of thousands of people with energoinformational impacts. In the meantime Chaos Magic considers every individual simultaneously as an independent person and as a social insect working for “the queen” (if we are talking about biobots).

huh, so Russia calls it Chaos Magic School, here we call it Fox News.  It also places most of the focus on the conspiracy theory and conspiracy theories focused on personal and other networks.   And I suspect similar views on faithful viewers being independent persons and the masses being insects. 

• Like 1

There is one thing I haven`t seen in the Western system: the Soviet school places most of the focus on the conspiracy theory, and the conspiracy theory is mainly focused on personal conspiracy and conspiracy of the Magic school.

Did RAW not make it to Russia? Or does the Soviet school do something more or different?

Magic Soviet school

In America you do  the magic, in Soviet Russia the magic does you!

• Like 3

In America you do  the magic, in Soviet Russia the magic does you!

That's the first thing I thought when I saw the title. :P

• Like 1

Did RAW not make it to Russia? Or does the Soviet school do something more or different?

Future modeling! This practice consists that the person makes model of the future, and then this model already without its direct participation is realized in a reality. It becomes as follows: at first the person develops idea which he wants model. Then starts to develop the details accompanying this idea. Then, when the model is ready it concentrates on it, with that intention that this model was carried out in the future. Final concentration usually very short. The person himself feels, when modeling is finished. For example, when I for the first time modelled the future I simply wanted that to Russia there could arrive teachers from India and that it was possible to leave freely abroad.. As a result of intense intellectual work, I have come to a conclusion that Soviet Union should collapse on the different countries and should the system will be replaced. When I could make completely model, I have concentrated, that it has occurred. This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! This work is very interesting also the creative. A year later the program was carried out! Another time it wanted to me to meet very serious philosopher. I began to develop idea and have come to a conclusion that is necessary замоделировать Philosophical Academy. When, I modelled it, there was such impression that I carried on with someone negotiations for Academy creation. As a result of this modeling there was In the REALITY a Philosophical Academy in which I began to study and has met this philosopher. There was still a set of other programs. For example, I have wanted to meet one girl from the rock music world. I model club where rock groups could act and after any time have got to this club and have met this girl. Also, a series of pictorial works which after some years has been written by me oil, though I in painting a full zero . And these works have turned out very high level. I think model it is possible anything you like. And thus the free will remains

• Like 1

Gidday mate  from the Chaos Magic Aussie School.

Here, nobody knows about the Aussie school, thats how secret it is.   So its hard to say how many are in this system too. No books and no personal communication. This school also works on whishes but we do it in reverse to you, first we realise the whish then create it.  We also focus on  the conspiracy theory  like you guys we realise all conspiracy theories are a sub set ... we have the grand unified conspiracy theory   (GUCT) .

However we dont mind killing people, unlike  you guys . And we just wish our karma away ...... or sell it off by packing it into crystals and selling them to New Age shops.  

There are dozens of thousands of people I could kill to with energo-informational impacts ....   but I dont want to ...  I could if I wanted to .... but I dont want to . 

In the meantime and at the same time, we consider all individuals independent  YET a social insect .....   basically ;  scum that I can control with my magic conspiracy chaos power.

I tried modelling to get a rock star girl in a night club too !   But it just seemed easier to get an already made model and stay at home in my multi story apartment for chaos magic good time ! 

Judy_blow_up_doll.gif

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 3

Gidday mate  from the Chaos Magic Aussie School.

I need your liver for magical experiments

• Like 1

Hey Lois, you do have a sense of humour!

Well, um, assuming that you were joking... :unsure:

Just in case you were not: No, you can't have Nunger's liver. Sorry. He's part of TDB's inventory.

• Like 6

Hey Lois, you do have a sense of humour!

Well, um, assuming that you were joking... :unsure:

Just in case you were not: No, you can't have Nunger's liver. Sorry. He's part of TDB's inventory.

It would be a small price to pay for the science of magical enquiry.

• Like 1

Joking aside, Frater UD and Carroll both have sections on pictorial sigils, which is pretty similar to future modelling, IMO. Also, Grant Morrison was doing a similar thing when he wrote The Invisibles, I would say.

Edited by morning dew

I'll bet you do !    No one believes what that little bugger has survived !     Virtually immortal ! 

I imagine good livers are rare in Russia ! 

However I can supply you with an even better one .... it will cost you .    Put $8000 in a shoebox and bury it under the big tree in the corner of the park nearest to you ......   one of our underground agents will contact you soon. 

• Like 2

It would be a small price to pay for the science of magical enquiry.

Well, we can do the magical enquiry with liver in situ . 

I could set up the experiment and run it from here and post the results ; 

cocktails-all.jpg

• Like 3

Well, we can do the magical enquiry with liver in situ . 

I could set up the experiment and run it from here and post the results ; 

cocktails-all.jpg

I was thinking more ...

liver-and-onions.jpg

• Like 1

You know what I dont like about Russia ?   Those Russian dolls.

They are sooooo   full of themselves ! 

Edited by Nungali
  • Like 1

Matrushka Dolls!

Good buddy of mine went on a solo 3 month trek through Europe after college, back in the early 90's.  Wife and I  dropped him at the airport, so he spent the night at our place... he snuck one of our internal matrushka dolls into his bags and came back with a crap ton of photos of her posing all along his route.  He called it the 'tour of the motherland tour'. lol  good times.

• Like 2

You know what I dont like about Russia ?   Those Russian dolls.

They are sooooo   full of themselves ! 

How come you never see a Russian doll out on the town?

They´re homebodies -- they like to nest.

• Like 2

Q  How does every Russian joke start ?

A. By looking over your shoulder. 

In Russia they only have  two tv channels ;  

Channel 1 is Government news, orders and directives .

Channel 2   is a KGB agent sitting at a desk saying ,    'Turn back to Channel 1,  now  ! "  

• Like 1

On 4.5.2017 at 11:56 PM, Nungali said:

I'll bet you do !    No one believes what that little bugger has survived !     Virtually immortal ! 

I imagine good livers are rare in Russia ! 

However I can supply you with an even better one .... it will cost you .    Put $8000 in a shoebox and bury it under the big tree in the corner of the park nearest to you ......   one of our underground agents will contact you soon. 

No more terrible than the misfortune that the needle
So the doll died