lilyhuang

BUDDAO - Tibetan Buddhists Monks, Taiwanese Buddhist Monks, Taiwanese Daoists - The REAL Powers-Controllers Of Earth

The REAL Power-Controllers of Earth are Tibetan Buddhist Monks, Taiwanese Buddhist Monks & Taiwanese Daoists.

All these REAL Power-Controllers of Earth are 10 Million Tibetan Buddhist Old Males Monks aged 50 years old and above, 1 Billion Taiwanese Buddhist Old Males Monks aged 50 years old and above, and Taiwanese Old Males Daoists aged 50 years old and above.

They lock up all the inherent physical powers, mental powers, spiritual powers, manifesting powers, even basic awareness powers of all of us humans, regardless of which race we are. Even animals' powers are locked up by them.

Let's call these old males "BUDDAO".

BUDDAO old monks have been in power since the beginning of the creation of our planet. Up till now, they still remain as power-hungry as ever. They hide up in their "Sky Elite Dimensional Bases" over all the skies over all the countries and all the seas of Earth. They do not have a single base. In fact the entire sky atmosphere of Earth is their bases.

BUDDAO old monks do not need to eat, drink, sleep or even need money to survive. Who needs money or food or water or sleep/rest if you have immortal shape-shifting bodies like the BUDDAO old monks?

These BUDDAO old monks claimed to have achieved Enlightenments and Immortality but in reality, all their powers are loaned to them by the 14th Dalai Lama Tenzin Gyatsol himself who is himself an immortal shapeshifter. 

Let me give you a brief summary of their psyches. 

BUDDAO old monks claimed to have studied all the sutras on planet Earth. They claimed to know all the laws of karma and all its various interpretations by heart. 

http://www2.kenyon.edu/Depts/Religion/Fac/Adler/Reln260/Vimalakirti.htm

A friend of mind named Lama X kept using the VIMALAKIRTI NIRDESA SUTRA to test their fake knowledge of buddhism in particular the following phrases.

He may show himself engaged in dancing with harem girls, yet he cleaves to solitude, having crossed the swamp of desire.

These BUDDAO monks are so lost in their addictions to dancing with Goddesses and Female Bodhisattvas.

He may show the ways of the passions, yet he is utterly dispassionate and naturally pure.

He may follow the ways of sensuous distraction, yet, naturally concentrated, his contemplation is not dissipated.

He may follow the ways of desire, yet he stays free of attachment to the enjoyments of desire.

More Truths to be revealed tomorrow morning about Buddao old monks.

Edited by lilyhuang

Ok, you got me. Where do I sign up ?

I hear V-Origin.whatever might be a good starting point.

;)

• Like 2

but they are not level 74. more like level 1. as you don't need vast amounts energy to be enlightened

Edited by Pyramidalcow